The Triathlon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mother of god that's incredible, can all men do that?"

But he couldn't have replied even had he wanted because his mouth was still full of an erect and jerking clitoris.

Eventually she subsided and drew him up so her lips were at his ear.

"This is what you do to my sister?"

He nodded but she had already reached down to check his erection.

"Put it in me now Tom."

So he entered an already well lubricated vagina but it was quite something when she finally came again and screamed the place down. In contrast his own orgasm was a far quieter affair but nonetheless equally satisfying.

Later Isabel cooked dinner for the three of them and it was clear that the two woman had already discussed his performance in considerable detail.

"Isabel says she now understands what I'm always banging on about."

............................

Much later and in the privacy of their bedroom Graziela was understandably curious.

"What was it really like making love to my sister?"

"Pretty amazing but we didn't actually make love, it was just a nice pleasant fuck. I mean don't get me wrong because I do love her but never in the same way as you."

"You mean more like a sister?" He was about to reply when he heard a giggle and backtracked.

"Anyway it won't ever happen again."

"Don't you be so sure my love."

"What do you mean?"

"I think that the only man she has ever liked is you, so while masturbation is okay for a bit there will undoubtedly be times when she wants a real cock. So guess who she'll come looking for."

"Couldn't you warn her off?"

"Why should I? I feel secure enough to let her have the occasional treat and you'll enjoy the change."

He was drifting off when he felt Graziela leave their bed and then the room. Curious he lay thinking until inevitably he began to worry. Then, as if drawn like a moth to a flame, he also left the bed.

Out in the corridor it was like deja-vu for Isabel's door was open but this time he could hear the murmur of conversation and, as once before when fearing discovery, turned on his heel and was soon fast asleep.

He woke to full daylight and realised that he was the sandwich between two gorgeous and obviously needy women. One was encouraging his morning stiffie to grow larger and the other was half lying over his chest with her firm breasts flattened against him and her tongue exploring his ear.

"Okay, who's first?" He asked in a voice filled with desire and not a little awe.

THE END

12