The Triad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, that can be fun every now and then." She said as her body settled. That was a new one for me.

Kabbie began to rub my cock against her soft cheek as I stroked her wonderful ass still poised above me. She took the base of the shaft into her hand and began brushing me against her lips, sticking the tip of her tongue out, causing me to shiver. Then she began sucking little kisses on the head as her hand moved the skin of my shaft up and down. Suddenly she took me into her mouth, sucking hard. It felt as though she had all of me. Her hand held it as she worked up and down until she could feel that I was coming. Her mouth came off and she said "I want you in me, from behind." She rolled off of me onto all fours and I came up to me knees, positioning myself behind her. I placed my length along her ass and slowly drew it down, over her anus and to her shimmering smoothness. The head slipped in easily and I paused a moment, enjoying her warmth. She pushed back slowly taking every inch of me, squeezing with her muscles until she had me buried. I began to draw myself out to my head, then pushed back in, slow and deliberately, fully in then out as though I was studying her, memorized by her terrain. She asked for more speed. As I did she reached back with one hand and began to masturbate herself. Soon she was pushing back as I thrust forward, and before long she was quivering with another orgasm. I began to pump harder and faster and she matched my every move, "Come on Baby, give me your cock and your cum, I want it now, umm, deep in my pussy." I did, for what seemed like forever, then my cock spit cum as her squeezing sucked it out of me.

I began to get soft and was slipping out. Kabbie let me fall out naturally then turned around. She took my soaked soft cock and began to pump it. White fluid came to the surface and she licked it off, then put all of my soft cock in her mouth and drew it out. " I love the taste of myself," she said, coming up to her knees. We fell into an embrace and she whispered in my ear "Your a great fuck Dean. Rene is so lucky." "Thank you", I whispered back, "Your pretty wonderful yourself."

>From behind us, standing in the doorway Rene had apparently been watching. "You two put on a hell of a show. That was better than any X-flick I've ever seen."

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"The whole time. I faked being sleepy because I wanted to watch you fuck Kabbie. Just a private fantasy of mine. You were great. You aren't mad are you?"

"No, just a little surprised" I said.

"Didn't you want to join us?" Kabbie asked.

"No, no. I really just enjoyed watching you both. I have not watched a more passionate fuck, you were both really into it."

Kabbie excused herself to the bathroom saying "I'm beginning to drip, be right back."

As I got up from the platform Rene walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I really hope you're not mad at me Dean. I really enjoyed watching you and Kabbie. I would have joined but my stomach's sore from coming so hard."

"It's Ok, I'm not mad. I'm glad I didn't know you were there other wise I would have been self conscious."

Kabbie came out of the bathroom and joined us, all three of us still naked. The time had gotten beyond us again and Rene and I decided it was time to go. Kabbie complained but understood we needed to get the kids. We got dressed, said our good-byes and hugged and kissed and made our way back down the narrow staircase. It didn't occur to any of us that another appointment to sit had escaped us.

In the next few days Rene attempted to contact Kabbie to see when she wanted another sitting. Kabbie was no where to be found and had no answering machine. The following weekend we took the kids with us to see if we could find her at home. The bookstore owner explained that she had left unexpectedly for New York City to do a show and didn't know when she would be back. We thought it best to be patient, knowing that when she returned she would contact us.

Several weeks passed and still no word from Kabbie. Then we received a card from UPS that we had a large package which they attempted to deliver unsuccessfully and could be come get it. The amount of insurance on the package was $5,000.00. The next day we went to get it discovering we needed a pick-up. I borrowed one from a friend and with help from a UPS employee got it onto the truck and headed home. Rene and I struggled to get it into the house.

We eagerly opened it and right on top was a letter from Kabbie.

Dear Dean and Rene

I sincerely hope this letter finds you both healthy and

happy. I apologize for not contacting you but I got an im-

promptu invitation to do a large show in NYC which was very

successful. Enough so in fact that I sold out my interest in the

loft and have relocated to Arizona.

I send this sculpture to you as a gift in the hopes you will

always remember me as I will you. Thank you for a wonderful

night together and your wonderful idea.

Kabbie

Inside the box was the sculpture, glazed in white, of Rene and I, which Kabbie entitled "The Triad." It was absolutely magnificent. Also at the bottom, tucked into a corner was a smaller box addressed to Rene. She opened it to find another note from Kabbie along with an exact glazed clay sculpture of, you guessed it, my hard-on.

Rene and I did not suffer in the least from our experience of a threesome, though we have not had another since. Our love making has increased and is more exciting than ever. It has been a long time since Kabbie and thanks to "The Triad" we have never forgotten, nor regretted that encounter.