The Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

"Doesn't need to be."

Jen came closer and her hand dropped to my cock.

"Whereas this... there's nothing small about this thing. I don't know what Marsha was thinking."

"We wouldn't be doing this if I was still married. You too."

Jen stared at me. She moved her hand, slipped it inside my pajamas and found my cock again, her hand warm around my length.

"Do you really believe that?"

She went onto her knees and worked my pajama pants down. The silk hissed as it slid down my legs and pooled at my ankles.

Jen groaned, leaned forward and pecked the tip of my cock with her lips.

"You're leaking," she said.

"Is it any surprise?"

She flicked her tongue out and tasted my pre-cum, smiled, then opened her mouth and took me inside. She didn't stop until she had taken me all. I felt a small bump as my cock entered her throat and then her hand cupped my ass and pulled me even deeper. Only when she had to breath did she finally release me.

I gripped her under the arms and pulled her up, kissed her, opening her mouth, tasting my cock on her lips. She wrapped her legs around my waist, her tiny hand searching for me again.

I put her down and went to my own knees, burying my face against the scent of her pussy.

"I think I ought to take these off before they stain," I said.

"Good idea."

I slid my finger down the front of the tiny panties then looked up at her. She was looking back with a wicked smile on her face.

"When?" I asked.

"While you were making dinner. Did Marsha ever do this?"

I shook my head.

"Any girl you been with?"

"One," I said.

"I've never done it before," Jen said, "but I wanted to, for you."

I tugged at her panties and gazed in wonder as she became revealed to me. Jen had put the panties on over the garter straps so they came off easily. She was always thoughtful that way.

I kissed her just above her pudenda, the smoothly shaven skin soft against my lips.

"Ooh, do that again, it feels good."

I kissed her again, working around, up to her navel, down to the top of her slit. I licked the silk of her naked skin and touched the smoothness of her ass with my hand.

She curled her fingers into my hair.

"I was thinking this was going to be slow and leisurely, but I gotta tell you I'm right on the edge here. You want to do me real fast the first time?"

I smiled and pushed her down on the couch and spread her thighs.

"Oo, masterful."

I lifted up and rested my cock against the tight slit of her pussy.

Jen looked down at where I was pressing against her, her mouth hanging loose, an expression of wonder and fear on her face.

"I won't come," I said.

"Promise?"

"How close are you?"

She put her finger and thumb together, almost touching. "You?"

I did the same, but a little wider.

"Just so long as you don't."

I applied pressure and her labia parted with no reluctance. She was so wet there was tightness but barely any resistance as I sank inside her.

"Whooo..." she let her breath out, lifted her hips in encouragement.

I needed none. I pressed deeper, deeper still.

Jen twitched.

I kissed her mouth and her tongue flickered against mine.

I withdrew my entire length.

Jen wrapped her fingers around the slickness she had made of my shaft.

I sank back inside and she jerked again.

"You're going to have to finish me now, Jack, whatever. I don't care."

I came out again, back, starting a slow, deep rhythm and Jen grunted and lifted her legs to wrap them around my waist, the silk of her stockings sliding across my skin with each thrust.

I kissed her face and neck.

My hand tugged at her bra and freed one breast and I sucked the pebbled nipple against my tongue as Jen arched her back and rocked her head from side to side.

She came then, hard, uncontrolled, her nails digging into my back as she thrust up, trying to impale me ever more deeply.

"Fuck. Me," she grunted.

I felt her muscles relax as her orgasm abated, knew I wasn't going to be long myself, but I wanted a little more before I finished.

I slid out of her and she grabbed at me trying to pull me back. I resisted, sliding between her thighs and burying my face at their junction. She tasted wonderful. Each of the women I had done this to had possessed their own unique essence. Marsha had been tart. Jen was sweet and lightly spiced. My tongue probed her, explored the nub of her clitoris as she gripped my head and ground against me.

When she had peaked again I licked her while she came down then laid against her and entered her once more.

She sat up so she could watch as I sank into her, withdrew slicked with her essence, over and over, slowly, hypnotically, her eyes never leaving the point of our junction as her chest reddened and her breathing grew harsh. I reached behind her and fumbled the clip on her bra, failing. Jen reached back and flicked and it came free. I kissed her breasts. She started making a small sound each time I filled her. Over and over, my own climax trembling on the edge of release but by some miracle I knew I could hold out until I had brought her to one more peak.

This time we seemed to last an age.

My balls pulled into pea-sized nubs and my cock felt a million miles long.

Jen's skin was fire and silk and velvet, her mouth a sweet temptation. She lay exposed completely to me, naked from stocking tops upward, the string of heavy pearls around her delicate neck.

The sound she made turned into grunts and I sped up, gripping the cheeks of her ass in my hands, lifting her with each thrust.

Jen's head lolled, boneless, nodding as I moved.

The grunts changed into a long wail and she bucked, coming back to me, legs and arms wrapping around me like an octopus and she cried out, her entire body shaking.

I had never known such abandon, such wailing, flailing giving in to the ecstasy of orgasm. Her skin was pricked with sweat, her hair a mess, her eyes unfocused, and as she slid down the far side I knew I may have held on too long.

I pulled out, almost too late, my first ejaculation coming a millisecond after my cock cleared her pussy. Then she was gripping me as I came again, splashing over her belly. Jen wriggled, coming down, and my third eruption coated her breasts, the fourth her chin and when she took me inside her mouth I thought I was finished, but the hot wet warmth there encouraged more from me.

We lay tumbled on the floor beneath the couch, Jen a loose weight on top of me. She kissed me then laughed.

"What?" I said.

"I just put some cum on your cheek."

"I don't care."

She kissed me again, and I knew I could taste myself as well as her.

"No-one ever let me do that," she said.

"Do what."

"Kiss them right after they've come in my mouth."

"I don't think I've ever done it before either," I said.

"Icky?"

I gave her my reply by kissing her again.

Despite my smart silk pajamas neither of us wore anything while we slept in our parents old bed, wrapped around each other the whole night. I woke once to darkness and the sound of heavy surf from beyond the dunes. Jen breathed softly against me and I smiled into the night as I drifted back into oblivion.

In the morning with the bedroom hot from the thumping radiator, she burrowed beneath the bedclothes and sucked my cock into her mouth, not letting me escape until I erupted against her tongue.

She came back up along me, her body like electricity against mine.

"I've been thinking," she said.

"Not again."

She bit my earlobe and I yelped.

"I've been thinking about this house." She squirmed against me, climbing along my chest, lifting one leg onto the pillow. I studied her pussy, naked and enticing, just a hint of dampness along the cleft.

"What about the house?"

"I don't want us to sell up. I want to live here. With you."

"With me?"

She nodded, looking down at me as she lifted the other leg. Her pussy was only inches from my face now and I breathed in the nectar that was her scent. I felt myself grow hard again, and knew soon I would fuck her.

"I want you to move back east and live here with me," she said. "As man and wife."

"I don't think they allow that."

"We don't need a piece of paper. But I need you. I've always needed you. Every man I've been with has been a search for you."

I reached out and ran my tongue along her cleft. She tasted even better than I remembered.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"Now. I want to know your answer now." She lowered herself against my mouth and sighed.

I gripped her waist and lifted, drew her back down. Lifted her again for a moment so I could speak.

"You know my answer, Jen."

harding
harding
2,230 Followers