The Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carry you, while gently caressing your red, welted ass...my breathing and my gait growing hotter, more urgent, more firey with each step, and your desire and anxiety growing more urgent more frenzied with each second. As I carry you, you caress my strong biceps, and warm athletic chest, stroking your dainty fingers through the hair upon my chest. You have no idea what I have in mind next...you just know you WANT IT!!!! You feel the cooling dampness of your pussy, and your nipples throbbing with desire and pressing against my body!

Down a long, dark, candle-lit-only hallway, we march...you still thrown over my shoulder, until we reach the end of the hallway and a set of wide, double doors with frosted glass covering the top half of each one! I kick the doors upon and walk through towards a big brass bed. I throw you down upon it! You spread your legs, trying to steer me, but not daring to ask...only hoping that I will fuck you now.

I stop what I am doing and look at your face.

"Please..." is all you can say.

I know what you want, but won't give in.

"I don't know. You've been so disobedient. Will you be a good girl?"

""I know," you say in a small voice. "I couldn't help it. But I will. I promise. Please, Master, please fuck me now" you plead.

"We are just going to have to do this the hard way," I say, as I place a pillow under your sexy ass and position myself so I still have access to your wet, tasty box. I reach under your legs and take hold of your wrists. Once I grip them you are powerless to move your arms at all.

Just then, the door chimes ring loudly!

But, paying no attention, I again begin to devour My pussy. It isn't sweet and gentle. I work your clit over without any mercy and you begin to writhe wildly in my grasp and on my tongue! Feelings of pleasure run at lightning speed through your shimmering body and the sensations escape your throat and out your gasping lips! You writhe and wiggle, moaning wordlessly at the wonderful torture. You start to almost scream as yet another orgasm begins to build deep in your spine, "Oh God, Michael...Please may I cum? I have to cum," you cry!

I release you and move up to hold you as your body quivers. "You're just a quivering bundle of greedy need aren't you? No, Slave, you may not cum!" I reply.

You turn and bury your face in the second pillow and groan maddeningly against my touch. You lay there, trembling. Although you don't know it, I'm expecting company, and I wouldn't want you to feel like I am not thinking about you and caring for your needs.

"On your back, and spread your thighs wide, hands above your head," I order! The glint in my deep blue eyes is lustful and filled with sadistic desire. Slowly, you wordlessly comply, and taking a set of silver handcuffs from the bedside nightstand, I cuff your hands to the brass rails above.

Then, I cuff each ankle to a bedpost as well, even as you lightly resist. But my strength is overpowering. Now spread wide and vulnerable, you lie on your back and mercifully look up at me. I gently kiss you to ease your fear. You fall into the pleasure of the feeling and the taste of my lips and grow unattentive. And as you do, I remove a chain with three clamps from the nightstand. When you see the toy, you gasp, but when I attach the clamps; one to each nipple and one to your swollen clit...well...

...You squirm. You wiggle. You SQUEAL!! You struggle to get away from the pain...and you struggle to get closer to the pleasure, and vice versa. Both come from the same source, the clamps. You moan. You purr. You groan in frustrated bliss. You groan, you gasp, you shake and you shiver. You sigh and you cry. None the less...YOU LIKE IT!

Even still, you fight to escape your bondage just as the doorbell rings again. "Remember Slave...no cumming," I repeat into your ear as I caress your heaving hips.

Oh God Michael, Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," you groan before biting your lip, gasping and looking me pleadingly in the eyes, like a wounded, baby doe!

"I guess I'll have to silence you," I say, as I draw a ball-gag from the drawer and place it around your head and into your mouth. Then, I stand and start to leave the room! You groan in maddening disappointment.

"Oh, I almost forgot," I say as I reach into the nightstand one last time, drawing out a wickedly wide, vibrator, turning it on and stuffing it into your snatch before heading back out the door.

See the camera?" I say as I point to the video cam mounted in one corner near the ceiling.

"No cumming, slut," I yell out over my shoulder as I pull on a pair of pants and throw on a shirt left by the bed! Just then the door chimes ring again.

"The door is open, come on in!" I yell out loudly in that direction.

A sudden rush of exciting exhilaration overcomes you...you revel in the excitement of the fact that you lie naked and exposed...with a ball gag in your mouth, nipple and clit clamps digging into your flesh and a vibration in your crotch, (all providing what you would admit is inescapable pleasure), while someone...you know not who, is mere steps away. And you thrill, but shudder at the thought of your dirty little secret. What if your friends and co-workers could see you like this...could know of all your naughty, lusty secret desires?

The thought absolutely excites you on the one hand and absolutely frightens you on the other. Yet the contrasting strong emotions and the vibrator humming in your crotch nearly set you off, and you nearly slip and cum but regain what little composure you have just in the nick of time! You look down at your heaving chest and the shiny nipple clamps painfully but pleasurably digging into your sweet flesh and realize that your nipples are like icy bullets, and the thrill and the pain and the pleasure in your groin electrifies!

Then, an even more perilous thought enters your mind. "Is My Master planning to share me with another?" you wonder.

You get first very, very frightened, but then after more thought, you begin to get very aroused by the mind-entering vision of a second cock...or maybe even a pretty little wet pussy, rubbing against your face as your Master's thick, juicy cock fills your cunt, slapping into you from behind with fierce fury! You shake your head to break your concentration on that thought, and back to the reality of the moment!

Then too, you first shiver with fear, then excitement at the thought of who might be watching the feed from the video cam! Perhaps me. Perhaps others, perhaps no one. But anyways...it would betray you if you were to cum!

You know I love to tease you...and you in turn truly enjoy the torture. You love how I push you right up to the edge of sanity and occasionally, almost let you go over, just barely catching you before you go too far! Torture...teasing...sheer and utter madness, but sheer and utter pleasure...one and the same you think!

And you see my cock in your mind's eye, and realize you've not been fucked this night! You realize that what you most desired...my massive cock filling your love tunnel never occurred. But what you also finally realize is that you shall not have it...you shall not have that glorious twelve-inch monster cock fill your sweet, sopping wet cunt again...you will not feel my hot warm cum fill your pussy again...until you learn to obey!

So, even as you lay bound and gagged; even as the vibrator hums between your legs; and even as the nipple clamps both torture and please, you begin to silently repeat....

"I will not cum. I will obey. I will not cum. I will obey. I will not cum. I will obey..."

"You will learn!" you hear me yell from down the hall. "You will learn."