The Trials of Pauline Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'This is to repay the over enthusiasm and enjoyment of your severe punishment ma'am,' he is supposed to have said. 'Bend over! Lift your dress! Higher!'

'Oh, Father James. Don't be too hard on me. I swear I only try to do God's will.'

'It is God's will that you be punished by me. My own will be done.'

Then followed distinct thwacks of leather on bare flesh, accompanied by stifled squeals. After several blows he was heard to chastise her further.

'You are leaking, ma'am. Juice oozes from your secret hell. You are on fire! That is an intolerable sin! I shall need to plug the crevice until it stops!'

'Oh Father. Punish it thoroughly. I am sinful and wicked; in need of correction. Do not spare your rod, but trounce it soundly. Be rough, I pray you!'

Muffled grunts and whimpers followed. Rita swears that she then put her eye to the key-hole and saw Father James, cassock hoisted to his waist, thudding his loins vigorously against Miss Angelica's bare behind bearing signs of whipping. She saw that huge, wobbling mountain of white flesh, streaked with many scarlet weals, tremble under the onslaught. The Principal was groaning piously as the piston-like shaft brought her to a high peak of sexual exhilaration. Although fascinated by the sight and sound of Father James pounding at Miss Angelica, mewling with delight, Rita was frightened of being caught spying, so fled to her class-room.

Polly had watched Miss Armitage's reactions during the tale, seeing the signs of envy gleaming in her eyes. She accused her of having carnal desires for Father James.

'Of course not!' Miss Armitage insisted.

'Show, then!' Polly demanded.

'No!' she implored. 'Don't! I lust after no man. Only young ladies in my care. YOU, Polly!'

'I don't believe it. Hold her down!' And two of the young ladies pinned Miss Armitage to a chair, twisting her arms behind the chair back whilst two more, with a whoop of delight, unfastened her bodice and bra, releasing the meaty breasts with their distended nipples, to slouch on her swollen belly. Meantime, Polly and Janine lifted her legs high, pushing the hem of her skirt to her waist, exposing the nylon briefs hiding her fleecy secrets. The gusset was damp with arousal.

'There,' Polly cried. 'Lust juice in abundance! On the bed with her!'

The young women handled her roughly, face down, onto the end of a bed, removing her clothes in the process with the exception of the panties. Polly eased the nylon garment away from the ample cheeks of her bottom, sufficient to uncover the hairy space between the thighs. Sure enough, her arousal was plain to see. Polly reached over to part the fleshy lips.

'Look! Our mistress is aroused by the carnal thoughts of Father James large penis!' There were gasps of shock. 'Admit it! You lust after him!'

'No, no!' Miss Armitage wept.

'Hand me the tawse, Rita.' As Rita opened the drawer to select the multi-thonged device, Polly continued. 'Confess that you've allowed that his male flesh to penetrate your private place. You've disregarded our trust, opening your female secret to this mere man. And just for lust!'

'No!' the slave wailed.

Polly pulled the nylon back over the mounds of flesh as she took the whip from Rita. Without pause she lashed at Miss Armitage's ample mounds. She responded with a cry of anguish with a recoiling jerk of loins.

'Confess!' Polly cried as she lashed a second time across the pale nylon-clad flesh, now swelling under the knotted cords.

'I confess,' Miss Armitage finally admitted, through her wails.

'Tell us about it,' Polly demanded with a third stinging lash. 'Take them off!' she instructed the other girls. The nylon panties were peeled over the buttocks, wincing at the touch, until Miss Armitage was devoid of all clothing. Her substantial cheeks of flesh were criss-crossed with red weals from the many knotted thongs of the tawse. The plentiful curls covering the crack between her thighs were sugared over with honey. The weals stung and burned their way into her belly.

'Father James is a lewd person with an attraction which is difficult to resist,' she sobbed. 'He is handsome and charming. After I was punished by the Principal for a minor offence, Father James soothed my hurt by gentle massage. He found my honey overflowing and Miss Angelica insisted that he doused my carnal heat by beating it, then dousing it with his demon, already aroused and ready for the assault. I saw it out of the corner of my eye. A swarthy pole of flesh. The circumcised head was scarlet and blue, with a purple ridge. It looked magnificent and awesome.'

Polly reached into the drawer of weapons and selected a large dildo, covered with nobbles and lumps.

'Then he nudged the head of his large penis into my secret hole. It was wonderful being entered by a servant of the Lord.'

Polly placed the dildo between the swollen lips, slowly inserting it to the fullest extent. Miss Armitage shuddered with pleasure as the device stretched her inner folds.

'Like that?' Polly asked.

'Bigger! Hotter!'

Hands groped for Miss Armitage's nipples and soft breasts, caressing her thick thighs as the invader thrilled her bubbling furnace. Six pairs of hands roved over her body, exploring every crevice. She was rolled over onto her back so that her sensitive parts could be better handled. Thick thighs were pulled apart showing her wrinkled pink lips.

Janine got onto the bed, straddling Miss Armitage's head, pushing her young leaking lips to the waiting mouth. Rita bent over her thighs, running her lips across the quivering belly until it sought out the hard button in the midst of her black forest. Stiffened tongue jabbed lewdly at it as the dildo continued its relentless plunging in and out of her orifice, wet with arousal.

'He was superb! Thrilling!'

Miss Armitage went into a reverie, concentrating all her senses on the sensations in her loins and burning furnace. Fluttering in her belly, trembling loins, hips starting to jerk out of control. Her groin lurched at the dildo, meeting its thrusts. Choking grunts as the breath was pushed from her lungs with every lunge of the large invader.

'Ooh! I've been very wicked! The devil is about to leave me!' she groaned into Janine's groin.

'She's coming!' A yell!

And a wave of exhilaration swept through Miss Armitage's belly which arched convulsively. She shouted out in agony several times as the orgasm slammed into her time after time. Polly had trouble in keeping the dildo in place whilst Janine had also reached her climax, grinding her vulva over Miss Armitage's face, using her nose to stimulate her sensitive bud, sliding her slick lips on the mistress's mouth, pouting, kissing and licking avidly.

When Miss Armitage had recovered she was allowed to sit up. Polly looked at her sternly, whip still in one hand and dildo in the other, smeared with her honey.

'To complete you punishment, you will give me head - your head. Whilst you do that, Rita will strap your bare buttocks until I come. So, you'd better be good.'

Polly removed her skirt and briefs, lay herself on the divan, opening her thighs wide to display her fully aroused sex. She propped herself up on her elbows behind her so that she could watch the humiliation of the mistress. Miss Armitage knelt at the base of the divan, staring greedily at the open lips spread in front of her.

The delicate lips, pale and crinkled, half-open leading to the secret orifice, shimmering with Polly's own sweet love-syrup. The sparse golden hair trapped the light like threads of gold, the hood protecting her responsive button which would soon launch her into paroxysms of delight. Miss Armitage licked her lips. She had never seen such a heavenly instrument of pleasure. Perfect! She moved her head between the warm thighs to plant a kiss on the sweet lips.

Thwack! Miss Armitage recoiled as the strap fell across her buttocks, making them tremble and colour.

She now started in earnest, licking the folds eagerly, stabbing her stiff tongue under the hood to stimulated the pink bud.

Thwack! Another stinging smack made her renew her efforts to bring Polly to a climax.

Polly watched with triumph as the strap flay the chubby buttocks, and the mistress gratified the yearning in her burning passage, licking at the flames of lust. She was good with her mouth and tongue. Very good! It must be the result of years of experience.

As the sixth stroke was sighing through the air, Polly felt her excitement surge, her bottom jerked, the tongue jabbed at her trigger bud. With a judder of release, Polly howled quietly. Her hands grasped Miss Armitage's head, pressing it her hard to her groin, rubbing the gash against her nose and chin, as the strap connected with the reddened cheeks.

Instruction at the college was excellent. The young ladies were schooled and groomed. As well as some basic academic instruction, they were taught posture and carriage. They were given speech lessons, and the importance of elegance and breeding. They were also taught other arts, not on the curriculum. The art of seduction and sexual titillation.

Convincing fake orgasms were practised, with effective screams and yelps. During their four terms, the whole range of vocal expression was taught, together with the correct physical responses to any form of sexual molestation - and physical abuse.

During the Christmas break, Polly was to witness scenes of sexual excesses she didnt think possible within her family!

12