The Traveler Ch. 01

Story Info
A man and an accident sends him on a trip of a lifetime.
777 words
3.62
7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing if this piece is received well and I have the time I will add more chapters.

Please feel free to score it and leave comments.

The machine finally completed, Jake sat on his chair by the machine. Covered in dirt and sweat exhausted, years of work in fact it was his lifes work, and he was done. He slumped over in his chair nodding as it was now 2am and the storm outside was like a lullaby as his eyes slowly closed. A man just over 40 and his lack of sleep catching up to him. His graying hair a mess he stroked his gotee and he hadn't shaved in days.

The machine would prove his theory on multiple realms as he called them. One last adjustment inside he thought as he climbed in. Had he'd been more awake he would have made sure the breakers were off and locked out the power box, but he was far from awake and the breakers were the last thing on his mind. The bolt that needed tightening was in an odd spot to get to it he had to go inside and close the door. With a click of the door he closed himself in. Tightening the bolt took all his might he had left. Just as he finished tightening the bolt he heard a loud crash of thunder, and at that moment his body was filled with pain. So much pain he must have passed out because all he saw was darkness...

When he opened his eyes he had to blink several times to get them to focus. What happened? Where am I? How long was I out? Why can't I move? All these questions entered his mind but it was as if he was unable to move or even speak. He started trying to remember what happened. I was in the machine, just finished tightening the bolt above the door. Was there a flash of light? No it was a crash... No it was thunder which means lightening. His eyes got big with the realization... OH MY GOD THE MACHINE WAS HIT POWER SURGE! His mind swimming It must have worked, but where am I? Trying to take stock of his surroundings. First he noticed he had some feeling back but was still unable to move more than his head. Whatever he was on was some type of fabric. He tried again to lift his head but it was as if he had motion sickness. He closed his eyes tight for a moment but it still felt like he was moving or being lifted but the fabric was still underneath him so he figured it was in his head... He was wrong.

In an instant he was in darkness to make it worse his body was now pinned behind him the fabric to his front what he could only think felt like hot putty. His body feels like its being jiggled up and down. The jiggling motion cause Jake to regain some feeling in his limbs. He starts to do what scientist do and begins analyzing his situation. "Ok so maybe if I can stretch my arms out it may give me some insight as to where I am." Jake starts working his hands outstretching them in both directions.

To his left he feels a void. To his right his arm still feels trapped. "Ok so better option is left." As he slowly starts squirming to the left something knocks him hard to the left. He falls into the void and the fabric catches him like a slide. He drops several feet before the fabric seems to shift up. "Ok Jake now what?" Looking around squinting in the darkness to see.

"Its like I'm in a hammock or something similar." His eyes finally adjusting and giving himself a chance to better understand his surroundings. To his left appears to be a bottomless pit. To his right another bottomless pit. In front the fabric covers up and behind him it also curves up. Jake sits down replaying the events that led him to his situation. But before he has time he smells something odd. Standing up the smell seems worse. Looking up he sees the putty like thing he was pressed against.

"If I didn't know better I'd swear that is a giant ass." Looking and sniffing "smells like one too." Walking forward and sniffing more the scent changing, "OH MY GOD ITS A WOMAN IM IN HER PANTIES!" Jake sits staring up at this woman's sex. "Ok if I'm this small I require less oxygen, that's why I'm still alive."