The Traveling Worker Ch. 01

Story Info
Conference travel in Dallas, leads to meeting with April.
952 words
3.8
16k
1
0

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Part 1

Being that travel is a major part of my job, and I have to go all across the United States to different types of conferences, in order to market a government program during the day, it lends itself to making a little extra money while out on the road.

I completely feel the pinch of the bad economy just like everyone else, and have to be very judicious with my time and money, but a night job couldn't necessarily be 20 hours a week, and probably wouldn't fit all of my other skills being that I am totally blind and I am on the road at least twice a month.

I could be visiting the Southeast and Orlando, FL, or Louisville, KY at the beginning of the month, and be in Seattle or L.A. by the end of the month.

It can certainly be taxing on my budget, and this is why while on travel, I found a way to utilize all of my resources I have at my disposal.

Being totally blind, I have always wanted to learn to play the piano, so I could learn to use my hands more affectively, but it takes more patients than I have, so while having dinner after a long day of exhibiting during a recent trip to Dallas, I discovered that I could use a skill of massage and put that to work.

I was having dinner with a couple of other exhibitors, namely, someone named April, and I am not exactly sure which organization she worked for, but she was telling me about how she had done a lot of walking around town, and how her organization does even more travel than my company puts me through, so I put the question to her of the types of shoes she wears, and how many pairs she brought for the trip, and my mind started racing on the possibilities.

This was a fairly large conference with a nicely sized exhibiting hall, but our tables weren't near each other, so we probably wouldn't see each other again if I let this opportunity pass by without capitalizing.

"April, here is my card, and I hope you contact me, because I believe our organizations can work together to help each other in partnership"

"Well Tim, I certainly will, because I believe from the information I received from your booth, that you would be an asset to our organization."

She also gave me her card, and even though I didn't realize it at the time, she put her hotel room number on the back of the card, and it said "I hope you call me after dinner."

I tap one of my co-workers on the shoulder, just to give me a sense of what she looks like, and to let me know the atmosphere of what I may be getting myself into, and the description was probably more than I could handle, because one of my favorite things about a female is the scent.

The scent of April was light and flower like, but it lasted even after she left the table. I was told she was about 5'4; she had nice legs, and a round body. He told me she had curves, with probably a D cup, but a smile to die for, and eyes which are hazel, and long brown hair.

One of the assets he pointed out to me was about her ass sitting high up on her hips, and with her Carmel skin, and that soft southern voice, I could see me enjoying this night job.

Part two

I decided that since the dinner was about over, and it was getting late, I would go ahead and give April a call.

As I got back to my room, it turns out that April already left me a message:

"Hi Tim, there is a buzz going around that you have a night job or something doing some kind of massage therapy, and I wanted to find out what you charge, because I want to be one of your clients. Please give me a call when you get in, room 222, thanks. "

My mind started spinning out of control again imagining details of how this night could go, because she didn't give any details of what she heard about the massage therapy, but she had already wanted to visit my room anyway.

I decided I had better get myself under control, as I started to feel a stirring of my cock in my boxers, and as I picked up the phone to call April, I just slowly glided my hand up and down my cock thinking about giving her a foot rub.

Then with all the calmness I could muster:

"Hi April, it's Tim, you wanted me to give you a call to discuss business?"

"Yes, I heard that you are running some sort of massage therapy from one of my friends, and I wanted to know how I could be a client."

"Well, how about you come up to my room, and we talk about it in person?"

"OK, I will be there in a few, what room number?"

"1312"

With that we hang up and by the end of the conversation, I have worked my pants down to my ankles, and my cok is at its full 8 and ½ inches, and I have no idea how I am going to hide my arousal from her, but since I haven't really gotten the business up and running, just gotten all the paperwork running, and she is going to be my first client, we can make sure to talk business first, and that my help to get the erection down.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers