The Travellers Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack and Kelly become closer.Kelly get's news from home.
3k words
4.55
13.2k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

Some time in the early hours of the next morning I woke up, I had some pain in my side and could not sleep properly. I lay there watching Kelly as she slept, she looked so carefree and innocent as she slept, not moving, hardly breathing at all in fact. It was in that moment that I realised I was falling in love with Kelly, and I had to be with her forever.

As the sun rose later that morning, Kelly slowly started to wake; she turned to face me and smiled.

"Have you been awake long?" She asked.

"Most of the night." I replied.

"You should have woken me up, we could have talked or something." Kelly said.

There was no way that I would have woken her up; I was having too much fun just watching her.

"I didn't want to wake you up; you looked so peaceful as you slept." I said.

"You're telling me you watched me sleep all night?" Kelly asked sounding surprised.

"Kelly, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, you are so confident and at ease with yourself. That is one of the things I like most about you." I answered, trying not to sound too excited.

Kelly got up out of bed, her body silhouetted against the light from the window meant that I could not see any detail, but the mere outline of her shape confirmed to me that she had an amazing body. Her hair was in a bit of a mess, all straggles in many directions.

I heard the shower start Kelly was taking one of her many daily showers, whilst most women like to keep themselves clean, Kelly would take maybe three of four showers a day; she would constantly smell of apples.

After a couple of minutes Kelly came back into the room; she was drying her long black hair and the movement of her arms was making her breasts jiggle from side to side. As my eyes took in every detail of Kelly's body I realised that she had trimmed her bikini line, she now had just a small patch of hair above her pussy lips.

Yet again, my prick was trying its best to embarrass me; it was long and hard again within moments.

Kelly stopped drying her hair and sat on the edge of the bed whilst she got dressed; she turned to me having seen my predicament.

"My god Jack, you really are a horn dog aren't you?" Kelly said with a glint in her eye.

"I can't help it; I've told you I have no control over my dick. He can't help it when a beautiful woman comes into my room flashing her freshly shaved pussy." I replied.

"Sorry, but a girl has to look after herself you know. Never know when you'll get some action." Kelly winked as she got up and left the room.

"I'm going out, be back in a couple of hours." She shouted as I heard the door slam.

As much as I loved watching Kelly walking around the place naked, I was quite pleased to have some time to myself. I just about managed to lift myself to the edge of the bed, after what felt like an age I had enough energy to stand up.

I managed to hobble into the bathroom, all the while, holding myself and leaning against the wall. I desperately wanted a shower; I was starting to whiff a bit and did not want to impose on Kelly too much.

The warm water running against my body was like being plugged into the mains, I could feel my energy levels rise as the water washed all over my body. However, no matter how much I tried, I could not get rid of the hard on that had started when Kelly came into the bedroom.

The shower cubicle was not quite hot and steamy; this was helping me relax my aching muscles. As I soaped my body my hand fell to my prick, the bulbous tip grew as my soapy hand slid down the length from tip to base. The feeling was fantastic and my mind replayed the blowjob that Kelly had given me the previous night, I could have sworn her gorgeous lips where wrapped around my manhood. Tongue sweeping around, along, teasing the slit; her beautiful mouth sucking more and more until finally the release that I needed came. My legs felt week as stream after stream of spunk hit the shower cubicle door.

After the shower I realised I was actually very hungry, I made my way to the kitchen and started preparing a full English breakfast. I made enough for Kelly as well, although I had no idea where she had gone or how long she would be. As I was naked, I put a piny on, not wanting any unnecessary burns.

I was feeling quite good, still in a lot of pain from my ribs but the other signs of my beating were receding fast. There was no way I could see me needing to be off work for ten days or more. As I sat down to eat my breakfast Kelly came bursting back into the flat; she looked quite flustered.

"What's wrong Kelly?" I asked.

"He's outside, he's outside watching." She blurted out bursting into tears.

"What? Who is watching?" I asked, immediately realising she must have meant Simon.

"Simon, who else. Why can't that bastard leave us alone?" She sobbed.

I've never felt so helpless in all my life as I did at that moment, how I wished I was fit enough to go and confront him., there is no way he would get the better of me in a fair fight.

Instead, I had no choice other than to call the Police and have them deal with them. To their credit, they took the call seriously and a patrol was around in minutes to deal with him. A little while later we received a call to say that Simon had been warned off, but unfortunately, there was nothing they could do officially, as he had not done anything wrong.

Kelly had been very quite since coming back home; the breakfast that I made went un eaten, as she "Was not hungry at all."

I asked Kelly where she had gone earlier. She told me that she had gone back to her old flat to make sure there was no post left there. She had noticed Simon was following her on the way back from the flat. She was becoming more and more upset.

"Kelly don't worry we can take care of Simon, I'll speak to Josh he'll know someone that will be able to help us." I said, trying to sound as hopeful as possible.

"Why can't he leave me alone? He's taken everything I had." Kelly sobbed.

"Why are men such Bastards?" She said thumping me in the process.

The pain that shot through my side was like someone sticking a knife right through my body.

I could not help but let out a yelping noise as the pain washed over me.

"Oh god, Jack I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." Kelly was so worked up she had not realised the force that she had used.

As she kept apologising to me; she gently ran her hand down the side of my face, turning me slightly towards her. Kelly's hand gradually worked around to the back of my head pulling me towards her. Our lips met, Kelly pulled back slightly but then came back more eagerly. Our tongues met, it felt amazing like an electrical charge. I have never really enjoyed kissing much, but this was so much different, it felt right. I could feel my heartbeat climb as the kiss continued my left hand found its way to Kelly's breasts, the palm of my hand caressed the swell of her bosom and I could feel the nipple responding, becoming harder and growing in length.

Kelly swung her right leg over my waist; she was now straddling me and although she was fully dressed, I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy. I was still dressed only in the piny I had cooked breakfast in and my cock was straining.

Kelly took my right hand and guided it to her other breast, now I had both hands fondling the most wonderful firm breasts that I had ever had the fortune to hold. Both nipples were now fully extended and hard as nails, I tweaked them between finger and thumb. Kelly was now becoming more and more energetic in her movements, really grinding her pussy against my cock. I was glad that I had relieved myself earlier or it would have been over by now.

Kelly's eyes were glazed; she continued to gyrate as I took first one, then the other breast into my mouth sucking and nibbling at her engorged nipples. Almost without warning, Kelly stood up; she was ripping her clothes off like they were on fire, once fully naked I could see that her pussy lips were puffy and swollen. Kelly grabbed the piny and pulled it straight off me, she then returned to her rightful place; straddling my groin facing me.

Kelly resumed her gyrating, rubbing her now naked and juicy pussy up and down the length of my prick, we continued to kiss and nibble at each other. After a few minutes, Kelly stopped all movement and looked me straight in the eye.

"This in not for medicinal purposes." Kelly said, as she manoeuvred her pussy so that my length slid between the moist outer lips of her pussy.

"It's up to you Jack, do you want this, do you want everything that comes with this." Kelly said; she had a glint in her eye but also quite a serious tone to her voice.

I said nothing but thrust my hips forward to force my dick deeper into the warm depths of Kelly's womanhood. She smiled, knowing that she had found her soul mate.

Kelly began a slow rhythmic motion which meant that my dick would almost come out before she reverse the movement, each time pressing harder and harder as her clit rubbed against the shaft of my cock. Before long, I could feel the tension rise and I came hard, shooting stream after stream of cum into the sucking sheath of Kelly's pussy. As I finished Kelly's orgasm hit her, I could feel the muscles contract around my rapidly deflating prick; her body shivered and finally froze as the last throws subsided.

Kelly fell against my body exhausted, we both cuddled for a while before Kelly got up.

"You coming?" She said beckoning me to follow her.

"Where too?" I asked, already sure I knew.

"I need another shower, your cum is running down my thighs." She responded with a grin.

It took me a while, but I followed Kelly into the shower. Kelly turned to face me; she had already soaped her hands and began to wash me down, taking great care over my chest, not wanting to hurt me again. Once she had washed me, I returned the favour spending far too much time washing her boobs.

"Jeez Jack, they are only tits what's the fascination?" Kelly laughed.

"They might only be tits to you Kelly, but to me they are YOUR tits and that makes a big difference." I replied.

Kelly was very gentle as she dried me off; in fact, I do not think she could have taken any more time or care if she had tried.

We spent the rest of the day mooching around the lounge, listening to music. I was amazed to find that Kelly and I had a very similar taste in music, could this girl be any more perfect? I thought to myself.

Later that evening, Josh rang to see how I was. I told him that I was feeling better and better after all the care Kelly was taking of me. He told me not to rush back and then asked to speak to Kelly.

I could see by the look on Kelly's face that she was receiving some news that she did not particularly like. Kelly hung up the phone.

"What's wrong Kelly?" I asked.

"My Father has been trying to get hold of me; apparently someone has told him that I've had to turn to prostitution to keep myself." Kelly replied.

"Surely he'll know that you would never do that, why would you. You'd only have to ask for his help." I said trying to reassure Kelly.

"You don't know my Father Jack, of anything I could do that would hurt him that would be it. He is very well known in our community and people look up to him. The last thing he would want is his daughter on the game, I know him there is nothing that will stop him now. He will want me to go home." Kelly said, almost in tears.

"Why don't you ring him and put him straight." I said.

"Okay, he'll be in is office. I don't think he'll be very happy with me, I should have told him that I had moved." Kelly responded.

"It'll be fine, once you explain what happened with Simon. Damn SIMON! I bet it was him that called your father." I spat.

"Oh my god of course, he could have taken the number from my address book when he left. Oh well that should make things easier with my father." Kelly said, sounding a little happier.

I was fuming; I could not believe that Simon was being so cruel. Why could he not accept that it was over with Kelly? Did he really expect to her to go running back to him after he beat her up. I decided that I needed to deal with this jerk myself.

Kelly rang her father's office, but she was not put through to her father, she got through to his PA.

"Kelly, oh hi darling how are you doing?" Kristy asked.

"I'm fine Kristy; can I speak to my father please?" Kelly asked.

"Not just yet darling, but if you wait a couple of hours you'll be able to talk to him face to face." Kristy replied.

"What? Face to face, what do you mean?" Kelly was shocked.

"Your father took a phone call from someone claiming to be a close friend, whatever this close friend said it riled your father some. He immediately told me to book him the next flight over to the UK. He should be with you later tonight." Kristy said.

"He's coming here! Oh my god." Kelly said hanging up the phone without saying goodbye.

"Jack my father is on his way to the UK." Kelly said, looking slightly worried,

"Hey that's great; he'll be able to see how happy you are here." I said trying to keep things as upbeat as I could.

"I have to go out." Kelly said for the second time that day, again she did not say where she was going. I was not concerned, as I needed some privacy to make a call.

I needed to call my friend Keith; he would know someone that would be able to deal with Simon once and for all. I managed to get hold of Keith and told him the story of what had happened to Kelly and me.

He agreed to make some calls. He said he knew the right man for the job. I made sure Keith understood what I wanted, without having to spell it out to him over the phone.

"Jack, don't worry mate, I know exactly where you're coming from. We will not speak about this again. But my friend will be in touch with you soon." With that, Keith hung up.

Kelly returned just a short while later; she looked very different indeed. Her hair was very neatly tied up and she was wearing a small amount of make up. The biggest difference I could tell straight away was that she was wearing a bra. For the first time since I'd met her. She had those wondrous breasts caged in a bra.

Kelly obviously saw me looking at her tits. "Wouldn't look very good trying to convince my dad I'm not a prostitute sitting there with my tits wobbling in the breeze."

"Okay fair enough, just don't bend over too far in that skirt or you will have him worried." I said.

"Smart arse." She replied, lifting the hem of her skirt to reveal a very proper pair of knickers. Another first.

"Oh my god, how uncomfortable do I feel." Kelly moaned. "It's been nearly three years since I wore underwear, I've got used to feeling free." She continued.

"Don't worry babe, it's only for a few days." I said, hoping that it would only be a few days; I had no idea really, as we had not spoken to her father yet.

"Jack, I need to move my things in to your room. Do you mind?" Kelly asked looking slightly worried.

"Why would I mind, you've been sleeping there for the last few days anyway." I answered.

"I know, but I need my father to believe we are girlfriend and boyfriend. He would not like the idea of me sharing with a boy. So do you mind?" Kelly once again asked.

"Kelly, why the hell would I mind, I would be one of the proudest men on earth to call you my girlfriend, of course I don't mind. As long as the underwear stays where it belongs at night." I said with a grin.

"Oh and where would that be?" Kelly asked.

"On the floor with the rest of your clothes of course." I answered.

Kelly came over to me and hugged me. "You've got it mister, thanks."

Kelly tried calling her father's mobile phone, but it went straight to answer. She left a short message giving the address and number of the flat. Jack and Kelly sat quietly waiting for her father to arrive. Jack did not mind admitting he was not looking forward to the meeting. The picture Kelly was painting was not a particularly friendly one.

Just before Nine O'clock the door buzzer sounded. Kelly jumped and then got up to answer the door.

To be continued...

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers