The Trials of Pauline Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the second lash, her body jerked against the fastenings, her head snapping back in pain, her pony-tail swishing around. Tears seeped from her eyes, screwed up against the sting. The pain tore through her loins, burning with almost unbearable heat. A third and fourth slash tore into the soft skin with searing agony. Miss Armitage could not prevent a scream tearing her throat. Quilp dodged to the front of the horse where he adjusted the height of the beam so that his grotesque cock could penetrate the victim's mouth. Without any preliminaries, Quilp gripped her jaw , pulling it open, and slid his penis deep into her throat.

Polly could see her old mistress choking on the thick shaft. Remembering her first visit to Ulysses, she knew just how Miss Armitage felt. Unable to breathe, head spinning. Fagin, meanwhile, had continued the flogging with energetic blows. His passion was frantic. He flogged without mercy. This was real punishment! Serious flogging! An all-enveloping numbness gripped Miss Armitage's loins, scorching with fire. She no longer felt anything.

The lashes bounced from her raw broken flesh, leaving long weals. The huge penis filled her mouth and throat, thrusting in and out. The swell of her vulva spurted with the two blows, her bladder out of control. The once creamy cheeks were now ablaze with crimson streaks, bruised blotches. The mistress was almost unconscious, her body limp. A furnace of pain crushed her senses.

The dam of sperm burst in her mouth. Quilp's thick seed swilled into her cheeks. It withdrew giving the victim the chance to gulp air into her lungs.

The sperm dribbled from the corner of her loose mouth. The beating stopped. Fagin stood panting for breath, the leather strap hanging inert from his right hand. All became still. Harsh breaths were all that broke the silence of the studio.

Slowly, Fagin unbuttoned his trousers, allowing them to fall to the ground. He had become deranged with viscous lust. His rigid penis appeared, swaying drunkenly. Looking down on the motionless figure of Miss Armitage, her buttocks a mass of bruises and striped ridges of crimson, speckled with bright red spots, Fagin wondered if he might have gone too far.

The puffed vulva, defenceless amid the burning hills, beckoned to him. In the silent room, all eyes were glued to the passive figure splayed across the vaulting horse, head hanging as though lifeless. There was no longer any reaction from the body. A camera close-up showed that the vulva was certainly aroused, honey oozing from the open petals.

Fagin dropped the weapons as he moved between the hot thighs. He placed the knob end of his engorged prick against the orifice, feeling the silky warmth. Pulling the foreskin back along the shaft as far as it would go, the large plum-like head, with purple rim, sank into the velvety opening, stretching out the folds to penetrate deep into 's secret depths.

The wonderful feeling of expanding vagina, filled with thick male flesh, thrusting into the very pit of her being, brought Miss Armitage back to consciousness. Her mind, dulled by pain, was recalled by the exquisite sensation of being inflated, almost to bursting point. She felt the testicles cuffing her clitoris, stimulating her desires. She could sense being filled with cock.

But Fagin was too deranged with lust which had been building up inside him. He was crazy with desire. The limp, plump female body with its puffed vulva was too much for him to resist. His muscles convulsed, buttocks tensed. With a dragging in his belly, a massive explosion deep in his loins burst his dam. Sperm splattered into Miss Armitage's willing tortured body.

As soon as he withdrew, Quilp slapped Miss Armitage again with his large coarse hand, until the coiled spring in the pit of her womb got tighter and tighter! She moaned with anguish and ecstasy. She could hear the slapping sound, but nothing else mattered in the world! Time was suspended! Her thighs tensed; her blazing buttocks quaked. The thrill of her sex swelled up, like a great wave of relief, carrying her along a swirling crest of delight. Surging and swirling!

Finally, her orgasm crashed over her! With a loud rasping scream, it blasted into her belly, gushing into every limb. Every nerve cried out her elation.

Polly watched as Miss Armitage was released from the chains and assisted to her feet. She had been thoroughly ravished and too weak to walk. Then, Ulysses took Polly back into his own comfortable room. There, in the corner, stood the large wheel of punishment. Stood beside it was the diminutive bulk of Quilp. Polly couldn't believe how he had moved so quickly from the studio. He held a long horse-whip. Polly blenched at it. Then she realised how. The door opened and another Quilp entered. Twins!

It was the most wonderful evening of her life. Strapped naked and spread-eagled to the wheel of torture; her buttocks beaten and bruised, whipped and wealed with red swollen stripes; her groin churning with sweet agony; the spread of fervour running and bubbling inside her belly. The wheel spun as her vulva seeped her sweet syrup. Her mind in a turmoil of lust and pain; a blur of torment and abuse. A kaleidoscope of sensations.

Quilp's horny cock thrusting into her mouth. Choking. The wheel turning. A thick object deep in her rectum. Pumping in and out of her. Thick sticky juices splashing in her throat. Hot and bitter. Fierce jerking in her rectum. Her mouth violated again. More thick spurts. The wheel turning. Then a pause. The final moment. His strong, thick phallus nudging at her virgin vagina. Wet and warm. Sweet and slippery.

There it was inside her. In her secret passage. In there! Stretching! Filling! Bursting! Battering! The sheer joy and elation of being taken by her lord and master. Her long moans of delight and pleasure; squeals of elation, her spring tightening and tightening. Such ecstasy! Such agony! When, oh Lord, when?

It finally burst! She screamed and screamed and screamed! A shower of thrilling shards shattered her brain. Crashing waves of bliss, her vagina filling with her master's seed. A shout of exhilaration from him as he poured his libation onto the altar of her secret, womanly shrine. The altar all men seek. The shrine they all seek to enter. Sheer rapture!

Relaxing afterwards on a divan with the evening sky outside on the balcony, Ulysses was content and relaxed with a supremely happy Polly curled up at his feet. No longer a virgin! Her secret orifice had finally been penetrated. Her shrine ravished. A woman at last!

* * * * * * * * * * * *

'I spoke to Cronos about your father,' he told her quietly.

Polly was suddenly alert again. 'Well?'

'He thinks he's gone to Africa.'

'Where in Africa?'

'He's not sure, but believes MI6 in London knows.'

'Why MI6?'

'Because your father is a secret agent posing as an underground arms dealer. The man who was in the studio knows about it.'

Just then the door opened to admit her old friends. The four women ran to greet Polly with enthusiasm and joy. Tears and laughter were exchanged. Finally, Fagin appeared in the doorway, arms open wide, smiling broadly. She ran to embrace the scruffy old man.

'But Ulysses is my lord and master now,' she told him.

END

12