The Trials of Pauline Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her screams became pitiful. After what seemed an eternity of agony, Lucy became conscious of a break in the rhythm. Those powerful loins started to jerk and lunge erratically. A massive jerk behind her almost split her womb open, as Pluto emptied his loins into her tightness. The liquid seemed to inflate her vagina even more! She was flooded with his gushes. Pluto withdrew, his deflating shaft slipping from the rings. Lucy's lips were severely stretched after the treatment they had withstood. Swollen and scarred. Angry in colour. So that was how her vulva became so violated, Polly thought. Her face was drawn with pity for her friend.

After being released from the table leg, the ravished Lucy curled at the feet of Pluto, caressing his feet and kissing his legs as he sat at the dining table. The men had removed their trousers and shorts so that their slaves could tend their genitals. An occasional morsel of food was passed down to them to nibble. Nestor was sitting at a divan the end of the table, Marina squatted at his feet.

At the end of the first course - a selection of cooked meats with olives - Nestor gestured to Marina to lay across his lap. She positioned herself eagerly, presenting her olive-skinned cheeks of her small shapely buttocks, thighs slightly apart. Nestor thwacked her bottom brutally with his open palm, watched by the others until the cheeks burned crimson. Marina bit her lip to prevent herself from crying out. Her grunts were spontaneous as each slap rippled through her.

Then came the unexpected. He took up a small bell. At its sound, Polly's attention was drawn to a naked man who entered the room on all-fours wearing an animal costume with a wolf's head. The erect penis protruded from the costume, swaying lewdly from side to side as he approached the group. After sniffing heavily at Marina's genitals, the wolf's head withdrew.

So realistic was the costume, that Polly could believe her small servant was being ravished by a huge wolf. Taking the cheeks in each hand, it's claws dug deep into the soft flesh, they were forced painfully apart. But instead of violating her small vagina, the stiff erection thrust fiercely into the damp rectum. At this, Marina screamed! She was taken by surprise.

Unprepared for the sudden violation. Nestor watched their butler thudding hard into the slender buttocks. The tight entrance was stretched to tearing round the thrusting shaft. Marina's body shook and jerked with the agony of the forced entrance. But she did not object.

After the heaving had reached it's climax, the phallus withdrawn, dribbles of sperm following it, Nestor repeated the beating of her buttocks with a large wooden lath until the slender girl writhed in pain. Still she did not complain or cry out. Stifled whimpers showed her distress. Finally, Nestor threw down the weapon, lifted the slender body like a doll, turning Marina's back against his chest. Her legs opened wide over his thighs, his straining cock plunging deep into her dripping vagina.

Lust had overtaken Marina. She now cried out in blissful agony. No joy could surpass penetration by her powerful master.

The others watched as the Eurasian doll bounced wildly up and down on Nestor's loins. Her eyes were dazed; her mouth slack and drooling with desire; her small breasts heaving with effort and pain.

After Nestor had liberated his loins with liberal splashes into the small Eurasian, the masters returned to their meal. Once again, the slaves were passed morsels of food as the three masters enjoyed their kebabs and salads. Polly was desperate for sexual release but her master ignored her, passing her morsels of food. She dare not finger herself for fear of being discovered. During the next break in eating, Cronos spoke.

'My slave must be spared the rod this day,' he explained. 'The Ceremony of the Marquis will be performed tomorrow and Polly is required to be in perfect health; sound in body and limb.'

Nestor expressed his disappointment, but said nothing.

'Perhaps you, Pluto, and you Nestor would care to continue taunting your pets.'

'I think, uncle, we should allow our two slaves to beat each other. With the whips.'

'Good!' Cronos cried.

Lucy and Marina were taken into the middle of the room, each handed a whip.

'There. Please your masters by flogging each other.'

Polly sat at the feet of her lord as her two friends sparred and lashed out at each other. The three men watched with undisguised relish. Marina and Lucy knew they would have to make it real if they were to avoid a savage thrashing from their lords. They fought like cats, snarling and lashing at hips, waist, legs, shoulders. Anywhere to raise furrows of pain.

When both had exhausted their strength, they sank exhausted to the floor, their bodies lacerated by long scarlet weals; their buttocks swollen and blotched. Perspiration shone on their faces and heaving breasts.

'Before retiring for the night,' Cronos told them, 'I think we should inspect their private entrances to ensure no damage.'

One after the other, the battered friends were laid out on the table where they were subjected to a close inspection of their secret passages by all three men. Polly escaped that humiliation. The rear entrance of their collapsed bodies were finally violated by Nestor before the entertainment came to an end.

12