The Trials of Pauline Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man was really getting worked up! Lucy nodded to him in an invitation for him to show her his penis. He got the message immediately, slowly undoing the waistband of his jeans and unzipping the front. Sliding his back up against the cabin wall, he pushed the jeans down to his ankles before resuming his cross-legged sitting position. His hips and waist were now entirely uncovered, stiff cock fully in sight, low-slung testicles hanging low. He was dark haired in the groin, though not thickly covered.

His hand was slowly working his shaft up and down. Lucy watched fascinated as the knob slipped out of the foreskin as the hand reached the base, and back again as the hand returned up the shaft. The knob was glistening with his seepage.

'You can turn round now, Polly. He's tossing himself off. Show him your crotch.'

Polly turned to watch the youth stimulating himself. Then, without taking her eyes off the youth, Lucy removed her panties, now soaked with her leaking juices. She stood straight again, parted her legs and taunted the man by thrusting her bare loins at him, feeling her soft lips lasciviously. He was getting more excited at this display.

When Lucy tossed her panties to him, he caught them with his free hand, lifting them to his nostrils to sniff deeply at the sweet aroma of woman's secretions. His legs started to tremble, his loins to lurch. With a jolt, his groin pushed forward, spraying jets of milky fluid onto the deck between his legs. Lucy managed a diminutive orgasm as she rubbed her button, encouraged by the sight of sperm ejaculating from the penis.

'That diversion passed the a little time,' Polly smiled. The young man was still sniffing deeply at the panties as he squeezed out the last drops of semen.

There was a small cabin aft, which they had been shown before setting sail. They smiled sweetly at the young man as they left him to retired into the cabin. There was a toilet to one side of the cabin with a lavatory and wash-basin.

The covers on the bunk in the cabin were reasonably clean. They were able to sit without fear of soiling their dresses. Polly decided she would explore the boat a bit further, to find out where the Captain's cabin was. No one was about. She went forward. There was a muffled smacking sound coming from somewhere. Polly stopped to try to determine the direction of the sound. It was coming from one of the cabins. She eased her way down the walk-way until she reached the door the noise was coming from.

Looking through the porthole to the side of the door she saw a strange sight. At the side of a bunk was a naked female, tied by the wrists and ankles to rings in the bulkhead. Her body was against the wall, but Polly could see that she had a slender body, olive in colour, with small pert buttocks. At the moment this part of her body was being flogged by the Captain with a leather belt.

He was naked from the waist down, back to Polly. The sight of his huge quivering buttocks nauseated her. As he swung back his frame from the hips to increase the force of the blow, she caught sight of a stiff horizontal penis below the sagging bulk of his belly.

Polly listened to the muffled voices, quickly taking in the untidy cabin, unwashed clothes scattered round, empty alcohol bottles, dirty linen hanging half from the bunk. Pieces of equipment were lying about. A car battery stood in the corner, claw-leads attached to an electric charger. The cabin was a mess!

'You a young slut!' Leon was shouting at her, his bulging arms bringing down the belt across her blotched cheeks, with fiery red weals of swollen flesh. The lean hips recoiled and winced. She shrieked as the leather bit into her flesh.

'No, master. I never!' she wailed.

'You make eyes at Robbo!' He lashed at her again. She screamed and jerked with pain.

'No!' she cried.

'Your cunt it is wet through! You think of him! I thrash you for insolence!' Another stinging blow. 'You a bad girl! You deserve to die! Open legs!' The sobbing young woman braced herself against the bulkhead presenting her defenceless womanhood to his domination.

Leon approached the half-sagging form, pushed her legs further apart with his foot. Still grasping the belt, he took hold of her waist, his heavy bulk thrusting against her stinging buttocks and began plunging at her. Polly assumed that he was now penetrating her as his mountains of flesh juddered. The girl was whimpering with pain as the fat belly slapped against the sore, pert cheeks. After a few minutes of exertion he began to tire.

'Right! You suck!' He withdrew from here, and unfastened the knots in the rope securing her to the bulkhead. The woman slowly slid down the partition, collapsing into a beaten heap. Even though released from the ropes, one ankle was attached to a length of chain padlocked to a heavy ring set in the floor.

Leon kicked her in the side. 'Suck, bitch!' He yanked her up by the hair, raven black. She screamed with pain. Leon lay back on the bunk, the woman between his open thighs. Between their burly, hairy flesh hung tight testicles covered with black curls, the stiff shaft protruding from the tangled mass. As the woman turned to place herself between his knees, Polly noticed that she was a Eurasian girl with beautiful features, now stained with tears of torture. She rolled her doe-like eyes in terror, dutifully taking hold of the stiff penis to place its knob into her mouth.

'Suck, bitch!' Leon roared, as he slashed the leather belt against her buttocks once more. She yelled with pain, straightaway bobbing her mouth up and down rapidly on the cock. It was not of unusually large dimensions but the girl clearly had some discomfort getting it fully into her mouth. She choked with sobs and whined, croaking as her head pumped and sucked the nauseating muscle.

Finally, Leon lurched, his loins shuddering, letting out a loud groan. His sperm was splattered into the mouth of the Eurasian. She stopped her movement, lifting her head from the groin. Leon pinched her nose forcing her to swallow the vile slime he had ejaculated into her. Then he thrust her away from him to collapse in a heap at his feet.

Polly studied the woman. She had beautiful features, almond-shaped doleful-eyes, high cheek bones and a small nose. Her breasts were petite but with almost black nipples on large, prominent areolae. The figure was slight, thighs slender with smooth skin, olive-sheened. Her mound was protected by a small expanse of black curls, reaching down between her thighs.

In what seemed no time at all, Polly heard the heavy snores as Leon fell into a deep, whisky-induced sleep. His reclining body resembled a huge whale; his softened penis drooping over the tight testicles. It was an obscene picture! Normally, Polly enjoyed studying the reclining form of a male, his genitals at rest after coitus. But not this one!

With great care, Polly turned the door handle and pushed the door open very slowly. The Eurasian woman felt the disturbance of air, lifting her head in apprehension.

Polly lifted her finger to her lips. She approached the girl. 'Who are you?' she whispered softly.

'Marina,' came the almost inaudible reply. 'Leon keep me slave for fuck and suck,' she added. 'He nearly kill me.'

'How old are you, Marina?'

'I nineteen.' Polly raised her eyebrows in surprise. She looked far younger, but these Eurasian women with taught skin and smooth complexions always appeared several years younger than their real age.

'Would you like to escape from Leon?' A look of hope flickered in Marina's dewy eyes, but quickly disappeared.

'I like, but he follow me and flog me to death,' she murmured sadly.

'I'll think of a way to take you with me. Where does he keep the key for the padlock?'

'Under his pillow.' But Leon's head was on the pillow.

'I'll come back later.'

Polly backed away softly to return to Lucy, explaining what she had seen. They worked out a plan of campaign. It would have to wait until they had docked and the provisions were almost unloaded.

They finally arrived in the small, pretty harbour at the foot of the cliffs. A flat lorry was waiting with two young men to unload the provisions. They looked strong and clean looking. Lucy checked the items, ticking them off against a bill of lading as they were transferred to the dock-side. The crew and the Captain were busy supervising the work as Polly quietly slipped away to the Captain's cabin, after giving an unobtrusive nod to Lucy.

Marina was huddled in the corner of the cabin in the semi-darkness. She looked nervous, her doe-eyes widened as Polly felt under the pillow for the key. It was there! She crossed quickly to the girl. Stooping, she inserted the key into the manacle round Marina's ankle and unlocked it. The chains rattled unexpectedly. Polly caught her breath, remaining quite still for a few seconds. The sound of voices continued unbroken from outside. With a sigh of relief she replaced the key.

'Now, creep to the rear of the boat. Keep out of sight whatever happens. When you see me get into the truck and start the engine, jump from the boat and into the back of the truck. But, whatever you do, keep silent and try not to be seen. I'll draw their attention away from you.'

'I'm scared!'

'There's nothing to be scared of if you keep absolutely quiet. I'm going.'

But as she turned the huge bulk of Leon appeared in the doorway. Polly took a step back, her mind racing.

'What do you think you are doing?' he growled. 'This cabin it is private. What you steal?'

The massive figure was closing in, his hands unbuckling the wide belt round his waist. Polly retreated to the end of the cabin, Marina cowering on the floor. His breath stank of stale whisky, his perspiring body reeked of sweat.

'I flog intruders,' he snarled. 'Teach them lesson.' With a flick of the wrist, the leather belt curled through the air. It struck Polly on the hip with a stinging blow. She tried to fend it off with her arms but Leon grabbed her by the wrist, twisting her round into a half-Nelson. The strap was flailing her buttocks with stinging blows.

The large man fell onto the bunk, pulling Polly across his lap. The biting strap never stopped beating the cheeks of her bottom and the tops of her thighs. Polly was kicking her legs but to no avail. The brute was strong. She was powerless! The noise outside as the crates of supplies were transferred to the wagon drowned any sound of the scuffle within the cabin. Besides, the others were at the other side of the boat.

Polly's kicking had pushed the hem of her dress as far as her buttocks, presenting her white neat panties to the glazed eyes of the punisher. The tufts of golden hair escaping from the side of the briefs aroused Leon's libido. The spreading dark stain in the gusset was evidence that the lady's libido was also aroused.

Leon decided he would fuck her. She was an elegant lady of great beauty and refinement. But, like all ladies, she would enjoy being fucked, he thought. Very few turn down the offer of a stiff cock. He paused in his whipping. Hanging the belt over his shoulder he smoothed his callused palm over the sleek nylon panties, covering the blotched crimson swelling of her buttocks. Polly winced at the sharp pain. When he peeled the panties over the buttocks, Polly became alarmed.

'I want fuck you!' he said slowly with hoarse lewdness. 'You enter my cabin for fuck, no?' His fingers had found the delicate lips of Polly's secret folds, now fattening with desire in spite of her revulsion. They pushed their russet lips from out of the plump vulva, wrinkled and soft. The honey was leaking from the pink opening, staining the golden curls. Leon's eyes were rivetted. His stubby fingers stabbed at the entrance.

'You ready for screwing,' he said. 'I feel your oils.'

'No!' she told him.

'Yes! You want Leon fuck you.'

Leon stood, still keeping Polly in the half-Nelson, pushing his ducks down with the other. His erection had sprung into action. He tore Polly's briefs from her burning, fiery bottom. She yelped in agony as the fabric scraped the tender sores. Leon had become wild with lust. He flung Polly into the corner of the cabin stumbling frenziedly out of his trousers' Polly saw the angry shaft protruding from the black greasy curls, the tight testicles swinging lewdly between his massive thighs.

'Suck first? You want suck Leon's cock?' he enquired as he stood astride her exhausted body. Polly noticed the car battery at the side of her. She reached for the leads, wrenching them from the charger. Leon was too drunk with desire to notice what she was doing. Hypnotised by the glory of her superb vulva, plump and inviting, his eyes could only stare at its beauty.

As he lowered his groin over her breast, Polly aimed at the genitals, dribbling and spilling over with lust. She jabbed the open claw of a lead at one side of his testicles, then the other one.

'ARRRGH!'

The effect was stupefying! Leon's huge bulk was tossed in the air with a great bellow of pain. The twelve volts seared through his testicles with a jolt of ultimate agony. Polly had managed to attach one of the claws to the skin of his sac. She rolled away, leaping nimbly to her feet as Leon crashed to the deck in anguish. The other claw-lead hadn't attached to his balls.

She stooped to pick it up again, clasping it over the base of the rigid shaft. Leon gave another roar of pain, his thighs jerking wildly, his knob spurting its vile jets of sperm over his fat belly. Polly didn't wait to study the effects of a twelve-volt current through a man's genitals. She took Marina by the wrist, dragging her swiftly out of the cabin, round the forward deck and down the gang-plank. Lucy caught sight of her as she raced round the wheelhouse, Marina in full flight behind her and fired the engine into life.

The loading of the produce was complete. As the two women vaulted onto the lorry, Lucy let in the clutch with a squeal of skidding tyres. The crew members looked in amazement as the lorry accelerated up the slope away from the dockside.

12