The Trial

Story Info
She faces her first trial just for a chance to serve.
2k words
3.77
10.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was it, the time of her final trial. For months Gina had made her way up the appropriate social ladders, doing anything and everything she'd been told just for this chance. Some of what she'd been forced to do made her body flush with shame; she couldn't think of those nights with any comfort or ease. And the sadistic pleasure those ... those ... those creatures had taken in her shame and degradation. But it was all worth it.

The antechamber she waited in was an odd dichotomy of modern simplicity and old fashioned lushness. The lines of the few pieces of furniture were clean and the walls uncluttered. The colors and textures though were vibrant and striking. A wide deep couch looked softer than her bed at home and was upholstered in a deep chocolate brown that popped against the neutral gray color pallet of the room.

All of this was noted from under lowered lashes. So too was the competition. She and two other girls kneeled in a row, each clad only in a sheer blue gown. Though calling it a gown was a bit of an exaggeration as the garment came down to the top of each girl's bare cunt and was nearly transparent. The girl to right of her was a demure-looking brunette with modest curves. The way she held her body and the subtle trembling spoke of innocence that was surprising considering what was to come. On the left was a wild looking red-head. Gina had been able to get a look at her before they were given instruction to wait. She was older than Gina by a few years and exuded a confidence that made Gina feel like a raw virgin on her wedding night. Gina herself was short and trim with long blonde hair to the middle of her back.

None of them were very sure how long they had been kneeling there. There were no clocks, no windows to mark the passage of time. When they had arrived they were told to strip and were given the new garments. In a dispassionate voice the attendant instructed them to kneel with eyes lowered to the floor and that any movement before they were instructed would mean an automatic failure. The brunette was starting to fidget ever so slightly; how had she made it this far? There was nothing from the red-head on the other side.

The door at the far end of the room opened and each girl gasped softly, reflexively. The air seemed thicker, charged with electricity almost. She could feel it running over her skin, tickling her flesh, causing her pulse to stutter then race. Soft desperate sobs escaped from the brunette. Gina couldn't have looked anywhere but at the floor before her. Her very being seemed to be fixed in place, balanced on a knife's edge. As she kneeled there, transfixed, a pair of bare male feet came into her view. Was the red-head shaking? It felt like it. Before another thought could be completed he spoke.

"I told you never to come here again." His voice was a rich baritone without comparison. No matter what he said he would have to be obeyed, the compulsion was that strong. However it was his words that sent a tremor of panic racing through Gina. He couldn't be speaking to her could he? This was the first time she'd been here after all.

"Please don't let him be speaking to me," was her frantic repetitive thought. The red-head began stammering, begging and pleading. Her tearful cries stopped suddenly and the red head stood and walked from the room with the demeanor of someone going to their death. The sobs from brunette grew louder at red-head's dismissal. Had they been friends? But then the god spoke again. His words caused Gina's heart to stutter to a painful stop.

"Little one you are not ready. Go now and return when you have properly prepared yourself." The near gentleness was a sharp contrast to the cold steel of his tone when he had dismissed to the red-head.

With every muscle in her body tense, a single thought screamed through Gina's mind. "I have failed. Oh god I have failed." The surprise of the brunette standing to leave was a shock equal to a bucket of ice water dumped over her head. Her pulse slammed back into high speed.

"And then there was one." Silently he moved closer. By all the gods was that scent coming from him? It spoke of dark hot nights spent in the grips of lust so primal it was the stuff of legends. Her nipples hardened under the see-through fabric and her cunt tightened. Conscious thought slipped away till only need remained.

"Oh gods please," Gina nearly whimpered, unaware that she spoke aloud.

"Please what girl?" In her confusion she was unable to answer immediately. A large hand wrapped around her ponytail and yanked her head back. "Look at me" came the stern command. Instantly her eyes flicked up to his face.

As her eyes focused she moaned aloud, "Oh dear gods." He was easily 6 and a half feet tall, muscles clearly defined and very well developed. His dark hair was cut short along the sides and back but left a little longer across the top. His eyes though. They were dark if not black but seemed to blaze with an internal light. It reminded her of a banked fire that could flare to full intensity at any time. Those eyes caught her and held her as they delved into the very depths of her soul. Nothing was hidden from that gaze.

"Exactly. Well just one of them really." He voice was lightly mocking as his grip tightened in her hair, bringing her focus back to the here and now. "Now, please what girl? Do not make me repeat myself."

She straightened her spine, finding her purpose once more. She was good, she knew she was good, she'd proven just how good. Now was the time to prove it for the ultimate reward because even though she was the only one left she could still be sent away like the others. And that was not going to happen if she had anything to say about it.

"Please let me serve you Sir. I crave to sink my mouth around your cock till my lips are wrapped around the base and you are buried balls-deep in my throat. I want to give over every inch of my body and soul to your pleasure Sir." Her voice was pure seduction. Closely she watched his reaction. His dark eyes flared with heat as her words hit his libido. The hand fisted in her hair pulled, drawing her up till her back was straight. It was clear that he was all about control. With their eyes locked his free hand moved to his jeans. With agile fingers he had the button fly open and his cock in his fist before she could be sure his hand had moved. "You think you have what it takes little slut?"

In her peripheral vision she could see his hand moving up and down 8 thick hard inches of cock. Without her conscious thought her mouth fell open and a small needy gasp escaped her throat. His mocking laugh reached her through the overwhelming need she had for his cock. "Oh does the little slut see something she likes?"

"Yes Sir," was all she could reply.

Teasingly he slid the head across her lips, watching as she strained against his painful grip in her effort to get her lips around the organ. He pulled her head back a fraction of inch to remind her who was in control as he slipped just the head into her mouth. With a moan she leaned forward, desperate for more.

With a growl he jerked her head back, pulling her away from his dick. "Understand this slut. If you move again without instruction or permission and you will go the way of the red head." His voice is hard and cold and devoid of any emotion. Panic spears her chest as she quickly acknowledges the order. "Now you fucking whore, keep your eyes on mine." And without warning he shoves his cock deep into her mouth. His voice is a rough growl. "Suck!" he ordered as he pulled back, only to shove deep again, fucking her mouth roughly.

Her eyes remained locked to his as she fought for air while keeping her mouth tight as a vacuum around his plunging shaft. Her tongue worked along the underside, fluttering and flicking wildly. Mindlessly she hums and moaned around his dick. Her instinct is to reach up and cup his balls in her hands but damned if she's going to fail now. Instead she focuses her entire being into servicing the cock fucking into the back of her throat.

She can't stop the cry of loss when he pulled her off his cock. Without a sound or word he drags her over to the couch and shoves her face first into the cushions. "Get that fucking ass up in the air bitch." He ordered, grabbing her roughly by the hips and yanking her into the desired position. With a primal grunt he slammed his cock inside, pushing deep into her clenching pussy. A groan of lust rumbled from his chest as he fucked her.

"That's it slut, grip my cock with your cunt. Show me why I should keep you as my fucking pet. I'm going to get you a little studded collar and chain you to my fucking bed like a dog." His words were punctuated with loud harsh grunts. "Maybe I'll bring that little brunette back. You can watch me defile and use her. And if you beg prettily enough I may let you suck my cum from her cunt." The sound of his hand smacking her ass filled the room. "Would you like that you fucking whore? Is that what you came here for?"

She was past the ability to speak. All she could do was hold on and ride out the storm of his need. The energy that tickled across her skin before had become a lash, biting along her back, arms and legs. Hot cream drips from around his pounding cock.

The stinging slap came again. "Well bitch, I asked you a question. You'd better fucking answer me." Each word punctuated with a smack to her ass.

She groaned and fought for the words, barely coherent. "Yes Sir. Please do whatever you want with me. Use me however you wish Sir."

With a startled cry her head was yanked back as he grunts/growls at her. "Cum for your new master you fucking bitch!" She screamed in response, shaking and trembling before him as the throes of climax gripped her. All the while he pounded over and over into her, fucking her through the rush of orgasm, giving her senses no quarter, no chance to recover.

He drove one last time into her body and emptied his balls into her convulsing pussy. Her wordless screams echoed and complimented his roar.

He looked down at the sweat covered girl still trembling under him, wondering which of his disciples found her. They would be rewarded for a job well done. Almost gently he urged her off the couch to kneel in front of him again. "Clean me," He ordered and using her mouth only, she obeyed. After a few minutes he urged mouth off his cock, motioning for her to kneel once again.

"You pass the trial. Are you prepared for what comes next?" he asks firmly. He wants there to be no mistaking that he is the one in control.

"Yes my Lord God." She responds clearly. He nods his approval.

"Follow, hands and knees pet," he orders and walks back to the door he'd entered through, never looking back to see if she followed.

As they enter the next room the door closes behind them. The two halves meet to complete a stylized cypress tree. He is Hades, Lord of the Underworld and Gina's new God and Master.