The Trick is in the Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers

"Um, description?" Eva reminded them, and Victor broke away.

"Lucy is also a good kisser, and quite a tease. She has shoulder length, curly, red hair." He reached up and rubbed his hand on one of the horns. "She is obviously already horny." Eva groaned.

"You are our fuck toy, not a comedian." She said. But she smiled indulgently anyway.

"Lucy has green eyes and a pert nose that tilts up a bit. She has freckles on her nose," he ran his finger across the nose in question, "her cheeks and her shoulders." he continued, sliding his hands down to her shoulders. "There are also freckles on her magnificent tits." He said. His hands slipped down to cup her very large tits and his thumbs rubbed her nipples. Lucy giggled nervously, and blushed a bit. "There are those who try to say that 'more than a handful is a waste'." Victor said. "But we do have two hands and a mouth." He cupped one tit in both hands and sucked the nipple in. Lucy moaned. He repeated the action on the other and she moaned louder. Victor looked appraisingly. "Thirty eight D?" He asked.

"Thirty eight double D." Lucy replied. He smiled and thought 'all the better'.

"Freckles on her arms too." Victor observed, tracing his hands down, and then he dropped to his knees. He turned Lucy around and ran his hands up her calves and the back of her thighs, his thumbs pushing between her legs.

"Nice legs," Victor said, "perfect for a mini skirt." Then he reached her ass and kneaded the globes of flesh. "Good and firm." He said, and then pulled the cheeks apart. Lucy's lips did not hang as low as Eva's, but the light fuzz of red hair was already glistening with moisture. Lucy didn't lean forward to give the others a better look, and Victor thought she might just be a touch more modest than Eva. He wondered absently if the others would all be watching as he was fucking each one of them, or if he would have the privacy of a bedroom or something. Victor pulled his mind back the present and turned Lucy back around. "Genuine redhead," Victor said, his voice croaky with lust, "and a quite light covering of hair." It was easy to make out her lips through it. He took Lucy's ankle and spread her legs.

"Gently please." She said nervously as his hand traced its way up. Victor smiled.

"Certainly." He replied. Victor rubbed his finger along her slit, letting it get thoroughly wet with her juices. Lucy moaned as he deliberately brushed her clit. Edith had taught him how to manipulate her clit the best way, and Denise had enjoyed that skill greatly too. Once his finger was wet Victor slowly pushed it at Lucy's opening and felt her slowly stretch around him. Using gentle thrusting motions he worked it in until it was fully buried in her. "Oh so tight." Victor said happily. Lucy moaned her appreciation as Victor finger fucked her for a while. Finally he pulled his finger out and sniffed. "Strong smell, but nice." He said and sucked the finger. "Delicious." He said, and looking up at the other girls he stood up and wrapped up the introduction. "And delicious is a good word to describe little Lucifer here." The girls clapped again and Lucy walked back to stand next to Eva.

"Me next?" The ghoul asked, sounding a bit nervous.

"Yes." Victor said, and she too peeled her leotard off, modestly trying not to show too much in the process. Victor looked at her and was surprised. She was perfect, but had no specific individual outstanding features. Every part of her was perfect, and it all just worked together. She looked coyly at Victor.

"I'm not really as... um striking as the others, am I?"

"The word for you is perfect," Victor said, voicing his thoughts, "now come over here and let me introduce you." The ghoul walked to him, a little awkwardly, and turned to the other girls. She had kicked off her shoes when she took the leotard off, and was totally naked. "This is...?"

"Terri." The ghoul said, and Victor considered that for a moment.

"Fying?" He asked.

"You're good at this Victim." Lucy said, and giggled.

"Right." Victor wondered if he should say something about the quality of their jokes, but he didn't want to upset what looked like being a very good night. "Hmm. Five seven?" He asked.

"And a half." Terri said.

"Sometimes that extra half inch is very important." Victor said seriously. Terri rewarded him with a small smile. Victor reached for Terri and lifted her, feeling her pussy lips rubbing on his cock. She was shaved clean and it felt very smooth. For some reason Victor had stopped feeling like he was about to cum. He was hard and ready, but no longer so close to the edge. He felt more in control as he became more comfortable with the whole situation. He let her down slowly, enjoying the smooth feeling of her shaved pussy again.

"Terri is a little more curved," Victor said carefully, "but certainly not fat at all. She has a very voluptuous figure. I'd say one fifty five pounds." Terri smiled gratefully.

"Close enough." She said, realizing he had deliberately guessed a bit low.

"Wavy brown hair, a bit messed up from the mask." Victor said. "And gorgeous, big, brown eyes." Terri smiled again, this time wide enough for Victor to appreciate how beautiful it made her look. "Movie star looks." Victor said, and he bent forward to kiss her. Terri hesitated, but let him put his lips on hers and eventually opened her mouth enough for him to slip his probing tongue in. She was totally passive and looked a bit concerned. Victor thought she must be very inexperienced, and he would need to be very gentle with her. "Lovely." He murmured when he pulled away, and he cupped her tits in his hands. "Firm," he announced, "and quite pink and puffy in the nipples." He tweaked them, but did not get any stiffening as a response. Victor thought she might be a bit too scared of what was to come. "Thirty eight C?" He asked and she gave him a small smile again and nodded. Victor ran his hands down her sides and across her belly. It was flat and firm. "Works out a bit I'd say." He said, and then turned her around, knelt down and looked at her gorgeous ass. It was heart shaped, and looked very taut. He ran his hand up her long legs slowly, and was rewarded with some small goose bumps on her legs. Reaching her ass Victor squeezed gently a few times before pulling her cheeks apart to expose her perfect hairless pussy. Victor thought it almost looked too good to ruin by fucking, but only almost. He wasn't stupid. Terri was tense and he had to use a bit of pressure to see her pussy clearly. He turned her back around and looked at her bald lips. "Beautiful." He said in awe. "It is perfectly smooth and just delightful." Victor took her ankle to spread her legs, but Terri looked down at him and spoke firmly.

"I eventually want your cock in me Victim," she said, "but nothing else."

"OK." He agreed, and leaned forward and licked her hairless slit, making Terri shiver.

"That's not fair." Eva said. "He fingered us, he should do you too." Terri looked at her, thought for a moment, and then reluctantly nodded and spread her legs. Victor stroked her bald pussy for a while, trying to relax her and then, once his finger was good and wet, he slipped it carefully inside her. Victor gasped at the heat in her pussy. "This girl is hot." He said, and quickly pulled his finger out and stood up. He turned back to the others. "And that timid but delicious morsel is the perfect Terri." He said, and then licked his lips. Once again there was some polite applause from the others as Terri hastily returned to the line of girls. Victor sucked his finger to cool it down, and was surprised to find there was no aftertaste from Terri. She had been absolutely clean.

Victor looked at the ethereal ghost and beckoned her. She smiled and wriggled until the cloak fell to the floor. Then she slowly took off the white leotard and walked forward just wearing white thigh high stiletto boots. Victor hadn't noticed them before, but they made the waif like figure very sexy.

"Cass." She said in her hauntingly melodic voice, without Victor having to ask. He considered.

"Per." He finished. She grabbed his cock and squeezed with surprising strength.

"I am going to be a very, very, very friendly ghost." The sexual innuendo in her cute and girlish voice was quite confusing, it just sounded wrong. But Victor smiled and waited without any impatience for her to release her grip. His cock was ready and he hoped that cute voice was going to be begging him to fuck her before long. Cass showed no intention of letting his cock go, so Victor started the introduction anyway.

"This is the delightful Cass." He said. Her thumb was rubbing the tender spot under his cock head where it met the shaft; it was distracting but also very good. "She is all of five foot ten." Cass nodded, and then reluctantly let his cock go as he reached to pick her up. Victor lifted her and she was surprisingly light. But then, he thought, despite her height there wasn't a lot of her. "One twenty?" He asked, and as he did Cass wrapped her legs around him and then her hand was reaching under her leg to grab his cock again.

"Almost." She agreed, her cute voice now had a husky undertone. He nodded and let her slip down, expecting her to straighten her legs. Instead she steered his cock to her pussy and moaned and threw her head back as the head suddenly stretched the opening wide and his cock head slipped inside her wet pussy. Victor smiled.

"Oh, no you don't." Eva said.

"Introduction, not fucking." Lucy agreed. Cass pushed down first, and then straightened her legs and let Victor reluctantly lift her off and place her on the floor. His glistening cock made any attempt at denial a waste of time.

"Cass has long, straight, pale blonde hair." Victor said. "About half way down her back." He looked at her carefully. "Bright blue eyes and exquisitely delicate features." His hands teased the silver sleepers in her earlobes, and then ran down her neck and shoulders to cover her rather small tits. He squeezed and smiled. "Thirty four B?" He asked optimistically, but Cass shook her head ruefully.

"Thirty two A." She replied quietly.

"Still gorgeous," Victor said, "and a fascinating inverted nipple on the left breast too." He bent down and kissed it for a couple of seconds, but it stayed sucked in. Victor straightened up and then he kissed Cass on the lips. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tightly against her while kissing him back passionately. Victor immediately thought of a girlfriend kiss, intimate and loving. When they pulled apart they stared into each other's eyes, it was almost like they had done that before. "Cass is very thin," Victor continued, encircling the top of her arms with his hands, "sort of a super model look, but healthier." He looked at her appraisingly. "No eating disorders?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Just a very fast metabolism," she said, "I eat like a horse, and it doesn't come back out the way it went in." She smiled again. Victor ran his hands down to her narrow hips, and then continued down her legs to her boots while squatting, before he turned her around gently.

"Long and slim legs," he said, "just right for a long and lightweight summer dress, or the catwalk." He gently bit her ass and she wriggled. Victor didn't need to pull her cheeks apart to expose her pussy, it was already visible, the light covering of blonde hair not hiding much at all. He pulled her ass apart anyway and blew lightly on her little puckered asshole. Cass gasped, but spoke firmly.

"That's not where you are going, uh, Vic, so forget it." He turned her around again and immediately licked her delectable pussy. She tasted musky, but very nice. As he reached for her ankle Cass moved her legs apart herself, and Victor smiled. He moved his finger up, noticing with surprise that it was still a little bit red from the heat of Terri's pussy. He rubbed Cass for a moment and then pushed the finger inside her. She was wet enough for his finger to slide straight in, despite her obvious tightness. He wondered if the brief probe by his cock might have helped ease his access too. He thrust a couple of times and then pulled his finger out and sucked it as he stood up.

"Very tasty," he said, "and so, ladies, is Cass."

"Very good Victim." Eva said, and the girls applauded quietly again as Cass kissed him on the cheek, squeezed his hard cock, and then walked back to stand next to the others. They all knew what was supposed to happen next, but there was an awkward silence for about thirty seconds. The girls were looking at Victor's cock. It was huge, and was pointing up, almost vertically. It still glistened with Cass' juices and they admired his muscular form. Victor was obviously strong, now what they needed to know was if he had stamina. Just fucking one of them to orgasm would be a test of endurance for most men. After that they would want to go to sleep, or have a beer, or watch the TV. But Victor had agreed to do all of them. They watched him; and each girl had the same reason for anticipation. He was going to use that cock to bring them pleasure. Victor looked at the girls. They were all very different, but all very desirable in their own way. He wanted to say 'let's fuck', but realized that might not be the smartest thing to do. He wondered how to break the silence, and eventually decided.

"Where?" Victor asked. "In the bedroom?"

"No Victim, right here where we all can see." Eva said.

"Can't have you cheating and using something other than your cock." Lucy agreed. Victor looked around. There were a couple of lounges with big cushions on them and he went and took them, laying them out in the middle of the room. The girls smiled, a marathon sex session should not be attempted on a hard surface. Victor waited, but still they just watched him. He wondered if this was some sort of practical joke, and they were about to say they weren't in the mood any more or something. He hoped not, his cock desperately needed some action, and soon.

"Who first?" Victor asked. "Same order?"

"No," Cass replied, "this time we choose." She looked at the others. "Lucy." Cass said, and Lucy smiled.

"You've got a great cock Victim," Lucy said walking over to the cushions, "now let's see if you can use it." She lay down on the cushions, and languidly spread her legs. "Fuck me Victim." She said, and Victor nodded. He walked over to the beautiful redhead and kneeled down in front of her waiting pussy. Victor ran his cock up and down her slit a few times to get it wet, and then he pushed at her entrance.

"Shit." Lucy gasped, as his larger than normal cock forced its way into her. He paused.

"Are you OK?" He asked, concerned. Victor had no idea what had happened, his cock was noticeably longer and thicker than it ever had been before. He assumed it was because of the incredible situation he was in.

"Just fuck me OK?" Lucy said with her teeth gritted, and Victor pushed into her further. He watched her beautiful green eyes open wider, and pulled back before pressing in again. She grunted, but her nipples were erect, showing her excitement. Eventually Victor started fucking her in long, slow strokes. Lucy pulled her legs up, almost behind her head, and as he finally bottomed out inside her his pubic bone brushed hers, making her gasp again. Victor started pounding her in earnest, continuously increasing the pace, and length of his thrusts as she got used to his size.

"Have a look at the size of that cock." Eva was saying. "That must be very painful." She sounded happy at the thought.

"Yeah." Cass sounded doubtful, or maybe it was worried.

"We all have our trigger Victim." Terri said. "There's a different way to get each of us off with just your cock, but we aren't going to tell you what it is. You have to find it." He listened to her words as he watched Lucy's huge freckled tits shake around with the motion of his fucking. She had gotten used to him now, her hips rose up to meet him on each thrust and she was moaning quietly each time too. Victor noticed that Lucy's green eyes were fading into blue, and wondered why. His cock felt like he ought to cum, but somehow he knew he wasn't going to. There was a pressure he could feel in his balls, but his cock just wanted more. Victor wanted to see Lucy's tits dangling, so he put her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. He quickly resumed the fast pace he had been using previously, and watched the reflection of them fucking in a window. It was very erotic; the slim girl had her huge tits swinging like pendulums as he slammed his cock into her. Victor reached around to grab one, but a voice interrupted him.

"No Victim, cock only, remember?" Terri said, and regretfully Victor's hand returned to Lucy's hips. Victor was sweating, even though the evening was cool, and he could see a sheen of sweat on Lucy too.

"Thirty minutes." Eva said, looking at the clock. She smiled in what looked like anticipation. Victor and Lucy stayed in the doggy position for a long time, but eventually Victor's knees were hurting, even with the cushions under them and he needed to choose another position. He rolled Lucy onto her side and straddled the lower leg while pushing the other one up to her chest. He easily slipped into her pussy now, it had been thoroughly stretched, and she looked up at him with her big green eyes as he fucked her again.

"One hour." Eva eventually said with a touch of awe. "You'd better save some for the rest of us." Victor felt like he was totally in control. His cock was hard and keen, and his balls felt twice their normal size due to the pressure he could feel building up. He was starting to get worried though. His muscles were aching and although Lucy was occasionally moaning quietly she didn't seem at all near cumming. Something was missing, both with him and her. Victor tried to remember what Terri had said, something about a trigger. But what was Lucy's trigger? She had looked pretty much the same all the time, except at the start when her eyes had started turning blue... Finally the penny dropped, and Victor realized that he had the solution. When he was on top he had put direct pressure on her pubic mound, and her clit. When her eyes changed color that must be a sign that she was getting close to orgasm. Smiling wearily, Victor rolled Lucy onto her back again, and pushed her legs up. She moaned in pain as her tired muscles stretched, but then in pleasure as he buried his cock in her to the hilt yet again. Victor started fucking her slowly, and watched for any change. It took almost ten minutes, and by then he was wondering if he was wrong, but finally her eyes started going blue. Victor smiled weakly, but realized that her legs were hurting her and slowing things down. Keeping his cock buried in Lucy's red-fringed pussy he rolled one way and straightened up one of her legs and the rolled the other way and brought the other one down too. Victor ended up straddling Lucy, with his legs outside hers and his cock still buried inside her. He propped himself up on weary arms and started doing pelvic pushups, making sure he rubbed his groin on hers at the end of every stroke. Lucy was moaning louder now, and he could see the red flush rising in her face and on her chest.

"Fuck me Victim, fuck me harder." Lucy demanded, and he tried to comply, somehow teasing strength out of exhausted muscles so he could slam their bodies together harder and faster. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Lucy was shouting now, encouraging Victor with every thrust, and screaming in lust. Her eyes were now a deep blue, and he stared into them with amazement as his quaking muscles kept his cock stroking deep inside her. Finally Lucy howled, and tensed up as her whole body shuddered in orgasm. Her pussy clenched tightly around Victor's cock, holding him inside as he rode out the shaking tidal wave that was Lucy cumming. Her orgasm lasted for almost five minutes, and the other girls just watched in awe. Finally Lucy slowed down, and relaxed enough for Victor to pull his still hard cock out of her and he rolled over onto his back, exhausted. "That was amazing Victim," Lucy gasped, "thank you." He smiled, trying to work up enough energy to say 'you're welcome' but not quite getting there, instead he just nodded weakly.

bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers