The Traveling Worker Ch. 03

Story Info
Third day of conference; meeting with Wendy.
844 words
3.44
10.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Although these are written and can be read as separate entries, it may make more sense, if you read the beginning entries as well.

*

The next couple of days with the conference were uneventful, but I would have to call it a time of recovery for me, because that time with April was intense.

I knew I would get more business at some point, but I didn't expect what I got, because when I returned back to the exhibition floor, and my table, there were all kinds of cards, yet all of my materials were still there as well.

So I had the idea that the cards must have been from the word getting around about my nighttime business.

This was confirmed by my long time friend and partner in crime, Sean and I gave him all of the cards to organize and hold on to for me, so that I could figure out what to do with all this business, but as he started to go through them, he noticed that there were a few names which were just odd, and probably not worth the time, so we discarded them immediately, and I would send them a notice that I would try to fit them into my schedule the next time I am in town.

As we continued to scale down the list, the final names he went through were Wendy, Aisha, and Shannon.

I only Had a day and a half before I had to leave town, but obviously with the 25 cards we had just discarded, I knew that I could have been a lot busier over the last couple of days, but I was glad to have taken a rest, and even though there were a lot of sexy women who had past by the table, I did a lot of shaking of hands, and a lot of flirting, but my time in Dallas couldn't be anymore memorable so I thought.

I decided to go ahead and schedule massages for both Wendy and Shannon, and Aisha would go into that pile of people I would see on my next time into town.

I know that scheduling two massages in a short amount of time could be very dangerous for me, so after conferring with Sean, I make sure that we are cool with leaving in the afternoon after the final exhibition hours are done.

This is so that I can make as much money as possible, and being able to get both massages in, and hopefully getting some recovery time in as well.

Part 4

After the third day of exhibiting ended, which is Thursday at this point, I went back to my room, ordered some food, and just tried to relax, because I needed to mentally prepare myself for whatever was going to happen during the next couple of hours.

I first tried to call Shannon, but there was no response from the number she left, and she wasn't in her room, so I left her a message letting her know that she could give me a call back to set up time prior to 11 am tomorrow to set up her massage.

Then calling Wendy, I called her hotel room first hoping I would be in luck to set up a time to give her the massage, because getting no kind of description, I have my anticipation building as to what I am getting into, but I also have a job to do, and as I leave her a message, I realize that my reputation has proceeded me, and that I can relax.

So as 7:30 pm approaches, I get a call back from Wendy, and she says she is just freshen up, and can be down in a couple of minutes, so I hang up, knowing that I am certainly ready for this to happen.

Just as I begin to prepare the room, my cell phone rings, and its Shannon, and she tells me that she is ready for her massage now, and laying up in her room in a towel, and as much as that image sends my blood rushing, I have to make sure that I stay focused.

"I am sorry Shannon, I have prior plans, can we schedule for later this evening, or first thing tomorrow morning?"

"Sure we can, from what I have heard; you will be worth every minute of the wait, and the amount of money as well."

I let her know that I will give her a call back later that evening if I get done early enough, otherwise we will have to schedule it for after the exhibiting and breakdown on Friday morning.

She is ok with that, and we hang up, and I go back to room preparation, which consisted of lighting strawberry candles, and laying out the proper oils for the massage.

Finally, the time comes, and Wendy arrives, and what can I say, it wasn't what I was thinking at all, but although I was pleasantly surprised, I was happy with what I found.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers