The Treehouse

Story Info
An outdoor quickie.
2.4k words
4.31
50k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiffnhoney
tiffnhoney
15 Followers

The tree house had been a fixture in our family's back yard for at least eight years. Dan built it when our oldest child turned seven. Over the years it had been a hide-out, a fort, a clubhouse--"No Boys Allowed," and the central theme of many sleepovers and late-night campouts. I'd stood at the base of this old oak tree hundreds of times; to toss up an extra flashlight, offer another batch of chocolate chip cookies or to call the troops down for dinner. I ran my finger over the smoothed-out bark around the attached ladder...what memories.

A hand brushed across my shoulder and I instinctively jumped. "Oh, Dan, you scared the life out of me," I laughed as I turned and saw him grinning at me. I was in such deep thought apparently I didn't hear him approach me.

"What cha' doing out here?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing really. I just came out to water my camellia plants and my tiger lilies." I sighed and leaned back against the old tree. "It is so beautiful out here right before sunset, isn't it?"

"Sure is," he replied. Dan pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around my shoulders in a casual embrace. I leaned my head against his shoulder and buried my face in the crook of his elbow. He sighed contentedly and I felt his body relax against mine. Dan gently cupped my chin and pulled my face up to meet his. He smiled. I leaned forward and brushed his lips softly with my own. He tilted his head and kissed me, firmly moving his lips over mine and gently pushing his way into my mouth with his tongue. He slid the tip across the roof of my mouth. He made slow, languorous strokes around my tongue, tickling the underside. His hands held the sides of my face and the ends of his fingers gently moved through my hair, rubbing against the base of the back of my neck. Tiny electric sparks rippled from the base of my neck down to my spine-'sparkles,' I always called them...and the warmth of growing desire flooded through my body.

I felt my nipples harden and press against the gauzy fabric of my sundress. Dan pulled his lips away from mine slowly. We stared into each other's eyes for several seconds and then he took a step behind me and leaned up against the old tree, pulling me back against his body and sliding his arms around my waist. I leaned against him and stared out at the last embers of the sunset as it dipped below the horizon. We both leaned there contentedly, softly talking about the beauty of the sunset, the marbled pattern of the colors of the approaching night sky and the tips of the mountain range in the distance that were swiftly fading to black.

Dan's arms uncoiled from my waist and his hands slid up my sides and around my middle section, resting there firmly. He held me in place against his warm broad frame. His right hand opened and covered my right breast. He kneaded it gently and I could feel the warmth of his hand through the thin material covering my skin. My nipples were strained against the fabric and as his hands gently squeezed my breast, the fabric rubbed and scratched against the hardened peaks. I moaned softly. He took that as an invitation and moved both hands to the buttons on the front of my sundress. He deftly upbuttoned each tiny pearl bead closure until the fabric hung loosely to my waist. He slipped both hands into the opening at the front of my dress and rubbed his calloused hands back and forth across my chest. By this time my nipples were so hard they ached with a heavy numbness and the caresses from his fingertips felt like tiny tongues of liquid fire, lapping against my taut flesh. Dan continued sliding and caressing his warms fingers across my skin while he leaned his head over and started breathing heavily into my left ear. He pressed his lips against my earlobe and then gently flicked the base of my ear at the bottom of my earring with the tip of his tongue. A shiver of delight ran through me.

Dan's left hand moved from my breast and traveled down to the outside of my left hip. He scrunched his fingers up against the cotton fabric of my sundress and started sliding it upward, bunching it into his hand. When he found the hem of the skirt, he pulled the fabric over the back of his knuckle and his left hand disappeared underneath my dress. He slid his palm up and down the front of my thigh. Then he moved it over to the middle of my most sensitive area, covering the mound of flesh with his hand. The warmth of his hand radiated through the delicate fabric of my sheer panties and I arched the top half of my body even further back against his torso, giving him unlimited access.

His right hand still cupped my breast and occasionally slid up and down across my nipples. He rubbed each nipple vigorously and then gently grazed the tips of them with the back of his knuckles. He continued this sweet torture while the fingers of his left hand lightly stroked the front of my crotch. One finger at a time tapped against me, as if he were tickling the ivories of a keyboard. He slid the heel of his palm firmly against the top of my panties and pressed his long middle finger into the vee at the base of my hips. His finger moved against the soft fabric of my panties and pushed them, along with his flattened finger, into my moist wetness. Dan gently started sliding his finger up and down. The scrap of satin that separated our skin was now drenched in my juices and it created a smooth friction as his steady hand moved back and forth. My clit was so sensitive to his touch that it was almost numbing. I couldn't decide if the firmness of his finger against me was too intense—almost painful, or if the ache that I was feeling was my body, betraying me with wanton desire. I parted my lips to whisper to him that it was too much. I only whispered his name and he instinctively stilled his finger and drew my mind back to focus on how deliciously he was stroking and touching both of my breasts. Dan alternated caressing my nipples and kneading each one between his thumb and forefinger. He pinched them into engorged tight peaks.

Dan's left hand moved to the waistband of my panties and tugged at the elastic. He slid them over my thighs and down my knees, letting them drop to the ground at my feet. Then his hand traced their path back up to my thighs. He planted the soft nubby base of his left thumb flat against my clitoris and started circling, while his right hand continued to caress my breasts.

My breathing became labored. I pressed hard against Dan and felt the stiffness of his erection pushing against the small of my back. He slid his middle finger back into place over my clit and spread his other fingers out cupping my mound. My hips started swaying and dancing in a rhythm of their own as Dan's hand kept its steady movement. He was pressing more firmly now and sliding his finger from the top of my clit all the way down inside me. He pushed as far as possible into my wet hole. Then he slid it out again dragging it back across my aching clit. He started slowly at first and then deliberately began to increase the speed of his movements. I steadied the rhythm of my thrusting hips to match the stroking of his hand and we moved in unison together, faster and faster. I ground my hips against his hand. I strained to press down harder. I needed to feel his finger pushed into me even tighter. With the next thrust he pressed two fingers instead of one deep into my wetness. I shoved my shoulders and head back against his chest and let out a series of broken gasps and whimpers. My unbuttoned top fell wide open and the night air stung against my breasts. Dan's hand rubbed and squeezed them. The crisp air danced across the tips of my tight nipples, piercing them with pleasure. The pressure of his hand on my breasts combined with the slight sting of the wind was bittersweet heaven.

I ground myself against Dan's hand with every ounce of strength I possessed as his fingers slammed into me. He tugged hard on my clit by trapping it near his knuckles between his fingers while he jerked them out of my hole and then back in again. My hands reached around to his sides and I grabbed onto the fabric of his jeans. I clawed the denim so tightly I inadvertently jerked his pants and underwear off his waist and down to the lower part of his hips. I felt the hard bulge of his manhood spring free. It strained against my back and the top of my hips. I moaned loudly as my hips spasmed and flailed. Every muscle in my body tightened and I exploded in release. As I arched and shuddered, I tilted my bottom to push back against Dan's exposed tight crotch. I pushed and rubbed against him making his thick erection even more stiff.

While the waves of passion were still racking through my body, Dan put both hands on my shoulders and somehow turned me around, exchanging places with me. He slammed me hard against the old oak tree. It happened so fast I was stunned. I stiffened and felt the rough bark scrape against my backside and my spine push against the tree, but there was no time to think, only to feel. Dan had held himself in check as long as he possibly could. He didn't even unbutton his slouching jeans or try to shimmy out of them. He just pushed my shoulders square against the trunk of the tree and literally shoved his rock-hard shaft into my pussy. I gasped. The force of his initial thrust knocked the breath out of me. I inhaled sharply and then felt the flood of burning white heat that shot from the core of my hips and radiated through my entire body like a high-voltage electric current. Oh, he felt so good. He was so hard and thick. He filled me completely. Dan wrapped his left hand against the back of my head to keep it from banging against the tree and he planted his right hand firmly on my shoulder. He rocked his hips outward and thrust hard into me again. He moaned in a low, almost primal tone. His eyes were squeezed tight and his face looked contorted as if he were in terrible pain. His breathing was shallow and ragged. He thrust a third time and then a fourth. Then he let go and thrust wildly, one push after another...hard, jerking, erratic thrusts as fast as his hips could pump.

I felt the hardness of the tree trunk as it bruised my tailbone and the crinkly sharpness of the bark's edges which tore at the delicate flesh on my bottom, but I could have cared less. Dan's wild animalistic thrusts made me raw, and breathless, and numb, and hot. I could not believe how incredible and intoxicating all the sensations were. I mean, we were standing there in our back yard, neighbors all within earshot, and Dan was literally giving me the fucking of my life. Just the thought of it drove me over the edge. I knew I should try to be quiet, but I couldn't help it. I whimpered and moaned, louder and louder. The darkness hid us from sight, but there was no way the sound of our moans and gasps and thrusts could be masked. I could tell by Dan's breathing that he was on the very precipice of exploding. My own breathing was deep and fast and my body hummed with the knowledge of impending release. Dan shoved into me again. He gasped and moaned, "Uhh, uhh, uhh..." with each thrust. I grabbed my breasts in the darkness and squeezed them, crushing each nipple between my thumb and finger. I pinched the stiff tips until they burned. Dan leaned his face over on my shoulder and chest while he thrust harder and harder. He felt the movement of my hands on my chest. He realized I was tweaking my own breasts, pushing myself over the edge. He groaned and in a strained voice said, "Oh,yeah. Do it, baby. You...are...so...hot."

One last tight pinch and twist of my aching nipples coupled with the hardness of his shaft against my clit and I was done for. I spiraled into a mind-blowing orgasm. Dan felt my body tense and he moaned. Two quick thrusts later, he grabbed onto my hips with both hands and held on for dear life as his body twitched and jerked and spasmed. I threw both my arms around him. We pressed our bodies together as tightly as humanly possible while we rode the lingering waves of passion.

The sounds of our sputters and gasps filled the thick darkness of the night air as we leaned against that faithful tree and clung to each other. As the wild beatings of our hearts steadied, Dan brushed a lock of hair from my face and asked, "Baby, are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" I laughed and nibbled at the base of his neck. We were both covered in sweat and we were stiff from the rough ride of ecstasy we'd just experienced.

I whispered to him, "I don't break easily. Why don't we try to let go and be a little rough next time?" I playfully grabbed his softened manhood and gave it a gentle mock tug. "That is, if you can take it," I taunted.

He growled playfully and bit the tip of my ear. "Let me get you inside the house and I'll show you rough." We laughed and walked hand-in-hand to our door. I looked back over my shoulder and squinted in the darkness. Now that old tree really has some memories!

tiffnhoney
tiffnhoney
15 Followers