The Travellers Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly takes care of Dave in more ways than one.
2.6k words
4.65
13.3k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

Thanks for all the feedback I have received on this story; I hope to be able to build up Kelly and Jack's relationship over the next few chapters. Please let me know if there is anything, in particular you would like to see between them.

*

Kelly helped me back to my room, and to my surprise climbed into my bed next to me.

"Don't get any idea's Jack; I'm just here to keep an eye on you. I don't want you wandering around again." Kelly said with a stern look on her face.

For some reason this time, I fell asleep almost immediately.

Next morning I awoke, my head was banging and every time I tried to move, the pain was intense.

Kelly was already up, I could smell cooking and hear the radio from the Kitchen, after a couple of minutes she came in holding a tray.

"Breakfast, you need to regain some strength." Kelly said as she walked over to the bed.

To my amazement, Kelly was still naked; she had not bothered getting dressed.

I tried to sit up in bed so that I could try and eat some breakfast, but I couldn't the pain was far too severe, my breathing was being effected and it felt like someone was wielding a five pound sledge hammer in my head.

"That's it Jack, no arguments; I'm calling a doctor, we need to get you checked out. God knows what damage has been done internally when you were attacked." Kelly said, looking quite concerned.

"OK, Kelly but I really can't go to hospital, I'd rather die." I said.

"Don't you dare, even joke about it Jack, do you realise you could quite easily have been killed last night?" This was the first time I had really seen Kelly get angry.

Kelly left the room and I could hear her talking to the doctor's receptionist on the phone. It was obvious from the conversation that the receptionist didn't like the idea of the doctor calling around.

"No, he can't go to A&E he has a phobia over hospitals, but he really needs some help, he was badly beaten last night and lost consensus for a while." Kelly was firm with her and after a few minutes, it was arranged.

When Kelly returned, she sat next to me on the bed and slowly fed me the breakfast she had cooked me. I was so embarrassed; I had not been fed since I was a toddler. Kelly seamed to realise this.

"Don't worry Jack; you'll soon be on the mend. I'm sure you'd do the same for me." She said with a smile.

"Kelly, as much as I love looking at your body I think the Doctor would prefer it if you had some clothes on when he arrives." I felt a little uncomfortable bringing the subject up, as I really wasn't sure if Kelly had realised she was naked or not.

"Why, what's wrong with my body." She said looking herself over; she took her breasts in her hands and lifted them up off her chest.

"Nothing Kelly, nothing at all as you full well know. You know what I mean, what would he think if he walked in here and saw you stark naked." I answered in a fluster.

"I know Jack; I'm just messing with you. I'll be a good girl when he arrives, I promise." She said with a smile.

After breakfast I fell back asleep, I could not believe how tired I was feeling, although I suppose it was to be expected. The Doctor turned up around 11am; he took one look at me and told me clearly that I had no choice but go to hospital, as I needed X-Rays and some other checks.

Kelly jumped straight in before I had chance to say anything. "But Doc, Jack has a real phobia about hospitals, isn't there anything else you can do?"

Kelly really laid it on, but to his credit, the Doc took what she said on board; he rang the hospital and made some arrangements so that I could be seen straight away and could therefore spend the minimum time inside the building.

"Whatever the results of the X-Rays Jack, it's going to be a good couple of weeks until you can return to work." The Doc's news was not welcome; I just cannot afford not to work.

I expressed my concerns to the Doc; he was adamant that I would need to be off for a least 10 days, due to the job involving some quite heavy lifting. I resigned myself to the fact I would be visiting a hospital and that it would now be at least another twelve months before I could go travelling, as I would have to use my savings to live on.

"Jack, I'm going to ring Josh and let him know what is going on." Kelly was being her usual practical self. She came back into the room just as the Doctor was leaving.

"I've spoken to Josh, he told me to tell you not to worry about the medical bills, he and Richard are going to cover them. He also said we can have as much time off as we need." Kelly's face was bright and smiling.

Suddenly Kelly's face was more serious. "Jack, I think we should call the Police and report the attack. I think we both have a very good idea who did this to you."

I really had not had chance to think about it, but I suppose it could have been Kelly's ex boyfriend Simon. The whole reason Kelly had ended up sharing my flat was because Simon beat her up after an argument.

"I suppose it could be Simon." I said, "I will report my attack, as long as you report yours as well, after all we know Simon hit you."

Kelly didn't look so sure, but to her credit she agreed; she had some concerns, as it would now be his word against hers. All the evidence of her beating had now disappeared.

It was now time for me to go the hospital for my X-Rays, we had called a cab and Kelly got the driver to help me down to the car. As soon as we saw the first sign for the hospital, the cold sweats started and my breathing went all funny. Kelly noticed immediately and held my hand, all the time talking to me telling me I would be fine.

The Doc had briefed the nurses and they were brilliant, they insisted on me using a wheel chair and wheeled me straight into X-Ray. After what felt like many hours but in reality was probably 3/4hr the results were in. Three broken ribs, some severe bruising to my abdomen and concussion, along with some minor cuts and bruises. Basically, there was not a lot that they could do that Kelly had not already done, so it was to be a slow and painful recuperation.

When we got back to the flat, Kelly rang the Police and reported the attacks, the said that somebody would come around as soon as they were free. About an hour later the doorbell rang, Kelly answered the door to two WPC's.

The two Police officers dealt with us very professionally, but due to the fact, that Kelly's injuries were no longer visible, and the fact that I had not seen my attacker they felt it unlikely that they would be able to bring a case. But they did say that they would be speaking to Kelly's ex and asking him for his movements the previous night.

Kelly was quite upset when the Police left, I think it had brought back the argument she had with Simon. "Don't worry Kelly; I don't think we'll be hearing from Simon again, even if it was him he will have got us out of his system. I'm sure he won't be stupid enough to try anything after the Police speak to him." I said, trying to sound convincing.

We were once again in my room, me in bed and Kelly just lying on the bed next to me, although for once she had remained fully clothed.

"Jack, I can't believe you are single, you're such a nice guy. You've been beaten half to death and you still try and see good in someone, I wish I had met you in Paris and not Simon." As she said this Kelly gave me a hug and rested her head on my chest, this was quite painful for me, but it was also enjoyable so I said nothing.

A bit later that evening we had a visit from Josh and Richard. Richard was particularly shocked to see the state I was in, they both once again assured me that I need not worry about the medical cost's or rushing back to work.

Josh also said they were going to have CCTV installed inside and outside the bar; they had no idea that we already knew whom the attacker was. Richard was concerned that it could have been an anti gay attack, as they had some similar trouble at there other bar across the city.

Whilst Josh, Richard and I were talking, Kelly made us all a drink and some little snacks. She was looking a lot brighter, I think the fact that our bosses had come to find out how we were had lifted her spirits somewhat. Once Josh and Richard left Kelly came back to my room again to make sure that I had everything I needed.

"Jack, I'm going to spend the night with you again, just in case you need anything. I don't want you trying to climb out of bed alone yet, you're not strong enough." Kelly was really taking charge, but I was in no shape to argue, not that I was likely to complain.

"Just one thing Jack, you've made a few comments about me being naked around the flat, don't you like it? I don't want to upset you." Kelly had a really cute pouting look on her face when she asked me this, and at first I thought she was joking but soon realised, she was deadly serious.

"Kelly, why would I mind a totally gorgeous woman walking around my flat stark naked? Its just I'm not used to someone feeling so free around me, I suppose I should take it as a compliment that you feel comfortable enough with me to do it." I hoped my response would be what Kelly wanted to hear.

"So you think I'm gorgeous do you?" Kelly asked with a smirk.

"Take a look in the mirror young lady, you honestly tell me you're not gorgeous." I replied.

"What is it that you like about my body Jack; I'd really like to know." Kelly asked, she had a really mischievous look on her face, I had no idea what she was thinking but I felt like this could be fun, so I went along with her.

"Well Kelly, I'm not really sure I can pin point one thing really, I really like your hair I don't think I've seen such long silky smooth hair before. I like the way it hangs down all the way to your bum." I said with a grin.

Kelly had got up, clearing some of the dishes from the dresser, as she walked out of the room, she called back to me "Oh so you're an arse guy are you?"

"Well, yes Kelly I suppose I am, but it's not like I look at your arse every time you walk by." I responded.

Kelly came storming back into the room, once again true to form she had stripped of her clothes was totally naked again.

"Why not, what's wrong with my arse? Why don't you look at my arse all the time?" Kelly was almost laughing as she said this, waving her gorgeous arse in my face.

As Kelly wiggled her arse in front on me she had bent over slightly, revealing her pubic mound in all its glory, to my surprise I could see she was getting quite wet. Injuries or not, all this talk of naked women and the sight of Kelly's arse had got my dick rock hard.

Kelly turned around, and continued to move her body seductively. "So, what about my tits then Jack, do you like them as well?"

"Oh actually you don't need to answer that question, I can see you do!" As Kelly said that she pulled the sheet back off the bed, to reveal me in all my glory, I'm not one to boast but I have come to realise over the years that my dick is shall we say bigger than the average prick.

I think the sight of my erect cock initially shocked Kelly, but it didn't take her long to react. "Wow, I think you should walk around naked when your home too." Her eyes were fixed on my cock.

Actually, before Kelly had come to stay, I would quite often walk around my flat naked; it gave me a real sense of freedom to not have to wear any clothes when I'm in my own domain.

"Well Kelly that's not such a bad idea, it could be kind of fun, but you'll have to excuse my dick, he has no manners at all and I really can't control him around gorgeous women." I said with a smirk.

"And to answer your question once and for all, yes I really like your tits; in fact if I'm honest they are my favourite part of your body. I think your boobs are perfect, not too big and not too small, with nipples that grow and harden at the drop of a hat, perfection." I was deadly serious in my reply and one hundred percent truthful.

"Oh my god you pervert you've been checking my tits out in real detail haven't you?" Kelly said laughing. Kelly left my room again to finish tidying up, I was really happy that I had met Kelly, she was such a breath of fresh air.

My dick was getting quite painful, it was still rock solid and would not go down no matter how hard I tied to think of other things. I had no choice but to take matters in hand so to speak, but pathetically I could hardly move my arms, let alone enough to wank myself off. I tried in vain to sort it before Kelly came back into the room, but it wasn't going to happen. Just as I, though I would go mad Kelly walked back in and caught me red handed.

"Oh so you've started without me I see." She said grinning.

I really didn't know how to respond to that, so I kept my mouth shut and blushed.

Kelly came over to the bed and knelt next to me, I will never forget what she did next for as long as I live. She every so gently lifted my dick towards the sky and continued to give me one of the best blowjobs I've ever experienced, all the way to climax without stopping and she swallowed every last drop of my cum without losing a single drop.

"There now, that's better isn't it? Don't get any idea's mister, that was for medicinal purposes only. I couldn't leave you hard like that all night, apart from anything else I don't want that thing poking me in the back when I'm trying to sleep." Kelly climbed under the sheets and we both fell asleep very quickly.

Some time in the early hours of the next morning I woke up, I had some pain in my side and couldn't sleep properly. I lay there watching Kelly as she slept, she looked so carefree and innocent as she slept, not moving, hardly breathing at all in fact. It was in that moment that I realised I was falling in love with Kelly, and I had to be with her forever.

To be continued...

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers