The Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly I walk behind you and take up a wider, firmer, whippet like paddle....soothingly I caress your welted ass...you groan through the panty gag. Then, all is silent...no sound, no movement....your heart pounds in your chest and in your ears...you strain to hear, to sense, to feel...but the void in your senses is maddening and anxiety provoking. Your heart pounds louder...LOUDER! LOUDER....forcing your breasts to heave and thrust against the pressing rail. You suddenly sense the incredible dampness between your legs and on the insides of your thighs. Your patch drools non-stop. You've never, ever been this wet...this excited before. You cannot stop the flow and wouldn't want to if you could. You smell the sweet aroma of your excitement in the air.

And then....DONG!!!!! The time piece chimes announcing the midnight hour...so loud and unanticipated that startled out of your wits, you gasp and tense-up. Reflexively trying to shoot up, you raise your head and your ass ever so slightly...so slightly because of your restraints....

...and suddenly I slide the dildo laden backer into you!

Unexpectedly...it slides directly into your sweet, drenched and startled pussy...instantly so deep and filling that you gasp a loud and startled gasp first, then groan a loud and hungry, satisfied groan into the panty gag. Deep inside of you it goes....bottoming out in the first thrust! Gleefully, you lust after the sensation and slowly rise up, allowing the warm, shiny dildo to slide along the full length of your drenched folds. "DONG" the clock strikes Two!

Startled once again, you fall onto the dildo burying it deep between your soaked and utterly craving pussy lips, while you shiver in pleasure, and as you do I instantly punish your sweet ass with the paddle! SLAP! Your sweet flesh stings and the sound echoes in the cavernous lair. Instantly, you rise up off the thick juicy dildo once again. Ripples of electrifying orgasms shimmer in your pussy and over your clit...you fall once again against and onto the dildo gasping and groaning, moaning and shaking.

And as it disappears into your soft pussy...as it disappears all ten inches deep...I slap you again and you rise off of it again! "Oh God," You groan in your mind, shuddering in the throes of an ever enveloping orgasm similar to, but not quite as intense as when my cock fills you! Tears of ecstasy flow from under the blindfold. Often your most intense orgasms bring you to tears.

"SEVEN" you cry out in your mind! And you suddenly realize that to fall on the dildo is exhilarating pleasure yet to fall upon the dildo also returns excruciating pain...and you realize...yes Kat my cock craving Slave, you suddenly realize that either is pleasurable and both in combination is pure ecstasy! So you fall; you fall down hard and demonstrably onto the stunningly long and thick dildo-of-a-cock...and the language and symbolism of your craving body, accepting both your treats betrays a silent urging for more that your gagged mouth cannot express but your insatiable mind and body plead for!

With unbridled lust, you insatiably fall onto the dildo again and again. SLAP! Again the paddle rips into your sweet flesh...with each chime of the clock...with each fall upon the dildo, faster, HARDER, more forcefully; more greedily and more expressively you rape the dildo with each repetition. And with each, another swift, hard slap echoes against your sweet ass. And with each chime...each probing invasion of the rigid thick dildo and each succeeding SLAP to your sweet ass...you lift it higher and higher and groan and spasm...shudder and shiver...writhe and wiggle and cum, cum, cum! Oh Kat how you cum...in buckets your sweet nectar escapes from MY pussy and dribbles down your thighs!

But your pleasure isn't over yet Kat...before the clock finally chimes for the twelfth time; as you roughly continue to fall onto the dildo, more paddles follow until your spanking is complete. Until you've received all ten spanks that you signaled your desire for with the blue nail polish. Only then do you realize that you've so enjoyed your lesson that you wish you had painted all your toes as well!

Before you have time to recover, I walk to the front of you and rip the gag from your lips, but not the blindfold. Unseen by you, I take my even longer and wider cock in my hand and hold it mere inches from your sweet lips...and as I take your head in my other hand and grasp a handful of your long silken hair, the blindfolded you starts to speak....

"Oh Master, that was so wonderffffff......."

But before you can finish, I force my long hard cock forcibly past your wet-red, lipstick covered lips and into your warm, soothing mouth. Your penance over, I now begin to take possession of your mouth, furiously fucking your face, using you, using it for my pleasure! Deep my cock goes on the first thrust. The force of my first penetration of your glorious mouth presses you back against the resting dildo, and you fall back onto it once again, but swiftly rise up to devour my probing cock like the lusty, cum craving Slave slut you've become! No inhibition remains within you. Now, we are in a test of wills. Can I face fuck you more forcefully that you can suck me off? Your fiery red lipstick is smeared on your face and transferred to my cock. Your mascara runs down your cheeks in dark goth-like streaks.

...now impaled both front and back...you begin to get into a rhythm...riding the dildo and sucking me deep. But as your arms and legs are still restrained, you cannot touch and have little control. With each deep thrust of my cock you slurp and gag, feeling it so long and thick that it caresses your tonsils and down your throat, not gently, but forcefully. Dominantly, I possess your mind, body, soul and yes your disobedient little mouth and throat. Just once you try to release the long shaft to speak. But I deny that attempt and forcefully drive the dagger-of-a-cock into your naughty, mouth once again

That only serves to excite you even more...the power, the denial, arousing you to a new limit! So, with each thrust you fall against the dildo harder and with more symbolism, while hastily rising up to devour my whole long cock. Deeper and deeper. Sloppier and sloppier with each cycle, nearly gagging, but never caring, never hesitating. Its cum you want now, down your throat and over your face!

Your pussy aches and throbs...your sweet juices drool down that glorious pole....now so slippery from the lusty coating you've provided. You taste my precum on your tongue and the veins in my throbbing cock slipping along your lips with each thrust and you thirst! You moan in passionate, lusty torment...straining to explode on the dildo once again and eager to feel and taste my cum coating your hungry throat! The sensation of your engorged clit rubbing on the dildo with each penetration sends shivers up your spine.

I pull my cock out and you groan disappointedly even as you continue to ride the dildo! I order you, "Tell me Kat...tell me you are My Cock Craving, Cum Drenchable Slave, or you'll get no more of My cock...tell me you want me to coat your face with My cum My dear submissive one"

You buck fast and furious against the dildo and pant loudly. "Master" you cry out! "Take me as you desire. Cum drench your favorite fuck-toy...please, please coat my face and throat, oh Please Master. Oh, Michael, I have to cum again...oh please, may I suck you?" you moan as you ride the dildo faster and faster and blindly plead for my cock, holding your long pink tongue out in the darkness that is your blindfolded state....

Roughly, I force my cock back into your waiting mouth, pulling your head into my lap and cramming your little nose into my chest as I do. And you devour it whole on the first thrust and suck it so very, very hard. Insatiably you suck and buck, groan and moan...my cock swells in your devouring mouth and I feel your throat muscles constricting around my girth even as you feel the veins against your tongue and the shaft swell and spasm. You love the feeling of my enormous knob within your throat! You know I'm close and you cannot wait! Your absolutely saturated cunt throbs against the hard dildo, your juices now drenching the velvet wrap at its base...

...and then you hmmmm, and groan and EXPLODE!!! Another massive, churning, exhilarating orgasm rides through your legs, rippling over your pussy...up your spine and into your cum-craving mind. You shiver, shudder ferociously and nearly bite down on my cock.

Then, I explode!!!

Thick, hot, warm, gooey, sticky, salty cum, explodes into your mouth and down your throat. But after the first spurt, (as you continue to furiously fuck the dildo), I pull my cock from your pretty mouth and hold it in my hand inches from your face as the next eight-or-nine massive spurts blast onto your pretty cheeks and over your ripe red lipstick covered lips, drenching you to the core, even as you continue to ferociously fuck the dildo and orgasm over and over and over.

For several moments, my cock jerks even as you finally slow; even as you continue to excitedly pant, breathing heavily. My cum dribbles down your face and neck and onto your breasts. Slowly, gently, I feed my cock against your spent, wet lips and then into your willing thirsty mouth once again. Its cum you want now! You lick my warm cum from your lips and from my still rock-hard shaft and groan a satisfied groan as you lean back and rest against the filling dildo. You motions slow but do not stop. You slide up and down upon the soaked, slippery dildo, now gently, now merely "comforting it." You continue to hungrily and naughtily lick and suck me though, even as I reach above and release your restraints.

As the restraints fall your body, exhausted from your pleasure between your legs and aching from the pain on your ass cheeks, you gently and carefully remove yourself from the dildo and climb gingerly from the velvet furniture only to fall to the ground before me, as your weak knees fail you. You wrap your arms around my thigh. You look up to my eyes and catch a glimpse of my sly, mischievous grin. You see it in my eyes more than on my mouth and cutely, you smile back. Slowly you form a wry grin as your right index finger trails up your body, over your right breast to your neck, scooping some of my sticky cum that adorns your pink flesh.

You drag your finger through the fluid and up over your chin then slowly and seductively lift it to meet your slivering tongue, lightly licking at the salty gift before sliding your brightly colored nail polished finger into your hot and ever eager mouth. You naughtily suck as though it were my cock, moaning with appreciation as you not only taste me once more but gather your strength.

As you erotically suck your fingers, you continue to sexily gaze towards me, and I see the desire building again within your Heaving, quivering, insatiable body once again. "More," you whisper as your left hand lightly touches the inside of my leg and slides up my thigh. But you hesitate...waiting to see if I allow you to proceed.

But I break your grasp and walk to the desk and remove a soft, warm, wet towel from the basket that rests right next to it. I wipe myself and my cock clean and then return to you. I toss the towel to you and you do the same, wiping all the remaining cum from your flesh.

As soon as you are done, you stand and leap into my arms! Your arms circle me and mine encircle you, pulling you tightly against my strong naked flesh and our lips and tongues meet in a torrid interlocking battle of greedy, engorging lust. I pry your lips from mine. "Slow down, baby!" I say reaching out and lightly touching your hands.

"What do you want Kat?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

You lustfully answer, "You Michael, I want you inside me"

The bashfulness and embarrassment you once would have had at uttering such words are now left far behind. You stand frozen in place...awaiting an answer to the proposal you've now requested many times...to be pussy-filled with My cock!

The tattered lingerie you still wear is bunched in your hands and resting on your hips exposing your delectable legs from mid thigh downward, but now covering your sweet, soaking patch. I run my fingertips across your cheeks and lips. The gentle touch electrifies you to the core, and you reach for me, but I pull away.

"Very well," I say! "Stand in front of me, and tease me," I order as I turn my back and walk to the huge sofa, only turning to sit.

This request captivates your imagination. You gasp, nearly choking on the lust that boils in your belly, churning with that warm, wet feeling once again spreading between your creamy white thighs. You came into this meeting with a rebellious attitude and a tiny sense of control, and it's now slowly gone from your grasp! I never make it easy for you. You know I'll make you "perform" before rewarding you. You hate me and love me for it all at once, but know that's my make-up...tender, gentle and comforting one moment, and dangerous...frightfully excitingly dangerous, dominant and demanding the next. But never predictable and NEVER, ever boring and safe! But then, you wouldn't have it any other way, now would you Kat? You are too much woman for most men, and bad boys excite you don't they? Thus, you resign to give up what little control you started with....you are so very hungry, greedy and incredibly horny, that you'll do anything to get my cock in your greedy little cunt at this point! And you've yet to be fucked this night! "Hear the music...the music that plays in your head. Close your eyes and sway to it. Feel it. I want to witness your transition from shy and innocent to the naughty little slut that I know lives inside of you -- the only kind of girl that would wear those high, high heels," I say. You look down at the stilettos adorning your feet, then back at me. A smile begins to curl at the edges of your pouty wet lipstick covered lips at this description of your new shoes. You picked them out just for me and the fact that I noticed, absolutely thrills you!! Thin little ankle socks and black stilettos boast how fuckable you are and contrast nicely against the vivacious tone of your legs. "Will you fuck me if I do?" you ask with a little girl's pouty, needy voice? "I won't fuck you if you don't!" I intone. "There will be plenty of time for that. There will be fucking -- hot and wild, torrid and steamy to be more precise, but it will not happen just yet, Kat....for you'll need to earn it, and we both know how eager you are and how unbridled you can be! Seduce me first," I whisper, easing back into the sofa, and spreading my strong arms across the backing cushions." So you walk to the bearskin rug, drag it to a spot on the floor in front of me, where your body begins to flow with the rhythm in your head and your imagination begins to run wild. You plant your spike heels firmly, about two feet apart, and began to sway, hips moving to silent harmonies. Your bare and tanned arms hug at your remaining red-lingerie contrasting against the creamy white flesh of your torso, normally covered by your conservative clothing, now exposed by your naughtiness! You close your eyes and part your red pouty, lips, exhaling heavily, permitting that whimpering, short moan I love so well to punctuate the passion that is building inside your body and soul. Both hands reach for your head as your hips sway, your exposed nipples and breasts point upward, betraying the sexual intensity in your mind and body. Your fingers run seductively through your long, thick hair, limbs sexily flaring, as you twist, bend, sway and contort erotically. You stare, straight ahead into my eyes. But I never once flinch, locking my deep blues on your stare and licking my lips. My cock is hard and standing at tall attention. You break the stare before I do, as you quickly glance at and then fixate on that pole you are working so erotically and uninhibitedly to earn and enjoy, while never breaking the rhythm of your sexy exposition. "Beautiful," I whisper, as I watch you gyrate. The compliment totally thrills you and breaks your concentration briefly before you again sway hypnotically. Excited to the next level, you get naughtier by the moment... Your hair tumbles from your fingers as you release the thick locks, dropping both hands to your shoulders before slowly dragging them down across your nipples and breasts. You squeeze both breasts simultaneously, pinching them firmly between your fingers and bend forward, wiggling that sexy ass. With your eyes closed, you slowly bend your knees and roll your head to the side; a look of pleasurable concentration on your face. The small whimper of satisfaction that escapes your lips validates how good it feels as the tips of your fingers toy with your flesh and continue downward across your belly. You dip your hips and thrust your crotch towards me, while allowing your hands to drop to your upper thighs and grab the hem of the tattered lingerie, pulling it upwards slightly...upwards to expose those magnificent thighs but not that insatiable pussy. My eyes follow your hands. With a slow graceful move you grab more lingerie, lifting it higher, exposing more of those long sinewy legs...a trickle of fresh, warm pussy juice glimmers on your thigh betraying your passion and excitement! "Show me more," I say softly, my voice thickening with evidence of my own lust that is rapidly increasing with the hot intensity rising from your dance. My cock is staring upwards, the sight alone pleasing you, as in your imagination, you activate your sense of taste and savor the imaginary taste of my tool, then activate your sense of touch and imagine the feeling of that firm manhood deep in your tight, wet pie. In your mind you hear our bodies slapping in passionate sexual rhythm. All the while you continue to move back and forth with seductive grace. You turn to face backwards and bend your knees to grab your ankle with one hand, while running the second hand slowly up the inside of your thigh. Both hands then clutch at your tattered lingerie, the soft creamy skin between your thighs mesmerizes. Then you tease me by lifting the tattered lingerie up briefly then pulling it back down to cover your pussy and ass once again. "More," I say. You slowly release the fabric of the lingerie, and it falls around your ankles and you kick it away. Then you drop to your knees and forearms, your ass to me, and spread on the bearskin rug. You reach between your legs with one hand and your long blue nail-polished fingers reach for your pussy. You look over your shoulder at me and beg..."Fuck me Michael, please, do it know!" "Not yet," I reply, "You're not ready!" You moan with disappointment, but then your fingers begin to caress your pussy, your hips begin to buck and sway, and soon two long sexy fingers are buried deep in your pussy. I watch the blue color disappear in and out, in and out. In and out they probe as you pant and begin to whimper. "Such a naughty girl," I say as I watch you lean forward onto your face, ass high, face down on the plush bearskin rug, groping at your goddess body, and looking back at me pleadingly in the glow of the flickering light of the soothingly warm close-by fireplace. Then, you roll to your back, pull your legs up to your waist, and flex your knees, lifting that luscious ass high off the floor forcing it in my direction as you finger your soaking hot box, knead your throbbing pointy tits, close your eyes and lick your lips and groan with passion and deep, deep desire! Thigh muscles flexed, you rock you hips, beckoning to me, inviting me to partake of your moist delicacy as the rocking motion intensifies, pussy thrust towards me. You suck in your breath through clenched teeth, as you gyrate in slow motion, exaggerating the roll of your hips and rotating upward toward me -- demanding attention from more than just my eyes. "Fuck me Michael, Please, please fuck me," you moan and pout! "I want to see more. Convince me that you want me to do more than watch." Unable to contain your desire, you blurt out," Oh God, you are driving me crazy. Please! Fuck me!." Swiftly I leap to my feet. Strongly, I grab your collar and half lead and half drag you over to the fireplace, dragging the bearskin rug along as well. I kneel and you follow my lead. No sooner are you kneeling before me in front of the huge roaring flames do I have your face captured between my strong, yet gentle hands. Our lips meet for a kiss so hot that you believe it nearly rivals the soaring heat of the fireplace flames!