The Traveler and the Angel

Story Info
Lone woman seeks refuge from bad weather.
2.8k words
3.09
13.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and rainy night and Nancy had been driving for hours. She was heading home to attend her sister's wedding. She hadn't been home in a few years, and was excited about seeing everyone and spending some time with her little sister before her big day. Her sister promised not to tell anyone when she would arrive. They both wanted her return to be a surprise.

It was after midnight and Nancy was still miles away from the small New Jersey Township. With visibility getting worse she decided it might be best to look for a place to wait out the rain. She saw a neon sign blinking ahead in the distance. Squinting she made out the word Vacancies. Deciding that would be a perfect place to wait out the rain and catch a nap before driving the last stretch to the Township - she drove towards the blinking sign.

The parking lot was empty and she wondered if she was the only person afraid of driving in such bad weather. Gathering her stuff she locked up her car and ran towards the brightly lit reception area of the Motel.

Glancing around the room she noticed the old furniture and the bell sitting on the counter. It wasn't the most updated Motel, but it was shelter for the time being. Besides, she doubted if she would be staying more then a couple of hours. How bad can the rooms be she thought as she tapped the bell resting on the counter.

* * *

A single tear rolled down his finely chiseled cheek as bent over her cold hard body. He would miss her he thought as he gathered long strips of white cotton cloth to wrap her in. He took his time wrapping each limb. He swaddled her like a mother wrapping her baby before taking it out in the cold. He knew she never understood how much he loved her or why he needed to keep her here with him. He bent down and kissed her forehead before gently picking her up and resting her on the soft red satin lining of the coffin.

The upstairs bell echoed off the stonewalls of the basement. He had put in an intercom system years ago so he would know when he had guests. The night was perfect for weary travelers. He felt his heart skip with hope as he closed the lid of the coffin and left to check in the weary traveler waiting upstairs.

* * *

Nancy felt her mouth drop open when she looked up and saw the clerk coming towards her. His face resembled an angel's. She could not help wondering what the hell someone that looked like that was doing in a backwards place like this. As if on cue, she remembered she had been driving for hours and she must look a mess. A look of panic swept across her face and she cursed under her breath when her fingers got caught in her thick mane as she tried to smooth her unruly hair. A wave of heat crept across her cheeks as she struggled to free her fingers from her hair.

* * *

Leaning back against the wall he tried to stifle the smile that was creeping across his lips. He placed a finger over his mouth and waited for her to settle down. She was a beauty. Not many women that looked like her passed through his part of town especially this soon after burying his love. He was totally taken by the green eyes peering at him through the thick red hair framing her face.

'So, checking in?' he asked grinning.

'Yes, yes I am?' she stammered hating herself for acting like a silly schoolgirl.

'Freaking, horrible weather we are having' he said as she tried to put her at ease with polite conversation. 'Where ya headed to?'

'I am on my home. I'm trying to get there soon so I can spend some time with my sister before her wedding.' She blurted. His good looks and her nervousness were making her tell way more about herself then she would have normally. She wanted to kick herself or at least put her foot in her mouth to keep her from yammering on and on in front of him. So what, he was a good-looking guy and the fact that she hadn't had a date in over 6 months wasn't reason enough for her babbling she thought.

'Well, lets see if we can't get you all checked in so you can rest up and be on your way' he said disappearing under the counter looking for the registration book.

Feeling a bit uneasy Nancy tapped her fingers against her thigh while she waited for him to check her in. A thousand questions ran through her mind as she stood there for what seemed like hours. But, mostly what she really wanted to know was if there was a Mrs. Angel somewhere in the back room. Deciding she had already made a fool of herself so why stop now she probed him about the possibility of a Mrs. Angel.

'I guess it must get lonely waiting for people to find your place back here.'

'Lonely?' he repeated.

'Yes, lonely. It doesn't look like you have many guests tonight.'

Smiling he said 'I do all right.'

Finding the book he slide it in front of her. His eyes never left hers when he reached under the counter and pulled out a key. He fingered the key while he waited for her to sign in.

Annoyed that he hadn't revealed any information about his status she fumbled through her purse looking for her wallet. She wanted to hurry this registration process along and take refuge in her room. She scribbled her name on the form and held out her hand for the key.

'How long will you be staying' he asked still caressing her room key.

Raising an eyebrow she stuttered 'Wha-- what? Oh, yes. Just one night your rates are 40 dollars a night?'

'Y-yep, that plus tax and your car keys- security precaution.' he said mocking her.

Rolling her eyes she fished out two twenties from her wallet and thrust the money and her keys in his direction.

Taking her money and handing her a key,he gave her the information about her room.'Room 906 just up the stairs and to the left.' his fingers touching hers a bit longer then necessary.

Feeling a bit indignant she grabbed her overnight bag and hurried up the stairs disappearing around the corner she hunted down room 906.

The possibility of another companion so soon after her death changed his mood. He turned the registration book around and read her information. Nancy Caldwell he mouthed as he traced her signature with his fingers. He would need to get everything all ready for his new love. Snapping the book closed he reached under the desk and flipped a switch. The bright neon lights above the Motel now read No Vacancies.

* * *

Leaning against the door she let her overnight bag drop to the floor. She looked over the room to see what hole she has just paid 40 bucks a night for. The large bed in the center of the room looked appealing she just hoped the sheets were clean. An old fashion television sat in the corner on an even older looking stand. Sighing she willed herself to move. Her wet clothing was sticking to her body and the idea of getting out of them and standing under a hot shower was sounding better and better to her. She opened her bag and took out a change of clothing before heading to check out the bathroom.

* * *

He laid his hand on the coffin saying his last goodbyes as he passed it and walked into the sub room of the basement. He would wait until the weather improved before venturing out to bury his love.

* * *

Nancy looked down at the pile of wet clothing laying on the bathroom floor trying to decide if she should hang them up or take a shower first. Deciding the clothing could wait she reached into the shower and turned it on. The steam came out full blast and fogged up the mirror almost immediately. She held her hand under the water wrist up to test and see just how hot it was before tiptoeing in. The force of the water hit her tired muscles like a tiny needles. She moaned in pleasure as the water rushed over her body. She chucked when she was able to run her fingers through her soaked hair, now it wants to behave she said out loud reaching for the tiny bar of soap.

* * *

He sat in front of the monitors flipping them on one at a time. He had a view of the bedroom and the bathroom of room 906. It was time to learn a bit more about his new love. He watched as she removed each piece of clothing and let it drop to the floor. Her body was lean and taut, she must work out he thought. His eyes traveled down the length of her wet body and came to a rest on the massive mound of red hair nestled between her thighs. He felt something stir in him as she soaped her body. Her hands touched and caressed her skin like she knew he was watching her.

* * *

The water felt good against her skin she felt like she could stand there for hours and let it wash away the cramps of sitting and driving for so many hours. She raised her leg and started to lather it with soap. In minutes the stall was filled with the sweet aroma of jasmine. It was a pleasant surprise to know the Motel didn't skimp on everything.

* * *

He leaned back in his chair watching her tease him; he caught a glimpse of the lips of her pussy when she raised her leg. Suddenly his comfortable jeans seemed restricted. He felt his cock begin to stiffen and struggle against the fabric. The thought of watching her continue to bath excited him even more. He stood up and removed his jeans.

* * *

Nancy ran her hands over her full breast as she soaped her body. The friction from her rough touch made her nipples harden. Her erect nipples poked through the thick foam of suds that covered her ample breasts. Her hand disappeared between her legs.

* * *

He stroked himself while he watched her hand slowly moving back and froth from her pussy to her ass. He wrapped his hand around his cock imagining how it would feel to be deep inside her – the walls of her pussy tightening around him. Moaning he pulled and stretched on his skin. He shoved his hand between his legs and started to rub the soft skin under his balls. His cock throbbed as he watched her. He squeezed around the head, his fingers getting slick and sticky from the tiny amounts of precum dripping from him.

* * *

Nancy stepped out of the shower feeling refreshed and somewhat rejuvenated. She wrapped herself in a towel hanging on the door and went into the bedroom. Grabbing her hairbrush from the bed she stood in front of the mirror and daydreamed as she brushed the tangles from her wet hair. Perhaps she could dream about the way things should have gone with the gorgeous clerk. She laid her brush down on the dresser and crawled into bed hoping to get a few hours sleep before hitting the road again.

* * *

Watching her drove him crazy he could not wait to make her – his. His hand stroked and pulled down the length of his cock with increased intensity He sucked in air as his hands stroked, squeezed harder, and faster. He arched his back raising his hips slightly off the chair as he exploded and watched a stream of his cum spurt out and land on the monitor. Panting he stroked his semi limp cock while he watched her drift off to sleep. He would wait until she was in a deep sleep before he approached her. He got up to prepared things. Sighing he pulled his eyes away from the monitor and went up stairs.

His eyes scanned the room trying to remember each thing she might have touched. He needed to get rid of anything that signaled she might have been here. He grabbed the registration book she signed and tucked it under his arm leaving the real one in its place. Using the sleeve of his shirt he wiped off the counter, the doorknobs, and the bell before snatching up her car keys. The rain was still coming down pretty hard so he could get rid of her car without leaving any tracks. Hopping over the counter he bolted to the door, but stopped just as his hand touched the doorknob. Shit, he forgot the money! Turning back he reached over the counter and grabbed the two twenties from the draw. Taking one final look around the room he ran out the door to the car. He threw the keys, two twenties and the book in the back seat and drove the car far into the woods parking it deep inside what looked to be a man made alcove. Satisfied he raced back to the Motel hoping she was still asleep.

* * *

Nancy lay there staring up at the ceiling and listening to the rain tapping against her window.

As tired as she was sleep was not coming very easily. Nightmares took over her dreams instead of the gorgeous clerk sitting up stairs alone probably bored from waiting for more would be travelers to find the Motel. Her conceit got the best of her and she wondered why he didn't show more interest in her. Feeling alone and rejected she closed her eyes and slipped her hand between her legs. She pulled on the soft hairs resting between her thighs before running her fingers around her opening and teasing her clit.

She stroked her clit until her fingers were soaked with her juices. She spread her legs apart as her hips involuntarily started to push and rock against her fingers. She pushed her fingers deeper inside her as she felt her breathing quicken. She moaned as she felt the walls of her pussy begin to tighten around her fingers. Pushing harder and stroking faster she brought herself to an orgasm. Feeling like she could now get a peaceful rest she drifted off back to sleep.

* * *

He inched his way down the long hallway and stopped outside of her room. He placed his ear to the door to check for any sounds of movement. This will go better if she were still asleep. Her skin was too smooth and perfect to take a chance at scarring it. He checked his pocket for the bottle of chloroform and the cloth. This was not his first love so he knew exactly how much to use. He winced, as he remembered how the first one never woke up after he used it on her. That was not a mistake he repeated.

She opened her eyes not knowing if she was still asleep and dreaming or if he was really standing over her bed. The sound of the rain hitting her window changed from a soothing patter to an echoing thumping. Confused and scared she tried to turn and roll out of the bed. He grabbed her arm and dragged her back to his side of the bed.

'Get the fuck off me you sick bastard!' she screamed as her nails tore at the skin on his arms.

He placed his knee on her chest and pinned her down. She clawed at his leg as she struggled to gulp down air, the weight of his body crushing her.

He felt a thickness pressing against his jeans. Her fight excited him. A strange expression washed over his face as she watched the face of an angel turn to something dark and sinister. Her vision blurred and she fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

Stuffed in a shirt that long stopped being his size the Trooper sat on the stool asking the young clerk questions. He was bored and tired of having to try and track down grown women who were trying to break free of over protected family members. Scratching his head he asked the good looking clerk if he could remember anything strange about that night or if a woman stopped to rent a room that cold rainy night.

* * *

Smiling the clerk thought for a moment and said nothing strange or out of the ordinary happened that night. He hadn't had a guest in the last 6 months and wondered why he even kept the Motel open.