The Traveling Worker Ch. 06

Story Info
The Louisville trip begins; Tim is ready to massage.
1.2k words
3.2
7.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy, and even though it is a story of fiction, I still enjoyed writing it.

*

Going to Louisville was kind of a right of passage for me, like something I needed to do, but it didn't mean I wasn't scared shitless though. I had been a part of this contracting company for three years, and been up and down the east coast, and as far west as New Mexico, but I had always taken a personal assistant, but this time I was traveling alone, even though I was traveling with all of my co-workers, and we were going to be meeting all of the other people from across the country who do the same marketing that we do, and have the same types of products and services that we do, it was just different for me not to have a personal assistant of my own, who I knew, and who was on my payroll so to speak.

This trip to Louisville was special, because the government was paying for all of the constituents to come together to have workshops from experts in the field about marketing tools, how to sell in the field, and bring in the experts who are doing the best within their markets, so the pressure was on for everyone on my team, because we are a part of the entire program management staff, and we had to pull off putting together an entire event, and there were only five of us, to put on an event for over 450 people, and I knew if I played my cards right, there would be a lot of females wearing high heeled shoes, and I would have an opportunity to get some extra business within the four days of these workshops, so my mind started racing, as soon as we started making moves as to where the hotel was going to be, whether it would be accessible, and the fact that I would not have a personal assistant going with me.

The one thing I did know is that I would have four colleagues going with me, Isabel, the Director of Program Development, and one of the sweetest and softest chicks I have ever met.

Isabel is about 5'4, late 20's, and thin, with a beautiful smile, long brown hair, and green eyes, but even though she is thin, you can tell she is hiding a beautiful body, and some of the most luscious curves under her clothes, but there was nothing I could do about finding out what kind of curves they were, yet anyway.

Then there was Diamond, mid 30's, 5'6, dark hair, brown eyes, always laughing,, and full of good advice, but I have never been sure about her body, because we have always talked so much, it like we have some sort of connection, but is nothing spoken.

Then there was Yvette, the youngest one of the group, but also the one who had the status and I wondered about her from time to time, so I would be keeping an eye on her during this trip.

Yvette was about 5-6, Italian, and her best feature was a big ass that even black women would envy from what I have been told. For some reason she would always wear high heels, and this would accentuate the positive and that ass would sit up proud and just call out and say come and touch me.

The last person traveling with us was Stewart, and I didn't really care about him, because I had my eye on the ladies, little did I know that Stewart and I would be working a lot of the workshops together.

As we prepared to leave for the city of Louisville, everyone synchronized their watches, checked off everything on the travel check list, and we were off to make sure that we did what we needed to do, to make this conference a success.

The first day of the conference was all about pre-conference meetings, and making sure all presenters knew where they were supposed to be, and by the end of the day, there was a banquet welcoming all constituents to Louisville.

By the end of this first night, you could hear the grumblings of the ladies who were having issues with the high heels, and that got me to thinking about getting the massage business started.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a way to let them know about the nighttime business, and massages that they could get, so I figure I would just start at my table, and let it filter out from there, because it was only Monday, and we would be there until Thursday night.

So the next person who started talking about her feet who was at my table was Stephanie, and she is actually from Henderson, KY, and her and I start talking about what type of business she is in, and I let her know that I am just trying to meet other people around the room,, and I have two separate business cards which I hand out, so this way, the information will get around about the massage business as well as meeting people in my territory.

Stephanie and I headed back to our table and tried to enjoy the music, and she let me know that her feet are really hurting, and I whisper to her that I will do all I can to make it better for her, after the banquet ends.

Finally, the banquet ends, and Stephanie heads back to her room, and Isabel walks with me back to mine, and we have a couple of good laughs just talking about what went on during the day, and the types of food which was served at the banquet.

Before we arrived to my room, Isabel comments:

"Tim, I noticed you working the room, and handing out business cards, and I got one from a lady who was sitting at the table, and it seems you are running a massage business as well?"

"Yes Isabel, but this isn't something that the boss man can find out about, understand?"

"Yes, Tim I understand, but I am wondering how I can get on that list of people you will be massaging?"

"Are you having issues with your feet as well?"

"Yes, this has been one of the longest days on my feet in a long time, and I am really hurting from my feet up to my lower back."

Well, now that the banquet and stuff is over, and we have an early morning, why don't you go and change, and come back down, and I will go ahead and see what I can do for you."

"Thanks Tim, I will be back in a few minutes."

With that, Isabel unlocks my room, gives me a soft hug, and we separate, so we both can prepare for whatever the night of massage therapy is to bring.

This gives me an opportunity to clean up, and prepare the room, and I unfortunately forgot all about meeting with Stephanie, so before Isabel returned, I lit a couple of scented candles, and just made sure the room was a relaxed feeling as possible.

Before I knew it there was a knock at the door, and it was time for the night's activities to begin.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers