The Travellers Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack takes a beating after helping Kelly.
1.5k words
4.6
14k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

A Fictional Story from Skodaw.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO SENT FEEDBACK ON THIS STORY, I'M SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG FOR THE SECOND CHAPTER TO BE WRITTEN.

He wanted her to return to New York and start with his company. He had agreed for Kelly to do some travelling, he had even agreed to payroll the travel. Now she was going to have to try to save some money herself to carry on.

"Well why don't you get rid of your flat and we can split the rent on my flat, there is plenty of room." I said.

"That would be a big help Dave, if you sure you don't mind a female hanging around, it may hamper your style a bit!" Kelly said with a cheeky smile.

"As long as you don't go leaving your knickers lying around the bathroom floor." I joked. Kelly blushed, which surprised me, but not as much as her next statement.

"Oh, there is no chance of that Dave, I don't wear them!" It was my turn to blush, but it didn't last long, Kelly put her arm around me and gave me a gentle hug.

"Thanks for today Dave, I don't know what I'd have done if it wasn't for you." Kelly said.

"It's what friends are for Kelly." I replied.

The next morning after our shift Kelly rang her landlord and gave him notice. He was happy to release her from the flat immediately as he had someone who wanted to by the building off him.

I decided that I would cook us a nice meal to welcome Kelly to the flat, I needed to get some items. I left Kelly a note to let her know not to organise anything for her dinner.

Once I had everything I headed back to the flat, there was no sign of Kelly and the note was where I left it.

"Great, time for a shower." I thought to myself, stripping off my clothes as I went.

I threw the bathroom door open and walked in, by now completely naked. Much to my surprise, and Kelly's shock the shower was already in use.

"Oh god, I'm really sorry Kelly I hadn't realised you were in here." I said, unsuccessfully trying to cover myself up.

Much to my amazement Kelly did not seem fussed by this encounter at all, in fact as she switched the shower off she didn't try to cover up at all.

"It's no biggie Dave, I'm done now anyway enjoy your shower." With a smirk she added "Look's like you'll need a cold shower!"

Indeed Kelly's display had my cock rising to attention in no time at all.

I climbed into the shower, resting my head against the bathroom wall and turned on the water. What the hell was going on here? We only just moved in as flat sharers and here we are less than twenty four hours later and we have already seen each other totally naked.

The cool water soon did its trick, the water really refreshing. I got out of the shower and changed into some shorts and a t-shirt.

Kelly was sat on the couch; she had also changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

"Kelly, I'm really sorry about that. I guess we should get a lock on the bathroom door." I said

Kelly looked up from the magazine she was reading, looked me straight in the eye and said "Don't need to bother on my account." She continued "After all there's nothing to hide now, you already know I don't wear underwear and now we both seen each other naked. It actually makes things easier for me, now we have no secrets and that's the way I like it."

I prepared and cooked dinner; we enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine with the meal. I'm not a bad cook even if I do say so myself, but Kelly was going mad on it.

"Jees Dave you could cook professionally, that's one of the nicest meals I've ever had." She said.

"Flattery will get you everywhere." I said.

"Well, right now it best get us to work, we're late!" Kelly shrieked looking at her watch.

We literally had to run all the way to the bar, but we made it just in time.

"What time do you call this you two, you know I need to leave on time." Josh said. Josh was the co-owner of the bar that we worked at, his partner Richard was away at one of their other bars taking care of things and Josh wanted to go over and check the place out.

"Sorry Boss, my fault." I said.

"Dave cooked me dinner it was awesome." Kelly added.

"Oh really, aren't you two just the couple." Josh said.

"We're just sharing the flat, trying to cut costs." I replied.

"Whoa, there Mr Touchy. I was only kidding with you." Josh said grinning.

"Anyway enough, I got to go. See you two tomorrow." Josh said on his way out the door,

We were soon busy as usual, Kelly doing a sterling job taking care of the cocktail requests as usual. Whilst I was keeping on top of the dirty glasses and the more mundane bottled beers that seemed to be very popular tonight.

As the night rolled on, I had to go and get some more crates of bottled beer from the yard at the back of the bar.

Whilst I was arranging some crates onto the pallet truck I thought I heard a noise from the far corner. I called out but got no response, moving to where the noise came from I was jumped from behind. Blow after blow rained down on me and I soon lost consciousness.

"Dave! Dave! Wake up, come on WAKE UP!" Kelly was screaming at me, but I could only hear it as if she were miles away.

Gradually I started to come round, not realising what had happened I tried to get up only to feel the most intense pain I had ever felt. My ribs were killing me, whoever my attacker was they certainly knew how to inflict maximum pain.

Kelly struggled to get me back inside with the help of one of our regular customers.

"Bloody hell Kelly, somebody really went to town on Dave. He's going to be in a lot of pain for quite some time, we need to get him to hospital." Ricky, our regular said.

But I had very different idea's, since being a small kid I've had a morbid fear of hospitals and there was no way I was going. I made myself very clear on this.

Kelly's face brightened a little "Well he can't be that badly hurt the fuss he's making."

"I better call Josh and let him know what's happened, were going to have to close the bar early so I can get you home." Kelly said.

Josh was great told us to leave everything as it was and not to worry about our shift for the rest of the week, he would arrange cover for us.

We got a cab back to the flat; Kelly helped me in and set about cleaning my wounds. She came back to the lounge arms full of all kinds of cream's and bandages.

"One thing I've had to learn in my travels is first aid. When you're in a strange country and you're hurt you need to take care of yourself." Kelly said as she sat next to me.

It took nearly ten minutes for me to be able to remove my shirt; every move I made was followed by immense pain.

Kelly spent the next couple of hours tending to my various cuts and bruises; it appeared that as well as numerous blows to the head I had also been kicked in the ribs and the groin.

Somehow Kelly helped me back to my room and I lay down. I tried to get some sleep, but I just could not get comfortable.

After a couple of restless hours I decided foolishly to try and get up so I could get some water, I made about three steps before I collapsed with the pain.

Kelly came rushing out of her room to see what the commotion was.

When I came around my head was resting against Kelly's bare breasts, in her hurry to get to me she had not bothered covering up.

"Dave, what are you doing? You should be in hospital, I don't know if I can take care of you here." Kelly was looking worried.

"Don't worry I'll be fine with your help, your bedside manner is way better than any hospital I've ever seen." I said grinning.

Kelly helped me back to my room, and to my surprise climbed into my bed next to me.

"Don't get any idea's Dave; I'm just here to keep an eye on you. I don't want you wandering around again." Kelly said with a stern look on her face.

For some reason this time I fell asleep almost immediately.

Next morning I awoke, my head was banging and every time I tried to move the pain was intense.

Kelly was already up, I could smell cooking and hear the radio from the Kitchen, after a couple of minutes she came in holding a tray.

"Breakfast, you need to regain some strength." Kelly said as she walked over to the bed.

To my amazement, Kelly was still naked, she had not bothered getting dressed.

To be continued......

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers