The Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But again I surprise you by pushing you away until you fall back and land on your ass on the rug. The sudden force of the contact on you sore and welted ass makes you moan out loud, and the heat of the fire only serves to fuel the heat already racing through your pleading, pink flesh.

I grab your legs behind the knees and pull you towards me, making you wince as I pull you closer, then roughly forcing your legs apart revealing your damp thighs and My pussy. My hands caress lightly over your silky-smooth legs up your calves over your thigh-high stockings, across the damp, raw flesh of your inner thighs. I caress so soft and gentle that I lull you into that comfort zone once more and you sigh peacefully. My touch; at one moment so soft and gentle and then so strong and forceful the next always amazes and excites you.

I suddenly thrust a finger into your inviting pussy quickly making you gasp loudly. "You're enjoying this aren't you? My slut." I ask. You only moan and buck your hips in rhythm with my hand. "That's what I thought," I say with a chuckle, pressing another finger against your straining clit!

You collapse back onto the rug, laid out before me as I kneel between your delectably spread legs. I lean over you...my fingers still buried in your pussy...twisting...exploring and bringing you to the brink of orgasm once more.

Slowly, I move up to kiss your mouth increasing the tempo of my probing fingers. I make my way down your body kissing down your neck and along your collar bone, licking around and under your slave collar, then down, licking between your breasts and pointy, throbbing nipples and you grasp your breasts and feed them towards me, but I ignore your silent plea, and lick my way down your torso.

Your orgasm slowly begins to build as I move lower. You begin a long, low moan which starts quietly and grows louder in intensity the closer I get to your gaping wet, slit. And as I get near, your hips thrust harder against my hand. "Ask for what you want" I order; smiling up at you, as my fingers fuck your sopping wet pussy.

"Please Master," you desperately pant writhing eagerly...willingly...impatiently...erotically, at my touch. "Please let your slave cum," you cry out!

But I only continue to finger you and lick you; and the look on my face seems to appear to be pondering your words...but by saying nothing, the silence is a nasty tease -- teasing you more, and more and more with each second that passes as your nerves alight throughout your eager flesh! Will I ever fill your disobedient little cunt with my cock again? Will I ever caress your sweet clit with my tongue again?

Your head rolls back; your eyes closed in a haze of pleasure and desire. But turturously, I remove my fingers from your drooling, flowing slit, leaving you on the edge of climax. You groan loudly in utter disappointment...exasperated to be so close to release and yet so far out-of-control!

I lift my hand, my soaking fingers glistening with your juices and stroke them over your lips. You instantly suck them into your mouth tasting your own flow on my manly digits, sloppily sucking and licking; insatiable...uninhibited, needy and greedy all at once! At the same time your legs writhe, then wrap around my waist! You'd do anything now to have it. COCK. If it means sucking your own juices off my fingers...you'll do it! "Hmm, I'll bet you want me to lick your pussy don't you?" I ask. "Oh my God," you gasp. "YES!" You shiver with anticipation, feeling as though you might cum before I can get to my lips and tongue upon you. I grab you by the ankles and slide you toward me. With legs spread wide, they slide past my torso and I throw them onto my shoulders as I lean into your thighs. You press your hips closer to me. Breathy anticipation escapes your mouth. And just as my mouth reaches your slick, bald pussy, my hands grab the insides of your thighs, and I raise up. "How badly do you want this?" I ask, already knowing the answer. "Please Master!" you plead, begging me. "Eat me. I want you to eat me. Then I want you to fuck me until I pass out!!!!" I release your thighs and grab your ass, pulling your pussy to my face and you press against my wide-open mouth. You lean on your elbows to watch. I lick furiously and suck hard, drawing your soft flesh into my mouth savoring the sweet taste. You shake out your hair, then grab my neck holding me tightly against your folds. You wrap one long sexy leg around my head! With the thigh against my cheek and ear and the calf pulling my head into your body, you rub it there exotically. But I rip the limb from me and hold both your legs wide apart...so strong and so forcefully that you easily relent and fall back onto your back, closing your eyes and writhing in my grasp and against my slithering tongue. You lift your ass off the floor and force your snatch into my tongue and lips. You push hard, grinding onto me. Your hands sliding into my hair as you drive yourself at me, contorted in pleasure. I grab your ass firmly in my strong hands and bury my tongue deep within your fleshy folds, flicking like a snake! Then, I swiftly lick your clit in rough, hard circles. Your whole body shakes and shivers with pleasure and you groan maddeningly, crying out my name with quivering breath, "Oh, Michael, Oh My God, Michael. I'm going to cum!!!!" Your smooth, sweet legs wrap around my head, greedily trying to draw me in again. "Oh Michael" you moan, virtually screaming as our bodies move together in a lustful rhythm, "I'm going to cum" you announce again!

"Don't you dare" I order, "You are not to cum, until I say" I command as I take your sweet ass cheeks in my hands and rip your eager body into my lips, slapping your flesh against my face. Sloppy and rough I continue my assault on your now red-raw, but soaked lips and clit. My tongue tests you...tests your resolve...tests your obedience...tests your submission. But it also gives you away as it arouses a fresh stream of lather from deep within you.

I roughly fondle your tits as I tongue-fuck you hard, harder...the hardest you've EVER been tongue-fucked, and stop only long enough to repeat my command not to cum! You struggle to comply...straining desperately to withhold your orgasm. You bite on your lower lip and feel the muscles of your pussy clenching. You feel my tongue within and upon you.

I stop licking you long enough to throw you onto your belly and pull your ass up. Then you feel it! You feel the head of wide, bulbous head of my long thick cock rub against your sopping wet slit! "No cumming" I order once again!

You gasp and begin to frantically buck back into my lap. All I let you have is the tip, but you greedily take it in and reach between your legs for more. But suddenly you can hold no longer and you scream out your orgasm to me. Your shaking body tries to hold me tight to you...you try to feed my cock into your cunt, and I dig your nails into my flesh. But much to your dismay I pull away even as you continue to spasm. You groan disappointedly. I groan too...a low deep disappointed groan from deep in my groin and belly.

For several moments, I simply watch you as you continue to shudder in the throws of your lust. As you lie motionless on your belly, you speak first. "Mic-hael, I am so sor-ry, Ba-by," you sigh as you continue to spasm. The words slip from your mouth in broken syllables...partly broken by your inability to breathe yet, and partly broken by the sad knowledge that you've disobeyed once again.

I don't speak. Instead, I take a moment to catch my breath as well. But as I draw back and stand I take hold of the collar and drag you forwards till you are on all fours, your ass facing the roaring, hot fire. The heat burns your already red, hot cheeks. I soothingly rub my hand over the sore marks, feeling the welts.

Then SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!! Hard forceful slaps that make you scream with surprise and pain, rain upon your flesh once again! "I told you not to cum My Slave," I say, with little emotion and no sign of anger. "Come with me," I order!

Then, I take you in my arms and lift you, one arm around and under your willing torso, the other arm under your knees. Carry you; yes I do, but it is only to the nearby desktop and along the way, I bend to grab the red velvet throw from the pew like kneeler! Once at the desk, I whip the velvet fabric across the mahoghany top and then I gently set you down. Unbeknown to you at this time, that shall be the last gentle act for this evening!

Keeping my full intentions to myself, I lie you on your back on the desk, then grip the soaked remains of your naughty lingerie in my hands and rip what remains from your goddess body! Then, I throw the loose fabric across the floor, and for the first moment in the past several moments, you become instantly alert to the reality of your act and begin to sense your impending peril!

Once again, you see the fire in my eyes, and feel the lust apparent in my actions and you sense that you are about to be punished forcefully, hard and rough...but know not how, where or when and wonder how much more "action" you can withstand. But you are resigned to finding out, and begin to ask yourself if this disobedience has a rewarding purpose!

Nervously you shift to lie on your side, and cross one leg over My pussy, displaying your creamy smooth ass! I grab your ankles and rip your long sinewy legs wide apart, forcing you to your back once again. Your head rests on the desk and you feel the heat of the fireplace still seeping through the velvet fabric, scalding your soft ass cheeks and pleasing thighs!

You gasp...not certain whether to be enjoying this, or fearing what's to come, and squirm to lift your ass off the velvet, but cannot with your ankles grasped tightly in my hands. What a sight you are...a magnificent contrast...a beautiful, naked, creamy white, truly lusty Slave...contrasting magnificently against the devilishly, hot, vibrant red of the velvet fabric!!

Holding your sleek legs far apart, but in my clutches, I lean over you, and lick from just above My pussy, over your navel, through the crevice between your swollen breasts and throbbing nipples, up over your neck, across your Slave collar, then up your chin and to your lips...barely touching my lips to yours. My pussy that you safe-keep begins to dribble with desire yet again."

You shiver at my wet touch and your skin grows warm beneath my hot breath! Your hips begin to undulate, giving away your insatiable lust. A light, frothy moan escapes from deep in your goddess-like body, up through your thirsty throat and out your gasping mouth. You succumb to the inevitable pillage of your mind and body that you eagerly expect, and fully desire!

You close your eyes, strain your neck and pucker your red, lipstick covered lips to reach for my kiss, and your hands fly into my hair. I shake my head, so that you lose your grip, and lean upright, "Don't Touch Slave," I order once again, forcing your legs farther apart, now painfully farther apart! "Your Master will tell you if and when you are to touch Slave. Only then shall you do so. Do you understand me, disobedient slut?" I ask.

You nod, "Yes," take a deep, fearful gulp and set your arms and hands submissively at your side. Your eyes meet mine. I see secret lust hidden behind timid, submissive fear in yours. You see, dominant, aggressive, power in mine! My strength both scares and excites you...in your mind, you fantasize about being roughly overpowered and savagely raped. And SOON!

As has become your cock craving, cum lusting nature, you begin to get very aroused at the thought of being taken by force. Not frightened...Oh Yes, somewhat frightened, but even more so, your mad-with-want; fuck-seeking mind begins to ponder the possibilities that lie just ahead, and My pussy starts to ooze its rewarding nectar in an even steadier flow as it always and incessantly does at my touch and upon my words. Roughly I shove three fingers into My pussy, you gasp in delight and squirm pleasurably. But I quickly withdraw them and force them into your mouth.

You raise your hands to take mine in yours and hold my hand to your greedy mouth, sucking my fingers with mad, insatiable, nasty lust, savoring your sweet nectar on my manly, fingers!!! As you suck, and shiver, moan and writhe, I speak!

"Should I fuck you Slave?" I ask. Engrossed in your feast of my pussy coated fingers; overcome with urges you cannot control, and too engrossed, but also too frightened to speak, but hungry for a good pussy pounding, you meekly nod "Yes" and allow the tasty fingers to fall from your grasp and from your lips. You nervously bite your lower lip.

"Take your tits in your hands and feed them to Your Master, My Slave," I order! You hesitate a moment too long. Roughly, I twist your ankles, rolling you to your side and instantly give your exposed lily-white ass another hard SLAP with my open palm! The sound of the SLAP echoes in the room, but not nearly as loud as the "Owwwwhhhhhh," you scream, as you reach to cover your quickly reddened ass. Sudden shock is the look that quickly replaces your rebellious, lusty smile! You let out a pained whimper, and start to curl up, trying to cover your ass against another unexpected assault!

I twist your ankles once again rolling you to your back and reach up to grasp a handful of your long flowing hair. You lie naked, spread delectably on the velvet; lying back on the desk; naked except for My choker and your naughty, nasty come-fuck-me heels and slutty thigh-highs. But all you can think about is Cock! My Cock in My pussy! The yearning makes your heart pound a mile a minute and your breathing falls in short, hungry gasps! You dare not close your legs, nor do you want to. And a trickle of warm, gooey pussy juice drips from your slit onto the velvet throw betraying the excitement your body feels and the torture and pleasure your mind desires!

"Now Slave, FEED YOUR MASTER YOUR TITS," I repeat, my words more forceful than before.

Swiftly you reach for your firm breasts, cup them in your sexy hands and lean, long fingers, and sit up. You arch your back, forcing your chest towards my mouth. "Suck my tits Michael...suck my nipples you groan," beginning to get very aroused.

Instead, I reach and take one breast in each hand...you groan, and close your eyes...and I roughly pinch your nipples. "Ouch," you cry and swiftly open your startled eyes!

"Close your eyes, and lie back disobedient Slave," I order. Frightened now, you comply, as I continue to roughly pinch your now rock hard and yearning nipples...yearning yes indeed! Yearning to be roughly, savagely fondled, licked, tasted and sucked!

Once your eyes are closed and you begin to relax and enjoy the slight pain in your chest, I give another order.

"Now Slave, slide three of your blue, nail polished fingers into and out of my wet pussy. But Slave, you are not to open your eyes, nor are you to cum...you are not to cum again tonight until I say so...this night, I shall torture you with pleasure but you shall not cum. Do you understand Slave?"

Naked and exposed, and already sliding your fingers into your soaking, wet snatch, and now totally enjoying the rough handling of your little pink nipples, you nervously shake your head, to affirm your understanding.

"I shall step back now, and watch you masturbate my Slave, and you had best not hold back." With that, I release your nipples and step back. Even as your fingers slide down over your body and slip between your soaking pussy lips, I talk in soothing, erotic tones!

"Imagine my cock in your mouth? Can you sense the taste Kat? Do you need me to fuck you?" I ask.

"Hmmm Hmmmm," you moan, as your lithe, lean fingers slip into My pussy....your lips begin to glisten with warm flowing juices, your clit rises and sprouts forth, visibly excited and showing your pleasure in a way that your mouth did not fully express. Your nipples ache. Oh how they ache to be fondled again...and sucked, and licked.

Your pouty, lipstick covered lips part and you begin to moan. Your hips begin to rise and fall to meet your own naughty touch. You plant your heels into the desktop and lift your ass high, and DRIVE your fingers into that hot, buttery, warm, wet tunnel. You reach into your hair with your other hand, and begin to aggressively twirl it into and over your face. You writhe wildly...acting out the naughty scene...mad lust overcoming your mind; sweet pleasure rising from between your creamy thighs, up your spine! In your mind you can no longer imagine yourself as shy and timid...Oh No, My Kat...you are truly mad with lust and naughty, nasty, slutty desires...there is no inhibition remaining in your willing body and eager mind!

"Roll over onto your elbows and knees, Slave, and don't stop stroking that pussy," I order. But once again, you are too slow to act. This time it is your pleasure at your hands, and your desire to cum...a desire that I've forbidden and which you've already forgotten, that delays your action.

Swiftly, I move forward and pull your hand from My pussy, then even more swiftly, I take your ankles in my hands once again, ripping them from the desktop and twisting them once again to roll you onto your stomach, so forcefully that you nearly bang your pretty little face on the velvet fabric and the hard mahoghany desk. Now, you lie, spread eagle and face down, your arms stretched submissively high above your head, and your back arched. The warmth of the heated fabric warms your pink little nipples and your glowing cheeks and the front of your sweet thighs!

"Spank me again, Michael," you groan, rebelliously teasing!

Challenged, I respond swiftly! SMACK, SLAP, SWAT! Three quick, hard slaps reign across your naughty ass, the first with my open palm, the 2nd with the back of my hand and the third once again with my palm; back and forth, so hard and so quick as to shock you into soaring ecstasy!

You cry out, "Aghhhhhhh," and groan, "Ohhhhhh Yes!" and reach between your legs for your throbbing crotch! "Master, May I have another," you cry out, just as I grab your reaching, disobedient hand!

"No more touching yourself without my permission MY quivering, greedy, needy little cum Slave." Then, I pull your hand through your legs and climb onto the desk like a wild attacking animal and force my throbbing, cock against your hand. "Feel that meat, Slave! How bad do you want it?"

"Bad Master, I want it bad," you cry out, "Oh Master, Oh Please may I have it...may I have it in my cunt, Master...I need it so fuckin' bad I'll do anything to have it? Please Master. Fuck me in every hole and drench me with your warm, tasty cum, PLEASSSSSSSSS Master,"

And with that I grab your wrist and drag you from the desk and head for the stairway to the upper levels of my lair, dragging you unmercifully behind me as you scurry, nearly running to keep up dressed only in your naughty hose, heels and collar, dragging you by the Slave leash. I rush so hungrily and swiftly forward that at the stairs, you stumble and fall to your knees. I turn, lift you and throw you over my shoulder, your long, sexy legs behind my back and your arms and head dangling down in front of me.

Like a cave man with his trophy bride, I carry you hungrily up the stairs towards your next surprise...a surprise you can't even begin to imagine! Hungrily, and once again forgetting that you are not to cum, nor touch, you start to reach for my cock as I carry you. You start to reach as your head dangles at my waist. But alas...you think better of it and pull your shivering, greedy, needy hands away at the last moment...

"Ah....Good Slave!" I purr, (having seen and expected your desire)! "Good Little fuck slut!!!" I say, as I carry you up the stairs...up...upward towards sexual heaven! Up one flight of stairs in near total darkness.