The Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man lifted her head from his glistening cock and kissed her on the mouth. He pushed her back and Terri spread her legs wide for him. He kissed the fury patch at the top of her peach, put his hands on the insides of her thighs, and rubbed them up and down. His mouth found her clitoris quickly and he began to suck on it and lick it with his tongue. He licked up and down her vaginal folds, stabbing his tongue into her love channel by the little opening her hymen allowed.

Terri was so hot and was overwhelmed by the sexual feeling the man was giving her. She moved her hands down and pulled the lips of her vagina open to give him complete access and penetration. He gently put his finger into the opening and slid it in and out. She was so wet and excited, she just wanted him to rip her hymen and put his whole hand in her pussy.

He pressed another fingertip into her whole and she began to bleed a little, but she was so turned on, she hardly noticed the pain. The man saw the blood, bent down, kissed her there, and softly let his tongue slide in and out of the now larger hole. He put his two fingers in her love channel again and spread them a little at a time until he felt that Terri was no longer tense with apprehension. She was pushing her peach toward his fingers and trying to get them deeper inside her. The man replaced his finger with his mouth and tongue again and rolled her clit with his thumb.

Terri was cuming and her sticky hot juices were flowing out of her love channel and down the back of her crotch. She found his hard cock and pulled it toward her peach. She placed the head at the entrance of her love furnace and then pulled him into her with her hands on his hard ass. He was very big, but he felt so right in her. He was her first man and she was no longer a virgin. She could not understand why she had waited until she was nineteen for this.

He pumped in an out of her and her hips rocked. His cock pressed against the top of her love tunnel and with repetitions she began to feel an urgency flood through her hips and into her breasts. He pinched her nipples, sucked on them, pulled them, and bit them hard. She began to cum again, her hips bucking and then he came too, deep inside her filling, her until she felt she would explode. The man’s penis withdrew and it was like removing a Champaign cork. Her cum flowed out in great spurts. She could feel it hot on her pussy lips and feel it flow down to her ass.

He continued to pinch her nipples in between orgasms and his mouth was on her clit again sucking and bighting it. Her cum kept flowing like a river from a new spring well. The man put his mouth over her opening and sucked her juices and licked the inside of her vagina entrance, which was now all the way open and was no longer obstructed by her hymen gate. It felt so delicious; she never wanted him to stop. She came again and her vagina spasmodically pumped more and more juices out.

Her cum mixed with the man's cum flowed down the side of the tree, following the patterns, nooks, and crannies of the bark until it reached the soft ground and grasses, where it pooled. Each time she came, the pools became larger and flowed away from the tree in little hot waves. The ground became soaked with their juices for many feet around the tree’s trunk. As it spread, wildflowers sprung up from the good earth and included orchids of many varieties, poppies, daisies and many kinds of wildflowers. The tree was surrounded by a lush garden of flowers and their fresh smell was caught in the wind and carried throughout the forest.

Terri lay back against the tree completely satisfied and the man laid his head on her stomach and softly rubbed her breasts and touched her face and lips with his hands. “I love you my darling.”

She slept for a while and when she awoke, the man was looking at her quietly and smiling. “You are them most beautiful woman I have ever known.” A little later, he said, “I must go hunt for dinner. I will be back soon.” Terri smiled and kissed him goodbye. She curled up on her side and went to sleep.

Time passed and Terri was extremely happy with her child growing in her womb and her belly growing larger every day. The birth of their first daughter was a painful and memorable, but no more. Melissa was born first and then Stephanie. Happier children the forest had never known. They were always smiling and laughing as they played in the flowers and chased the rabbits and deer around.

The man was wonderful with the children and had no limit to his imagination as he dreamed up ways to keep them entertained, when he was not hunting. However, he hunted more and more and was gone for longer more often. Terri longed for the attention he once gave to her and the pleasure they used to share together. She and the children found ways to live without the man and Terri forgot about pleasure and love. As the sun set and the fireflies began to flit all around, she closed her eyes and dreamed of pleasure in another man’s arms and it was not he. It was not anyone in particular, just a man who cared about her and wanted to please her.

Terri opened her eyes and there was an older man standing at the edge of the wildflowers. He was quietly looking at her sleep. He was tall and had broad shoulders and long muscular legs. He began to approach her through the flowers and around the deer. The moonlight played upon his hair and Terri could see his deep blue eyes and warm mouth.

“Hello, my name is Michael. I met you once before when you were just a baby. I even changed your diapers a couple of times. I hope you have better control of you peeing by now.” And he laughed.

“I remember you, she smiled, I probably wouldn’t have peed if you didn’t touch me there.”

“Not me, it was your imagination, not mine.” He said with a beautiful smile. “I would not take advantage of any child, especially my cousin.”

“You are not my cousin, are you? It is true, I have cousins that live far away, but I do not remember you as my cousin.” She said.

“Well I am sort of, but not in a direct bloodline. You might say we are cousins once removed by marriage.” He explained.

“Then it is ok if I find you attractive? It is ok that I want you to come closer to me? That it is ok that I want to put my arm around you? And that I would like to kiss you sweet lips?”

“Yes” and he came to her.

He stopped in front of the tree, looked in her face and into her being, and saw the universe spinning quietly on its orbits. Her skin glowed with the moonlight and her lips were full. Her long arms reached out and hugged him to her. Their faces were inches apart, but they were unwilling to take their eyes off each other’s eyes. Their spirits lunged into each other and their lives merged, even before their lips met. They kissed and kissed some more and they pressed their bodies together.

Michael pulled back, opened his eyes, and looked at Terri again, taking in her beauty. She had perfectly shaped orbs of breasts with dark brown nipples that strained to reach out to touch him and begged for attention. Her areolas were nearly consumed by the length of her nipples. Only the little brown corona around her nipples remained where hard little blood engorged bumps remained. She was thin, with long legs. Her crotch open to him was caped by soft brown pubic hair and the upside-down vee outlining her clitoris was a lush crimson color. The fold of skin near the head of her clitoris barely concealed its gorged condition. Below, he could see the soft wet flesh surrounding her love tunnel and she could feel that her tunnel was open a little too, showing him her eagerness for him.

Her legs were spread on either side of his shoulders and her feet rested on the boughs of the tree. He took her nipples in his fingers and squeezed them and rolled them between his thumb and fingertips, pinching and feeling Terri squirm and arch her head back. He put his mouth on her breast around her nipples and sucked in as much of the top of her breast mound as he could, while rubbing his tongue on her nipples. He bit her at the base of her nipple and felt the little bumps of excitement grow larger. He pulled his teeth closer to her nipple middle and bit down harder and sucking much harder.

Terri moaned and pulled his head into her chest, saying, “Where have you been all this time. Why couldn’t you have come to me sooner? I have needed you so badly. I want to please in any way and every way. You make me feel so hot, and horny, and in love.” “Though I have barely met you, I feel like I have known you all of my life.” She caressed his penis, which was very large and very hard.

“I will never leave you my love. I have seen much of this world and I want to share it with you.” He whispered.

“And will you will never leave me to hunt?” Terri murmured.

“I have had my fill of hunting and have great stocks of provisions. I do not want, or need to hunt anymore. My job is to keep you happy and wet. Nothing else matters to me.” He smiled and looked deep in Terri’s watery eyes.

And Michael pressed his big cock head to the entrance of her sex and Terri felt herself open to his touch. She was so wet that he slid in easily and then to his hilt filling her vagina. Their two bodies blended as one and they moved as one, kissing and fondling each other as they made magnificent love. And it lasted forever.

Terri was suspended in a swirl of images, his thoughts and memories from the places Michael had been, flashing into her mind as if they were there and in love at some other time. She leaned back and he stood pumping his penis in and out of her as she convulsed time after time in many orgasms. She opened her eyes and was startled by the presence of two sprites, young bright faces of girls with huge deer like eyes and rosy lips, red.

They were naked and they the put their hands on her stomach and her breasts, admiring them. They were giggling and thrilled at the site of such a beautiful man and woman in the throws of ecstasy on their beach. Michael looked down at them, smiled a knowing smile, and continued to make love to Terri. She swooned in and out of consciousness, as her passion grew greater than she had ever felt before. She was on a bright sunlit hill, and she could see the horizon all around her and the sun was hot and her body was both emitting life and drinking it in. The sprites each put their lip on her abdomen, each with their mouths above her ovaries and kissed her there. As they kissed her, she felt one egg from each release itself and start its journey to her uterus. They skipped and danced around trivial obstacles and finally found the warmth of her nest where they waited impatiently.

Michael pushed his penis deeper into Terri and she could feel his cock head against her cervix. She could tell her cervix was opening like a flower to a bee waiting for the flood of semen that was to cum. And he came, flooding her vagina with his seed. His life-giving sperms quickly dashed around inside her looking for their reason for being, then finally found her cervix opening and rushed in and joined her eggs where life started. Terri and Michael came together with such thunder. The sun rose and set and the moon followed. The earth vibrated in the joy of their union and all the animals of the forest knew something special had just happened. Michael withdrew his cock and then climbed up next to her and stroked her as she sobbed and laughed and sighed. They fell asleep in each other’s arms and all the forest was quiet, except for the night creatures the winged and scurried about.

Terri woke in his arms, watched him sleep, and kissed his lips while he slept and watched him some more. When his eyes slowly opened, he said, “I love you my dearest. You are my life and my reason for existing.”

Terri could feel the twins growing in her womb, her stomach began to get bigger, and he stayed with her. He did not leave to hunt. He attended to her every need, both physical and emotional and sexually.

One night Michael while they embraced and made love, Michael said, “Will you come with me now, before the children are born and see the beaches in Tahiti and much more of the world?”

Terri said, “Yes. Take me anywhere. I just want to be next to you.”

And they make love, hot juicy endless love and when she opened her eyes, they were flying together through the thin upper layers of the earth’s atmosphere and then came to an island, no bigger than a rose petal when they first saw it from above. They gently touched down on the soft sandy beach. She could hear the sound of the waves, smell the exotic flowers, and feel the warmth as they continued to make delicious love on the sand. Natives gathered around to watch and they smiled and whispered among themselves, watching the two lovers entwined on their beach.

The natives gathered long cane stalks and palm leaves and built a hut around the couple as they made love. Terri rolled on top of Michael with his cock deep inside her and began to rock back and forth on his penis, feeling her clitoris rubbing hard against his groin. She pumped faster and faster and looked up to see her new hut through blurry eyes as she and Michael came to the most fantastic orgasm together. She collapsed in his arms and they slept again.

In her dreams, she traveled back for a look at her beautiful tree, her sanctuary and nurturing place that she had loved all her life. It was early morning and the mist of the forest still hung in the June air. Spider web canopies captured the dew of the morning on the lush green leaves and wildflowers around the tree. From her vantage point high in the top of the tree, her lovely tree, she saw her daughter approaching. Melissa, now fourteen year old, had grown into a beautiful young woman and Terri could see how much they were alike. And Melissa moved to the tree and said, “Hello mother, do you mind if I sit in your big lap again?” The gentle breezes of the forest obscured and mixed with Terri’s answer, “Of course my darling, climb on up”

12