The Travel Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers

Without breaking stride in Rebecca's vagina, I spread some gel on my fingers and worked it into the rough stubble of Sandy's pubic mound. She was so involved in what Todd was doing, that it is possible she didn't realize what I was doing. I didn't care. I quickly grabbed the razor and cleaned all the shaving cream off of her mound. When I used the towel to wipe off the excess cream, I realized that Todd and Sandy had become so intense that they were actually bouncing the bed hard enough to make my final ministrations on her difficult to accomplish. Suddenly, Todd shuddered and said, "I am coming. Where do you want this load?"

In answer to this, Sandy released her tits, and took his penis deep into her throat. Todd lurched forward and his body tightened up as he shot his first load deep into her throat. Sandy slurped and pulled him free from her mouth. His second string of semen over shot her forehead and landed in her bangs, hanging there sticky and wet. The diminishing third and fourth squirts landed on her nose, cheek, and right eyes, sticking it shut. She guided his penis onto her face, smearing the mess all over herself. I have often wanted to come, really nasty-like, right into her face, but had never really dared. At least now I knew she enjoyed this kind of action and could hardly wait for the first opportunity to try it out on her.

Todd rolled off of her, exhausted and exhilarated. Sandy reached up and wiped the mess out of her eye with the towel. She reached down and felt her freshly shaved cunt and said, "I thought I felt something going on down there. You had better rub some lotion into it."

I pulled free of Rebecca and went and got the lotion. I spread a generous amount on Sandy's bald mound, and watched as she massaged it into every nook and cranny. She sat up and worked a squirt of the lotion into Rebecca's bald beaver while I continued to pound into her. I was close to coming, and not wanting to be left out of the fun, I pulled clear of Rebecca's twat, climbed on the bed next to her face and let my ejaculation blast onto her face in much the same manner that Todd had done to my wife. I tried to aim the first blast right into her eyes, and I succeeded, filling up her eye socket with some white, creamy goo. The last few, almost dry squirts, went onto her breasts, and before I could reach down and massage it into her nipples, Sandy reached over and did it for me. Like Todd, I collapsed on the bed, tired but fulfilled.

Rebecca wiped her eye clear with the same towel that Sandy had used. "I hate it when the men come first," she observed, pointing to her husband, who appeared to be asleep on the bed. She picked up his flaccid penis, not getting any reaction from him.

"What are we going to do?" she asked Sandy.

"I am never opposed to a little 'self imposed' orgasm," Sandy remarked, with a wink.

"I guess that is what we will have to do." We pulled down the covers on the large queen bed in the trailer. She covered her husband up with a blanket on the other bed and climbed next to me. This put Sandy on the inside next to the trailer wall, me in the middle and Rebecca on the outside.

"Let's have a little competition to see who could come first," Rebecca said. This meant I got to be between two women, both of whom were trying to get themselves off.

I sat up on the end of the bed, where I could see both women trying to pleasure themselves. I was again surprised at how rough a woman could be on her own sex organs. Rebecca had two fingers stuffed inside her vagina and Sandy was rubbing her own clitoris so hard I couldn't believe it was stimulating and not painful.

After just a few minutes, they both came hard. They didn't make a lot of noise, but they both shuddered and then lay very still. Rebecca didn't even remove her fingers from herself, she just slowly pulled and kneaded the folds of skin around her clitoris. Sandy finally broke the silence, observing, "I never knew I could come so many times in a few days. It kind of makes me wish I had known how much fun this could be before."

This stung me in my pride and I said, "Are you saying that I never kept you fulfilled?"

"Well, not in the way that 30 or 40 other people can. Do you think life will ever get back to normal?"

"I guess that depends on what your definition of normal is. I certainly have enough memories to last me for the rest of my life," I commented.

At that, Rebecca stirred, wiped off her fingers on our semen crusted towel, and said, "I guess I better climb into bed with sleeping beauty." Todd hadn't moved from his position where he collapsed after plastering my wife.

"Just stay here for a while," I almost pleaded.

I reached up, turned off the light and sandwiched myself between these two beautiful women. Sandy was turned away from me, face to the wall and I snuggled up next to her, wrapping my arms around her torso and firmly clasping each breast. Rebecca sidled up next to me, pushing her breasts into my back, curling her knees up under me. We fell asleep like this, me surrounded by naked perfection.

I woke up in the middle of the night, with my arms asleep. I rolled over, face to face with Rebecca, and she then rolled over, thrusting her bottom against my groin. This made my overworked penis start to harden. She reached down and grabbed it, pulling it to full hardness. When she moved her hand, I pushed hard against her bottom, feeling my penis slide into her sex. Sandy turned over, pushing her breasts against my back. She reached over my hip, only to find my penis impaled on another woman. She gave me a hard hug, and stayed tight up against me. I slowly moved in Rebecca's vagina, but I think I was so tired, that there was no urgency behind my motion. Eventually, I stopped moving and just felt the tight confines of her vaginal walls around my penis. I fell asleep again, still in her vagina, and didn't wake again until it was light.

I sensed that Rebecca had moved and I could hear someone in the shower. Since Sandy was at my back and since Todd was still asleep in the other bed, I knew it was Rebecca. I walked into the bathroom, pushing the shower curtain aside to see her. Surprisingly, she covered herself modestly and scolded me for spying on her. "Today is the return to normalcy day," she said from behind the curtain. "What happened before is now officially over. I have to get back to a safe place".

I apologized and walked into the kitchen. Sandy was wearing a robe, fixing some breakfast. I gave her a kiss, noticing that she still had some remains from the night before in her bangs. "Are you ready for going home?" she questioned.

"Yes," I answered, with more than a little disappointment. I started doing the odd jobs around the camp that needed done before we struck camp. Sandy called me in for breakfast, and we all sat around the table, silently wondering what everyone else was thinking. We all showered and by about 10 we were ready to go. We heard a honk, and saw that Bev and Bill were there to pick up Rebecca and Todd. We shook hands, hugged and said we needed to get together again next year. Even the thought of that made my penis stiffen in my pants. I definitely had something to look forward to.

Epilogue: After picking up the kids at Grandma's, life did return to normal. Sandy returned to her maternal duties, and the only reminder of our adventure was her pubic hair growing back for the next few weeks. She would only let me in her pants once or twice a week, and I couldn't believe the sexual animal that I had observed in the mountains was really my wife.

I ran into Adrienne and Megan on campus a few times. They said "hello" but didn't let on that anything had ever happened between us. I have to admit that just seeing Adrienne in a tight skirt got me hard. What an unbelievable memory I had with that gorgeous creature. I really wanted to talk with her and be around her, but I fought against that urge.

My mind wandered to Chloe and her ex-husband. I didn't feel too proud about anything that I might have done to cause their split. This might explain why Adrienne was never friendly around campus, or she might just be doing what she said: "What happened in the mountains, stays there".

As May came around, Sandy and I started planning our next camping trip, and I debated whether we should make it a family affair, or one for Sandy and I and a few invited friends. I called Bill to see if he and Bev were interested in any kind of extended time together in the mountains. He never returned my calls, and I thought that was odd, especially for the memories that I had with him and Sandy. He was absolutely smitten with Sandy, and it seemed strange that he wouldn't jump on a chance to get in her pants again.

Finally I called their home, getting Bev. She said that her and Bill had broken up and been divorced for about 6 months. I apologized, and asked how she was doing. She said it would be best to talk with me in person, so I set an appointment in my office. She said she would come by the next day.

The knock at my office door at 2:00 p.m. set my heart a flutter. I remembered the strip poker adventures and I remembered Bev's beauty and openness. At least I could talk with her about a possible new trip to the wilds. I hollered, "Come in," and looked up in time to see Bev in the doorway. She had let her hair grow longer, but I noticed she had also put on a little weight, not that I felt that that was unattractive. Her breasts were larger and her hips a little wider, but that could be due to the stress of the divorce, I reasoned.

"Hello," I blurted, nervous and excited.

"Hi," she turned and shut the door behind her. She sat down, across from my desk, crossing her legs in a modest, professional manner. I tried to remember what she looked like during our game, when I lost a huge load in her tight vagina. It was hard to put all my memories into the current perspective. My week in the woods seemed like a strange dream.

"So, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Professionally, I have returned to my old law practice, and I work full time. It has really turned out well for me," she said. I could tell there was another shoe to drop, but I didn't want to get too personal.

"Bill left me around Thanksgiving," she volunteered.

"He said that it was time for us to be truthful, and he said he didn't love me anymore. This didn't surprise me, because I honestly didn't love him either. And of course there was the other reason," she hinted.

"What would that be?" I naively asked.

In response, she bent down and opened up her purse. "This is a picture of my daughter," she said, passing me a picture of a baby of about four weeks. She was a beautiful, blue eyed, blonde girl.

"Bill couldn't handle the responsibility of the new addition?" I asked.

"No, especially since he had a vasectomy when he was 22. The baby isn't his."

All of this clicked into place. It had been about ten months since our trip to the woods. She had put on a little "baby weight". As far as I knew, I was the only person on the trip that had come in her slot that memorable night.

"Don't worry," she said, with some sympathy. "I want the baby and she will never know her father. I make enough money that she will always be taken care of."

She stood up, and walked out of my office, leaving me enough to think about for several months.

chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers