The Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel hands all about me. HIS hands. I know their touch. He's caressing me and fondling me, giving me pleasure, but also hurting me, like they are inside me in places he could never touch...my heart, my mind, my soul...he feels around inside my body and removes things, replaces them, releases me from some pain and shackles me to him in trade...

I woke up and felt tight, hard and healthy. I felt peaceful and happy. It was the middle of the day ... what day I don't know. The satchel was gone. The room looked as if it had been cleaned. It smelled different, like fresh paint and coffee. The dirty clothes in the hamper at the foot of my bed were gone. I lay in a black body stocking on my bed and didn't think to rise at all.

Anaxandros entered the room, in jeans and a college sweatshirt. He guided a Hispanic woman through the house, instructing her. I couldn't understand. She seemed to look at me without concern of alarm, as if I were furniture. I couldn't make out the words, but the young woman in the simple black uniform was looking at me as Anaxandros pointed to me. He was instructing her and she nodded. They left. Several minutes later, Anaxandros returned. He smiled.

"Get up." He ordered. I obeyed and stood up.

"What have you done with me?" I asked. My voice sounded more confident that I had ever heard it.

"I've trained you."

"You've raped me. You've drugged me. You've turned me into a slave." I had more power behind that than I thought possible.

"Thank you for the recap, Sandi. Now, you should know this is the last week of your training. You'll be free of me and back to your kids in 7 days."

I thought ahead to that time. I wasn't sure if it was real. The memories were fuzzy. I looked to my right and saw myself in the mirror. I looked trimmer, but I had built up muscle mass. My hair was longer, but it was styled differently. I wore jewelry on my wrists and neck that I didn't own. I admired myself in the mirror. I loved the way my body looked. I loved the shine in my eyes. What had he done to me?

"I love this part," he said, stepping behind me in the mirror. "You wake up and see yourself and, like its the first time you are pleased." He slid his hands around my waist and kissed my neck. I didn't resist. On one level I knew it was wrong, but on a deeper, more visceral level, I wanted every instant of it. His hands slid up over my breasts and pulled them back against his chest.

Instinctively, I unzipped my crotch in the bodysuit and pressed my bottom back against the bulge in his jeans. I let out a gasp. He fondled me as I fingered myself. Soon I was wet and his cock was free of his pants. He sat me down and faced me with his cock extended to my lips.

"Swallow," was all he said. And I opened my lips, taking his shaft inside my mouth, licking and sucking the tip as it passed through it. He slid it back into my throat and I opened it for him. I have a tiny mouth and he more than filled it. For a second, I was afraid I would gag, but I somehow took it into my throat without a problem. He began to fuck my mouth. I could taste a trickle of precum. Somehow I knew it had been a while since he had done this. He was ready for me and wanted me badly. He had that first fuck erection where it was swollen as much as it could be, so hard the vein along its length made an impression in my throat as it passed into it. Soon, he was ready to come.

Removing himself, he bent me over the side of the bed and took me. My pussy was so tight, I could barely take him inside me. He was only inside me a few seconds before he was finished. We were locked together until his cock began to shrink.

"Thank you Doctor," I heard myself say. "I'm your grateful slut. I'm your waiting cunt. Thank you for fucking me, master."

I took his shrinking cock and licked it clean. It swelled again and I knew, again automatically, what was to happen next.

Anaxandros look a lash from my closet and forced me to the mattress. With the lash in his hand, he slapped my ass HARD. I cried out. He did it again. and again. I felt my ass burning. I felt twenty-one lashes, one for every day of my captivity. When finished, I lay weeping softly from the pain. I felt his hands, cool with lotion, crossing my ruined ass. The lotion cooled the burning and stopped the pain. He got into bed with me and I felt his hard cock between my cheeks. He applied the lotion to my ass and to his cock. I sighed and waited for him to take me, again.

"What do you want, Sandi?" He asked.

"Your cock in my ass." I replied.

"Why do you want it?"

"Because you make me cum when you fuck my ass."

And he slid, almost effortlessly in on the lubrication. I felt a wave of tension and pleasure sweep over me. He held my hips and pounded me. I lay helpless, like a doll, on the mattress, eyes closed and feeling the waves of pleasure flowing through me as he fucked me. I could no longer feel the lashes. I could only feel an intense urge to pee and a craving to cum. I felt it coming slowly. I knew he was going to come soon..."Please don't come yet, Master, I want it so bad. Keep fucking me...please..." I felt the wave slowly. I was missing something. I was supposed to do something, but I couldn't remember. Minutes passed as he pounded my bottom. The most intense orgasm of my life was creeping forward., my sheets damp with my own sweat and juice. I knew he was going to come soon and I had to come myself...I thought hard. I felt it coming soon, but it wouldn't come unless...

"Master...please let me come...."

"No." He said.

"Please...I beg you Master...let me come."

I felt him swell in my ass at my request. He increased his thrusts. He didn't answer. I knew it was soon, though. I fingered my pussy. The agony was overwhelming I wanted so badly to come, but couldn't. I was pleading with him, realizing that I was speaking French, then Russian...I knew the languages and spoke them trying to illicit a response on some level. I finally screamed in English in tearful desperation:

"Please, MASTER!"

He spasmed.."YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

And We came. I felt my walls constrict repeatedly, clenching and sending my juices out onto the bed. I clenched my ass and felt him explode into me with so much come. We both came for what felt like forever.

I drifted away again, carried along a warm current to sleep, but this time it was restful and I felt as though I were sleeping on a warm beach, with the sound of rain off in the distance. There was a dilation of time that allowed me to enjoy the last echoes of my most intense climax through my sleep, drifting through a numbness toward total peace.

When I woke again, I was dressed properly. The maid, whom I had seen earlier, was buttoning up my blouse like an undertaker dressing a corpse. She seemed quite surprised to see me awake and rushed off. I sat up. The clock read six o-five. I could hear the maid, not quite well enough to understand her in Spanish, but I could read the urgency. Soon, I was up, brushing my shampooed hair at my mirror when Anaxandros peered in.

"You look fantastic."

And I did. I felt incredible. There was no pain, no worry, and no fear of what lay behind the next set of doors. I looked at him with a mixture of love and absolute hate, but there was no fear. I stood up and adjusted my black dress jacket. I kissed him warmly and he smiled. "Court date's today. How do you feel?"

"I feel fine, Master."

"Good. everything is yours again as of midnight tonight. I notified your ex-husband and made sure your children will be waiting for you this afternoon. By the way, you might be happy to know that I discovered a few glitches in his 1998-2000 tax returns. I let the IRS know about them today. Also, he's been stealing technology from his company, so I think he'll be very reasonable with any request you might have of him...so long as you word it properly." He smiled again and slid an arm around my waist. He led me to his car. I knew I'd been in it several times, but the memories were gray and faded. I watched the buildings flash by outside and wondered why they looked so different. I felt calm, relaxed and ready for what awaited me after the hearing. I was most looking forward to seeing my children. While in one respect it felt like I had been awake only one night, I knew it had been much longer for my need to be with them.

Once in the court room, I had no difficulty explaining how my life had changed and how my debt was repaid with the help of the wonderful Dr. Anaxandros. I saw my children peeking in through the gallery doors as I listened to the council restore my credit and my life to me. I was free of Anaxandros. I was free of incarceration. When I turned to embrace the good doctor, he was not there. He was at the door, holding it open for my three children, who rushed in and embraced me, nearly knocking me over. They laughed and cheered and told me how good I looked - like I'd been on a vacation. I smiled and looked up at the Doctor, who simply winked and slipped out the doors, forever.

In the days that followed I enjoyed the time I spent with my children. I looked my ex-husband in the eye and dared him to cross words with me. I half wished for the chance to drop him to the ground with a twist of my hand. I wasn't going to tolerate his insipid arrogance any longer. But, as if by plan, he was very reserved with me from then on. He took to my requests for special time or changes in schedule quickly, with little reservation. He even remembered my birthday.

Of course the memories of that month returned, in the form of nightmares that woke me in cold sweats for weeks thereafter. There were great adventures, with great peril and excitement - tales for another time. There were moments of pain and humiliation that, despite it all, I was able to put into proper perspective. I recalled nights of passionate love with Anaxandros. I remember loving him and being with him. I remembered his lessons, on a dance floor and in a dojo. I remembered moments of agony at his hands and extreme bliss. Beyond the details, I judge it by its end. I love him and always will. While I never expect to see him again, I know he will always be with me.

- End -

Post Script - I write this upon hearing of the untimely death of my Master, Dr. Anaxandros. I feel I owe it to his memory to chronicle those adventures in our four weeks together to preserve the memory of this singularly brilliant and wonderful man. With the permission of the Ministry, I will write of him and of us in the future, starting with our Adventure within the Palace of the Emperor of Allah.

Blessings to the Highest Lord,
Sandi Denis

12