The Tree by the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers

"Shut the fuck up, pig!" She barked at him. She bit again, harder. "You like raping innocent women, pig? You think it's fun?" Bite. "Let me show you how fucking fun it is for the victim." BITE. He screamed in pain. "Oh that's nothing, pig. It gets worse."

A hand slid over to his scrotum. She picked a different park of his cock, and as she bit, she twisted the skin of his sack hard. He yelped in pain yet again, jerking under the restraints. "Oh I'm sorry, did that hurt? You see, you jerked me around a little bit, like this!" She tugged as hard as she could on the scrotum, not taking the testicles.

"You fucking bitch!" He cursed.

"Fucking bitch? Do you want me to be a fucking bitch? Because so far I've just been a regular bitch. We can fix that, pig. But not just yet." She took some of his cock into her mouth, and then flicked one of his testicles. The pain shocked his whole body, causing him to push his hips up, thus pushing his cock deeper down Francine's throat. Her gag reflex had disappeared years ago.

His entire length was down her throat, and she couldn't breathe. But it didn't matter just yet. She flicked one more time, but there was nothing further to shove down her throat.

The man could not believe it had developed to become reversed. He had suffered worse pain, but none so humiliating. He knew it wasn't over, though. It was far from over.

Francine finally got up for breath. "You're quite a man. Physically. Mentally you're just a fucking pig, and I'm going to make you much less of a man in there. Much fucking less."

She left the bed and walked out of the room. The man was left to himself. The remnants of the pain clouded his mind. He wasn't thinking about what would happen next, just that he wishes he had stayed in that empty room, or better yet stayed out in that storm.

She came back in the room with three things: a lighter, a wax candle, and a blindfold. She put the blindfold on the man, and picked up her little egg. She lit the candle and placed it on the bedside table. Then she put out the flame of the lighter using the man's chest hair, singing it and slightly burning his skin.

Francine got tired of his screams, so she found her panties and some duct tape that was lying around and made a gag. She picked the candle back up and let the melting wax drip all over his body. His nipples, his belly, and especially his testicles. The muffled screams did not bother her as much. It actually excited her even more. Almost to the point that she wanted her orgasm. Actually, past that point.

"You're going to fuck me now, pig. Just like you wanted. Think you can handle that? Don't lose me now you fucker." She mounted him again and grabbed his cock. She gently jerked it , and rubbed the head against her clit. If it were any other day, she would have teased. But this was about her pleasure and his pain. After only a few seconds of lubricating him with her own juices, she took his whole length inside of her.

She moaned loudly right away, having anticipated this moment for some time. She'd never had a cock like his, and never would again. Too bad, it was her favorite.

The man would have been enjoying the woman bouncing on top of him. But a few things prevented that. He couldn't see her sexy body for one. Her bouncing tits were unbeknownst to him. Second, the wax was still burning his skin. Third, the gag was very uncomfortable. Fourth, she had made a vice grip on his balls with a free hand reaching behind her.

With that hand she roughly manhandled his balls, squeezing just hard enough for the testes to slip past each other with pain. In spite of all this pain, his erection would not die. Only his pride.

"Ohhh fuck! If only you hadn't tried to rape me like a sick fuck, you could fuck me all you want. In soooo many - ooh! - ways..." Francine moaned.

She dropped her other free hand to her clit and started rubbing. In a few moments, she had the orgasm she'd craved for hours. But she wasn't done. She dismounted and grabbed the candle again. It was time for the last humiliation of this scum of the earth.

His legs were spread just wide enough that his anus was visible. "You get to really know the truth about rape now, pig. It's like losing your virginity all over again. But you don't know what it's like for a woman. So let me show you. I'll warn you, it burns, and stretches, and it might even bleed. Enjoy, you FUCKING PRICK!!!"

With that, she shoved the still burning candlestick up his anus. It did burn out once entering, but nonetheless, there was a significant length of the candle in his asshole. The bloodcurdling screams emanating from him broke through the gag enough to startle Francine. But she recovered quickly and started to fuck his ass with the candle repeatedly.

"This is what it's like, pig, this is what you wanted to do to me!" She started fucking him harder. The wax of the candle was becoming bent with the force of the thrusts and the warmth of his insides. In a short amount of time, the candle broke inside his ass. Francine pulled the half candle out, taking most of the wick with it. But she didn't finish her point yet.

Francine came up near his mouth again, taking off the gag and blindfold. When they came off, there were soon blubbering cries coming from the man, Instead of rubbing herself against him, she instead rubbed herself over him. "I'm going to cum, baby. And you're going to take it. Like a bitch. Like a fucking... ooohhh... ahhh!!" And she came again. Her fluids flowed out of her ll over the man's face, mixing with his tears and sweat.

Her orgasm subsided and she regained her senses; her anger. "Do you fucking get it now, asshole?" She heard a whimper. "Good. Now it's your turn."

She leaned to his cock again and re-lubed it with her saliva. She rushed to the cowgirl position. She started pumping the man in and out of herself and she got closer and closer to his orgasm. The amount of angry passion she had built up clouded all of her judgment. That's why she let him cum inside of her.

When it was all over, he was shaking, and she was satisfied. "Have you learned your lesson?" He nodded shamefully. She left again, and came back with a knife. "Now get the fuck out, rapist." She uncuffed the man and started to point him towards the door. She didn't let him get anything he left behind. She just pushed him back into the deadly storm. The Deadly Storm.

Then he was gone, without a word. She returned to her bed and passed out, now three times as exhausted. The man was never seen again. Another child never to see his/her father for the first time. A child that grew up living in a room with a tree by the window.

PrimalRoots
PrimalRoots
229 Followers
12