The Trial

Story Info
A gang is on trial for her assault.
7.3k words
4.32
28.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was recently called upon to do jury service after dodging it for years. In truth I wasn't really looking forward to it. We were given very little preparation beforehand and didn't even find out what the trial was about until we arrived on the first day.

The case was kind of surreal in that it raised such mixed feelings in all of us. I don't think I'm misrepresenting anyone to say, most of all for the women of the jury. The trial was of the gang rape of a young girl which was witnessed by her boyfriend. The girl was called Avery Apshaw and her boyfriend, Danny Fontero. We were all shocked and confused at what unfolded as the story was told.

It was an already harrowing story, made worse I'm sure, by her knowing her boyfriend was made to watch much of the whole assault. The case started and we heard evidence from Avery that she'd been home with her boyfriend while her parents were away for the weekend.

She described how there was a ring at the doorbell and Danny had gone to answer it. When he returned he was accompanied by the 12 accused men, one of them holding a gun to his head. They forced him to sit on a chair and used cable ties to tie him to it.

Avery said she was so scared that they were going to kill him that she was unable to do anything; she just froze. The leader of the gang, a big man called Mike, made her strip naked in front of them while some of the other members apparently ransacked the house.

She described how one of the gang members held her arms behind her back while the others groped and touched her body as her boyfriend was forced to watch. After a while they took her into her parents bedroom and dragged her boyfriend in shortly after.

She tearfully told the court that they then held her down on her parents bed and took turns with her, repeatedly raping her over the whole weekend, much of it while her boyfriend was forced to watch.

Around this point the defence came out with what they said was new evidence and they produced video recordings of the assault. It seems that the gang had set up several video cameras in her parents bedroom which Avery had failed to notice.

The gang members claimed that the sex with her was planned by her and her boyfriend; a gang bang that was entirely consensual and that the videos proved that she wanted it.

This is the transcript taken from our viewing of one of the videos taken by the rapist's and shown to the members of the jury during their trial. I have secretly recorded the sound. As it would have been impossible to get a copy of the video I will describe the scene as best I can. This was the first of the many videos they took recording much of the 2 days of her rape;

Avery is a stunningly beautiful young girl, sweet and innocent looking with a very slim and willowy figure. Hardly surprisingly, given today's fashion, her pussy was completely hairless; so smooth that I can only assume she must have had it very recently waxed.

Despite her diminutive size she was putting up quite a struggle. But she clearly was no match for the 8 young men. They simply tightened their grip on her, forcing her legs ever wider apart revealing her little pink slit, which peeled open slightly as they held her legs so wide apart. With the flexibility of her youth she seemed to suffer no discomfort despite the fact that her legs were splayed extremely wide apart, clearly presenting her pussy for them all to see!

"What have you brought us, Danny boy? Little Miss tiny tits!" Said the guy called Mike, who seemed to be the leader of the gang, obviously addressing her boyfriend. She might have been small but her tits were firm and nicely rounded, jiggling slightly as she struggled.

It struck me at the time as a little strange that they seemed to know his name. But those thoughts didn't last long as I'm afraid I was too engrossed in what I was seeing to ponder too long.

"No! Why are you doing this? Please? Stop!" She could be heard crying.

"Quit struggling you dirty little slut, just relax and enjoy it. See what Mike's got for you!" Taunted one of the men, to the cruel laughter of the rest of them.

The video showed Mike between her legs, dropping his jeans to reveal the most terrifyingly large penis I've ever seen. It was already stiffly erect and easily 8 inches long. But it was mostly the thickness that made it so terrifying; it was absolutely immense. The poor young girl was forced to look at the fleshy monstrosity as he made ready to fuck her with it.

"No!" She cried, "Please? I can't! Don't do this? No!"

It seemed like no coincidence that her little pink pussy lips further peeled open to reveal the glistening wet interior just as he was aiming the fearsome weapon at her little cunt! Despite her struggles it just seemed like her pussy was opening, as if preparing itself to welcome him in.

"Go on, give it to her Mike, she's gagging for it!" The man identified as Lawrence said, as the others just laughed at the look of terror on her face.

*No! No! Oh please? Oh no please? No!" Avery cried.

"Let her have it Mike, she's going to love it!" Said another of them.

"It can't fit in, please? it's much too big!" She whimpered.

"Shut up bitch, you're gonna love it when he's got that huge fucker up you!" Said Lawrence.

"No! You're going to really hurt me! Please don't do this?" She begged.

"I can't do it, I can't do it! There's no way! Oh God, it's way too big for me!" She whimpered.

"Aow! Aow! Aow!" She cried as the huge head of his penis began to enter her, spreading the glistening wet lips of her pussy apart. Although he'd wetted the head of his cock with saliva it hardly seemed necessary.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She whimpered in panic.

"Take it out, take it out! Please take it out? Please take it out? Please? Aow! Ow!" She cried.

"It doesn't fit! No! It can't fit. It can't fit. It's too big! Fuck, no!" She cried in panic as more and more if his cock was being wedged inside her. By now the massive great head of the thing was completely inside her but the even thicker shaft was meeting some resistance.

"Open your fucking cunt for me bitch!" Growled Mike impatiently. "Let me in! Fucking let me in!"

"I can't! It hurts, it hurts. Fuck it hurts!" She wailed. "Please take it out? Please take it out of my pussy? Oh, no, oh! Ohhh!"

But as he withdrew a little before ramming himself even deeper, curiously his cock was very obviously glistening with her wetness.

I don't think any of us on the jury were in any doubt that a cock as enormous as that would be causing her pain, but evidently not enough to stop her getting aroused by it!

"You're stretching me out! You're stretching my pussy out! I can't take it! Fuck! Ohhh!" She cried as more and more of the huge shaft of his penis slowly disappeared up inside her with each insistent thrust. She struggled, desperately trying to dislodge him; but to no avail.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oohhh! No! Ohhh! Fuck! Your cock is fucking massive! Ohh!" She cried, sounding panic stricken.

"It's massive... Oh my God! No, no, no! No! Oh fuck! Please go slow? Please go slow?" She cried out as he began pumping himself into her hard and fast, as she took ever more and more of him inside her.

"Oh Fuck! I can't do it. No, I can't do it! Please stop?" She was panting now with the exertion of it.

"Fuck! Stop! Please stop? Fuck! No? Fuck! Stop!" She was babbling; pleading in vain as Mike continued fucking her in earnest; pounding himself into her quite mercilessly. It was very noticeable that each time he withdrew his cock it was obviously coated in her creamy white vaginal juices!

Another camera panned out to show the look of horror on her boyfriend's face at what they were doing to her. But gagged and tied to the chair as he was, there was absolutely nothing he could do to help her.

The longer Mike fucked her the wetter she was getting and pretty soon there was a thick white ring of her pussy cream around the base of his cock as dribbles could be seen being milked from her! She was obviously taking the entire thing inside her now and despite her desperate protests she was clearly getting extremely aroused by it!

"She likes it man! Oh yeah she really loves my big cock!" Mike said to her boyfriend before looking back at her. "Don't you little girl?"

"No! You're hurting me! Oh God! Help me!" She moaned with a little struggle, but then there was a palpable difference in her as she eventually seemed to capitulate. All the fight had gone out of her; she finally seemed to be accepting the fact of her rape as readily as her pussy was accepting his cock. We could all see how she took the vast thickness of it, repeatedly disappearing right up inside her slim young body, the little pink lips of her pussy stretching so very wide around it.

She was panting heavily with the exertion of taking him; her cunt so slippery and wet we could all hear the loud wet slurping sounds as his giant cock rapidly pumped in and out. They were raping her on her parents bed, her leaking vagina causing a growing dark stain on the sheets.

For several minutes we watched her getting fucked like this as she moaned and whimpered, her breathing laboured with the effort.

"Your cock is too big!" She eventually moaned breathlessly, "Your cock is much too big for me!"

"Oh no!" She cried, as if surprised, after several more minutes of him fucking her. He kept on pounding himself into her and every so often she'd cry out;

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Please?"

"Yes!"

"So fucking big! So fucking big!" She moaned. It was obvious by this stage that she'd become so aroused she couldn't help responding to it.

"It's too big! Oh God! Much too big! But it feels so good at the same time. I don't know what to do!"

"Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" She implored, her involuntary sexual arousal clearly getting the better of her! So it went on, with Avery intermittently crying out between the loud moans and gasps of pleasure!

"You're going to ruin me, you're stretching my pussy so much! Yes! Just don't stop! Ohhh!"

"Ohh! Fuck! Oh Christ, I fucking love it!"

"Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Oohhh! Oh God! Please? Please?"

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh Fuck! You're going to make me come..."

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me come! Make me come on your huge fucking cock!" She implored him.

"Ohhh! Oohhh! Fuck me! Fuck me!" She sounded frantic, desperate even...

"Ohhh God! you're going to make me come on your huge fucking cock!" She cried desperately!

"I'm coming! I'm coming! I can't help it! Oh God! It's not my fault! It's not my fault!" She cried out, I imagine mostly for her boyfriend's benefit.

"Nooaaggh! Ohhh! Aaaaaghhh!" She cried out and convulsed with the intensity of her orgasm, obviously all too aware of Mike high-fiving his grinning buddies. We could only imagine the look on her boyfriends face seeing her coming for another guy in this way.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Oh fuck! Stop! Stop!" She cried as he simply pounded away at her, allowing her no respite. Paying no heed to her cries with the intensity of the orgasm he'd just given her, he just kept pumping himself into her ever harder and faster.

"Christ slow down! Ohhh God! You're going to make me come again! Oohhh! No! Aaaaaghhh!" She cried, as once again she rapidly reached another spectacularly intense orgasm! Each time she was made to come they would high-five each other triumphantly and taunt her boyfriend; "I bet she's never come like that for you has she buddy? She really likes Mike's big cock; she's such a little slut!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! No! Please? No more! Please I can't take it anymore!" She panted breathlessly once she'd recovered a little.

"You fucking love it!" Somebody else said.

"No!" She tried to protest.

"Your boyfriend can see you fucking love it, you're such a horny little slut!" Mike taunted her, then turning to his buddies said; "Bring him closer so he can get a really good look!"

They brought the poor young guy really close and while they held her legs even wider apart, forced him to watch close up as his girlfriend repeatedly took the whole of that gigantic cock deep inside her with every stroke! In between her orgasms we could all see how she still jerked and spasmed uncontrollably with the intense aftershocks!

"Look at the way she's creaming all over me! The dirty little bitch can't get enough can she?" By the wide eyed look on his face, her boyfriend was as shocked at the way Avery was responding to the guy as she looked ashamed of it. It was obvious from the intensity of her orgasms, the dribbles of her pussy juices and the fact that her parents sheet's were completely saturated just how extraordinarily aroused she was!

Avery's eyes focused on him, panting, her face bright red with shame, as he was looking incredulously at her, alternately between the monster going in and out of her incredibly wet pussy and her face! The expression on his face seemed to be one of pained disbelief...

"I'm so, so sorry Danny." She said, "I can't help it! He's making me! Oh God! Please? You've got to believe me?"

Danny could only stare back at her with hurt in his eyes... while Avery came and came again!

"Please stop? Please stop?" Avery eventually gasped breathlessly once her 4th or 5th orgasm subsided a little. She'd been coming in such quick succession until then she'd barely had time to speak; certainly not coherently.

The men holding her down for Mike smiled at each other, evidently delighted at the prospect of making her come against her will for as long as they wanted. So it went on and after about an hour of Mike fucking her she'd come numerous times and was desperately begging them to stop;

"Ohhh! Christ! Please? How much longer are you going to fuck me? I can't take it. No! No! Oohhh God! Naaaghhh! Oghhhgod!"

"No! No! Oohhh fuck! No more! You're making me come so hard on your huge fucking cock! I can't take it! Please? Don't make me come again? Please?" She cried, all too obviously in vain.

"You better get used to it darling; there's no stopping this! We're all going to take turns with you just as soon as Big Mike's done!" One of the guys said and they all laughed at the look of horror on her face. She obviously hadn't contemplated that this was going to be a gang rape. Any more than she'd contemplated the shame of having the number of times she would come in the following 2 days read out in court. A fact that the defence counsel took great delight in pointing out in their attempts to portray it as a sex game that was entirely consensual. They claimed that she'd wanted her boyfriend to organise the whole scene to experience her gang bang fantasies for real.

Eventually Mike obviously ejaculated inside her, groaning out loud as he rammed himself into her as far as he could while Avery desperately cried out;

"No! No! Not in my pussy! No! Please?"

Despite the fact that she was obviously aware that he was doing it without a condom, pumping his seed into her, she helplessly came again herself!

Because Mike had taken so long, several of them had got their cocks out and been wanking at the sight of him fucking her. Several of them had already ejaculated over her, so her face and hair was absolutely covered in their semen!

As soon as Mike pulled his cock out of her dripping pussy a large amount of their fluids drooled out of her with each of her vaginal contractions. The sheets were completely saturated. Avery was panting, trying to get her breath back and recover a little. Her eyes were fixed on the jerking, still very hard penis that bobbed between her legs. She still looked shocked at the size of it despite having been fucked by it for well over an hour!

As soon as Mike was out the way another man took his place, ramming himself into her and fucking her furiously. He was pretty well endowed but not anywhere near as large as Mike, and pretty soon she was moaning and gasping as he too wrestled all self control from her... They seemed to take great delight in making her have so many involuntary orgasms; as if each one was somehow a sign of her surrender to them. Maybe it was also to show her boyfriend that not only was her body theirs, but even her mind was too.

After some time of watching the footage the poor girl was being fucked like a ragdoll; grunting, gasping and groaning, she barely looked conscious aside from the paroxysms of her orgasms every few minutes. They mostly seemed to only hold her tightly during these violent convulsions, keeping her legs spread wide apart so whoever was inside her could fuck her without interruption.

The video evidence actually didn't help her case much, to the degree that the decision almost went against her. The girl was clearly heard many times urging them to fuck her, despite her obvious initial reluctance. It seems that neither she nor the prosecution counsel were aware the video existed until it was too late.

By the time we had watched several hours of footage of him and all the others pounding into her creaming, sopping wet pussy as she cried out repeatedly in orgasm, it was increasingly hard to think it was entirely non consensual. Even the female jurors had their doubts; how could any girl possibly come 114 times in 2 days without enjoying herself? It was only when we were reminded that her enjoying it is not the same as wanting it, that we could see the decision we needed to make with any clarity.

She told the court that they literally raped her the whole of that first night, only pausing for a short while to raid her parents fridge come daybreak. They all took turns with her again throughout the next day until she was finally allowed to sleep for a while the following night.

At some point one of the videos showed her sitting astride Mike, in the reverse cowgirl position. He was holding her arms behind her back, working her up and down upon his huge cock, trying to ram as much of himself up into her as far as he could.

She was facing Danny at this point, yet again affording him a view of his girlfriend, legs stretched wide apart, as her pussy repeatedly swallowed the whole of the guy's huge great cock, his big hairy balls slapping wetly against her clitoris!

Her little tits were jiggling with the buffeting she was taking, the small dark nipples stiffly erect. Hard as it was to believe, she seemed to be even wetter than before; each thrust of his cock causing a dribble of her secretions to be milked from her.

Danny had to watch her moaning and gasping, convulsing in orgasm time and time again as he raped her like that! She seemed unable to stop looking at her boyfriend throughout; gasping and moaning, open mouthed, the expression on her face was a mixture of total sexual bliss and shame faced embarrassment!

"No! No! No! No!" She moaned as she slid wetly up and down upon her rapist's cock.

"I'm sorry Danny, I'm so sorry..." She cried, shaking her head from side side as she was rapidly fucked to yet another orgasm;

"I don't want to do this for them; Oh God! Please? It's too big! I can't...I can't help it! He's making me, he's making me come! Oh no! Aaaghh! Oh shit! Agghh!"

At some point they must have tired of holding her because the later videos showed her firmly strapped down and being raped with various objects from her parents bedroom; large lotion bottles and hairspray cans. They used several items from the kitchen and refrigerator; a squash, a very large eggplant and an empty 16oz Snapple bottle were all worked inside her and used to make her come repeatedly. Even during these videos she could be heard begging them to fuck her with whatever they were using when she was just about to orgasm.

There was another video where they all took turns working their entire fists inside her vagina and raping her like that, again causing her to experience extremely intense multiple orgasms. These seemed to last such a long time that she mostly only begged for them to stop making her come in the brief intervals that she wasn't actually doing so!