The Traveler

Story Info
BBW chance encounter while waiting for lover.
3.6k words
4.21
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still early when I arrived at the bar happy hour was just a few minutes away so the bar was pretty empty, perching myself on the stool at the secluded corner I order a shot of chilled Patron with a Modelo chaser and plenty of lime. Losing myself in the small glass of clear liquid, I glanced at the time on my cell phone and started my mental counted down till I would see you in person. After almost a decade of talking over the internet sharing our deepest, darkest sexual fantasies we were going to bring them to life. I had already checked in the hotel room and I was nervous as hell as I waited for you. I dressed how I knew you would love, no nylons, short skirt (shorter than what I am used to), and a sheer black top that gave a hint of my black and red bra and to top off the outfit black patent leather heels. I shoot the tequila and welcome the cool warm trail it leaves down my throat. A man comes and sits a stool over from me; he gives me that 'hey' smile and orders a drink Jamison neat. He is a handsome man, older than me but not by much and starts a conversation with me.

"I hate traveling, don't you?" he opened with that.

I nod. Should I start talking to a stranger in a strange city?

"I'm just here on business, some training" I say to him easing into the conversation, the drink starting to relax me.

"Yeah business for me also, I think next year I am giving this all up and stay home" he says, I can see the tiredness in his eyes.

"I'm sure your wife would appreciate the quality time?" I ask assuming most men are married.

"Not married" he scoffs "she couldn't handle all the traveling I did" he shrugs and takes a swig of his drink.

His eyes have a hint of regret with a fleck of what could have been.

Those eyes were a sky blue, and he had the first signs of salt and pepper hair and the beginning of a 5 o'clock shadow. He was a big man almost 6'3 about 200 plus pounds. How I love a big man, they know how to handle a big woman.

He finishes his drink and I wave my finger to the bartender for 'another' for him and I, the bartender puts the drink in front of him.

"How refreshing, a woman who buys the drink. Thank you" he raises the drink to toast me and he smiles.

"Well, I know how a man should be treated" I wink at him and wrap my lips around the small bottle lip. The bartender has put my new shot in front of me.

Tequila is working.

I get a text from you and you say that an emergency has come up and you will be later than expected.

I guess the disappointment shows on my face because my bar friend leans into me.

"Bad news?" he asks, curious about the message.

"My lover is going to be late, and he doesn't know when he will be here" I say with definite disappointment in my voice.

"Lover huh?" he asks, one eye brow raised and very curious now.

"Oh, damn the tequila!" I whisper. I bow my head and shyly turn to him.

"You can't, um... forget that I just said that, can you?" I ask blushing.

When did he move closer to me?

"Nope" he said smiling, and I smile back.

I look into his eyes and I can see how really handsome he is, he must have been gorgeous when he was younger.

"I am Ian" he says, as he extends his hand to me.

"Norma" I say taking his hand. Big meaty hands, warm and strong. I hold onto his hand for a bit longer and I look directly into his eyes, "My pleasure" I purr.

"Hmm, that is a name you don't hear that often anymore" he says, still holding onto my hand, little shocks of electricity going through me. Maybe the tequila is helping.

"Yeah, my mother was old school. And no it isn't Norma Jean, which is truly a name I could not live up too." I giggle nervously; he is stroking the top of my hand with his thumb. I have not tried to pull it away, it felt nice.

"I don't know... you are pretty sexy to me" he whispers for only my ears, sending chills down my neck. The hairs on my arms stand on end. I can smell the musk of the whiskey on his breath and I wonder how it would taste on his tongue.

The lights had been lowered for the evening crowd and we were forgotten sitting at the far end of the bar.

I turn my head and we are mere inches from each other, liquor breaths mingling and I look into his eyes that have changed to an indigo blue. I didn't realize that I am staring at his mouth. Lips that are perfect, not too small or too big and a nice hue of matte pink.

"You sure you want this?" I ask never breaking my gaze, and licking my lips.

He leans in and kisses me, slow at first like testing the waters. I open my mouth and slowly slip my tongue into his mouth. He tastes delicious, just as I had thought, warm and intense. I take him deeper into my mouth, sucking on his tongue and I hear him moan.

I pull out of the kiss and he is breathing heavily and his eyes have gotten darker.

"What is your room number?" he asks, paying for the last round.

"Follow me" I say as I slide off my stool, we both grab out last shots, toast and toss them back. I can feel the silky moistness lubricating my thick freshly shaved lips. My top has slid off my shoulder and he kisses my exposed skin.

"I will follow you where ever you want me to" he says as he nips on my shoulder.

The bar had filled up with happy hour travelers and the women at the other end of the bar were looking at me with jealousy and disbelief that a man that looked like him would want me.

I grab my purse and with my free hand I grab his, and lead him out of the bar past the staring women, and they can see his arousal in his pants. As I walk past them I wink.

We are standing in front of the elevator and I can feel him hard against my ass and the heat of his body igniting the fire inside me.

"What about your lover?" he asks as the doors open.

"He will understand, and he would want me to enjoy myself till he arrives." The elevator arrives and we step in, other guests were heading for the elevator and I push the 'close door' button and shrug my shoulders as if saying 'sorry' to the irritated would be passengers.

He presses me up against the wall and laughs at what I just did.

"Why did you do that?" he asks as he leans into me, his body so massive and warm. His cock is pressing against my soft belly. The ache between my legs is almost painful.

"I wanted to do this without an audience" and I rub my hand against his throbbing bulge. He closes his eyes, relishing the feeling. He drops his head to my shoulder and slowly grinds against my hand, his hands are on my thick hips digging in and his mouth sucking on my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him harder into my neck I can feel his teeth scraping against the taunt cords of my neck. I hear a small growl escape him; the fire in my core is blazing. He slides his hand down my hip and with one hand he pleats my skirt up to my thigh.

"Mm mm, I love how thick your thighs are. I could lose myself in between them." I can feel his fingers exploring me, thick fingers massaging my fat mound. I wrap my leg around his and it opens me up to his probing. He can feel the heat radiating from my pussy and the moistness that has saturated my undies.

"I haven't felt a nice wet pussy in months."

He is about to slide his finger under the elastic when the elevator slows and the 'ding' that we have arrived to my floor. I detangle myself from him and adjust my skirt just in time for the doors to open and a guest waits for us to disembark. The sexual energy is thick in the small confines along with a hint of musk. The man passes me and gets on, and turns to see us make our way to my room and I hear him say under his breath "Lucky man."

Doors close.

As we walk to my room, he reaches out for my hand and it engulfs mine, and for some reason I feel safe. I can't wait to have those enormous hands on me and those fingers in me. I find my door card and he is pressed behind me, kissing my neck. Chills run up and down my back, and my nipples tighten in response. The door opens and we are as one as we walk into the room, his bulge wedged between my ass cheeks and his hands have come around to cup each tit. I lay my head back against his shoulder and enjoy the semi rough massage. He starts to unbutton my top and lets it fall to the floor; he turns me around so he can get a full view of me. I am standing in just my black and red lace demi bra, skirt and heels and I can see his eyes are taking mental inventory of my body. As if by instinct it reacts to his silent appraisement and I can feel the warm liquid coating me and I rub my legs together to ease some of the aching. He starts to walk towards me his hooded eyes on fire, his erection is almost menacing, but I can handle this. This is a man who knows how to handle me and my full body.

"Hold on baby, I want to set the mood." I put my hands on his shoulders and maneuver him to the bed, and he plops down. I walk over to the table and turn on some music; I have created a very erotic playlist. I look over my shoulder and blow him a kiss.

"I will be right with you gorgeous", I push play and the soft rhythm starts 'Nine Inch Nails-fuck you like an animal' starts off the set. I start to sway my hips to the music, I am on fire. I reach around and unzip my skirt and slowly let it glide over my full hips and give him a peek of the top of my thong. I can hear him suck in his breath and slowly release with a moan at the end.

I look over my shoulder and enjoy how I have this massive man in the palm of my hand. I let the skirt fall to the floor, as I stand in all my glory giving him a full view of my ass and thong. I hear him just say "Fuuuck".

I kick my skirt off my feet and walk towards him, slowly, the music adding to the ambiance of the room. I stand between his long thick legs and let him memorize my body with his hands. I close my eyes, and his hands are all over me, he leans forward and kisses my tummy. His hot tongue is working swirls across my soft stomach, as his hands are working my ass cheeks.

"I want to feel you against me" I moan, and start to unbutton his shirt. He sits back to allow me to remove his shirt and I am amazed at how built he is. I can tell that he works out, his chest is covered with light hair which is massive and his pecs are firm. His shoulders and arms are like banded steel and smooth.

"Oh my gosh, you are gorgeous Ian." I run my hands over his arms and shoulder his hands are still massaging my big soft ass cheeks. His hands move from my ass to work up to my bra, and with expert finesse he unhooks me. He removes the straps from my shoulders and released my swollen breasts. They aren't that big, (the only thing I didn't get 'big' on my lush body). I still take pride in them, they are a good hand full, with big nipples that are untouched by childbirth and are a rosy pink. He licks his lips and palms one breast in his warm hand and takes my nipple into his mouth. His gorgeous eyes close, and he is making out with my tit, sucking, licking, biting making love to it while his other hand is rolling my other nipple in between those thick fingers.

The juices start to overflow, I can feel the warmth on my thighs. My hands are on each sturdy shoulder, and my head is tossed back enjoying the assault on my tits. Ian pulls back and I hear a 'pop' as my tit is released from his hot mouth.

"My God, you taste amazing. I could suck on your tits all night" his eyes are heavy with lust and his pants are ready to split at the zipper.

"Baby we don't have all night, remember?" I have to keep perspective and remind myself that he is just the opening act. The main show is with Danny.

I pull my panties off and a silky string of pussy juice snaps free from the crotch and what pubic hair I have is matted with it also.

I toss my panties aside, and spread my legs so Ian can get a full view of my moist slit. He growls.

"Then let's not waste any more time" he says and stands up. I help him with his pants and he fills out his boxer briefs, his engorged cock is straining to be released. I hook my two index fingers in the waist band and pull down, slowly and he allows me to take my time.

His cock is beautiful, he must be at least 8 ½ inches long with a width if 2 inches and circumcised. The bulbous head is engorged with blood and a thick drop of pre cum is waiting to escape, I wrap my hand around him and he is hot steel.

"Fuuuck, Ian you are amazing" and I squeeze the head to release the droplet onto my finger. Like a thick drop of honey it covers my finger and I bring it to my lips, he tastes strong and tangy.

His eyes roll back in his head, enjoying the pressure I am administrating on his cock. I grab his hand and I wrap it around his cock.

"I want to see what you look like when you stroke yourself. Masturbate for me." I step back and there is a little disappointment in his eyes. "I will do the same for you Ian." I pull the chair in front of him I sit down and wrap each leg over the arms of the chair so I am open to him. My glistening pussy is parted and gapped open; I slide a finger down my freshly shaved slit. I watch him watching me and I raise an eyebrow as if saying 'now your turn'. He licks his palm and takes his erection in hand and slowly starts to jack off. The music is now playing some White Zombie, the rhythm setting our paces. His cock is dripping so much I can see it coating his fist, and with my thumb and third finger I have spread my lips so my index finger can rub my swollen clit. The roar of my blood in my ears is almost deafening, the sounds of our self-abuse is loud in the room, slapping sticky sounds.

His eyes are locked on my pussy and he is biting his lower lip, and I slide two fingers inside me. I am so wet they slide in without resistance.

"I can't take this any longer" he announces and drops to his knees in front of me and dives into my pussy. His hot tongue has pierced me and he is lapping at me like a starved man. I am holding myself open for him and growl at the pure animalistic sounds coming from him. Long strokes inside my silky slit, and he wraps his lips against my prominent clit. Sucking me between those gorgeous lips, as if giving me head.

"Yesss, Ian suck my little cock head" I moan holding his head right in place, grinding my hips against his mouth. "You eat my meaty cunt so good baby, please finger fuck me" I plead. He accommodates my request, one finger stroking inside me. "More!" I beg. Two fingers, pounding my cunt so good, I am almost to the edge and he could tell.

He breaks the kiss "Cum in my mouth baby, I want to swallow all your honey" all I can do is nod and he continues to devour me. I can feel the tension growing inside me and I know I am so close to cumming. He slides in one more finger, massaging my G spot and he has taken my clit back in his mouth and is sucking. It sends me over the edge and the flood gates open. My orgasm is so intense I can feel I squirt into his mouth and he swallows all of me.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" I moan. Starbursts have exploded behind my eyelids and I am in a cyclone of spasms. Ian stands up and removes my legs off the arms of the chair and pulls me to the bed, he puts me on my stomach.

"I am going to fuck you doggy style, baby" he announces.

I nod and crawl up to the bed, position myself so I am open to him and he crawls behind me. He slides his cock up and down my swollen cunt and gets it nice and wet. There is no tenderness, no patience I have driven him to the point of pure basic carnal needs. He grabs my hips and impales me to the hilt. He pauses for a moment to enjoy the warm cavern of my pussy wrap around his cock, and I feel his fingers digging into my hips. He starts to pound me; my face is buried in the pillow as I try to stifle my moans of pleasure. I love a good hard fuck.

Ian is beyond thinking, it is all male instincts taken over. Echoes of bodies slapping reverb in the room, I can feel his balls slapping my pussy and his moans of pleasure increase my juice flow. I am dripping down my thighs and it just encourages him to continue, harder faster. He reaches with one hand and grabs my hair and pulls my head back, I am his fuck toy and I want him to take me. I reach under and start to rub my clit, and that is when I make myself cum for the second time and my cunt muscles have gripped his cock and start to milk him.

"Aaargh" is all I hear as he starts to unload inside me. His hot cum fills me and I want all of it. He falls forward on my back, and bites my shoulder and it feels wonderful. My body is quivering all over, and I lay down on my tummy and he is still inside me the pressure of his body on mine takes my breath away, but it feels good too.

He rolls off me and pulls me with him, our sticky bodies still intimate. He is kissing my shoulder and his long leg have wrapped around me.

"I almost don't want to let you go" he says.

"I have had a great time too, but you know I have to meet someone" I kiss his arm that is wrapped around me and start to pull from him.

"He is a lucky man, and I can admit I am slightly jealous" he sits up on the bed and I feel cold.

"Oh Ian, please don't. Don't ruin it with regret, or jealousy. You are a fabulous man, a great lover and I think under different circumstances I would definitely want to keep you all night. I am here for 3 days, and if you or I have any free time I would like to see you again before I leave?" I asked hopefully. The ringing of my phone has given him time to decide what he would like to do.

"Hi Danny...no need to apologize things happen. About 20 minutes? Ok I am in room 310, I met a friend while I waited for you....yes, and he fucked me quite well" I looked at Ian when I advised Danny that I am freshly fucked and he was surprised.

"No... no I won't wash up, I will be nice and dirty for you. Ok...ok I will ask him. See you in 20 minutes" end call.

"Danny would like to know, if you would like to fuck me while he watches?" my pussy starts to throb again.

Ian smiles.