The Tree House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Khawk
Khawk
25 Followers

He pushed her back till she was laying flat, and started slow, steady thrust. His hands moved over her body, teasing her nipples, and rubbing her clitoris. His mouth sucked on her neck, and then her ear lobe. He felt her legs wrap around his ass, pushing him into her more. Her hands were on his back, and he felt her nails digging into his skin.

She whispered, "Faster. Fuck me faster."

Hearing those words come from her mouth set him on fire. He started thrusting into her harder, faster. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, but wanted his first time, their first time, to be spacial. He wanted them to cum together. He took hold of her shoulders, and thrust harder, and deeper, and faster.

"Oh,oh, I'm about to cum," she screamed.

Suddenly she tensed up, held him tight.As he felt her start to cum, he quickly bought his lips to hers, and as they kissed, shot his load deep inside her. Feeling another build up inside of himself, he thrust as deep into her as he could, and filled her up with another flood of cum.

A wave of emotion over came them both, sending them soaring into bliss. As they came back down to earth, they slowed their movements, and finally stopped.

Chad rolled over, pulling Chrissie on top of them, being careful not to exit her yet. He wanted to stay inside her as long as possible. Gradually their breath, and heart rate returned to normal, and his deflated cock slipped out of his sisters pussy.

Neither one of them spoke, for no words were needed between them. They knew what the other was thinking. As they laid there in each others arms, Chad thanked god for giving him such a spacial sister.

Finally Chad said, "You know, I was wrong before."

Chrissie raised herself up slightly, so she could gaze into her brothers eyes. "Oh?" she asked. "Wrong about what?

Chad smiled and replied, "About us being one with each other. I was wrong when I said it earlier."

Chrissie pulled back from him with a hurt expression on her face.

"Don't worry love." He assured her. "I was wrong then, because I now know the truth. That now we are one, and we will never be alone. No matter where we go from here. You will always be in my heart, and in my soul. We are the original soul-mates."

With a small cry, she leaned forward for a kiss. "I really do love you brother."

"Well, I certainly hope so, my sister."

And the young lovers lips met.

Khawk
Khawk
25 Followers
12