The Treasure

Story Info
A hiking trip gone wrong.
2.5k words
3.43
5.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: This is a story of mine and is actually one of many. I would like a lot of opinions on it. Also I'm not very good with paragraphing so instead I space at random intervals to make it easier to read. But anyways I hope you enjoy it.

_________________________

One week a group of friends; Suzie, Larry, Jon, Dan, and Lilly and Lilly's dog Gruff, went on a hiking trip through the Rocky Mountains. They had planned this trip for 9 months. They had enough food to last 2 weeks and supplies to match. It was their 5th day of their hike, and they had stopped for the night. They also brought some games like Horseshoes and Frisbee and a tennis ball for the dog.

Jon had a crush on Suzie and paired up with her against Larry and Dan for Horseshoes. Larry and Dan had thought they had an advantage as they had two guys compared to one girl and one guy. But, Suzie was stronger than she looked. Suzie and Jon won three games in a row and Larry and Dan could hardly believe it.

Meanwhile, Lilly was playing fetch with Gruff. After a while, Suzie asked Lilly if she would like to take over her spot for a bit. Lilly accepted. Larry and Dan were still on their losing streak still stupefied. Suzie took over Lilly's fetch game with Gruff. Suzie miscalculated her throw and accidentally threw the ball off the cliff. This did not affect the eagerness of Gruff he started chasing where it went.

Not knowing it fell off the cliff. Suzie seeing this ran after Gruff in order to stop him. Suzie yelled at Lilly. Lilly was in the middle of a throw and Suzie's yelling startled her and her horseshoe went to far and hit Dan square in the face. Dan stumbled back Gruff, behind him, ran under his feet and Dan tripped and fell to the ground blood gushing from his nose.

Suzie who was almost on Gruff's tail couldn't stop quick enough. She lost her balance running straight into Dan now stumbling herself. Lilly, Larry and Jon just realizing what was happening saw Gruff and Suzie heading for the edge of the cliff. Gruff not knowing and Suzie stumbling then eventually falling, and rolling. Gruff finally catching on to what he was doing stopped almost suddenly.

Suzie still out of control rolled into Gruff causing her to stop but Gruff fell off. Suzie, with a stroke of luck reached quickly grabbing Gruff by the tail and hurling him back to the ledge. The force of what she had just done caused the rock that she had stopped on to shake loose and with fear in her friends' eyes, they watched as Suzie fell off the cliff. Jon reached the ledge first to find a way down to her.

He saw an easy route down made of mud. He ran to his tent, got his backpack, emptied its contents, and ran back to the slope he saw. He placed his bag on the ground then sat on his bag and slid down the hill. He reached her in no time at all. He looked up seeing his other friends looking over the hill. Suzie was still alive but she was injured badly. Her foot was broken and she had various bruises and cuts all over. He realized he had forgotten the first aid kit.

He yelled this detail to his friends. Dan fetched it and dropped it off the cliff. Jon caught it and tied a splint for her foot. It started to rain with no sign of a cloud. Jon looked around and saw a cave about thirty ft. away. He yelled to his friends that he couldn't make it back up the hill now. He told them of the cave and pointed in its general direction. They had understood and went to their tents. Jon picked up Suzie, carried her to the cave's opening, and put her down.

He wanted to check if it was safe to enter. He returned five minutes later obviously satisfied that there was no danger. He picked Suzie up once again and carried her farther into the cave. He tried to get her warm by trying to start a fire. He couldn't get a fire going. He looked in his backpack finding one bag of chips hadn't dumped out. Suzie and Jon split it evenly. They tried to get comfortable finally doing so after a while. They heard a loud noise out side. Startled Jon thought the owner of this cave might be a bear.

He looked for some kind of weapon to frighten whatever it was. Then he heard voices, familiar voices. It was Lilly, Dan, Larry and Gruff. Relieved he ran out to greet them. They said they did not feel right leaving Suzie and him alone, cold and hungry. Dan, Larry and Lilly found a comfortable spot to stay. Larry got out his flashlight and began to explore other parts of the cave. Lilly and Gruff followed. Dan also got his flashlight out and some food from his backpack. He gave both of these to Suzie and Jon. Dan called for Larry to wait up that he was going to join them. Jon and Suzie were alone again.

They fell asleep after eating. The others came back laughing hysterically. Larry turned the corner and saw Jon and Suzie sleeping. He tried to quiet Dan and Lilly down but it was too late. Jon and Suzie woke up. Dan and they tried to apologize. However, Jon and Suzie told them that they had a hard time sleeping anyway. Larry's flashlight's light reflected something above Lilly's head. Dan spotted this. They all took a closer but could not tell what it was. Larry picked up the rock where Suzie used to be laying. He used it to break out whatever it was. He hit it just right, he went to place the rock back but where the rock had lain was a paper. The thing lodged in the wall was an old compass. The paper had words on it similar to instructions.

Instead of words as like the alphabet, it was pictures. They were not hieroglyphics but pictures that were more descriptive. The other side of the paper was a hand drawn map, done rather crudely. It had of the same pictures on the back. Larry picked up the compass and examined it more closely. It too had the same pictures. Larry thought he figured it out but he had to test it. He went to the cave's opening and looked at the starting point there was a picture of a rabbit.

He looked at the compass and its arrow was pointing at the same thing. He did in fact had it figured out. He positioned the map so he could easily use it. Suzie and Lilly both protested against bothering anything. The men finally persuaded them to ignore the matter. They followed the map stopping where the compass aligned with the map to be sure they were on the right track. They came to a underground river which according to the map whatever they were looking for was on the other bank.

Dan and Larry waded in first. The water was very cold. At this news, the girls freaked then Dan and Larry offered to carry them across while Jon carried Gruff. They agreed. They made it safely across. They came to their last two clues. One being a shape of a snake, which they were at now, and the other was the casual X-mark. However, according to the map their target should be 20 ft in front of them. They had the view of seeing a great distance in front of them.

No corners, no drop-offs, or obstacles of any kind, which might blind their sight. They walked forward from their current position. Larry was in front about 10 ft. from where they started Larry lost balance then caught it again. There was a ledge, hidden perfectly. It was an optical illusion and they all almost fell for it. Dan went to the edge and looked down. He saw it a big box. He looked for a way down. Where Larry had almost fallen was a ladder hidden as well.

It was made of wood so only one could test it at a time. Dan went first, he found no difficulty climbing down he found one step that was loose but it supported his weight. Larry and Jon came down next leaving Suzie, Lilly and Gruff behind as Suzie was still injured. When they reached the box, they noticed it was chained to the floor and had six locks one on each side and one for both chains. The box itself was made of what appeared to be marble.

Larry excited looked around for a key or anything else to open the box. Jon and Dan joined in on this. Jon found it when he shined his flashlight on a picture on the wall and investigated it. They took off the chains and the four other locks around the box. They began to take off the lid when Dan noticed a small engraving warning not to open the box. He told Larry and Jon but they would not listen and kept attempting to remove the lid. Dan finally rejoined them.

They got the lid off and a cloud of smoke or dust engulfed them. When the cloud had dispersed enough to where they could see again there was a pile of sand. On top of this sand was a golden necklace with a medallion, on it a picture of a hand with knife through it. Jon picked it up and put it in his pocket saying it was for Suzie. They began shoveling the sand out. Getting the box light enough to tip it over and they did just that. They dug through the sand finding nothing at first then Dan found a ring.

It was white gold with a diamond in the middle, with what looked like every birthstone: amethyst, sapphire, topaz etc... Since Dan found it, he took it saying it was for Lilly. Poor Larry was empty handed then he had a thought. He wondered how this marbled box got down here it would have been impossible for anyone to carry it down the way that they had come. Therefore, he began to look around for another exit while both Dan and Jon went to give the girls their gifts. Suzie ogled at her necklace and Lilly at her ring.

They both put the ring and necklace on then.... Suzie started running around violently she ran into the wall four or five times before Jon could catch her and hold down. Lilly had torn her clothes off and tried to mount a stalagmite, which looked sharp enough to be a proper knife. Fortunately, Dan stopped her before she could do such. Now she turned to Dan attempting to mount him. He would have let her if she were not under a trance apparently by the ring. Both Dan and Jon tried to remove the ring and necklace with no prevail. Meanwhile Larry was oblivious to the scene still looking for a possible alternative exit.

He decided to turn off his flashlight. This helped tremendously he saw two beams of light coming from a pile of rocks in the corner. He turned back on his flashlight and he did not see the rocks anymore. It was another optical illusion. He went closer to where he had seen the light carefully and slowly so as not to be fooled by yet another optical illusionary ledge. Sure enough, he did find another ledge. He looked over and saw a kind of down waiter system, which was how whoever put the box here got it here.

The rope and pulley to it was hidden behind a stalagmite. He pulled the elevating platform up, tied it off around that same stalagmite, and headed back to tell the others. He began to wonder why they had not yelled to see where he was. He got back into the room where the box was. In addition, yelled up waited and there was no answer. He tried once again, still no answer. He climbed back up the ladder. He saw a horrific scene. He saw both Dan and Jon laying facedown on the ground. He looked up seeing Suzie and Lilly foundling each other vigorously. He could see no sign of Gruff.

Now he began to wonder why Dan and Jon were laying on the ground missing the beautiful site going on. He turned them over, woke Jon up, and tried to wake Dan up. Dan would not budge then Larry checked his pulse there was none. Jon explained what had happened how the ring and necklace are cursed and how Suzie had smashed Dan's head against the wall. Larry looked and noticed the blood flowing from Dan's head he overlooked before knowing that he was dead. Suzie and Lilly were still engaged in their uncontrollable act now they were using a flashlight as a dildo.

Jon only had a few scratches. Larry went to try to do what Jon and Dan could not. He was able to pull them apart but not pull off the ring and necklace. All of the sudden Larry had his pants torn off and someone grabbed him and shoved something up his ass. He turned around finding Jon in the same trance as Suzie and Lilly. Larry screamed at this and tried to get away to no success. Now Suzie and Lilly came toward him and started fondling him and Suzie mounted him.

After the pain of Jon ramming his penis in his ass subsided, he began to think that this was not so bad. He had two beautiful women fucking him uncontrollably and a painful pleasure he thought could not be in his ass. However, he knew this was some kind of evil. With all of his might, he grabbed the necklace around Suzie and finally got it off. Suzie sitting on all fours giving Lilly a French tickler came to and tried to cover herself instinctively. She was speechless from being so scared.

Larry tried to calm her down while not being too calm himself. She looked like she had understood. Larry still had the necklace in his hands. He tried to throw it to Suzie to put it back in the box. He had not remembered that her foot was broken. However, before he could throw it to her Lilly saw it, grabbed it from him, and put it on. As soon as she put it on, she began to sing the most beautiful song. This song caused Larry, Jon, and Suzie fell asleep. When Lilly finished the song, she picked up the compass and it went crazy.

It acted as a countdown N. E. S. W. and when it reached N again Lilly Exploded killing herself, Larry, Jon, and Lilly. An unknown force caused the ring and necklace to go back to the marbled box and put everything back as it was. The next day, a local ranger found Gruff. He was given to a gypsy woman and they lived happily ever after. Until the gypsy woman ate Gruff a week later.