The Trials of Pauline Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Polly's surprise, she too was naked. She didn't recognise her body. It wasn't her's! The long pointed tits, thrust forward in a creamy glow in the candlelight, she didn't recognise. As the witches held her wrists, Polly realised that she was perched on a long, narrow table - like an altar. Lucy fitted a curious leather support over Polly's breasts to lift them. It had no centre, allowing the nipples to protrude. But the insides of the two cups were pierced with a myriad of short pins. They prickled painfully, puncturing the delicate flesh of her breasts, as the strap was fastened behind her. Polly's mouth opened in a silent scream of agony.

Then came an unexpected explosion, a shower of green sparks in a billow of smoke at the end of the to her left. A shout of delight and a burst of applause from the table greeted two figures appearing from out of the smoke. They were demons, with balaclava-like helmets, spouting short horns. Under a black cloak, their chests had a dark-brown shaggy texture.

These demons were naked from the waist down, each cradling in both hands a huge stiff penis, crimson in colour, protruding from their loins! Polly was fascinated and terrified by these grotesque pricks with a tracery of heavy blue veins. They approached her with sinister laughs. Kneeling on either side of her waist, they grasped her ankles, yanking open her shapely legs to the full, displaying her unprotected genitals. Her ankles were quickly manacled to the front legs of the altar.

A second explosion came from the other end of the cave, smoke billowing amidst a shower of red sparks. The cauldron gave off a blow of blue smoke. A tall figure, a black cloak drawn across his body with his left arm, appeared out of the smoke. His head was covered by a full black mask. Polly could just detect his eyes glinting through the slits. She knew it was Ulysses. A threatening rumble of thunder shattered the silence as he approached her. Polly's flesh turned to goose pimples. A sudden thrill of apprehension shuddered through her body as the figure slowly threw open his cloak.

There was a shower of green sparks and, held in his other hand, was an enormous stiff green phallus waving in front of her. A huge hairy scrotum holding his two mighty testicles swung beneath it, thrusting from the hairy torso. Although his chest looked almost bare, from the waist down to his feet he was covered with coarse hair, like a goat. Polly couldn't take her eyes off the giant green phallus prodding of it's shaggy base, swaying from side to side.

Polly stared at it, whimpering. But whether in fear or exhilaration was difficult to tell.

'No! No! Please don't touch me,' she moaned.

'Whip her!' The command came from Lucy

The figure, ignoring Polly's plea, gestured to the devils. They turned her over onto her belly. The pins in the bra perforated her breasts with sharp stinging jabs. Her buttocks were thrashed. She felt the slashed biting deep into her, cutting her into shreds. In her nightmare, she wondered how her flesh could be sliced in this way without bleeding. Waves of agony spread through her loins. The onlookers were cheering and laughing; the devils jeering; the witches cackling. If her master, Ulysses, wanted her to suffer these indignities, Polly was happy to please him through her own torture. There were many cries demanding abuse.

'Whip her!'

'Split her open!'

'Destroy her beauty!'

'Puncture her arse!'

'Cut out her clitoris!'

'Praise be to the Marquis!'

One of the demons penetrated her rectum. There was a cheer as he started to thud his vile penis deep into her pain. Then she felt the other repulsive penis pushed down her throat. Her body was a sea of pain and suffering; her mind a fog of confusion and diabolical images swimming in and out of focus. Laughing faces thrust before her eyes. The ugly, leathery breasts of the witches swayed before her as the two evil cocks battered at her.

Suddenly, her whole body was awash with a revolting slime. Both inside and out. The smell was loathsome. Then she was turned over again. The devil moved slowly between her parted legs, looking down at the unprotected, shaven genitals with their pouting lips. Polly felt a wave of excitement. Cupped fingers grasped the tender lips, caressing the already damp folds before placing the head of the enormous prick at the puckered entrance.

'This is the vulva of an angel!' he cried. It was her father's voice!

At last! Though fearful of the pain, Polly was overjoyed at the prospect of being taken by Ulysses. His beautiful cock nudged into the pink opening. Polly whined and struggled, her eyes glued to the monster, hips and buttocks writhing from side to side. But she was no match for the fastenings round her ankles, the witches and the demons, all holding her firmly.

The two demons reached over her thighs, opening up her vagina to allow the huge phallus to slip slowly into the heat of her wet flesh. A shock went straight to her centre. The penis was as cold as ice! A huge orgasm suddenly slammed at Polly's body as she arched her groin. With a strangled cry, she flung her shoulders back onto the table, screwing her eyes tight in the anguish of the climax, her body embracing the hideous, cold monster. With a smile of triumph, Lucy opened her thighs, straddled Polly's head, lowering her wet vulva onto the pretty face.

Polly kissed Julie's warm lips as the Devil began to fuck her with long strokes. Slow at first, but gradually quickening, whilst the two demons chewed on her swollen nipples. Polly now concentrated on the thrill she was beginning to feel inside. The huge prick completely filled her, stretching her soft fleshy lips to their fullest extent, the pink folds accommodating it's girth and length. She felt as thought she was being split apart down to the entrance to her bottom. Tremendous lunges threatened to burst through into her womb.

It was exactly as she had imagined it in her fantasies. The awareness of being defenceless, her soft body being brutally violated by Ulysses, triggered off her second orgasm. It surged quickly to a peak, crashing over her senses as the massive penis continued to pound her mercilessly.

Polly became aware of other beings at her side, touching her, feeling her body, taking liberties with her bottom. They pinched her breasts, her bottom overhanging the edge of the altar they invaded her anus, they felt and squeezed the stretched the lips of her genitals as the penis lunged in and out of it. Hands everywhere! Breasts squeezed painfully by hands and suckled by wet mouths.

Now a stiff prick, sticky with sperm, was pushed into her face, rubbing urgently against her cheek. She looked up into the face of her father. Eyes gleaming with lust. She took his hard cock into her mouth and sucked on it passionately. Her hands, still held by the witches, were guided into hot, hairy groins, dripping with female honey. Her fingers paddled in the soft fleshy folds, probing the creases. Another orgasm swept through her as she almost lost her senses in a sea of painful lust.

There was a loud, hoarse shout. The penis in her mouth suddenly erupted filling it to overflowing with salty, vile sperm.

'Father!' she screamed.

Hands turned her head roughly to the other side where another stiff shaft was thrust harshly into her mouth. She looked up into the smiling face of her father. Again! He fucked her lips with frenzied thrusts, accompanied by urgent grunts, until that, too, quickly exploded into her, washing her throat with spurts of hot sperm.

'Father!' she cried out again. 'Protect me!'

Her brain was spinning with visions of long spouting cocks lashing her buttocks. Suddenly, the Devil Ulysses bellowed 'Hallelujah!', thrusting his shaft deep between her almost numb genitals.

As Polly swallowed the last of the sperm in her mouth, the bra was removed from her breasts. They were now inflated like balloons. Red speckles covered them. Her belly dripped copiously with a starchy liquid. One of the devils thrust his red penis deep into her ravished vagina, pumping into her with rapid strokes. It pierced her womb with sharp pain. Others were leaning over her, massaging the thick liquid into her belly and pubic hair.

The demon gave a victorious shout, withdrawing his red penis as it spurted jets of more liquid over her groin. The second demon fell on her, aiming his shaft between her wide, plundered thighs, driving deep into her swollen lips. Her father was laughing loudly and obscenely. Orgasmic spasms swept into her tortured belly. She screamed and screamed and screamed uncontrollably with each deep thrust of the demon until, with a loud 'Hallelujah!', he gave a final thrust, gushing jet after jet of sperm inside her.

No sooner had he withdrawn than a fourth stiff penis entered her with a strong thrust. Her brain began to spin. Her breathless screams continued with each savage thrust, getting hoarser, as wave after wave of ecstasy continued to sweep through her almost exhausted body. She was unaware of the ruthless, jerking loins between her bruised thighs, ejaculating its libation into her battered flesh. Every orifice in her body was pouring green slime, thick and stinking. Her breasts exploded. Her vulva had split apart.

Then, quite suddenly, she was stood alone, naked and bleeding, dripping with a stinking sludge. Her hair was tousled, her breasts deflated. No shape was left them. They were empty plastic bags with sloppy teats. Polly was horrified at her appearance. Her genitals were a mass of dangling raw flesh, her rectum was split wide open, her bowels bursting from the gash.

'Throw her to the dogs,' came the cry.

Ulysses appeared in front of her. He was smiling sadly.

'I'm afraid you have failed me, Polly. The Marquis had decreed that you shall be sacrificed to his wolves.'

Polly was weeping uncontrollably. To fail her master was the deepest humiliation of all humiliations. Her body was useless. He breasts empty, her vulva sewn together by the witches. Her cheeks of her bottom in hanging in shreds.

'Please, master. Give me another chance.'

'No! I cannot, Polly. You have come to the end of your usefulness to me. I shall now seek another slave. One with large breasts and a sweet tight vagina.'

Polly let out a long scream of despair.

`Don't be afraid,' he reassured her. 'It will be quick. They have razor sharp teeth. They'll soon tear through your young flesh. It won't take long. They'll start at the genitals, but in no time at all it will be as though you never existed.'

In the distance she could hear the baying of wolves approaching. When the fog in front of her eyes cleared, she was encircled by huge wolves, snarling at her. Sniffing her disfigured bottom and drooping genitals. Growling and howling. Then she saw that they were tethered by their collars. Not quite able to reach her. The terror shook Polly's whole frame. She knew they would tear her limb from limb if they were let loose.

An angel sang in the distance. It was a soothing sound.

'Let them go!' shouted Ulysses.

Polly woke with a terrifying scream.

Into her line of vision Lucy was smiling down at her, stroking ointment into her the deep scratches on her belly. Marina was caressing her genital area with more healing balm, singing a strange song. A special insert was cleansing and soothing her hot vagina. In the distance she heard the growl of a motorised lawn mower. All was peaceful. Her body glowed like a furnace.

'Gosh!' Lucy gasped, 'we thought we'd lost you then. You've been out for ages! What on earth happened, Polly?'

Polly didn't reply straight away. Her memory was still a bit unclear. She just looked blankly at Ulysses.

'Where is he?' Polly asked.

'Where's who?' Lucy was uncertain who she meant.

'My father.'

'Your - who?'

'My father!'

Lucy smiled. 'You've been dreaming, I expect. But don't worry, we'll soon have you back to full health,' Lucy assured her. 'Cronos was very pleased with you. You were great!'

Polly relaxed. She was glad Cronos was pleased, of course, but even more delighted that Ulysses would be happy with her work. For it was he she really wanted to satisfy. There was nothing she wanted more at this moment than to be cradled in his powerful arms, curled up on his muscular lap.

12