The Traveling Wizards Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time, her hands had staid busy at her over-heated pussy. She had brought her self to release three times watching the trio in the room, and was fast approaching a fourth. She continued to watch for several minutes, achieving another release in the process. She heard Rachael cry out her own release several times as well. Then she saw Meric remove his cock, and she watched him place the head of his dick higher up. NO, He is not putting that in...

Rachael felt Meric withdraw his dick, then felt the head of it prodding at her bum.

"No!" She tried to scream, pushing her self up, but right at that time Megan moved her legs up and wrapped her thighs around Rachael's head, trapping her face against her pussy. At the same time she reached up and grabbed two handfuls of Rachael's ass cheeks, holding her in place.

"Relax, you are going to love this." Megan then buried her head back into Rachael's now empty pussy.

All this time, Meric had been slowly pressing forward; inching his was into her ass. Rachael felt as if he was splitting her in two. Then she felt a small pop, and the head was in. The pain lessened a little bit, but she still felt the burning sensation traveling deeper into her. After what felt like an eternity, but was really only a couple of minutes, she felt his hips hit her upturned ass. There he stopped, and waited. All this time Megan's tongue had never stopped working on her clit. Gradually the burning feeling left and she started to feel less uncomfortable with it in her. Finally she started to rock her hips, letting him know it was OK to continue.

As soon as he felt her start to twitch, Meric slowly withdrew his cock, then pushed it back in. With a gently rocking motion he gradually picked up speed. After a few minutes he heard her start to moan again and begin to push herself backwards onto his cock. That was it, he grabbed her hips and picked up his pace some more. It wasn't long before he felt the tingling feeling signaling that he was about to cum.

The new sensations of having a dick in her ass were driving Rachael to another orgasm. Megan's actions on her clit brought it on even faster. Her pussy clenched on emptiness and her ass tightened around his dick as the passion raced through her yet again.

Meric felt her ass contract on his cock, and over the edge he went. Wave after wave of cum poured from him, coating the walls of her ass and leaking out of the side and onto Megan's face.

Gwen watched as Meric removed his dick and collapsed sideways onto the bed. She then saw Meric's cum start to dribble out of Rachael's ass, down her pussy lips and into Megan's waiting mouth. She was revolted and fascinated as Megan moved her mouth to Rachael's ass and began to lick and suck her husband's cum.

After cleaning Rachael's newly used hole, Megan pushed her off and stood up. Megan stretched, turning toward the wall where Gwen's eyes roved over every inch of her. She then leaned over and pulled Rachael to her feet. Turning her to also face the wall, Megan moved behind her, wrapping her arms around in front. Megan's hands went straight to Rachael's pussy, as she placed her head on Rachael's shoulder.

"I want you to CUM back tomorrow night. I still haven't shown you our tools yet. That is if your Queen would graciously allow us to stay another night." With this last her eyes darted to the holes barely visible in the stones of the wall.

Gwen jerked back as Megan's eyes seemed to make direct contact with her own. That comment about her... but no she thought they could not know she was here...but her eyes. Gwen moved back to the holes in time to see Meric join his wife in playing with Rachael's pussy. She caught a glimpse of his dick... it was still hard! Twice she had seen him cum and his cock was still ready for more. Then she heard him say.

"Yes, my dear, please cum back tomorrow night, we want you to SEE every thing we can do." As he said "see" his eyes also seemed to make contact with her own. Then he smiled this little inviting smile, like he was daring her to spy on them again. But he can't know she was there, she never had made enough noise to be heard over their-own sounds of pleasure. They were strangers to the castle so they could not know of the secret passageways. She focused back on the room in time to see Rachael experience another orgasm. Meric and Megan held her in their arms as she slowly regained composure. Then she watched as they both dressed her like a large doll. Sliding her under-things back on, placing the maid uniform back over her shoulders and retying the laces. For some reason watching them slowly dress her maid brought her to another release. This one was just as strong or stronger than the ones she had earlier. She saw them leading Rachael out of the room and decided to make her own exit as well. Leaving the secret doorway behind, Gwen moved to the intersection just off the guestrooms. She waited until Rachael came out, then followed her back to the servant's quarters.

Rachael walked in a daze, she never would have thought such feelings were possible, and with another woman no less. She made it back to her room without ever really seeing her surroundings. She stood by the bed and stripped. The smell of her recent adventures still permeated her skin. She slid under the covers and rolled over to go to sleep. Unconsciously her hand moved to her sticky pussy. In this position she drifted off to sleep, her last thought being what they would do tomorrow night.

After watching Rachael enter her room, Gwen headed toward her own. She had a lot to think about. And some decisions to make. In the back of her mind she was already thinking of how to sneak back to her hiding place before Rachael got there. She wanted to watch everything from the beginning this time.

Back in the guestroom...

"So how long do you think she was there" Meric asked his wife as they lay in the bed.

"She showed up right after you started fucking that little bit from behind." Megan's voice sounded drowsy. She curled up against his side; her hand came down on his still hard dick. "You can let this go now."

"Why don't you do it?" he said, as he pulled her on top of him, kissing her neck and the top of her breasts.

Megan laughed as she climbed on her husband for one last ride for the night.

12