The Trikingdom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clenched her fists at her sides in frustration and beat them into the bed. One hand snaked into her bedclothes and freed her aching cock from the confining garment. She fondled it for a moment and then released it with a sigh. She eyed it in the dim moonlight as it stood erect over her belly. It bobbed obscenely as it throbbed in time with her pulse.

She looked over at Zella as she slept peacefully and tried to think of a good reason why she shouldn't have her way with the young woman. She had, after all paid for her. Why shouldn't she enjoy the benefits of all that she had to offer? She couldn't damage the young woman any more than she had already been, and there appeared to be nothing she could do for her while they were in Remar. There would be time to properly educate her once they were back in Genoise, and she could make it all up to Zella then.

Before she knew what she was doing, Careena found herself rolling the young woman onto her back, gently, but with hands shaking in anticipation. "Master?" Zella questioned as she stirred. But the young slave recognized the look of lust in her master's eyes and understood what was needed of her. Her slim legs opened automatically to allow her master access and she tried to give an inviting smile.

Maddened with lust, now that she had made the choice, Careena hardly noticed. Her hands roved all over the smooth pale flesh of the young slave trying to feel all of her that she could. She had a brief thought that the young woman would cringe at the touch from the fat old body she had assumed, but Zella smiled and acted as if she enjoyed what was happening.

A part of Zella did enjoy it. This is what she had expected from her master in the beginning and it felt comfortable to her. The talking had disturbed and frightened her greatly and this behavior made her feel normal. When her master's hand found the lips of her sex, she thrust her hips up at it to let him know that she was ready for penetration as she was taught.

Careena was impatient and on her knees between the woman's pale thighs in a flash. The pain and discomfort she had felt when her husband had taken her own virginity were lost somewhere in the back of her mind. All she could think of now was how Kalas had told her that sex with a woman felt so much better than masturbation, and how much she wanted to experience it, how much she wanted to bury the thick throbbing cock she held in her hand into the willing slave beneath her.

She rubbed the head of her cock against the slave's wet opening. She had a little trouble finding the hole, but kept pressing forward and eventually it pushed into Zella's tight pussy. The slave let out a slight gasp of surprise, but Careena didn't notice as she moaned out loud in satisfaction. Nothing could compare to the sensation she felt as her cock entered a woman for the first time. The walls of the young slave's cunt were warm, wet, and tight at the same time. Careena was eager to get her full length into Zella.

She used the bulk of her old, fat body to power her hips forward. She felt something give way before her hard cock, and Zella gasped louder underneath her bulk. Careena didn't give her slave any time to recover and began shoving her hips at the young woman's crotch. She was caught up in the multitude of sensations she was experiencing and unconcerned with Zella's comfort or discomfort. Loud groans and moans were escaping the duchess's lips as her large frame thundered forward and back between the frail looking woman's legs.

Zella, for her part, was happy that her master was finding pleasure with her. She had been a little concerned that her master was disappointed with her because of how the day had gone, but as she looked up into his face and saw the look of animal lust the duchess displayed, she knew she was pleasing him.

Careena was surprised at how much work it took to fuck. She was unused to being in this old, fat body and found herself breathing hard and sweating profusely. She slowed her pace, to catch her breath, and changed to long powerful strokes. Underneath her, Zella started squealing in pleasure every time she bottomed out inside the young slave's pussy.

Careena was unsure whether Zella's squeals were real or fake, and she didn't really care. She didn't have any rational thoughts rolling around her head as she slammed her cock into the slave's pussy over and over again. She felt a perverse pleasure knowing that the young woman was making the noises because of her actions, but whether it was because of her training or a real exclamation of pleasure didn't matter.

After what seemed to the duchess an all too short a time, she felt the approach of her imminent orgasm. She felt her scrotum tighten and her cock strained even more. The muscled in her backside began to knot, and she realized she was no longer breathing and on the verge of passing out. Then the world seemed to explode in a multitude of color, she gasped for breath, and her penis pulsed as it discharged into the slave.

She collapsed on top of the poor young woman; her entire body, covered in sweats, soaked Zella. She had to wait until her head stopped throbbing with the pulses of her penis before she was able to roll off of her. Now that she was sated, a sudden wave of guilt washed over her as she watched Zella climb out of bed to clean herself up. The slave returned quickly and reached down for Careena's limp penis.

The duchess was about to push her hand away, but it was quickly followed by the slave woman's head. The next thing Careena knew, Zella's mouth was fastened over her cock as she cleaned the blood and cum mixture from her master. All traces of guilt began to flee as her penis began to swell and stiffen again.

***

Duke Kalas woke to a quiet insistent knocking on his door. At first he thought he had overslept, but quickly realized it was still dark. "What is it?" he said groggily.

"It's Jareth," the paladin said from the other side of the door. "May I come in?"

Kalas was annoyed at having been woken, but he knew Jareth wouldn't wake him without good reason. "Come," he responded sitting up.

The young paladin entered and the duke was surprised to see his friend still dressed in his clothes, and looking as if he had yet to take them off for bed.

"Is something wrong?" Kalas asked, coming fully awake and getting out of bed himself. Jareth motioned for him to remain lying down and pulled up a chair next to the bed. The two of them had gone through paladin training together and there was little ceremony or respect for rank between them.

"That slave girl, Lina, has been in her room crying since she left your bedchamber. Cilas and I have been trying to console her all night," the young man said with tiredness seeping into his voice.

"Is there anything wrong with her? I assure you I didn't lay a hand on her," Kalas swore.

"I know," Jareth said, "and Cilas has convinced me that that's the problem." The duke gave him a confusing look. "She thinks that you are not pleased with her appearance, and that's why you haven't..."

"Haven't what?! Spit it out Cilas," the duke demanded growing impatient.

"Haven't had sex with her, my lord," Cilas said quickly.

The duke was torn between being angry and laughing out loud, but when he saw the serious look on Cilas's face he settled down. "I can't take advantage of her like that," the duke protested. "I feel bad enough about what I've already made her do."

"You must consider the consequences, my lord," Cilas responded. "You will lose the respect of the ambassador if you do not. She was more than a gift, my lord; she was a test to see what kind of a man you are. If you do not treat her how they treat their own slaves, they will not think of you as a real man, and the ambassador will walk all over you in these negotiations."

Kalas knew the truth to Cilas's words; he had already had some of the same thoughts himself. "Send her to me," he reluctantly told the steward.

Cilas bowed and left and a short time later a tearful Lina entered the room. Her head was lowered so he couldn't see her face, but she was still sobbing lightly. "You sent for me, Master," she said between sobs.

He wanted to apologize to her but knew that would only confuse her further; a Master never needed to apologize to his slave. He sat up on the edge of his bed and pulled out his cock. Despite his reluctance to defile the young woman it was already hard and leaking precum in anticipation. "Take it in your mouth," he ordered.

She looked at his cock in surprise and then fell to her knees and gobbled it up in her mouth enthusiastically. He let out a groan as he felt her warm, wet mouth enclose his thick member. She was highly skilled and was able to take his entire length down her throat easily.

His hands fondled her large breasts as her mouth slid up and down his hard length. He tried to tell himself that he was only doing this for political reasons but that notion was hard to reconcile with the immense pleasure he was experiencing. It was certainly the best blowjob he had ever received.

As enjoyable as it was he pulled her off by the hair. She looked at him puzzled until he pulled her up onto the bed with him. He didn't speak but guided her onto her hands and knees. He was trying to play the part of a master who cared little for the feelings of his slave, as he had seen the ambassador do. This position would be uncomfortable for Lina for her first time, but it would allow him to show her his strength.

She was shivering slightly as she waited for him with her succulent ass up in the air. Her appearance reminded him so much of his wife that it made it easy to imagine it was her waiting for him, shivering in anticipation. He caressed her bottom as he brought his heavy prick up against her slick hole. He gripped her hips in both hands as he took a deep breath and surged forward. He slowly let his breath out as his cock battered its way into her tight passage.

Lina stifled a cry into the bed at the intrusion of her Master's cock. It was painful, but she was ecstatic to be serving him in this way. She felt the duke's cock pull back leaving a large empty feeling deep inside her. Then the grip on her hips became tight again and the empty feeling was pushed away as her Master's prick filled her once more. She felt a sharp pain inside her and it felt like something gave way as the hard cock sank further inside her.

When the duke pulled back after tearing through the young woman's hymen, he could see a little blood on his shaft. It pained him to think that he had hurt the poor girl, but there was no way he could stop now, the pleasure was too great. He gripped her hips tighter and pulled her back as he pushed forward, finally managing to embed his entire length inside her.

It was all Lina could do to keep from screaming out loud. The pain was greater than she had been led to believe during her training. She had no way of knowing that her Master's cock was larger than average, but she was certain of the strength she felt in his grip on her waist. He was a strong Master, and that made him a good Master, and she was pleased he was getting pleasure from using her body. His moans and groans as he fucked her were music to her ears.

Duke Kalas had been away from his wife for several weeks, and had been overly stimulated from viewing all the naked slaves the last few days. He could feel the imminent explosion brewing in her scrotum. He thought about pulling out to prolong his pleasure, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it; plunging his cock in and out of her tight hole felt too good.

With a last groan he buried his length into her to the hilt and held it there while it ejected out its seed. His hands gripped her plush bottom to hold himself up as the last few spurts left his deflating cock. His arms gave out and he collapsed on top of her. His member was so large that it stayed inside her, trapped now by her closed thighs.

Eventually, Lina wriggled out from underneath him and his deflated penis was finally dislodged. The duke rolled over onto his back exhausted, while the young slave dove down and took his cock into her mouth again. He was shocked at first, but let her work on it. She seemed intent on bringing it back to life so that they could have sex again. Now that he was sated, the guilt started to creep back up on him again, but when he looked at the smile on her face while she sucked him he decided that maybe this was for the best.