The Traveling Worker Ch. 11

Story Info
The Baltimore trip begins with a one day challenge.
1.3k words
3.75
7.1k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

As the months flew by and we all got back into our routines of gathering information on how to better serve our clients, and making sure we met our monthly quotas, the process of turning over the bad apples began, and bringing in fresh faces started.

I was a custom to this having been with the organization for a while, but one thing I didn't expect, was for them to bring over the fresh young face of Jade, who started as an intern, then worked with a few other departments prior to moving into the world of contracting.

Jade was exquisite in many ways as I have gotten to know her over the years, she loved to talk about everything from relationships to politics, she was hard working and she took care of her body, by working out everyday, but most of all, she always smelled nice.

The key to her joining the team was that instead of only seeing her occasionally as we passed each other in the halls, I had opportunities to now work with her on projects, travel with her, and to train with her as well on new projects which were coming up, and that was very exciting to me.

So as Jade took all of her learning opportunities, we all learning more about another group session being implemented in short order coming up in just a couple of weeks, after Jade started, and essentially, it would be a three day long lecture series on bridging community employee's together, and pooling resources.

The teams roll, was to ensure that we provide what our roll is to each community, kind of like what happened at past meetings, but in a shorter session, because we only had one day.

When we heard we only had one day, there was a collective gasp in the room, and I knew I would have no time to make choices or decisions about getting business cards out into the audience, as I have done on other trips, but I wasn't sure about what my options would be, so since we had a couple of weeks, I decided to take a couple of days to think about this, and to see how things would go.

In the next few days, I felt my anxiety rising, because all of my co-workers would be there, plus Jade, who was the new girl, and the more I was around her, the more I really wanted to get to know her.

I had the problem of realizing that both Diamond and Yvette would be traveling with us as well, and although we have all been cool since our past trip, I wasn't sure if they would want more attention in Baltimore.

Soon I got my answer.

Just a couple of days prior to the Baltimore trip, both Yvette and Diamond entered my office shortly prior to when we all were to be leaving for the weekend, and the building was practically empty, but some lights were still on, and they stopped by with the pretense of ensuring all of the carpooling had been setup, and I knew who I would be riding with.

"Tim, Yvette and I were going to be riding together up to Baltimore and we wanted to make sure you have a ride, so we came down to see that you will be taken care of." Diamond whispered to me softly.

"Um, yeah, I figured I would ride with one of the drivers considering there are three or four of them." I responded.

At this point, I feel Diamonds hand running up the inside of my thigh, and stopping as she reaches the lower part of my slacks, and she cupped my balls and began rolling them in her fingers.

I tried to keep my composure and keep typing, as I hear my door close softly and listen to Yvette walking toward me.

"Well, after what you did with the both of us in Louisville, we just wanted to make sure that you won't be lonely in Baltimore, so if you need anything, and we do mean, anything, at all, you give us a call." Yvette said, as she begins unzipping my slacks to free my now hard member from is prison of boxers and slacks.

"Why look at that Diamond, it seems Tim here does want to give us a little gift before we get to Baltimore, what do you say we give him something to remember us by?" Yvette stated, with mischief in her voice, as she kicked off her heels and began to tease the head of my cock with her toes, as she sat on my desk in front of me.

Diamond responded with a simple "absolutely."

The entire time, I was seeing my dream of learning Jade's fetishes and bringing them to the surface vanishing before me, but I couldn't resist two of my favorite co-workers.

Then as Yvette continued teasing the head of my cock, Diamond did the unthinkable, she began to strip right there in front of Yvette and I, and she began describing the scene knowing that I would get a thrill from it.

"Tim, do you remember how I stripped out of my dress, in Louisville, well, I am going to do that again right now, and make you listen to every word, but this time you don't get to touch." Diamond said as she walked to the corner of my desk, and began her tease.

With her words, my cock began jumping and squirming , and instead of continuing to play with the sensitive head on the now stiff member with her toes, Yvette turned us toward the action, and kneeled down on the floor next to me and held my cock in her hand, just running her thumb over the tip playing with the pre-cum.

"First I am kicking off my shoes and taking out my hair pin."

As she kicks off her shoes, she motions her shoes directly at my feet, to let me know she was done, and she then twirled her long flowing hair into my face to show that the pin was gone.

"Now one at a time, I am going to let Yvette nibble the buttons open off of my blouse, and no Yvette, you can't use your hands."

This seemed as a little bit of a surprise to Yvette, but she slowly crawled over to Diamond, they shared a soft kiss, and then she began the task of unbuttoning the buttons on Diamonds shirt. Before I knew it, the Blouse was laid over my hardness, and Yvette was slowly stroking me with it, and I was so close to Cumming, but there was no way she was going to let me cum yet.

"Guess what Tim?"

I hear in my left ear from Yvette

"Diamond's not wearing a bra either, and I just sucked both of her nipples too."

With this I groan loudly, and just slump back into the chair defeated.

"I hope you two are enjoying this, because when I have my chance, you will pay for this, I promise you that." I state with the most matter of fact tone I can muster, and in the most sinister voice I can get out considering how horny they had me.

"Now for the skirt."

Diamond turned away, wiggled out of it, and slid it down her shapely hips, with no fan fare, or triumph, she knew she had me.

With little effort, they give each other a high five, knowing that they had gotten me back, and they knew that there was nothing I could do about it, so I slid my slacks down, and just held my pre-cum soaked cock, and offered it to them.

At this point someone was entering my office; I could guess who it was, but I didn't really have a good idea.

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers