The Travel Trailer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers

My face was covered with a semi-strangers sex, and it was intoxicating. She still smelled very female but the difference between her and Sandy was quite pronounced. Her clit was harder than Sandy's ever gets and her juices didn't flow as rapidly as Sandy's. The lips were velvety, but not as soft as Sandy's and the pubic hairs tickled my nose. I had become so engrossed in the new sensations, that I didn't realize that Sandy was positioning her hips to impale herself on me. Finally, my senses told me that I was being fucked by a very nice vagina, my wife's. She moved up and down very slowly and at the end of each thrust, she tightened the muscles in her vagina. It made me feel the juices rising in my balls. Sandy huskily asked if I wanted to try out Megan's puss. To tell the truth, I liked the situation right now just fine and since I really didn't know Megan, I didn't know if she was using birth control or if she even wanted my dick in her slot, I grabbed Sandy's hips and held her tight to my pelvis. She got the message and I continued to grind into her. I could feel my dick push against her cervix at the top of each thrust. This made me push harder and with more urgency. I guess I was going to come, because I certainly couldn't change positions or think of anything else with Megan just about smothering me with her sex.

I sensed that Sandy and Megan were playing clutch and smile above me while I serviced both of them simultaneously from below. Every time I tried to find a tit or tickle a clit, there was already a hand there. Could I really get each woman to orgasm at about the same time as my release? I would certainly try.

The thrusts and counterthrusts of Sandy and me became very energetic. I also sucked on Megan's clit hard enough that I thought I might pull it off her body. She certainly didn't discourage my energetic licking and sucking. My breathing was becoming difficult, because Megan was about to smother me. At the same time my body demanded more oxygen with the physical exertions. The elevation at which we were located while having sex made me light headed.

After about ten minutes (but it seemed like an eternity and required quite a bit of self control to keep from coming prematurely) of very energetic humping, I passed the point where I knew I couldn't hold back the explosion. My hollering that I was coming got lost somewhere in Megan's pelvis. She was really grinding on my face and my nose was soaked and covered in her juices. I heard Sandy say she was on the verge and Megan also said she was coming. Sandy's orgasm was the trigger for all of us. I could feel the inside walls of her vagina start to contract and her pelvis, which had been pumping me like a jack hammer pushed with great energy against my pubic bone. Her clitoris smashed against me and she tightened every muscle in her pubic area in one giant contraction. The next one to come was me and I took advantage of the opportunity to really grab all the tits I could reach from my prone position. Sandy had bent forward because of her orgasm, so I was able to clutch one of her tits and one of Megan's at the same time. I squeezed with all my might and shot my load so far up her puss that I think I could have impregnated her and half the female population of the world with that sexual tidal wave. The hard, tiny breast in my right hand must have had a direct link to Megan's clitoris. Megan came violently, and if she hadn't relaxed after a minute, I may have lost consciousness due to the exertion and excitement and the fact that I could barely breathe. I was inundated with a flood of juice from her orgasm. It was sweet, and very female

Megan rolled off my face and I wiped off the orgasmic aftermath from my face with the back of my hand. Sandy stood up and we all looked at her swollen vulva and the semen that now dripped out in very liberal amounts. Before I get too excited, however, I should remember how much Sandy can generate when she is worked up. The combination of the two must have measured about a quart (or so it seemed). Megan lightly stroked Sandy's relaxed sexual organs and worked some of the sticky mess into Sandy's external lips.

Chloe had stayed and watched the show. Adrienne had drifted off into the woods about 50 feet away and Jason, if you can believe it, was asleep leaning against a tree. Chloe came over and said that Jason was only good for one orgasm a day, if she was lucky, and after he had come, he had great difficulty getting aroused or even worrying about her needs. That is why, again, that she made him service her before she would let him enter her inner sanctum. Otherwise it was the same thing, week in and week out (or weak in and weak out).

I have always had a strange reaction after an orgasm. I don't immediately lose my erection. There are times I can leave my dick inside Sandy and wait for my dick to get ready for another round without ever leaving her. I was tired right now, but my dick still stood out at full attention. He wasn't smart, but he was always willing.

Chloe couldn't take her eyes off my dick and I could see that she was sizing it up. She finally asked, with a little embarrassment in her voice, if she could try out my dick while her husband took his nap. I immediately said, "No," but Sandy said I should be a bit more Christian.

"What will happen if Jason wakes up and sees me with my dick in his wife," I asked?

"You two go into the woods and if Jason wakes up, we will keep him busy and send Adrienne over to warn you."

Who would have thought that my wife would send me into the woods with a very attractive, sexual, younger woman, while she stayed back and watched for the woman's husband to wake up? It would have helped if I hadn't just had a big, exciting orgasm, but the newness of walking hand in hand with another woman was making this quite interesting. I also got another explanation as I realized that Sandy and Megan had neither one gotten dressed and they were really sizing each other up. Was Sandy going to try for another orgasm? I couldn't believe it.

I hadn't cleaned off my dick after the last messy orgasm in my wife and with her on top of me, all the sexual aftermath had dripped onto my pubic hair. My dick was originally sticky, but now the high mountain air had dried it out and my dick was covered with a crusty, white coating. I thought about jumping into the nearby creek and washing off the mess, but Chloe took care of this without me having to jump into the cold water. She pulled me into a thicket of fir trees and got down on her knees and impaled her mouth on my stiff member.

Her tongue outlined my dick and she slurped and sucked off the entire residue from my previous experience. I had almost been an interested third party in all the other activities, but now with my stiff private parts being pushed into the back of the throat of a very beautiful woman, my hormones took over and I had one hell of a time exploring and banging this girl. I forgot about my wife for the next fifteen minutes.

I really had had plenty of sexual excitement for the day, and I knew that it would take a few minutes to get ready for another orgasm, so I started working on Chloe's young, exciting body. It was a real learning experience for both me and Chloe. I started by just kissing her and holding her tight against me. All my nerves started to transmit information about what this woman was like.

Her hair was shorter than Sandy's and the unnatural color she had dyed it made it glow in the sunlight. She had pretty green eyes and perfect skin. Her lips were full and sensitive and as I sucked on her lips and tasted her mouth, she responded urgently and thrust her tongue into my mouth. Her tits burrowed into my abdomen and I became very interested in their feel. They didn't flatten out like Sandy's, but felt like two firm, round globes. The nipples on her chest were hardened and as our weight shifted during our kissing, my nerves traced every place that those two nubs touched my chest.

I was intent on giving her a good time, so I broke contact with her lips and moved down her thin neck to her breasts. I had known that women like light touches. My wife had shown me that if I acted in her best interest, getting her worked up or even bringing her to orgasm first, I could just about get what ever I wanted, including a blow job, a good tit fucking or even on lucky occasions, spreading her bottom and putting my member in her tight ass.

I worked over Chloe's breasts very slowly and deliberately. I wanted her to beg me to move to other parts of her body and her tits were a place that I could linger over for a long time. I love to heft a good rack of tits upward and feel the roundness underneath the mounds where they connect to a woman's body. Sandy's, like I have already mentioned, were soft and fair skinned. She nursed all of her children, so her nipples are pronounced and tend to harden in large, one inch wide nipples. Her areole is very pink and covers the end of her "almost C" cup tits. When you heft Sandy's tits, or when you bounce them hard while you fuck her, they don't hold their shape well and she really needs me to pull and squeeze them hard to get a reaction. I had forgotten how Sandy's tits felt before she had children.

Chloe was obviously appreciating my attention, and I was having a great time watching her tits and nipples contract and react. Her breasts were large and her nipples had hardened down to little nubs. I worked my tongue and lips over one and then the other. She held onto the back of my head and then said, "You had better move quicker or Jason may wake up."

"That is quite the change. Every other time I have seen you being serviced, you are begging someone to pay more attention," I remarked, not showing any intent to move any faster.

"Please start working on me," she said. "I have never had anyone last more than five minutes in me without them coming."

I smiled and moved my hand down to her snatch. She was soaking wet. Her clitoris felt like a little thumb sticking out of her crotch. Her inner lips were swollen and very sensitive and as I moved my fingers over them, she moaned and whimpered, "Please put your dick in me. I want to feel you inside of me."

She grabbed my penis close by my body and dragged the head of my dick around the opening of her vagina. I could feel the moisture and I wanted nothing more than to drive my dick to the hilt in her cunt. She was tall enough that I could get a lot of friction by just bending my knees a little bit and working the end of my dick all over her keyed up groin. I had originally wanted to really work her body over from top to bottom before I penetrated her. Now, with her getting me worked up and with the time constraint, I realized I would just have to plunge it into her and give her as much of a fucking as I could in the woods with her husband napping about 100 feet away.

I looked over to where the others were, just through some underbrush, and I got an "all okay" signal from Adrienne. She was straining her neck to see what we were doing. Sandy and Megan were no where to be seen. I later found out that Sandy had gotten worked to another orgasm with a Dildo that Megan just happened to bring along. I felt bad that I missed Sandy being violated by the big rubber dong, but right now, I was concentrating on the woman at hand.

I found a patch of soft grass and fern and flattened the patch down by stomping on it. I lowered Chloe slowly to the ground, never losing contact with her outer lips with my right hand. There was not a spare ounce of fat anywhere on this beautiful woman's body and as I had observed earlier by watching her bottom through spandex, she was prime, #1 fucking material.

She laid down flat on her back and moved her knees as far apart as she could get them. I wanted to taste her bald vagina, but I remembered that Jason had come once in her and I didn't really want to clean up after him. Not with my tongue, anyway. Instead, I balanced myself on my knees and rested the end of my dick on her outer lips. I love the feel of labia lightly engulfing my penis before I penetrate all the way. I slowly shifted my weight and popped the first two inches inside her lips. Sitting back a little bit, I watched as my swollen member split her open. The thought came to me that this was only the second vagina I had ever been in, and this stimulated me even more. With no pubic hair to cover her opening, I could see every detail of her outer genitalia, and her clitoris rested atop my penis. With a great deal of restraint, I slowly moved my hips and slid in another two or three inches. The sun beat down on my back and the warmth and the stimulation were pleasant beyond compare. I finally pushed myself as far as I could inside her.

I put all my concentration on her vagina, focusing on the feelings being transmitted through the nerves in my penis. I started slowly working my pelvis into her. Her hips were rocking with me and as athletic as she was, she could lift her hips about 6 inches off the ground. Her vagina was not as wet as Sandy's but it was definitely tighter. With her pelvis lifting up high and with her thin, no flab, body, I could feel all the way to her cervix with each thrust. I mauled her breasts with one hand, as I used the other to hold my weight above her as I worked deeply into her vagina. With her bald pubic mound, she was definitely giving me a different feel and her vagina made a sloshing noise with each thrust.

"I have never had a dick go that deep inside me," she whispered.

"What a crime," I replied, with a smile.

Since I had come only about 20 minutes before, I didn't feel a real need to push myself to a quick release. I concentrated on slowly, but firmly working her to a strong climax. Unlike the times I had seen her with Jason, she just passively worked her hips against my hips, with her eyes partly closed and her breathing coming regularly and deeply. She wasn't talking or ordering me to get her off. She was just enjoying the action and waiting for me to make the next move.

I used my free hand to start twirling my fingers on her erect clitoris. This really got her moaning and moving against me with renewed vigor. After about five minutes of consistent action, I was getting tired. I was holding all my weight off of her with only one arm, so I released her nub and used both hands to hold my weight and push hard into her. She started working on herself, rubbing her clitoris and alternately grabbing my balls with each stroke. Suddenly, she pushed her hips as hard against me as she could and came. Her twat was convulsing and I could feel it grasping my dick. It was wonderful, but I still wasn't ready to come.

I looked down into her flushed face and ask her if she was still up for some additional action. She smiled, the sweat gleaming on her face, and said, "This is the first time that I have ever been the first one to come in my life. You can do whatever you want!"

"Get up on your hands and knees," I gently instructed her. I slipped my obscenely erect dick slowly out of her vagina and allowed her to roll over and push her beautiful bottom high into the air. Her long legs framed her vulva perfectly, with the small opening of her bottom tightly puckered in the sunlight. Her inner lips were split open and very pink and swollen with all the excitement. I grabbed both of her hips with my hands and pulled her against my body. I allowed my dick to slide up the slot of her bottom and teased the opening of her ass with the head of my dick. I think she would have allowed me to stick my dick into her bottom, but that wasn't what I was after.

I cocked my hips back, allowing my dick to slide down to the opening of her vagina. In a painfully slow maneuver, I worked the head of my penis into the opening of her most private place. Soon, it was in about two inches, then four, then six, and finally all eight inches were sheathed inside her. Instead of pulling back out and thrusting back in, I gently gyrated my penis against the cap of her cervix, which I could feel giving resistance to me deep in her vagina. After a few seconds of that, I pulled my dick all the way out of her, in one swift action. Her lips stayed open slightly, fairly inviting me to get back into her. In one quick, hard stroke, I jammed my dick all the way back in. This caused her to suck in her breath and beg me to "give it all to me!"

I started doing my best to "give it to her". I released her hips with my hands and bent far forward and grabbed her tits as they hung down and slapped against each other in time to my thrusts. Those firm, beautiful, delicious cones were tipped by wonderful, erect nipples and they seemed huge hanging off her body. She leaned forward a little bit and rubbed her nipples on the ground in rhythm to the pounding she was receiving in her vagina. I slid my hands up her body, never losing stride. I felt her belly button and her stud that pierced her navel. With my fingers I then slowly moved my hands under her belly to her twat. I could feel my dick moving into her and I could feel her erect clit. I felt her hand also come to her crotch and start grinding into her clitoris. We energetically banged against each other with an almost electric reaction. Before I knew what was happening, she moaned and came again. This was more than I could handle and I was pushed over the edge. I thought I had already lost most of my load into my wife, but this was one of those occasions where the stimulation worked me to deplete all my reserves. I came by the bucket, and with each thrust, I could feel the jism slide around my dick. She was so tight; there was no space for extra load. Looking down at her still perfectly framed vulva, I could see semen start to drip out of her and onto the ground. If she wasn't protected and if it was the wrong time of her cycle, I would have worried about her getting pregnant.

Coming back to consciousness, I looked over at the others. Sandy and Adrienne were both dressed and they were waving at us to come over. I hurried out of Chloe's vagina and saw what they were waving at. Jason was awake and walking over towards the stream away from us. I hurried Chloe over towards the others, concerned that Jason would be upset if he knew that I had just given his wife two thundering orgasms. Sandy walked over quickly with my clothes and fishing pole. She said they had sent Jason down to the stream, telling him I had tried some fishing in the stream while we waited for him to wake up. Chloe was using the bathroom, they told him. I jogged down to the stream and waited for him to find me. Within a few minutes, I heard him and Megan calling my name. I hollered back and they made their way over to me.

"Any luck," he asked me?

"I had a couple on my pole, but I let them go," I remarked, without lying.

After all the adventure on getting to the lake, when we finally got there, it was almost anti-climatic. There were a series of six or eight lakes, nestled in between towering mountain peaks that I had fished at about 10 years before. The lakes were located right at the tree line, and the mountains above us were bare of vegetation and still showed patches of snow. The only evidence of the modern world up this high in the mountains was an occasional con trail from a jet airliner high above us.

The clouds were so close I felt I could reach out and touch them. I also knew that storms blew in and out with alarming speed. We found a beautiful place to fish, and I unloaded all our equipment from my pack. I had brought a few compact camping chairs and we had a total of four poles. This was fine, because we only had four people with licenses and none of the others had any real experience fishing on remote lakes. Everyone crowded around while I got the poles ready and cast them into the lake, one by one. The water was so clear and so blue, that you could see the fish in the lake. I decided to use some artificial flies for bait, the ones that looked like the mosquitoes that were buzzing around our heads. The sunscreen I had was also a bug repellent so at least we weren't getting eaten alive, but I knew this could change. That is why I always wear long sleeves and long pants.

chopblock
chopblock
16 Followers
1...34567...21