The Traveling Worker Ch. 04

Story Info
Day Three ends with Wendy's desires fulfilled.
2.4k words
4.38
10.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

I hope you enjoy, and thank you for your support. Please keep in mind that the story may make more sense if you read the previous entries.

*

It was time for Wendy to arrive for her massage, and I had just finished preparations when I heard a knock at the door, and boy was she a knock out.

Wendy was about 5'7, long slender hands, and long hair, and she was wearing a nice cowgirl outfit, including the thigh high heeled boots.

She smelled heavenly, and it was like a basket of peaches walking into my room, and a light soft voice that just melted me like many other women have tried, but she just about succeeded at making me come right there at the door.

As she came in, I offered her a drink, and we sat down at talked about money and the type of massage she was looking for and this is when she threw me for a loop.

"I heard how liberal you are with your massage , and I definitely want a foot rub." She says

As she sits with her left foot crossed over her right leg, and slowly beginning to unzip her boot, she begins to detail what else she wants.

"Then after you get done with my feet, I want you to lie me down on the bed face down, and massage up by body, and massage my legs."

I am transfixed by the sound of her voice, and the feel of her boot in my hands, and she knows it. I feel the zipper of her left boot reach my thumb, and she slides her boot in my hand, exposing her foot to me for the first time. Feeling that boot slide off of her foot is intoxicating, and it drops to the floor, so that I can touch her foot, and she extends her foot out to me, and then I can see how truly long her legs really are.

I travel up from her ankle up to her calf, and up to her knee, and back down to her toes, and we seem to be battling for control, but there is no clear cut sign of who will win at the moment.

Hearing more about what she wants me to do to her I shiver a little, but hold steady,

"I want you to travel from my legs to my ass to rubbing my back, kneeling between my legs, so that I can feel your hardness between my legs, and this way, you can rub my shoulders."

She continues her story by telling me more about where she wants the night to continue with her massage:

"As you travel up my legs, I want you to run your nails over my skin giving me goose bumps, because I know it would turn me on so much."

"Then I want you to slowly travel back down my back with your finger tips tracing every curve of my spine, and paying attention to every inch of flesh that you pass."

I don't know why, , but I am almost willing to do almost whatever this woman wants me to do at this point, and this has gone from just a foot fetish to an all over body fetish, because she has me just totally engrossed in what she is saying.

I break the gaze, and I begin the money discussion, because I need to start taking control back.

"So Wendy, if you are going to get all of this massage that you are talking about, for the kind of massage you have created, I usually don't discuss those prices, but you are pushing between $500 and $600."

As I make this statement, she crosses her legs from the left to the right leg being on top, and the tease just starts all over again, but this time, her thighs part, and I can sense that she is being much more blatant with her words, and as I reach in to help her with her boot, even the unzipping of the boot is painfully sloe.

I can tell from the way her legs are, that she has her thighs spread apart, and I wonder what exactly she is trying to tell me, but I am just trying to get an answer about the money.

"Well Tim, you say that you charge $150 just for the feet, so what would you charge me for what I have asked for?" says Wendy

"Well, I believe that you are pushing that $500 range, but you didn't even sound like you were done." Was my response

By this time, her right boot has been completely unzipped and she has dropped it to the floor herself, and dropped her foot in my lap, and began running her toes up and down my cock.

Now I am beginning to lose the ability to think, and she agrees to the $500 figure, and begins to detail more about what she wants in her massage.

"As I said Tim, you are going to give me more than just a foot rub tonight, and once you are done running your hands all over my back, and ass, and legs, I am going to turn over to lay on my back, and let you rub oil on my thighs, and then you can make sure that I am lubricated from my neck to my toes."

With this statement, my cock twitches between her toes, and she slowly teases me with her two toes, the big toe, and the one next to it, taking my cock between them, and stroking the head masterfully, as I sit there hanging on every word.

"then as you work your way up my body, over my belly button, with your slippery hands, my hands will be resting behind my head, and my breast will be resting on my chest, I want you to touch my breast, to mold them, to knead them gently, and play with my nipples, giving them plenty of attention, because this not only makes me very wet, it sends shock waves through me, that will make me come."

With this little piece of information, I take her foot off of my cock, and begin to apply a special oil to my hands, which warms on contact, and just slowly begin to massage her right foot, as she sits in the chair and enjoys the feel of my hands on her, and then her left foot comes up and rest on my knee.

This means her feet are off the floor, and as I pay attention to her calves, they are far enough apart, that you can tell her legs are spread, and the aroma coming from her is enough to make me want to just dive in,, and begin to lick her like a starving puppy, but I have to hold my control, and give her what she wants.

I slowly pull her to her feet, and slide her out of her out fit, so that she is standing in just a pair of bikini panties, and a bra, which doesn't leave much to the imagination.

I run my oily hands from her shoulders, down to her hips, and she shivers with anticipation, knowing that she will get everything she has asked for.

We slowly walk to the bed, and I lay her on her stomach, and position myself between her legs, so that she can feel how hard I am, and she moans with pleasure, and I slowly run my hands from the bottom of her feet, to the back of her legs to her ass, and then, I take her panties down, and peel them off of her body. While I am doing this, my cock is begging for attention, and she is laying there wanting to continue to have me touch her. I toss her panties aside, and go back to rubbing her feet slowly, feeling her apprehension melt away, and her legs slowly part, and I run my fingers through her inner walls, looking for wetness, and there is nothing.

I am not sure why her and I are so comfortable together, but the idea of professionalism has gone out the window, and she has me take her bra off, and she also has me remove my clothes, and kneel back between her legs, so that we are skin to skin, so that we can feel the heat radiating from our bodies.

Unfortunately, she also can feel the pre-come, oozing from my head, on to her ass, and when I move up her back, to begin to rub her shoulders, she moves a little and I groan as I slip inside her tight wetness.

I begin to slowly move in rhythm with her, but pull away, because this isn't where I want the night to end, so she groans out loud, because she wants to be filled, and I just want to tease her, and give her what she asked for.

Slowly, I run my hands down her back, and massage every muscle which is tense, and follow that by rubbing her ass.

By this time, she is begging me to stop with the tease, and asking me to slide fingers inside her, but I lean over her, and whisper to her, that I am only here to give her what she asks for.

Gradually I turn her over, and we look at each other eye to eye, and she can see the passion in my eyes, and the length of my hardness, and I can smell her arousal, but I have to do what she asked me to do earlier.

In a turn of the events, as I kneel back on the bed with the oil for her, she takes my cock in between her toes again, and begins to run it up and down the length of her foot, and oh god is her foot soft on my cock.

"Wendy, if you keep doing that I am going to explode all over you, and you won't get the massage you asked for."

"Oh come on Tim, you know you love my feet, you know you want to come, I can see how hard you are, so just do it."

With this she quickens her pace, and instead of using her toes, she uses both feet, and it doesn't take me long, because it feels heavenly, the sensations, and the friction, and within a few strokes I explode shooting come between her feet, and her legs, even having some land right between her vaginal opening.

"Oh god Wendy, that was amazing, that was great, whew, and I haven't had that done before, thank you."

"Your welcome Tim, I appreciate the complement of making you come that hard, and knowing that I gave you one of your first." Was Wendy's response.

I proceeded to rip the blanket off the bed which was messy by this point, so that I could finish Wendy's massage, and as I looked at her, she could see the passion in my eyes, and she wondered what she had gotten herself into.

"Now Wendy, it's your turn, and I have to make sure I finish off your massage with a bang."

"Tim, you don't have to do that, I am completely satisfied, you have pleasured me more than you realize."

I cause her to shiver with a gentle caress of her inner thigh, then I lay her back on the bed, as I begin to rub oil over her inner thighs, and pubic mound. Then slowly moving up her belly, I move over her breast, just as slowly as she told me to earlier in the evening.

Just as I do this, her hands move to rest under her head, as if on command, and I then move in to play with her nipples, slowly tweaking and pinching them, listening to her moan with delight and pleasure.

As she moans with pleasure, the bed shifts, and I move my hand down, and recognize that her legs have parted, and I have one hand playing with her left nipple, and the other playing with her clit, which seems to be doing the trick, driving her up the hill, so that she can go over the edge, to a rocketing climax.

Then to throw in another sensation, I begin to nibble her hip, and move down toward the area where my finger is playing with her clit, and I can tell that she is enjoying this, because she begins to shake more and her pussy gets wetter the closer I get to her clit.

Finally, I position myself between her legs, and that soft aroma of peaches I have been smelling all evening is right there under my nostrils, and I place her feet on my shoulders, my thumbs on her pussy lips, and I spread her wide open, as I lap at her clit, wanting to make her come harder than she ever has before.

It is like we have met before, or have known each other from a past life, because this clit taste familiar to me, this body moves like I have seen it before, and those moans, I feel that I know so well.

Her hands move to the back of my head, and I thrust two then three fingers inside her, as she hits with one, then two, and as I continue to lick her hard, the third orgasm is coming, as her hips thrust in rhythm with my tongue, she tells me she is coming:

"Oh god Tim, you are going to make me do it again, one more time, this is number three, come on, yeah, right there, lick it, oooooo yeah."

I lick for everything I am worth, and my fingers are almost locked inside her, as her vaginal walls get so tight, that they clamp down on my fingers, and she comes for a third time, and I stop the assault on her clit.

We finally let go of each other after a few minutes of the furious session which doesn't really have a name, but all we can do is look at each other.

I offer to let her use my shower, but she declines, and I lay back, as Wendy dresses, places $1,000 on my night table and departs.

Little did I know there was a note on it as well.

"Tim, you gave me one of the best evenings I have ever had, here is a little something extra for all the work you put in, and I will hold on to your card, so that I can contact you. I certainly hope to see you next time you come to town, and please look me up if you do make a trip through: 214-555-3162."

Little did I know at the time, there would be so much for us to catch up on.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers