The Tresspasser

Story Info
A man takes me on my land and uses me.
19.9k words
4.08
67k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I'm at my cabin alone I like to stay naked. It's not like people really want to see my 44 year old obese body anyway, but I'm more comfortable without the confines of clothes. My husband allows it when the kids aren't around so that almost never even though they walk in and out of the bathroom while I'm in there. They'll even pick the lock when I'm in the shower so they can go to the bathroom instead of waiting until I'm done. Then if I walk around in my underwear they say that it's gross, and tell me to get dressed. My husband on the other hand I don't think even notices if I'm there or not most of the time. Let alone dressed or not.

Anyhow, one day I got to the cabin really late, or early depending on how you look at it. It was 3 AM. I unloaded the truck, and put the groceries away for the week. I turned on the heat and the water pump before turning in looking forward to some peace and naked quiet. I slept until ten, and then got up, checked the weather channel, and stripped naked with a good book. I didn't move unless I had to pee or get a drink. Around two I happened to lok out the window on a trip to get a drink, and I could have sworn I saw someone way back in the woods. It was quick, but it made me wonder.

I decide to check it out since it's a relatively warm day in the upper forties out someone may be walking around, but they're on my property and need to vacate. I slip on a pair of jogging pants, my slippers, and a zip up sweatshirt. Grabbing the 38 in case it was a bear I head to the back clearing. It takes a few minutes to make the half mile hike along the trail, and I get rather angry when it comes into view.

Right in the middle of the clearing is a small tent with a make shift firepit in front of it. I walk up to check it out, and tap on the nylon door. Nobody answers so I look inside. It's empty except for one sleeping bag and a small lamp. I shout out for someone to answer me as I stand up looking around. The next thing I know something is being held over my face from behind, and my world goes black.

When I come to It's still black. I feel a rug under my feet, and I feel like I'm being stretched with my arms straight out with a slight upward angle. There is something tight around my wrists holding them still, and something is tight around my ankles keeping my legs spread apart. I feel a hard bar or something pressing against my hips putting me in a bent position. Something is in my mouth that is very hard and wide. It's keeping my jaw open, and holding my tongue down. It feels like I'm naked, but I can't tell because I'm so groggy that I'm barely lucent.

I hear footsteps walk up on my left side. Then silence for a few seconds. The jiggling of a belt breaks the silence. I prepare to be taken by this stranger as I hear the belt jiggle. I shake my head pleading for him not to do what he's going to do. My pleas muffled by the gag in my mouth. Then silence. It seems like time slows, and I hope he's having second thoughts.

The quiet is broken by the belt land square across my ass. I moan against the gag as another swat comes down on my. He's beating my ass hard with the belt making it burn and ache. My tears run down my face after the sixth swat, but he keeps going until I've counted ten swats. Then silence once more.

A few seconds, or minutes, I couldn't tell, I feel the belt land on the top of my left breast just above my areola. It hurt even more than when he swatted my ass. He gave me five hard swats covering my left breast before doing the same with the right one. My chest and ass are on fire as the silence returns. My head is spinning too much, and I pass out.

When I come to I'm still bent over, and it's dead quiet. I struggle to get free, but I can barely move at all. I hear a squeak from behind me like someone getting out of a chair, and then I feel something warm and hard slowly pushing between my butt cheeks. It stops when it's pressed firmly against my asshole, and I again plead and shake my head.

My pleas are answered by hands grabbing my hips firmly, and it plunging into my ass. I scream against the gag as I feel hips slam against my ass cheeks. My hole is on fire, and feels like it's being torn to shreds. He fucks my ass hard slamming into me every time making my entire body shake. My legs quiver from the pain as his cock uses me roughly. It seems to take forever before he slams into me on final time before filling my rectum with his cum. I can feel him throbbing as the heat builds inside of my guts. then I feel something over my face again, and it all goes black once more.

When I come to I am on my back with my legs spread high and wide. My arms are stretched out over my head, and I feel ropes around my belly holding me to whatever I'm on. The gag in my mouth seems bigger and longer. It's gagging me slightly now as it holds my jaw wide open. It is again silent for a while before I feel finger tips gently caressing along the back of my left leg. They move from my knee up to run alond side of my labia, up over my belly, and around my areola. I get chills and goose bumps. I feel my nipples turn rock hard, and feel my crotch heat up. He traces over to my right side working his way back down ever so slowly and deliberate.

I hear him move between my legs, but whatever is over my eyes is keeping me from seeing. I feel all of his finger tips on the backs of my knees, and slowly he moves them down toward my crotch. I hear a moan escape me as my body comes alive from the teasing. I feel my pussy flush as the fingers touch along the sides of it, and I'm sure he could see how wet I am. Then he stops leaving me ready to go. I listen to the silence for a minute.

It's broken when the belt cuts across my crotch landing right on my pubic hair and grazing my excited clitoris. I scream in agony, but it's slienced by the gag. The next swat hit me on my inner thigh on the right side just missing my labia. Then the left, my pubic area again, and a hard one square across my labia. I scream and try to wiggle, but I'm tied and gagged way too well. He repeats the cycle once more only harder before he stops. Then I hear him walk out closing the door behind himself. I lay there sobbing as my bottom end burns. Trying again to break free I just exhaust myself more. I again pass out.

I am awoken by the cold breeze coming from the open door. I hear it close, and then hear foot steps walk up beside me. I really have to pee so I try to tell him. The gag keeps me from being understood. I hear a match ignite, and then feel something drip onto my chest burning my skin. then another drip, and another. I know this feeling. Candle wax. He drips between my breasts before moving the dripping up around my right breast in a circular pattern until I feel it hit my nipple. I whince as it burns my really sensitive nipple, but I don't move much with the bindings. He drips the wax on my nipple until it's covered, and then I feel the drips again between my breasts before he does the same with my left breast.

When he finishes with my boobs I feel the dripping again between my breasts, but this time he moves down over my stomach letting it drip all over my pubic hair until I feel it run down over my pussy. It burns a lot down there, and when it covers my asshole I know that my crotch is thoroughly waxed. My skin feels like it can melt the wax now, but feeling the wax tightening as it dries to my skin and around my nipples is turning me on.

It's silent for a few minutes before I feel the belt come down across my crotch once more. I moan against the gag as the pain takes me. Then another swat followed by another. He's not hitting anywhere else. I lose count os how many times he hit me. It was more than ten, and now I really have to pee. It's hurting my bladder trying to hold it. I try to think of a way to tell him, but aside from moaning against the gag it's useless.

I feel his cock slam into my asshole again, and he fucks me hard ramming it home with every thrust. My bladder can't take it, and I begin to leak out seconds before he rams it home one final time. As he fills my bowels with his cum my bladder lets go, and I pee all over him. He doesn't pull his dick out until I'm done, and then I hear him wiping himself off. I then feel my binds loosen, and then I am pulled onto the floor which I land on hard hurting my knees. The gag is removed as he holds me still.

He grabs my head, and shoves his dick into my mouth. He holds me tight by my hair, and then I feel a warm stream filling my mouth. He holds my face tight to his body so I have to try to swallow as he pees in my mouth. I gag at the acrid taste, and try to not vomit as my belly is filled with urine. He's too strong so I can't break away. When he finally lets me go I cough and gag on the floor. He uses his foot to lay me on my back and spread my legs. Then I feel him kick my right in the crotch hard. I roll around in pain curling up into the fetal position crying my eyes out.

After a minute or two he yanks me to my feet by my hair, he puts the gag back in my mouth, and ties my hands behind my back. He kicks me in the ass pushing me forward. Then he does it again and again until I hear a door open in front of me. I'm pushed out into the cold, and then repeatedly kicked in my ass pushing me out into the woods. I can feel the cold leaves on my bare feet, and the cold breeze across my naked body. Just the heat from my abuse is keeping me warm.

After a few minutes of walking he unties my hands, and ties me spread eagle so I'm standing with my legs wide apart. I hear him fumbling, and moving things around as the cold night chills me. After a long while I hear him walk up in front of me. Then I feel something tighten around my neck. I figure that this is it for me now. He's going to hang me out here in the woods, and nobody will ever know. Then he unties me letting me stand. I hear a click seconds before feeling myself being tugged along by my neck. I reach for it, and it feels like a leash. He collared me like a dog.

I get his boot across my crotch again dropping me to my knees, and he takes the opportunity to retie my hands behind my back. Pulling me back to my feet by my hair he yanks me along as we walk through the woods. Eventually we're back in the warmth of a house, and I'm glad for that. He makes me kneel with my ass up off the ground as he unhooks the leash. I then feel something tighten on my left nipple. It pinches so hard. Then on my right nipple. I hear a soft click, and then feel my right nipple pull downward. Another click, and the left on follows suit.

I kneel there feeling my legs beginning to tremble. I hear a lot of movement, and a lot of clicking. Then I feel the belt come down across my chest spanking my breasts one at a time starting with my right one. I counted fifty swats on each breast, and every swat was between my shoulders and nipples. Then it gets silent again. The seconds slowly slip by before I hear him move.

I feel him wedge something tight to my asshole. I know he's watched me shaking and fighting to stay kneeling like this so maybe it'll help me stay up? My legs really do ache. I feel myself lower down, and whatever it is poking hard against my sore hole. I don't feel my legs after a while. Instead I only feel the object opening my ass as I lose the battle to stay upright. It opens me wider and wider as I slowly drop lower. I perk back up, but it's short lived.

My legs begin to tremble and shake for a few minutes before they give out, and I am slowly impaled by the object under me as my muscles give in. I feel it slip into my ass opening me wide, and stretching my poor hole painfully. I hear a giggle from him as I cry. I then hear a whooshing sound like a pump being pumped. I feel the object getting bigger inside of me. I moan against the gag as my asshole gets stretched wider and wider. I feel like I'm going to pass out before I feel it deflate. It pops right out of me, and my ass quivers as it tries to clamp shut unsuccessfully.

I lifted by my hair, and tossed with my back to the couch. I feel the gag remove, and before I can close my jaw he soves his dick in my mouth. He's rock hard, and pushes it as deep into my mouth as he can gagging me. His fingers entwined in my hair gives him full comtrol as he savagely fucks my face. I can't breathe, and I'm trying not to puke as he forces it down my throat. I almost pass out before he finishes, but he lets me catch my breath before continuing. It's only a few moments later that he shoves it deep pulling my face tight to him, and then I feel it shooting down my throat. this time the room actually goes dark as I pass out. He tosses me to the side just as I'm going over.

When I come to my arms are tied behind my back so my forearms are crossed, I am laying on my stomach, and my legs and body is tied tight bending me over a table or something. The gag is back in my mouth, and all I taste is his cum. The room is quiet. I lay there unable to move. The time slowly ticks by, and I feel my body aching all over. The pinching and pulling on my nipples is gone so that's a good thing. It try to think of a way to get free as I hear the door open.

He walks right up behind me, and I feel his cold fingers grab my labia on the right side. He pulls it hard stretching it before pulling it to the side. Then I feel a pinch. It stays open as he repeats with my left labia. Pulling, stretching, and then pinch. I can feel the cold permeating from him inside of my vagina since it's being held wide open. He stands there behind me for a bit, and then I feel his dick slide into my vagina. He slams it home even though I'm not very ready. He fucks me so hard that I feel the clamps pull from my skin and drop to the floor. He fucks me for a few minutes before Slamming it deep.

I feel him twitching inside of me as my womb fills with a warmth. I think about how I stopped taking my birth control since my husband didn't want sex anyway, and I realize that it was a mistake. He pushes it trying to get deeper, but he's all the way in. When he pulls out I hear him sit in the chair, and begin to snore. I struggle to free myself to no avail so I just lay there feeling his cum leak out of me trickling down my leg eventually dozing off myself.

I am woken up by a swat on my ass. I am untied, but still have the gag, collar, and bilinder on. He slowly stands me up onto my shaky legs, and then leads me to the chair where he sits me down. I feel him caress my hair and face lovingly, and then he sits beside me. The TV turns on, and I soon hear the sounds of sex filling the room. Listening to it makes me hot, and I can't help but to flush with desire. It's not long before I feel his hands on my chest playing with my sore nipples. They feel so sensitive.

His hand moves down to my butt where he lifts wanting me to lift up. I obey fearing the punishment. He pulls me toward him, and I am soon straddling his lap faceing away from him. I feel the gag loosen, and then drop away. Then I feel him lift his dick sliding the head between my wet lips. He gently pulls my hair coaxing me down onto him. I moan as his cock parts my vaginal walls. I am quickly on him, and I slowly begin to fuck. It feels so nice. He rubs my back and ass as I ride him. I listen to the sounds on the TV as well as my own moans.

He moves me gently setting my pace, and it's a slow one. It's almost too slow. I feel the need to orgasm, and I want it now. Yet I can't disobey. Up and down I feel him inside of me. He's so hard that it seems unnatural. I feel his hands on my back rubbing, and caressing. I fuck him for a long time as he watches the movie. I even hear it end and he's still not letting me go any faster. It's just fast enough to keep me there, but not take me over the edge.

"Fuck me harder." I moan wanting.

He ignores me.

"Please fuck me harder. I need to cum."

Again he ignores me.

"Please let me cum on your cock? Please?" I beg.

I feel him reach under me spreading my labia as I lower myself onto his cock. It goes deeper, and he holds me still moving my hips in a circle as he pushes up from below. I moan in delight. He lifts me up before pulling me back down hard.

"Yes! God YES!" I moan.

After four or five times he holds me tight again grinding deep, and I hear him grunt under his breath. I feel his cock twitching in me again, and the warm goo filling my womb. We stay tight for a few minutes before he pushes me to the side. My orgasm long gone, and I'm left wanting. He grabs my hand pulling toward him again, but this time he pulls my head down to his lap. I smell the cum and sex so I know what he wants. I stick my tongue out, and it sticks right into a gob of semen. I lap it up, and clean his entire crotch including his balls. He's quite hairy down there so I get a couple in my mouth too. When he's done he pulls me off.

"I don't care if you cum." He says breaking the silence surprising me. "You're just a bitch, and all bitches are here to serve. I will do what I want when I want to you because you don't matter. You'll soon understand that, and you'll do as you're told. So far you're impressing me. Keep it up, and you'll be rewarded. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. First rule is that you shut the fuck up unless I tell you that you can say something. Then you will say what I tell you. Second rule is that you belong to me. You will do as I say no matter what. Got those?"

I nod my head not talking.

"You learn fast. If I take the blindfold off you your eyes will look down at all times. If I catch you looking anywhere else you'll regret it. You'll be treated like the subhuman useless pile of fat that you are, and you'll thank me for it. Got all that?"

I again nod my head.

"Good." He says taking the blindfold off.

The light hurts my eyes so I close them right away. Then I try to let them adjust as I look at the floor.

"Down bitch. You're not alowed on the furniture."

I get down sitting on the floor.

"Do you have to pee?"

I nod.

"Let's go then."

He makes me crawl to the door, and then hooks the dog tie out to my collar before opening the door. I crawl outside and down the porch. He watches me from the porch, and I see the neighbor across the road out in his yard. I feel so ashamed. I go to the front of the porch, and spread my legs before letting my bladder empty. Then I crawl back to him.

"Good bitch." He says petting my head. "Next time you pee there." He points to the middle of the gravel drive in full view of everyone.

He brings me inside, and tells me to sit by his legs as he watches TV. He occasionally pets my head, and then realizes that I haven't eaten or drank anything since he took me. He puts water in the dog bowl, and makes me lap it up. Then he tosses me a peanut butter sandwich. I'm not allowed to use my hands, but I get it down.

A few hours later I again have to pee. I crawl to the door, and beg like a dog. He hooks me up letting me out again. The neighbor is still out, and watches closely. I crawl to the middle of the drive, and spread my legs to pee.

"Turn around bitch. I don't want to see that."

I turn so my ass is facing the neighbor, and again spread my legs. I have to push the pee out, but once it starts it flows free. It seemed like it was never going to end, but it felt nice when it did. I crawl back up to him, and he just stands there. I sit by his feet waiting to go in, and he pets my head.

"What's going on here?" I hear from behind me by the steps shocking me.

"Nothing you need to worry about."

"You have a naked girl here, and you're treating her like an animal. That's not right."

"She's doing what she likes, right girl? Tell the man how much you like this."

"I love it. I crave to be treated like an animal." I say the the deck below me.

"See, she's happy."

"That just isn't right making a woman go to the bathroom in the yard."