The Trick is in the Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers

"Me next." She said happily, and Victor's tongue went back to work. He wondered how long it would last before it was as exhausted as the rest of his muscles. Terri was riding him faster now, and he wondered if she too was a G spot trigger girl, and would she squirt?

"One hour." Eva said sleepily. Terri had turned back again, and Victor could now see her delicate hands manipulating Lucy's huge tits. Her fingers were rolling the nipples gently, and Lucy's eyes were closed in pleasure. Before long Lucy was drawing short gasping breaths as Victor's mouth manipulated her clit and Terri's hands manipulated her nipples.

"I'm getting close." Lucy cried as her muscles clenched and Victor worked her clit faster. "Oh yeah, that's it, I'm there." Lucy shuddered in release, and Victor pushed his tongue into her to feel the squeezing action from the inside. Eventually Lucy too rolled off, and Cass looked at Terri hopefully.

"Time for me?" She asked. Terri reached behind her and held one of Victor's aching balls; he could feel that it was very big in her cool hand, and he winced as she squeezed gently.

"Be quick." Terri said, smiling indulgently, and Cass squealed in delight and positioned her blonde pussy in Victor's face. It tasted sweet, her cum juice had soaked her and Victor realized this was one of the nicest flavors ever. He carefully licked her clean, and was now able to use his hands, so he moved her around to get every possible drop. Then he went to work on getting Cass off again, his tongue in her slit and on her clit, his hands on her beautiful, tiny tits. Soon Terri's hands joined his and he moved his down to play with Cass' lovely little ass. Cass' tits weren't big enough for four hands. Cass didn't complain when he lightly ran his fingers up her crack and brushed her tight little asshole, in fact she shivered with pleasure. But he had promised not to put his cock in and wouldn't use a finger either without express permission.

"One hour thirty." Eva eventually said with a tone of awe.

It wasn't that long before Cass was nearing her orgasm. Her breath was getting ragged and she was grinding her pussy into Victor's face. Victor's cock was almost ready to explode with the stimulation of Terri's pussy riding it and Cass's pussy on his tongue, he was gently rubbing his finger over her asshole, sending constant shivers through her body.

"Put your finger in a tiny bit." Cass said, and Victor positioned it at her tight asshole and pushed gently. It never even got to the first knuckle as Cass exploded in pleasure, writhing around violently enough for his finger to pop out. But she squirted again, and although this time it was not as much, Victor was able to lap it up as she came. He thought it was fantastic. Then Cass too slipped off and Terri looked directly at Victor.

"Time to cum?" She asked with a smile, and he nodded gratefully, dying for the chance just to relax a bit. Terri climbed off Victor's bright red cock. He could swear it was more than twelve inches long now, and fatter than his wrist. The other girls gasped when they saw it, but didn't say anything. Terri piled up the cushions and bent forwards over them, her pussy up in the air and her face on the floor. "Fuck me Victim, and make it count." She said and he looked down at his target. Terri's pussy had been fucking his monster cock for more than an hour and a half, but it still looked perfect. It wasn't red or swollen at all. He pushed his cock in, and noticed that he was more used to the extreme temperature now. His cock and balls were very hot and felt swollen up to many times their original size. After the bit of a rest he could work a bit, and his thrusts now were long and hard. This time Terri had her eyes closed. She was moaning in pleasure, and a few minutes later her eyes opened and she looked at the girls sitting and watching. She nodded to them, and Lucy, Cass and Eva all got up and walked behind Victor. He was blindly fucking Terri as hard as he could, shaking with exertion and exhaustion, and he barely felt the hands brushing his ass and balls in his dazed condition.

"Ready." Eva said from behind Victor, and moments later Terri cried out.

"Now." The three girls pushed against Victor holding his cock deep inside Terri. A very wet finger pushed into his ass and firmly pressed his prostate, while hands squeezed his balls hard. This time Victor exploded, his balls emptying in a single continuous squirt into the waiting girl. Victor howled in agonized release, and Terri howled in victory as she too reached her peak. Victor's head was spinning, he felt like his whole body was pouring out through his cock in one long and hot stream. He collapsed where he was, the girls still pinning him firmly to Terri as her pussy moved around his cock, like it was drinking his cum. Victor faded in and out of consciousness as his pressure finally abated and Terri's pussy started sucking the last drops from him. Then it was all dark.

"Victim." The voice beside his ear whispered. It took Victor a moment to realise it was talking to him. He opened his eyes slowly, and saw Terri smiling next to him. "You were amazing." She said. "The absolute best ever. No man has ever been conscious before when I milked him." Victor's head was still spinning, and he was very confused.

"What happened?" He asked. Then he thought to himself. 'Milked me? She cant be real.' He asked Terri. "Are you an alien?" Terri tossed back her beautiful hair and laughed.

"No," she said, "I am from Earth, just like you, but I am a different species."

"Huh?"

"We evolved around the same time as the humans, but there are a lot less of us." Terri explained. "We can look like you, and blend in, but we are very different inside."

"How?" It occurred to Victor's fuzzy mind that it was still Halloween, and this might just be an elaborate trick.

"I live by drinking human cum, but a normal dose would only last a day or two." Terri explained. "On Halloween a concentrated dose like yours will keep me going for a year. You were very full." Victor looked down and saw his deflated cock and balls; they were still bright red and ached and throbbed, but at least they were still attached. "Don't worry, they will be almost back as they were before in a few days." She said.

"Almost?"

"You won't be able to cum for a few weeks, and your cock will be quite a bit bigger than it was, we can't shrink it back."

"Wow." Victor thought. "And the other girls? Are they like you too?" He looked and saw the three of them sleeping on the floor nearby.

"They are humans. We use them to build enough pressure so we can milk the males. They were given something to make them horny enough to do this and will be returned to where I found them. Their memories will just be like they drank too much and passed out. They might have vague flashbacks, but no real idea of what happened."

"And mine?" Victor asked nervously. Terri smiled apologetically.

"The same I'm afraid, we can't let humans know we are here, you will hunt us down in the name of science. We prefer to keep the rumors of aliens going, that way you look up in suspicion and not next to you." Victor frowned.

"I won't remember the best Birthday I ever had?" Terri frowned.

"It's your birthday?'

"Yes."

"Halloween?" Victor smiled ruefully.

"Yes, I'm afraid so." Terri looked at Victor suspiciously.

"Why didn't you say so?" She asked.

"You didn't ask, and I didn't think..."

"Can you prove it?" She asked.

"My license is in my wallet." Victor said, pointing at their discarded clothes. Terri went to his pants and took out his wallet. She looked at the driver's license and came back.

"That is different." Terri said. "I can't erase the memory of a Halloween baby, it just doesn't work." Victor smiled in relief. "I either have to kill you or trust you." Terri said, and Victor felt his skin crawl. She placed her cupped hand over Victor's heart. Victor looked fearfully at her, and there was no indication that she was joking.

"Trust me, please?" He pleaded.

"You must never repeat anything I have told you."

"I won't, I promise." She thought for a moment.

"You keep your promises don't you?"

"Absolutely." Terri thought again.

"I will find you every Halloween. I will milk you each time and you will renew your promise." Victor shuddered, but mentally shrugged.

"OK." He agreed reluctantly. At least then he could live, for some reason he had no doubt that she could easily just kill him.

"I will give you a gift." Terry said. "A sign of good faith." She pointed at the sleeping girls. "Which girl do you want to wake up next you?" She asked. "She will remember the great sex, but not much else. You can keep her if you want, but you can't mention me at all."

"Really?" Victor looked at the three sleeping forms. Should he choose the playful redhead with huge tits and green to blue eyes? Maybe the masochistic and tiny dark haired girl who actually enjoyed being fucked up the ass? Or maybe he should choose the lanky, passionate and loving young looking blonde who squirted when she had an orgasm? They were all beautiful and exciting women, each had her own unique charm, and it would be hard to pick one over the others. He was in a dilemma.

"Really." Terri confirmed.

"I can't have all of them?" He asked hopefully.

"There would be nothing to milk next Halloween." Terri said. "Pick one quickly before I change my mind." Her fingernails pressed into Victor's chest.

"Oh, uh, I'll choose..."

The End

Author's note: There could be a sequel to this story, I don't know yet, but if you want one tell me in the public comments which girl Victor chooses. If there is enough response I will write the sequel around the most popular choice. Thanks for reading and please vote, it is a competition story and I need all the help I can get.

BB1212

bb1212
bb1212
864 Followers