The Trials of Pauline Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clitoris was erect and sensitive. An orgasm was building up fast. Unwanted. Shameful.

'Take them off!' she heard Fagin order.

Thumbs were pushed into each side of the briefs. They peeled the cotton fabric over the crimson mounds of tender flesh, still swelling into a complex tracery of purple ridges. Her genital area was fully encased in a black fleece, covering her inner thighs and the cleft of her buttocks as far as to the other puckered orifice, peeking like a small clearing in the forest of curls. The pungency of her juices were released, filling the youths nostrils with female sexuality.

Fagin looked in amazement and disgust at the hairy genitals. He had never witnessed anything like it. To many men, this was a fantastic, erotic sight, arousing their lust by its sheer abundance of hair. But it revolted Fagin's sense of taste. A woman's vulva should be soft and smooth; not rough and hairy. Snatching up the long split cane from the straw, he lashed out at the offending sight.

'Disgusting!' he shrieked. 'Filthy!'

Miss Armitage was not expecting more beating. She reared with a screech at the stabbing slash. Her plump curves jolted with convulsive leaps.

'Get her legs open!' Fagin shouted. Jacko and Nipper quickly took hold of the sturdy calves and yanked them apart, opening the gap between Miss Armitage's thighs to the full force of Fagin's sadism.

The nauseating sight of the victim's secret pride, drove Fagin into a passion of abhorrence. He lashed at it with uncontrollable fierceness. Nothing was spared the onslaught. He went berserk. The delicate vulva was slashed, the large cheeks battered blue and crimson. Miss Armitage's howls of anguish were pitiful to hear.

Her massive orgasm crashed through her loins lifting her to heights of exhilaration. Not even the excruciating pain could detract from the ecstasy. This is what Miss Armitage had often craved but never experienced before. Not even in her frequent fantasies had she imagined such overwhelming agony. Never in her wildest dreams had she imagined such a stupendous orgasm.

Rita and Polly stood aside, impressed and aroused at the sight. Rita's own beating had been vicious but was as nothing compared to the thrashing Miss Armitage was suffering.

When the willow finally snapped in Fagin's grasp, the split ends had splintered into a thousand strands. Miss Armitage was reduced to a trembling heap of bruised and pummelled flesh, whimpering and whining. The ridges of angry stripes on her abundant flesh were overlaid by other scarlet weals. Miss Armitage lay broken and vanquished.

Fagin hurled down the broken cane in disgust.

'Take her now, Jacko!'

Rita was in awe of this powerful dominating man. The punishment had thrilled her, though terrifying in its intensity. He may be unclean and unattractive but he had the authority. He had power. He dominated them. Fagin went to one side to sit on an old saw-horse. Rita sidled up to him and put a tentative arm round his shoulder. Breathing hard from the exertion, Fagin turned and smiled up at her before wrapping his long heavy coat round her waist.

With a grin, Jacko positioned himself behind the plump purple buttocks. They watched him stare at the sight before him. Between Miss Armitage's mutilated cheeks was the soft centre of the lady, hidden among the thicket of curls, now tousled and wet. Folds of tender, inflated flesh protruded from them, revealing the position of the secret passage. Ready for penetration.

Taking his time, Jacko placed his blunt phallus at it, nudging the lips apart. They opened like rose petals, surprisingly pale against the dark surroundings. Slowly, he sank his full length into the hot tube of womanly delight. A long wail escaped Miss Armitage. She was wallowing in the ripple of an orgasm through her groin. Whilst Jacko made slow rhythmic thrusts into the deepest dark secret of the mistress, Nipper stood in front of her, cupping the hanging breasts, heavy and pliant in the palms of his hands. He kneaded and squashed them, twisting and pulling brutally at the long nipples, stiff as dugs.

Feeling Nipper's stiffness pressing into her face, Miss Armitage groped for it with her mouth, like a fish, opening her lips to take it in to suckle. It was instinctive. She sought solace from her uncle.

Standing beside Fagin, Polly felt the heat glowing in her belly. The juices of desire re-kindled by the scene being acted out in front of her. The warm embrace of her new master, the curious smell of his stale clothes. A male smell. His hand wormed its way between her throbbing cheeks, searching for her young virgin genitals. Polly's muscles flexed and stiffened at the touch. The stubby finger found the opening between the soft folds, gently caressing the stickiness.

They watched Miss Armitage becoming more agitated. Her buttocks trembled like a huge blancmange. The penis in her mouth erupted, Miss Armitage's buttocks lurched and thrust hard against the young man behind her. She screamed pitifully as the agony lashed through her whole nervous system. The stiff shaft slid from her mouth. Her body bounced. She tugged at the ropes. Her arms were at breaking point.

With no more strength, she was beside herself with anguish. Her loins were burning with lust. Then she slumped forward as Jacko burst his dam, gushing into her, slaking her hell-fire.

Several minutes passed as the young men readjusted themselves. Miss Armitage slumped forward, suspended by the rope, heavy breasts swinging, slowly like pendulums, knees sagging. The groans were barely audible behind the harsh breathing. Janine broke the hushed, almost remorseful, atmosphere with rustling the straw as she walked across to the reclining figure.

She lowered the rope from the overhead beam, allowing the victim to collapse into the straw. Rita went to help her. The fettered hands were released and Miss Armitage was lifted to her feet, legs apart, supported by her two pupils. Her tear-stained eyes opened, looking dully at Fagin.

He was sitting impassive, his grubby finger still inserted in Polly's vulva. The dishevelled naked figure looked pathetic. Fagin thought she looked disgusting. Her hairy belly was matted with perspiration and sperm, her hips blue with bruising. Crimson stripes discolouring the flesh. Miss Armitage looked spent.

Fagin smiled at her without humour in his eyes.

'Now, my dear, you must do whatever I bid of you. You will obey without question.'

'Yes, master,' was almost inaudible.

Fagin's transferred his stubby fingers to between Polly's cheeks, pushing deep into her stretched anus. She felt a jolt in the groin as he delicately rubbed her sensitive button with his thumb. Polly's inside exploded in an orgasm, her knees buckled and she sank heavily onto his fingers.

Miss Armitage became an ardent slave and disciple of Fagin, feeding him with young virgins for his rich clients as they came into the school and teaching her pupils the joys of bondage and punishment.

12