The Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Kabbie was silent for a moment, then continued, "I fantasized a lot about you two but wasn't sure if you would be into threesomes."

"It's something we've never done but have talked about experimenting with. I was going to ask you tonight." Rene walked over and began to hug her. Kabbie responded and soon their embrace involved a passionate kiss. The sight of these two wonderful women in this passionate togetherness was beyond my fascination. Their breasts melding and molding into each others, their lips reaching and tongues tasting was tender. Rene moved her hand down the center of Kabbie's side, touching each rib with fingertips until it reached her hip. She pulled her closer and met Kabbie's pelvis with her own. Rene began to move her fingers as if petting the tattooed Siamese Cat on Kabbie's ass. Kabbie's left hand followed the same journey and then simply rested fully on Renes hip, near the bottom, cupping it and lightly squeezing. I couldn't see but knew her right hand was cupping Renes left breast.

I had seemed to forget for a moment that this was my wife standing before me in passionate embrace with a woman. The scene was too priceless, almost ethereal to allow reality to upset or let the boundary of emotion enter it. Rene was a passionate woman, I had always known that and seeing her now made me understand that her passion wanted to explore newness, the inexperienced. I kind of had the feeling that I should quietly sneak away to leave them alone. I enjoyed watching ,but I wanted to leave them, for just a moment or two. My erection lead the way to the bathroom. When I returned they were sitting on the platform quietly talking, holding hands. Kabbie was explaining that she had known she was bisexual since her early teens. She had also confessed that she had never done a threesome either but her attraction to us brought about fantasies and a desire to experiment. I walked over and sat next to Kabbie.

"So, what's next guys, do we go back to work or what?"

"I'm voting for what," Rene said, followed by Kabbie's "Sounds wonderful, lets start right here."

With that Kabbie reached over and placed her hand on my thigh, slowly beginning to move it up. Rene decided she wanted to watch another woman suck her man to get things going. "Do you mind if I watch you suck him Kabbie?" she asked. Without answering Kabbie pushed on my chest until I was lying down on the platform, legs over the side. She moved around to her knees and using both hands began to stroke me to full hardness. Rene leaned back to rest her head on her arm, watching Kabbie work.

Kabbie's hands were wonderfully strong, warm and soft. She stroked my shaft and used her thumbs to caress the head. Then with one thumb pressed the head against my stomach, lowered her head and beginning at my balls licked me all the way to the bluish head. She did this up and down, on both sides and the middle. Her free hand was rubbing my chest and stomach. With delightful swiftness she stood it back up and began to kiss the head, giving gentle sucks at the opening as pre-cum began to form. Rene began to stroke my hair, quietly watching Kabbie's technique. Kabbie then began to take the head into her mouth just to the outer most rim, teasing with her tongue before slowly drawing it back out. Rene leaned her head down and began to kiss me on the lips. Slowly, but with some force Kabbie began drawing more and more of me into her mouth. With Renes tongue and Kabbie's wonderful technique I was afraid of coming, but I wanted to enjoy both women so asked Kabbie to trade with Rene. I motioned her up to me, indicating I wanted to taste her. As Kabbie raised up to her knees she inched upwards to my face. Rene moved down to my cock and began rubbing Kabbie's saliva around it' head. Kabbie, in all her shaven glory was now over my mouth and I had to take time to look before she lowered herself.

I was right, fresh and clean with a hint of vanilla bean. I had never been this close to a shaved pussy before. It was beautiful, slightly darker around the lips than it's outer edges. She was not wet to the point of thickness but nicely coated and shiny. I reached up and parted her lips to expose a light pink fieriness inside. Her clitoral hood strained against a wanting clit. My hand moved out and back around to her ass and I snugly motioned her to approach my mouth so I could explore her. Rene by this time was nearly gobbling me. My attention to Kabbie, and Renes attention to me was unbelievable. I had always had a fantasy of eating pussy while getting a blow job.

My tongue began to reach out to Kabbie's glistening wetness. I ran it along her outer edges, close to the thighs and with each pass brought it closer until I was using my tongue to open her lips. Reaching her clit, she lowered herself closer, giving me full control of her.

Renes experience with my cock told her that much more oral and I would come. She eased off, giving it a rest to let the fire cool down. I could tell she was watching my tongue caress Kabbie's clit. After a few moments of watching she got up and straddled me, at first just rubbing herself along the length of my shaft.

Kabbie was close to coming. She reached behind her and took my hands and guided them to her breasts. Her nipples were hard and she pressed my palms onto them, guiding my hands in circles. I was flicking and circling her clit and I noticed her moisture had increased, smearing my beard and mouth.

Rene stopped stroking me with her lips and reached down to insert me into her. Once at her teasing entrance she sat back, engulfing my cock and began to ride and squeeze me. Eating pussy and being fucked is the ultimate sensation. My tongue increased speed and pressure on Kabbie's clit as I drew it into my mouth, beginning to lightly suck it. Rene kept her thrusts even and squeezed less. She knew I was about to come and clearly did not want me to, not yet anyway. Kabbie's head was thrown back and her pussy was literally smashed against my mouth. I began to suck and flick her clit to match her fierceness and with wild hands she grabbed my head and began to climax hard, her thighs and stomach quivering with each wave. She cried out and Rene stopped to watch the event overtaking Kabbie. Her orgasm lasted longer that I thought possible, it must have been a long time since she had one. As it began to subside she released my head and slumped forward onto her arms. She said "Wow, what a tongue. That's the wildest orgasm I've ever had. Whew." Her eyes were red and I could see tears.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked. "No, no, it's just that the orgasm was powerful and it had been so long since I'd been eaten. I want you in me now."

She looked behind her and saw Rene smiling at her. "Could I talk you into a trade Rene?" "I've been saving him for you," Rene replied. With that, Rene gave me a final squeeze then rode me out slowly. Kabbie composed herself then got up as Rene began to slide up to take Kabbie's place.

"Take him slow and easy and he'll last awhile longer," Rene advised Kabbie. Kabbie took a reverse position on my cock, giving me a wonderful view of her great ass. Rene had moved up and turned around to watch Kabbie take me in. I reached up to my wife's equally magnificent ass and pulled her down to my rested eager tongue. Kabbie reached under and began to place my cock to her swollen, pouting lips, then lowered herself all the way down. Once she had all of me there was to take, she simply sat there and moaned. Rene joined her in chorus as soon as my tongue found her clit.

Kabbie was well toned and tight. Her pussy gripped equally as well as Renes. She heeded Renes advise and began to plunge slowly, almost calculatedly . As she did Rene lowered herself in closer. Rene, in not wanting me to come too quickly had denied herself orgasm and was clearly eager for her first. I knew just how to trigger her release by sucking her clit into my mouth and running the flat of my tongue back and forth while I grabbed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, twisting gently and pulling at the same time. As her orgasm approached, Kabbie began to quicken her pace. I pulled back on Kabbie's hips to increase contact with her clit. My hopes were that the three of us would come at the same time but this wasn't going to happen as Rene released an overpowering orgasm. Moments later Kabbie began to reach her second and just before hers, I unloaded deep into Kabbie. As the last of my cum shot out she wrapped me tightly inside of her, clutching me tightly. Her orgasm was finished but she held me in her, letting me soften. A few slippery minutes later I fell free. She got up and laid down, followed by Rene. We were three spent and very satisfied lovers, quiet in the wake of our first threesome.

A mutual decision was made to move this threesome to bed. We were not really tired though and did not go to sleep. I lay in the middle and both girls were trying to harden me up again but as is my usual custom, I rarely achieve a successive erection, and if I do I almost never come twice in the same night. I must say though that Kabbie and Renes hands on me, stroking me together felt wonderful.

"Would you like to watch me eat your wife?" asked Kabbie. "After all, she saved you for me and deserves a second orgasm."

"I would love that, if Rene is not too sensitive and wants a second."

"I'm always up for two and no, my clit is fine now. I've never been eaten by a woman and would love to have Kabbie be the first." Rene eagerly responded. "Have you ever touched or eaten a woman?" Kabbie asked Rene.

"No, I have touched one but never performed oral on a woman." Rene replied.

"Then how about we excite your husband by sixty-nining?"

"Great idea Kabbie. That way I can experience both eating and being eaten, woman to woman, for the first time at the same time." Rene was ready.

Both of them raised to their knees as I rolled under Rene to give more room. They began with embracing and kissing each other. Kabbie then began to fondle and kiss Renes breasts as Renes hands moved to Kabbie's ass, clutching and stroking it with care. Rene rolled Kabbie onto her back and moved her head down to her breasts to return the fondling and sucking of nipples. Rene then turned sideways and kissed Kabbie all the way down to her pussy. Kabbie reached out to Renes thigh and guided it over her head. The were in position to give me a very erotic and tender display of oral sex, woman style.

There must be something instinctive about women when it comes to oral sex. Rene, being the inexperienced one, to my surprise, looked like an expert who had a lifetime of experience. Her gentle hands handled Kabbie with care, caressing and stroking her inner thighs and outer portion of her pussy. As Renes hands explored, her kisses landed softly about the tops of Kabbie's thighs and around the small triangle of pubic hair. As this was taking place, Kabbie closed her eyes as her hands cupped and explored Renes ass. She ran her hands all about each hip and ran two fingers down the middle, at one point circling the perimeter of her anus. Pulling Rene down a little closer, Kabbie began to run her tongue tip along the triangle formed by Renes thighs where they met the outermost region of her pussy, down to between anus and pussy and along the top. Neither woman seemed to be in any hurry to bring orgasm along. They were patient and caring, exploring and tasting each other.

After several minutes of this Rene began to kiss Kabbie's shaved outer lips. Using her hands on the inside of Kabbie's thighs, Rene pushed her legs wide open, giving her better access. Renes finger tips ran up and down Kabbie's inner thighs while as she administered well placed kisses. Kabbie was purring and cooing from Renes tickling fingers and tasting lips. Kabbie then brought her two index fingers to Renes lips and separated them. She placed one finger at Renes slippery entrance and circled it several times before inserting the finger into her. Kabbie's finger began to plunge in and out, evenly paced. Her other hand reached under and began to caress Renes dangling breasts.

Renes stomach and hips were beginning to shake in response to Kabbie's fingers. She now opened Kabbie expertly with two fingers of one hand and began to kiss the inner portions of Kabbie. Neither woman had begun to make contact with the others clitoris. I could swear both were on the very edge of orgasm but their ministrations continued patiently and carefully.

After several more minutes Rene began to run the tip of her tongue up and down the length of Kabbie, slowly at first, then quickening her pace. She made deliberate passes over her clit then back down. As Renes tongue quickened, Kabbie paused her actions to Rene and let her head rest on the mattress. Kabbie's eyes closed and she began to roll her head from side to side. Her thighs came closer together and her ass tightened. Rene did not change but kept up her quick tongue action, up and down with deliberate passes over Kabbie's clit. Kabbie began to moan with oh's and yes's becoming louder, her hands now at Renes thighs with fist's clinched.

Suddenly her hips began to rise and fall against Renes mouth as Kabbie exploded in orgasm, wave upon wave of orgasm. As this occurred, Rene reached under Kabbie's ass and pulled her closer to keep contact and motion as Kabbie' orgasm continued. As it began to subside, Rene released her grip and simply rested her head on Kabbie's swollen, soaked and apparently exhausted pussy.

Both women rested several minutes. I reached out and began to stroke Renes hair as she rested her head on her new pillow. Apparently recuperated from her orgasm, Kabbie began to manipulate Reneonce again. Her fingers began to stroke and part her. Before long her tongue was busy, probing and flicking and searching. She migrated to Renes clit and with probing tongue tip began to rotate it, pressing in on it. Rene closed her eyes and whispered "Oh my God" Kabbie did not stop, slow down or speed up, just remained constant until Renes hips tensed and lowered as she came fully down onto Kabbie's mouth and tongue. Rene reached out and took my hand in hers. As her hand squeezed mine I knew she was about to let go. She finally did, with such force as I've never seen her come with before. Renes grip on my hand didn't release until the waves of orgasm failed to continue. She opened her eyes and looked at me then said "That was so very wonderful, I can't believe it." She rolled onto her back and Kabbie said "Well Dean, did you enjoy that as much as we did?"

"Oh yea, and learned a thing or two as well."

"Good, I'm glad you liked it," she responded as her head fell back to the mattress.

Rene said nothing, laying back, her hand on her pussy, just holding it. This was my wife I just watched eating and being eaten by another woman. Wow, what a sight, and a turn-on. I believed that with a little help, I could get hard again. Both girls got up from the bed and walked hand in hand to the bathroom. I laid back and reached down and began to stroke myself. They weren't gone long and when they returned I was still stroking my cock, now stiff but not rock hard.

"Maybe we can help," Kabbie said. She approached me from one side and Rene took the other. Rene moved my hand away and took over, stroking me long and slowly. Kabbie positioned her head directly over my cock and began to swirl her tongue around it's head. I was getting stiffer by the moment. Kabbie next took my cock head into her mouth and began to suck hard, her tongue toying with the opening. Renes hand pressure and speed increased, her other hand holding my balls.

"Mm, dual action, this is great," I managed to say.

"We're gonna get you off again Baby," Rene said as her hand pumped me, and Kabbie's

sucking increasing.

After a few minutes Kabbie's mouth needed a break. I was not that easy to get off the second time. Rene was determined however and immediately took over sucking me. Kabbie assumed the role of pumping my shaft. Some moments later it began to happen. I could feel my cock thickening and the familiar sensation of coming beginning in my groin. I arched my hips a little and Rene began to move her mouth up and down as Kabbie began stroking faster. When the first sperm began to squirt out, Rene released my cock head and both began to lick it, catching sperm on their tongues as I came. Rene had put her hand over Kabbie's and both of them pumped me until all the sperm was out. It was a hard fought battle but they succeeded. By this time, we all simply laid back, silent. The clock on the night stand read 2:45AM.

I was awakened by the sound of someone in the bathroom peeing. The clock was just flipping to 10:00AM. Rene was at my side, ass against me, soundly sleeping. Kabbie came back to the bed and quietly slipped in beside me. Somehow during the night we'd been covered by a blanket.

As Kabbie slipped in she inched closer to me, trying not to wake Rene. She looked at me, rolled to her side and lowered her lips to mine, giving me a deep kiss. She broke it and whispered "Thank you for last night, it was more than I dreamed of."

"Your welcome," I whispered back.

Her hand reached over to my chest then down my stomach until it found my cock, by this time very hard. It's amazing what a little sleep can do for a tired hard-on. She rubbed her palm over it's head causing me to jump and wake Rene.

"Good morning sweethearts,' she mumbled to both of us. "Last night was beautiful Kabbie, the thanks goes to you."

"I'm just glad it happened," Kabbie whispered. Her hand now wrapped around my shaft lightly jacking me up and down.

Rene reached back and patted me on the thigh and sleepily said "Why don't you two go out to the platform and give each other a good healthy fuck. My pussy is wore out and I'd rather lay here and sleep."

"Are you sure Baby," I asked.

"Yes, darling, it's fine, just keep the noise down."

I looked over at Kabbie, her hand still on me. She smiled and whispered "Let's go and let Rene rest, poor girl."

I leaned over and kissed Rene lightly on the shoulder. She reached out and gently touched my balls then squeezed Kabbie's hand reassuringly and said "Have fun you two, good night." Kabbie and I slipped out of bed and Rene pulled the covers about herself tightly. Kabbie closed the door quietly behind us.

Once we got to the platform it was apparent that Kabbie had not slept. The sculpture had been worked on extensively and seemed very close to finished. I asked Kabbie if she had slept at all and she said no, she was too keyed up from great sex and that she does her best work at night anyway. She added that though it looked to be near completion, it had a lot of detail work yet to be done.

We turned and faced each other. She reached out and took my hand, leading me to the platform. It still smelled of sex. We lay down and began kissing and touching. As my hand found her breasts, she had my cock back in her hand. Our prelude of foreplay did not last long. She moved her head down to my pulsing cock and moved her pussy over my face and we began to sixty-nine, leisurely and patiently. I remembered watching her eat Rene and practiced taking my time, pacing my tongue, savoring her, inside and out. She likewise was in no hurry to taste cum. At times it was apparent that she was just looking and touching. Using her fingertips she would trace a vein or circle the rim of its head. She began placing gentle kisses to it's very tip, then take only the head into her mouth, slowly drawing it back out. I used my fingers to map her damp lips, now and then moving a finger between them, then to my mouth to taste. She was so smooth, not a hair anywhere. I parted her lips wide and tasted every space I could reach. I brushed her clit with a fingertip causing a shudder and a whisper "Take it and make me come." My tongue moved slowly to her clit that sparkled with her juices and just touched it. She lowered herself more and I took her clit between my lips, holding it tight while I quickly, but barely touching, flicked up and down. She rested her cheek on my cock, waiting for me to make her come. I switched to two fingers to hold her open then used my free hand to stroke the cleavage separating the halves of her ass. My fingers crossed her anus and tickled the spot just below it. She was beginning to tense up, and moaned, then said "I'm about to come, play with my ass hole." I took my thumb and drew it across her tight pink little hole. My lips and tongue increased pressure as I placed my thumb directly on her anus and began to push against it while moving it in circles. I could hear her little cries of approval as she buried her pussy completely onto my face and exploded in orgasm that swept her entire body.