The Traveling Wizards Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen's hand had continued its actions in her crotch this whole time, and she was working on another orgasm. Then she gasped in shock as she felt a pair of hands grab her breasts from behind and an obviously hard dick press into the cleft of her ass. She felt a breath on the back of her neck as she heard a voice say,

"Good evening, your Majesty. No don't turn around, just watch what them please each other as I please you in turn."

The hands then started to massage her breasts, their fingers rubbing the silk fabric across her hard nipples. A slight movement of air was her only warning as a pair of lips began to kiss her neck and shoulders. One hand dropped from her breast to replace her own on her pussy. Talented fingers soon had her cumming again. After coming down from her sexual high, the stranger moved her hands to either side of the peephole. Then pressing slightly in the small of her back he had her arching her ass into his crotch, forcing his dick between her thighs and rubbing against her pussy. She felt his foot tap the inside of her ankle, causing her to widen her stance. He then lined up his cock with her hole, placed his hands on her hips, and thrust himself deep into her wanton body.

Obedient to the stranger, Gwen turned her attentions back to the room. She saw that Megan had mounted Rachael and was moving her hips as if she were a man fucking her. By some trick of placement Gwen was able to see everything. Rachael's pussy lips stretching wide to accept the metal intruder, the clenching of Megan's shapely ass as she thrust over and over into the randy maid, and Rachael's thigh muscles quivering through orgasm after orgasm. Her own body was starting to quiver as the stranger's thrusting dick brought her quickly to another release. He never stopped as she shook and shuddered, but continued to ravish her body. He didn't seem human, as he continued to pound into her over and over, never slowing, never hesitating, his sole purpose to fuck her into climax after climax. A high pitched scream brought her back to the scene in the other room. Rachael was convulsing as her largest orgasm yet, rolled through her body. After she came to rest, Megan climbed off of her, divested herself of the device, and quickly removed the metal one from Rachael's ass. She placed these things on the table, as she grabbed the last, and largest, one. It was at least a foot long and so thick that Megan could not wrap her hand all the way around it. The dark wood shone as if polished in wax. She placed this huge thing on the bed between Rachael's legs, then climbed on and positioned her ass over Rachael's head.

"Now I am going to untie your hands so that you can please me, as I use this one on you." She then leaned over and released first one hand and then the other. Once that was done she fell forward to bring her face next to Rachael's juice drenched pussy. She reached out and grabbed the base of the dildo and placed the head at the entrance to her hole. With slow pressure and licks to Rachael's clit to help her relax, Megan inserted the toy.

If Gwen had thought Rachael's pussy was stretched to accept the metal dildo, it was nothing compared to what she saw now. The wooden dick seemed to be bigger than Rachael's entire crotch, with no chance of ever fitting into her. But she watched, amazed, as it slowly sank in, stretching Rachael's hole wider and wider. Sooner than she had believed possible, the entire thing was in. If Rachael had screamed or made any other sounds of protest, pain or even passion, Megan's pussy muffled them.

During this entire episode, the stranger's dick had brought her to not one or two, but four orgasms, one on top of the other. The last one caused her to forget what was going on in the other room and concentrate on the feelings his dick was generating in her pussy. With a savage grunt, she threw her head back and began to push herself onto his dick even harder.

"Cum, you fucker," she hissed between her teeth. "Fuck me harder, cum in me, spray your seed deep inside my cunt."

Meric was shocked to hear the Queen talk in such a manner, but he hastened to obey. With a savage grunt of his own he slammed his cock into her with enough force to make her cry out.

"Yes!" She screamed, "Oh gods, yes that's it, harder, fuck me harder, I want to feel your fucking cock deep within my pussy. Fuck it harder"

With one last thrust he plunged his dick deep into her hot wet hole and he began to spew wave after wave of cum deep into the transformed Queen.

The feel of his cum coating her walls sent Gwen into an orgasm that seamed to never want to stop. Dimly she heard the girls crying out their own release, causing her orgasm to go on and on. When she came down from her passionate high, she realizes she was once again, alone in the passageway. She did not know who the stranger had been but she had her suspicions. Looking through the peephole, she saw Megan untie Rachael's legs, and curl her up under the blanket. Rachael had apparently passed out with her last orgasm. Gwen sighed in envy. She wished she could experience something like that. Then she grinned; she had just had a really good idea. With that thought in her head, she gathered up her overcoat and went back to her room. The last thought in her head as she drifted off to sleep was tomorrow was going to be a great day.

12