The Travel Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers

My head was spinning. There was light coming in through the blinds and my mind slowly came awake. Two things were happening simultaneously. Someone was moving around in the bathroom of the trailer and an extremely pleasant sensation was traveling up my body. As I tried to sort out what was going on, I realized that my unit was stiff and was being sucked on by someone who was hidden under my blanket. Trying to sort out my senses, I looked up and saw Megan at the sink preparing something, probably breakfast. I could hear someone peeing in the bathroom, and as I turned my head, I saw around the curtain that it was Adrienne in the bathroom. Relaxing a bit, I now knew it was my wife giving me a blow job in the soft light of morning. I tried to relax and enjoy the attention being given to me by my wife. I sat up a little bit and reached my hands under the blanket, and gave both of her tits a little "I Love You" squeeze. She reacted by pushing my penis far down her throat. It was going to take me a bit to wake me up and give her a good plastering, so I laid there and tried to figure what was the proper reaction to this unexpected attention.

I really was appreciative of the idea, but what I really wanted was a good fucking, and that didn't seem to be a possibility. Just then, Megan turned around from the kitchen and saw the action. She smiled and said she had told Sandy to wake me up for breakfast. It was already 6:45 and she wanted an early start for a hike.

I noticed someone moving on my side and I saw Adrienne come out of the bathroom, still wearing my wife's tee shirt. She said, "Good morning".

"Hi", I said, as nonchalantly as possible, seeing as my dick was getting polished under the blanket.

"We've been up for almost a half hour and we told Sandy she had to wake you up or you might miss breakfast," Adrienne commented.

This made far too many distractions for me to have an appropriate orgasm; besides, I needed to use the bathroom. I pulled Sandy's head away from dick and gave her a kiss. She sensed that I wasn't ready for a full blown sexual experience, but I told her she could use this method to wake me up any day. She climbed out of the blanket and walked naked to the back of the trailer. Both the other women looked at her as she walked away from them. I wasn't quite sure what to think of two women looking at my wife's bare ass, but I could understand. Like I say, she was 40 now, but her bottom had a pleasant plumpness without being fat. Sandy didn't really work out, but she knew how to exude a sexual presence and her narrow waist made her attractive to look at.

I now had a certain dilemma. My Johnson was painfully stiff. As I sat there, I tried to think of any unpleasant thought to relieve the erection, but nothing was working. Every thought of my mother-in-law or some of the women from work (most of who are celibate and should remain that way) was washed away by either my wife walking past nude or me looking at the other two women cooking breakfast. The flag pole stayed at full mast.

As the other women were busy in the front of the trailer, I tried to slip into the bathroom unnoticed. Adrienne turned around just at the wrong time and laughed. She said to Megan, "With a dick that big, maybe you would want to try men again."

I blushed, but felt appreciative of the acknowledgement. I really hadn't ever compared my tool to others in the locker room. I was a late bloomer, so to speak, and I had been teased all through junior high as the other guys matured. My poor "corn nubbin" didn't ever seem to want to grow a beard and get big like the other guys. When it did, I was far past the mentality of looking at other guys dicks. I ran track and played baseball until I was about 20 and I had always stayed thin. I certainly wasn't teased any more about my physique.

When I got to the bathroom, I ran into a really big problem. How do you pee into a small trailer toilet with your dick fully erect and pointing to the ceiling? Sandy pushed the curtain aside and walked into the bathroom. Seeing my dilemma, she laughed.

"This is your fault," I commented.

"Sorry," she said, but she didn't mean it.

She got dressed and walked out of the bathroom and I thought of a solution. I pulled on some sweats and decided to run into the woods where, if I could get the right valves open with an erection, I could just pee into the bushes. As I walked out of the trailer, I practically ran into Chloe. I had forgotten we had invited her and her husband for breakfast and they were there to take us up on our offer.

Her eyes ran down to my dick, still stiff and pushing out the sweats in front of me. I was totally embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

"I guess this means you're glad to see me," she said.

"I am sorry," I mumbled and ran into the bushes. Her husband was just walking up the road from their camp site. Hopefully, Megan and Adrienne would tell her the reason for the full salute and explain my dilemma. If not, at least she might find out why Sandy has a sly smile sometimes.

When I got back into the trailer, everyone was smiling. This obviously meant that the explanation had occurred while I was in the woods. My balloon was now deflated, both figuratively and literally.

We sat around the table (it was very crowded with all six of us) but we had a pleasant talk and found out a little bit about Chloe and Jason. Chloe was the wild child in their family and her farthest advancement in education was just barely finishing high school. This was in direct contrast to her older sister, who had worked hard all through school and had earned a Ph.D. in Mass Media. Even with the contrast, it was obvious they were close and they joked and bantered back and forth easily.

I studied Chloe in contrast to Adrienne. The were about the same height, but where Adrienne wore her hair short and kept it "natural", Chloe had hair that was bleached with bright red streaks. As we finished breakfast, they both stood up to clean up the dishes. Chloe was dressed in spandex shorts which showed that her bottom had no extra fat. She had knotted her tee shirt around her stomach and she had a tanned and tight belly showing in the gap. They had similar body types, and they both were "built", although it was difficult to do a real assessment with the clothes they were wearing. She and Jason had been married about 4 months and she worked as a hair dresser. Jason had just gotten a job a few months ago as a driver for FedEx. It was honorable work, but it was obvious he was no scholar. Even at that, he was pleasant and laughed easily and although he wasn't extremely tall or broad, he took care of himself, it appeared. Jason and Chloe told us they were both 27. Adrienne demurred when asked her age. I would guess there was about 8 year's difference.

As I told them about my plans for the day, the women all listened attentively, but Jason was distracted. I told them I was planning on hiking to a lake I had seen on the map, but it was about 4 miles away and the map showed some steep climbs in a few areas. I had planned on taking a lunch and spending most of the day in the high mountains. I knew they planted the lakes by helicopter so the fishing was great, but most weekend campers were scared away by the hike. Megan, the one who liked to hike, was excited with the possibilities and said it sounded like fun. Chloe said that she and Jason were up for the adventure. This was fine, but again, Jason was distracted and didn't make any response. I looked at him and he was focused on the back of the trailer. Sandy was in the back making up our bed and he was watching her. She wore tight jeans and a loose shirt, but I remembered that when she got dressed today, she didn't put on her bra. As she bent over to pull the blankets tight, the loose shirt billowed away from her body and her boobs dangled down like two very attractive pendulums. There was a lot of light streaming into the trailer and the pink points of her nipples almost glowed in the sunlight, exposed in her loose fitting shirt.

Chloe also noticed his attention and kicked him under the table. Properly disciplined, he commented that he would love to fish and he and Chloe got up to go pack a lunch and get their fishing gear. This left only Sandy and Adrienne to decide. Sandy likes fishing about as much as dental work and she is not an "outdoorsy" woman at all. She said she would go if everyone else was determined to make the hike. Adrienne kind of laughed and said, "We might as well make it a team."

They both went to get dressed and I made up the lunches. Sandy kept her jeans on and came out with a new shirt and to my frustration, a bra. She told me if she was hiking she needed a little support.

I told her, "Just let me walk behind you and I will hold onto your tits and keep them from swinging."

"No Thanks," she said, but she smiled.

"Did you see Jason eying your breasts while you made up the bed?" I asked.

"You're dreaming. What would he want with a middle aged woman when he can have sex with Chloe any time of the day or night?"

"This may come as a surprise to you, but there are probably about 2 billion guys who would pay cash to see those things. I can't think of them without throwing a rod," I said.

She reached over and tweaked my hard penis again to let me know the compliment was appreciated. I went in and after losing an erection by thinking about baseball, I put on some jeans, a shirt and sun screen. The sun at 9000' can take off your hide.

I put everything into my back pack and we assembled out side our trailer. I found the right path and we started out. The day was turning hot but the hike was pleasant and not as steep as I suspected it might be. It is hard to carry on much of a conversation while hiking single file on a path, but we had an enjoyable time and I was surprised how easily we all talked. I guess seeing each other come must take some of the pressure off in a social setting.

Sandy and I were in the back and we were able to hold hands most of the way. Jason and Chloe, since they were the youngest, got ahead of the rest of us. I walked right behind Megan, and even in her camouflage shorts, she was attractive. I watched her bottom, especially on the uphill parts of the hike and it was mesmerizing. Adrienne had taken my advice about long pants in the high mountains. There is nothing as appealing as a nice bottom framed in well fitting jeans. I was in full bottom-staring heaven.

The hike was going to take about an hour and a half and after about 45 minutes, we were getting a little warm. We came to a small stream that crossed our path and we stopped to soak our feet and take a rest. I asked Sandy if she had put on her sunscreen and she told me she had.

The other two women had both forgotten and I told them that we had packed some just in case. Megan came back and without any discussion took the sunscreen. She started to put it on her face and on her arms and neck. She then said that the warm day had convinced her to just wear her sports bra and not her tee shirt. She took off the shirt and had Adrienne come and help her spread it on her shoulders and legs. She wasn't exactly "busty" but again her extremely tight stomach and ass and her thin frame were just about perfectly proportioned. She pulled the straps of her bra down, and Adrienne spread the lotion far down her front, maybe a little too far. I couldn't see around to her hands, but the reaction of Megan seemed to indicate that something more than a friendly "hello" was taking place.

Adrienne took off her shirt and the process was reversed, except that Adrienne also took her bra off. She said she wanted to make sure she got good coverage, but the look on her face would lead one to believe she wanted some attention. Megan started working the lotion into her shoulders and then down her front. I made sure I had a good location for watching and I saw Megan's tiny hands wrap around Adrienne's tits. The lotion covered her picture perfect skin and made the little nipples stand out like pencil erasers. She had no tan line on her tits and it led me to believe that she must tan topless. Adrienne had a perfectly proportioned body also, and the contrast of the two women was striking (opposites tend to attract).

My attention turned to my wife and I could see interest in her demeanor. I think women can appreciate each other's fine points without having to see it in a "lesbian" light. Even with Sandy's bra on, her nipples were poking out and very apparent. I reached over and tweaked the left nipple and Sandy smiled. I was ready to throw three women on the ground and fuck them until they begged for rest, but Adrienne and Megan tied their shirts around their waists and we started off again.

Now in addition to their cute asses, waggling in front of me a few feet, I got to ogle their bare backs and look at their breasts bound only by sports bras whenever we would stop and rest. They both had flawless skin and the flesh that was exposed was toned and tanned. Megan's olive skin glowed in the bright sunlight.

We had now, long ago, lost sight of Jason and Chloe. We assumed they had just continued on ahead. We were wrong. The first sign that we had gotten close to them came from the moans of a women to the left side of the path. Adrienne put her finger to her lips and motioned for us to be quiet. We walked quietly through the woods to a point about 25 feet off the path. The woods covered the path in this area in shade. The place where the moans were coming from, however, was a small glen, bathed in sunlight. As we got closer, we saw Chloe, lying on her back. Completely naked, she had Jason's head buried in her snatch. This is the first time I had seen Chloe really naked, except for the silhouette on the tent from the previous night. What a sight she was! We hid behind large pine trees and watched the show. Chloe had exact replicas of Adrienne's tits, at least in shape, but the size was hard to ascertain with her lying flat on her back. They were large, with no slipping into her arm pits, even with her in this position. The nipples were in a huge state of arousal and they had shrunk down to the size of pinheads on her large mounds. The areola was dark but very small and her tits were bouncing softly as her pelvis gyrated under the oral sex.

Jason was stripped down to his shorts, but his erection was protruding out the leg hole of his boxers. His dick wasn't as big as mine, I noticed. He pulled his face away from her crotch, only to be ordered back there in no uncertain terms. Chloe was desperately trying to get enough stimulation on her clitoris to get an orgasm. Jason either wasn't very good at it, or she just didn't come very easy. Jason was trying to work his shorts off, without breaking contact with Chloe's clitoris. Any time contact was lost, however, he was ordered back. The poor guy was frustrated and had even started to rub the end of his own dick. Chloe, with a slight exasperated tone told him, "You can put that thing in me, but only after I come. You never will let me finish if you come first!"

This visual stimulation was really getting me hard. Chloe was beautiful, like her sister, but she seemed to take sex a little more intensely. I watched as Chloe finally shuddered through an orgasm and Jason just about jumped into her wating vagina with his rock hard dick. She was accommodating and thrust her twat up to meet him. Looking at her exposed cunt, I smiled. It looked just like the mental picture of her sister's that I carried in my brain from the previous night. It was shaved bald and with her arousal, the inner lips were puffy with moisture clinging to the outer lips. I only caught a brief glimpse before Jason's dick was thrust in there, covering her vulva from sight, but with her legs apart and with the arousal, the bright pink color of her intimate personal parts flared in the sunlight. Jason was lucky.

The funny thing was that after only about ten or twelve good strokes, he shuddered and slid off her body. No wonder she always made him bring her to climax first. He wasn't very good. She laid there in the after glow of the experience but Jason quickly rolled off and put his shorts back on. His dick was already limp.

The sun beat down at just the right angle to illuminate and frame Chloe's beautiful female organs. You could see the liquid coming out the bottom of her slit, dripping down onto the ground and over her ass. Her vagina glowed with a slightly coral-pink color and her clitoris still stood out away from her body. Her nipples and clitoris began relaxing in the sun as I watched. This poor guy had never really been trained in the art of slow lovemaking and he was married to a sex machine.

Adrienne leaned over to us and said, "He is not the best when it comes to servicing my sister. I don't know what to do to help them out."

Sandy smiled and said, "I think we might be able to help him."

She walked into the circle of light, where Chloe was still lying, exposed to the world. Sandy, the woman I had known for twenty years and who I never suspected of having any kind of temptation to show her body to others, now said, in a loud voice, "Now hear this, you two are going to sit and watch while we show you the proper method to make a woman happy. Lesson one, foreplay!"

Chloe jumped about four feet off the ground slapping her legs together and Jason just about died of embarrassment. "Do you mean you watched us just now?"

Sandy said, "We watched you, but we weren't happy with the show. If Jason wants to keep this woman, there are a few skills he needs to learn. Now sit down and shut up".

Chloe sat down, still stark naked, on the poncho they had spread on the ground. Jason wasn't sure what to expect, but he also sat down by her. Sandy can be quite the take charge person, but I had never expected this.

"Again, lesson one is foreplay," Sandy said in a very mock-authoritative mode.

She motioned for Adrienne to come and stand by her.

"I will identify a few places on the women's body that you should be more aware of," Sandy started. "We will use the body of Adrienne, especially since it is so close to her Sister's, to demonstrate. Adrienne, please strip down to your underwear."

By now, Adrienne was smiling and nodding in agreement with the arrangement that Sandy had orchestrated. She untied her shirt from around her waist and stepped out of her tight jeans. She wore conservative, pink underpants that covered her lower half in a modest, feminine way. Her navy blue sports bra flattened her beautiful tits, but it was apparent that this woman was built for love making, just like her sister. She put her boots back on her feet so she wouldn't get her feet cut up.

"Now any woman will tell you that her body takes a little getting warmed up before you try and stuff your sausage down her slot. Let me point out a few things that will make penetration a thing you will both enjoy," Sandy explained in a mocking, self important voice.

"When properly aroused, any place on a woman's body has the potential to be an erogenous zone. Remember this and remember that women like to be stimulated in different ways. Men always want to go straight for the tits and after 20 seconds of breathless squeezing, move down to the pubic region." Sandy pointed to Adrienne's tits and to her covered pubic mound. Her nipples started to stick out in highlight through the blue sports bra in appreciation for being noticed. "The best thing to do is to work slowly and look for clues as to what direction your lover would like."

Sandy now rubbed Adrienne's hair, which was tied back in a tight, short pony tail. She worked her hands down behind her ears and to her neck. Adrienne tilted her head back and closed her eyes in the same manner that a cat does when you scratch under his chin. Sandy said, "You can see that Adrienne's neck is sensitive and by her reaction she would like to be stimulated here." Sandy kissed Adrienne's neck softly and moved up to her chin, Adrienne accepted the advance and you could see her softly sway, as if she were a tall tree in a slight breeze.

chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers