The Trials of Dara Firebird Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice and tight, just the way I likes it..."

With that, they both began thrusting in earnest. Every time Slade would pull down, Gandling would thrust up, and vice versa, until she felt like a child's rag doll being tossed back and forth. They roughly pushed her and pulled her between them, building up speed and intensity. As if from far away, Dara could hear herself wailing and keening while the two men took their animal pleasure.

Dara's hands each clutched a fistful of Slade's thick matted chest hair as she rode him, and sweat poured off her brow and into her eyes. Gandling grunted and thrust into her from behind and at one point he leaned forward and bit her fiercely on the shoulder, drawing blood.

The pain had eased into a far corner of her mind, to be replaced with a hot, steady buildup in the center of her being. The tiny spark bloomed into another full blown crashing orgasm when Slade slurped her entire breast into his mouth. His scratchy, matted beard and hot flicking tongue and nipping teeth pushed her over the edge of the precipice and massive wave after wave of climax arced through her. Her nipples were on fire as Slade slurped wetly from one to another, causing her to lurch and spasm on both their cocks at once.

Gandling was the first to lose it, as he bellowed and wrapped one fist in her golden tresses and pulled her back, hard, onto his twitching shaft. Smacking her pert, sinewy rear with his free hand she felt him explode into her arse, wave after wave of hot come filling her up. With Slade's massive bulk filling her up in front, the seed had nowhere to go, and spurted out the edges of her brown anus and ran down to coat the giant's huge, furry balls. Gandling thrust once, twice, three times, each one accentuated by a tug on her hair and a fierce smack to her rear. Finally he fell back and collapsed in a heap on the ground.

"Great gods! She's a hellcat, she is, Cap'n," he gasped where he lay.

At that very moment Slade grunted and she felt his massive bulk throb and grow impossibly bigger. He pulled her down onto his shaft, until his enormous balls pressed up against her arse and she felt him spasm once, then twice, and finally he exploded inside her. Another orgasm poured through her as his seed gushed into her womb in spurt after unending spurt. She had never felt anything like it, and his molten seed gushed out the edges of her ragged lips and cascaded down onto his muscular stomach and broad pelvis.

She lay on his immense, wide, matted chest gasping for a moment while her entire body throbbed in ecstasy. Finally, she rolled off him onto the blanket and curled herself into a quivering sticky ball. She felt a hand grasp a fistful of her hair and pull her head up. She looked up into Slade's glittering black eyes and he smiled at her, showing a mouthful of missing and blackened teeath.

"Yer not done yet, wench. You've got a roight big mess t' clean up 'ere." He gestured toward his groin and Dara saw that he was coated with sticky, warm come.

Stomach in knots, she clambered to her knees and leaned down and obediently began licking him clean. Like a kitten at a saucer of milk, her tongue flickered in and out and she busily worked her way around his hirsute torso. Spending a liberal amount of time on his still half turgid cock, she slurped her way up and down his shaft until he gleamed in the firelight. Finally, she nuzzled his coated balls and using her mouth, tenderly sucked them dry of all of Gandling's dripping seed.

"Well done, wench. King Rolf will be very pleased with you, indeed."

With that, they manacled her wrists behind her back and threw her roughly into the back of the wagon, bolting her to the floorboards once again. Several hours later, she felt the wagon lurch slightly, and someone placed a warm blanket gently over her. A massive hand stroked her golden hair and Slade held one meaty finger up to his mouth.

"Shhhhh..." he whispered, and just as quietly slipped out the back of the wagon.

Dara's blue eyes glittered intently as she pondered this new twist. Stringing Slade along could prove useful -- or deadly -- in the long run. But it was a risk she'd have to take.

THE END

Part 7, coming eventually...

12