The Trials of Pauline Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it caressed the soft puckered tucks at the end of the passage in a soothing and stimulating motion. Rita began to relax, to enjoy the sensation, her vulva filling anew with warm honey, trickling over the bloated lips. As suddenly as the invader had entered her, it withdrew. But only to be replaced by something warm and blunt, nudging between the virgin lips of her vulva.

A thick warm shaft pushed firmly between them, pushing them aside, until it encountered the spongy barrier. Rita tensed and whimpered with apprehension. This is it, she thought; she was about to die! The stretching sensation was incredible. She felt to be splitting in two. Her virginity was being forced from her. And her body was crying out for it.

Almost in a state of slow-motion, Rita experienced the deliberate removal of her maidenhead. She was terrified; tightly tensed, waiting for the shattering pain. The man carefully eased the head of his stout penis in and out of the entrance a few times to increase its lubrication. Its soothing motion began slowly to lull Rita out of her dread.

Then, with a firm lunge, the shaft sank home, deep into the honey up to the hilt. She yelped and jerked at the abrupt sharp pain. But it quickly dispelled as she flexed her buttocks. The invader went on sliding smoothly in and out of the tight little opening, with her whole body seeming to be crammed to overfilling.

Her chaste vagina was being stretched tighter than it could surely take. It would surely split! But Rita began to realise the strange, erotic feeling of the penis, gorging and sliding inside her. It was the first worshipper at her secret shrine. An unknown phallus of large proportions at her altar of lust.

Polly was watching the action with utter amazement. The stiff flesh thrust in and out of her friend's small, puffed lips. The shaft drawing out from the passage, dragging the syrupy lips with it in seeming desperation, only to be crushed back into the orifice. Polly feared that Rita's whole womb would be drawn out of her like a chicken's entrails.

The rider was now lunging hard and deep into Rita's loins, with one hand pulling on the reins, the other slapping the coiled crop against her flank. He was riding her hard.

Polly felt Noah's fingers dipping into her yearning gap, wet with desire, teasing the throbbing bud. Her body stiffened. Other fingers had snaked between the cleft of her bottom, rubbing the lips, soft and slippery with her private honey, seeping from her secret entrance.

It was another of the boys crouched at the other side of her, hoping to increase her hunger for cock; stimulating the passage he hoped to bury his penis in. Her insides were boiling with heat and exhilaration, frustration surging in her loins. She wanted to climax, but couldn't! The sensation was beginning to overwhelm her.

Tears of frustration squeezed from her tightly shut eyes. She concentrated on watching the hard thrust of the shaft filling Rita with anguish. The excitement was almost unbearable though she wallowed in the sensation of ecstasy which pervaded her loins.

The rider's hips started to tense and shudder, he grunted, suddenly holding himself erect and still. The thick shaft buried deep inside Rita spurted the first of its offering. The loins jerked several times more as the remaining sperm splashed deep into the shrine, christening Rita's womanhood.

Polly exploded with her orgasm brought on by the two sets of fingers fluttering over her genitals.

When the man's weapon was withdrawn from Rita, it was already beginning to soften. She remained still, leaning against the partition, her loins burning and twitching. The tormentor bra was unbuckled and removed. The gag taken out of her mouth, the girdle removed.

Looking down, she saw the red blotches, like a nettle rash round her bloated areolae. But, miraculously, the skin was not broken. The nipples were now larger and stiffer than she had ever known them. Their sensitivity was incredible. They tingled with a fierce prickly heat.

12