The Travel Agent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This man is a living example of how size doesn't matter. I have to say that he was not tight inside me at all, and of the dozen or so guys that I have slept with, this man was probably the smallest. However, that didn't seem to affect the performance. Even before he was inside me he had me turned on making me want him. Once inside he seemed to find a way to stimulate me like no other time I remember. Much of it came from his hands in the way he touched my back and hips as he stroked. The way he moved his hands and guided himself in me, I felt my whole body was getting laid, not just between my legs. When he pushed in, he gently and slowly pulled my body towards him. When he pulled out, it was even slower, taking his cock right to the edge of the opening. He felt like he was pulling out and he had me wanting him so much to stay in.

It didn't take long before I started to tingle again; he made my whole body feel so good, but the way he was moving, it felt like I would never cum. It kept building, building with each slow stroke, each caress of my side, and each pull of my hips. And with each time he pulled out, I could feel my lips trying to grab him to hold him in. The feeling continued to build for what felt like uncountable glorious hours. It kept growing, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm, but never bringing me to it. I could feel my insides wanting to squeeze his cock with each stroke, I was almost shaking in anticipation of the cum. I had to cum. I reached down to caress my clit just to make it happen, but he stopped my hand and put it back on the chair. I was going to cum, but on his terms. It was like the most glorious torture I could ever feel. I wanted it so bad. I wanted him to slam that cock into me and finally put me over the edge. By now I know I was breathing hard and I could hear some moaning only to realize it was me. My eyes were closed, knowing that if I tried to open them I wouldn't be able to see straight. My body was trembling with the anticipation. I was right on the edge. It was right there. If I reached down and touched my clit, that's all it would take. But he continued. The slow stroke in, the long pull out, right to the tip.

Then suddenly he started pumping fast and hard at the same time he bent over and grabbed my tits. That did it. My body exploded into orgasm. I could hear a loud moan come from my mouth as my entire body began to shake. I squeezed hard around his cock as he moved it quickly in and out. Then he slammed his hips against me and I felt a warmth flow inside me, sending my body into another orgasmic spasm. He pushed hard against me, but I felt the need to have him deeper, so I reached back with one hand and grabbed his hip and pushed him against me. I could feel my hips grinding against him as wave after wave of orgasm rippled from my clit taking over my entire body. He thrusted again. And Again. I could feel more cum flow deep into me as my lips squeezed his cock trying to hold him in. Only after what seemed like an eternity did my body start to come down and the orgasm subside.

I'm not sure how long I held there, not long because I realized that I was holding my breath. As I let my breath out, I loosened my grip on his hip and let my body relax onto the chair. As I let go, he also loosened his grip on my hips, and I was able to lower myself down. In doing so I could feel his softening cock slide out of me. I stayed kneeling down with my arms resting against his chair for a couple minutes as my body calmed down. All I could think is that was by far the best screw I ever had in my entire life. My body was still feeling it. Wow!

I rested there for another minute or so, then got up and faced my pleasure giver. All I could think of doing was to say 'Thank you' and give him a soft kiss. His response of 'my pleasure' was not quite right because it was my greatest pleasure, but I just smiled and started back to where I was originally sitting.

On my way back, a few people had moved in the way, and I would literally have to step over them to get out. There was one couple that was stretched out across the path who were 69-ing. She was on top of him with her legs spread over his mouth, and her head was bopping up and down on his shaft. As I was standing there trying to figure out how to get around them, she came up for air, and when she leaned to the side, I could see her hand vigorously stroking his shaft. I smiled to myself when I briefly thought how many hard cocks I actually got to see that evening. This was fun!

I finally just decided to step over them and I headed past my stuff back to the water to clean up again. And again I rested at the edge letting the tide wash over me as I recharged my batteries. When I headed back, I noted that there were very few watchers remaining as most had either joined or moved on. Also a lot of people at the party had left, no doubt exhausted and cummed out. I wasn't sure I had anything left in me after that last one. Wow, to this day I still think about it every once it a while.

As I was walking back to the party I noticed that the remaining crowd was lying down and forming a large circle. It was only three quarters formed, with the gap near the entrance. They were all head-to-hips forming a big oral sex circle. As I arrived, one of the guys who I blew, the one who came on my boobs, walked me to gap in the circle. He laid down first with his cock at face level of a woman who eagerly held it, and I lay down in front of him. He immediately grabbed my butt and pulled my spread legs to his face. I'd like to think that his enthusiasm was based on his desire to repay for what I did for him, but maybe he was trying a bit too hard. In the end, though, it was working.

After a couple of minute, he was getting into the grove and I started feeling warmth begin to develop. Soon a few more people were ready to join the circle. I didn't really see them walk up, but I was a bit surprised when the person lay down in front of me, and I found a trimmed bush not a cock at my face. In an evening of new adventures, this was another one. I had never touched a woman before, nor did I ever feel the desire to do so, so I wasn't really comfortable with the situation. Now, there have been several times I read in Cosmo that only a woman to give a woman what she really wants, because only a woman knows what she wants, so I was going to try and do what I wished the guy doing me and see what happens.

Going with that, and without disrupting the guy at my hips, I was able to twist around so I was on top of the woman. I still wasn't sure if I was ready for this, but I went for it. With a hand, I gently spread her lips exposing her clit. I'd never seen one before and thought that it looks so much smaller than it feels when I touch myself. I lower my mouth and gently touched around the clit with my tongue. I didn't get much feedback, but when I looked up, I could see that she was busy with an erection in her mouth, so I was pretty much on my own to figure this out.

I put my head down again and licked a couple more time in the area to the sides and just below. Then I flicked my tongue gently against it a couple times. In all this, I could see the clit start to swell up a bit, so I continued. I let my tongue glide gently over the area as few times and then I pushed my mouth onto her and guided my tongue over her clit and down the slit. I continued with this, and could tell that it was going well because she began to move her hips in rhythm with my tongue. Meanwhile, I was starting to get pretty excited as the guy working on me was getting me pretty warm.

My girl had her legs comfortably spread, but as I went on, a couple pelvic thrusts spread them a bit wider, so I shifted my weight getting my hand to her. I used my tongue to gently spread her lips and pushed my finger in, feeling her grip me as it slit. While pushing, I rotated my hand so it was palm up, and I started feeling for her g-spot with my finger tip. I seemed to hit the right spot, as I heard a muffled moan coming from her. With that, I started moving my finger in and out, slowly at first, while I licked on and around her clit.

Between that and my guy working on me, this was so erotic that I knew I was working up to another cum. I felt him grab my ass harder. It was helping me, but I knew it was because he was also working up to a cum. I continued licking and stroking, but my mind started concentrating on me where I was starting to get a bit sensitive. I started to rock with his licks, but he wasn't keeping a good rhythm. He suddenly stopped licking and held me against his mouth breathing hard, and I could feel his body jerk as he was cumming in the woman's mouth.

As he was just holding me, I was able to shift my attention, for a few seconds anyways, back on my licking and stroking. She was now moving in rhythm with me and I could tell that it was working for her. I picked up the pace a bit with my strokes and pushed my mouth harder against her as I licked, when I suddenly felt her spasm under me. She let out a good scream and reached down and started to massage her clit as she continued to cum. I moved my mouth away, but continued to move my finger in and out as she rubbed herself through each wave of her orgasm. Finally, she cupped her hand over herself, signaling me to pull out. When I did that, she stayed there for a few seconds then rolled away, and I had only to think about the face between my legs.

By this time, he was ready to get started again, and I was more than ready to get it. I had cooled down a bit, but it was just a few seconds before I knew I was back on the road. Since he was finished getting his blow job, we were able to roll over so I was fully on my back and he was on his stomach comfortably working on me. In this position, everything was working right and feeling so much better. His tongue was right on target, and he introduced his hand at the right time. He quickly brought be to the point where I was going to cum, and I'm sure he could tell from my movement and breathing that I was almost there. He kept licking and just as I started to cum, he moved up onto me and slit his cock deep inside. I was surprised that, after he came, he had enough left to get it in, but he was still hard enough to do it. As I came, he pumped hard getting deep, making me cum a little harder. It wasn't a big orgasm, but considering how the night went, it was great to get another one. With both of us exhausted, he just lay there on top of me for a minute or so. I could feel him getting soft inside me as we just relaxed in each other's arms.

When he finally found the energy, he lifted up and I watched him as he quietly got his things together and walked away. That was the only time that night I got laid face-to face, and it was nice to have that intimacy, so it was disappointing that he said nothing and just left. With everything that happened, this alone made me feel a bit used.

When I finally decided to get up, I noticed that there were only about 5 people left, and they were just relaxing and talking. I was relieved to see the sex was at an end and I took advantage of the quiet time to gather my stuff together and leave. It took me a minute to find my bikini top, but the bottoms were right where I dropped them, and my towel and video camera were more or less where I left them. I didn't bother to get dressed, instead I just carrier everything back to my cabin. I was exhausted so I just lay down and I quickly fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up sore. This was not your regular kind of sore, this was a just-try-and-move-a-muscle-and-it-will-hurt kind of sore. My arms hurt, my back hurt, my legs hurt, my neck hurt, and worst of all, my inner thighs and between my legs hurt. As best I could tell early on, it was just muscle, so all I had to do was move a bit, and I would loosen up, but just getting going would be a chore. To make things worse, I hadn't eaten a thing since about noon the day before, and it was already 9:30. I needed to hurry to get to the buffet before they closed it down to get ready for lunch.

Once I got moving around a bit, most of the muscles loosened up, and I was able to walk normally. The area between my legs was a different story. With all the screwing and eating that went on down there, I was a bit raw and irritated. I remembered back to a few days ago when I was thinking how nice it would be to get laid. With how I was feeling now, I didn't want to see another erect dick anywhere near me, and I'd be perfectly happy if all the laying I did for the rest of the trip was laying in the sun. But, before getting any sun and after eating, I had to hit the hot tub to loosen up a bit and get the blood flowing.

After breakfast, I found there was already a couple in the hot tub. It was a large tub with plenty of room, so we could each sit without interrupting each other. I took of my top, stepped in, and sat across from them and leaned my head back with my eyes closed and let the warmth penetrate my muscles. It wasn't long, though before they started up a conversation with me, with the usual small talk such as where I'm from, etc. I noticed that the guy was talking to me, but kept his gaze on by breasts, which were just at water level. As with most women there, his wife obviously had a boob job because she was just as big as me, but somewhat more perky. I would have expected that hers would be the center of his attention, but I guess if he can see hers all the time, then why not look at others when he could.

The focus of his gaze did not go past her attention, and I guess she wanted to get his attention back to her. I couldn't really see what was going on below water, but she moved a bit closer to him, her arm reached over to him, and the bit that was above water was moving. The tone on his voice had changed a bit, so it wasn't hard to guess that she started playing with him. Not missing a beat in the conversation, he reached over to her, and she slid down a touch, presumably to spread her legs to give him access. They continue the conversation as if nothing was happening, and his focus didn't move from my chest; she was not getting her desired result.

In spite of, or because of his focus on me, they were obviously getting each other going, because, as we talked, their breathing started to get a bit heavier. They could tell that I knew what was going on, but by that time, they didn't seem to care, they were more concerned with pleasuring each other. As their end of the conversation faded, I let them continue with each other, and I took the chance to again lean my head back and close my eyes. As if my not watching gave them permission, they also began kissing. At first, I heard just a few light kisses, but as they got into it more, they became a bit louder.

They grew a bit quiet, so I opened one eye to peak and I could see that discretion was no longer a concern, when I saw him leaning over her and caressing her breast with a kiss. This seemed to be enough to make them forget that I was there, because, before he could remove his hand from her breast, she swung her leg around and was sitting on his lap pressing her chest against his. She reached down between her legs for a second, presumably to line up his dick with her and then put her hands on the edge of the hot tub bed him to steady herself. To help her, he had his hands below the water holding her hips as she moved up and down on his lap.

Their moving together didn't seem to stop him from continuing to look at my breasts, and in spite of my recently being over-sexed, this was quite the turn-on. I couldn't really do anything with myself because I was so sore, but the guy insisted on looking at me while he was getting some from his wife, so I figured I'd give him something to look at. While I looked at him straight in the eyes, I slowly caressed by breasts and pinched my nipples until they became fully stiff. If anything this helped spur him on, because, as he watched, he moved his wife on his lap faster. Still looking right at him, I reached my mouth down to suck on a nipple every so often, and moved my tongue around the tip. Right after I would do this, he would move his wife away from his chest and reach down to caress and kiss her breasts, only to look up and watch me when he was done. With a breast in one hand and my mouth over my nipple, let him see me move my other hand in front of myself as if it went between my legs, then threw my head back making it look like I was playing with myself. This got him moving faster, as he watched me play with one breast while pretending to play with my muff, until he finally closed his eyes and arched his back as he thrust his hips upwards and grabbed his wife's breasts. Just as he started, she leaned back with outstretched arms on his shoulders, bent her head forward, and gasped short choppy breaths as she rode his jerking his hips while he firmly held and caressed her breasts. Finally, he relaxed, released her chest, and let her lean onto him as they hugged.

They stayed motionless for a minute or so, and then she started to kiss him, as he softly caressed her breasts and played with her erect nipples. She got up from his lap and holding his hand she started to climb out of the hot tub. As he followed her, I could see his softening erection as he turned to step out. They both paused to put on their bottoms, and he looked at me and gave a brief smile. I watched them walk back towards their cabin, then relaxed back and enjoyed the warmth of the rushing water on my sore muscles.

Once my muscles were adequately loosened, I got out and headed for the beach, with a small side trip to my cabin for my beach essentials. It didn't take long to find an open chair, so I settled in and started applying the lotion. When I finished my front, I called over a guy who was walking by and asked him put the lotion on my back. When he came over, I got a good look at him to see a square jaw and shoulders leading down past a rippled stomach to a slim waste and a nice dangling package. He didn't answer, but took the lotion and waited for me to lie onto my stomach.

He massaged the lotion into my back and down to my butt and legs including inner thigh, making sure that no part of my bare skin was left uncovered. He was clearly concerned for some of my more sensitive areas, because of the special effort he gave to my butt and my sides, especially the sides of my breasts. I could have told him that I already covered that area, but I don't think it bothered him to go over it a bit extra. I could only tell he was done once he stopped, so I rolled over, when he handed the bottle back to me. I couldn't help but look at his package again, and notice it had grown a bit, but he was still pointing mostly south. He just smiled and walked away. I again thought how much I liked this place.

I spent the rest of the afternoon tanning and reading while thinking about what else there is to do. I remembered some of the things included in the all-inclusive package, and decided to sign up for a couple of them. The resort also organized a few water sports, and there was near-by shopping that I was yet to check out. I thought I remembered something about guided snorkeling packages, and an off-site horse riding tour, both of which I would try and fit in before I left. I had two days left and two activities in mind, so I hoped I could do them, if everything wasn't booked.

Once the sun was a bit closer to setting, I decided that I wasn't getting any more benefit, so I headed to the front desk to see what I could get. The clerk pointed me to the desk with the sign-up pages, and mentioned that they were not even close to being booked, so I just had to put my name down and show up. I signed for the horse riding, and waited while someone else signed the snorkeling sheet. When he finished signing, he looked up and me and then smiled as if he recognized me. His face drew a complete blank, and by the look on my face, I think he could tell. He introduced, or re-introduced himself to me as Steve. Still blank. He enlightened my by saying that we met at the party. He sat two people from me. I remembered now, the Canadian. What do you say to someone who you met at an orgy? How's it hanging? Did you have fun? All I could come up with was something about how we would both be on the snorkeling trip.

1...45678...17