The Trikingdom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at first," he agreed, "but once the area is revitalized and draws more tenants it would."

"Does Cilas have anyone in particular in mind?" she asked.

"Not yet, but he said he'd start looking into it," her husband replied.

They had come to some large rocks on the beach and instead of walking around them Careena went right up to one and felt it with her hand. The tide didn't come up this far, but the rock had been worn smooth by the wind and sand. She took a seat on it and pulled her husband down beside her.

"The guards don't come down this far?" she asked as her hand rested on his thigh.

"No, not yet," he answered not fully understanding why she was asking. "They patrol the docks only for now."

"Then we're all alone," she said as her hand moved from his thigh to his crotch.

"Oh...yes definitely," he agreed finally realizing what she was really asking.

Kalas leaned over and kissed his wife, ignoring the makeup she was wearing. He could still see his beautiful wife underneath it, and she would always attract him no matter what she looked like. "Are we really going to do this here?" he asked as their kiss broke.

"Yes," she said seductively. "There's no one to hear us; no one to see us. Why not?"

Kalas couldn't think of any reason 'why not' and his stiff cock finished making up his mind for him. His hand found its way under her bulky clothing to her breasts while hers fished his cock out of his pants. While they weren't scared of being caught, neither one wanted to waste much time out in the open with foreplay.

"Do you have a dagger?" Careena asked. Kalas produced one from under his cloak and she took it. She backed away from her husband and used the dagger to cut a hole in her undergarments. "This will be easiest," she murmured.

She tossed the dagger to the ground and then straddled her husband's lap. Her hand found his thick cock again and was immediately pointing its wet head at the hole in her clothing. She slowly sank down on his hard meat, feeling it fill and stretch her like only his cock could. "Ooooohhhh!" she groaned loudly feeling confident no one could hear them.

She sat there for a moment, feeling his cock twitch and buck inside her impatient for action as she got used to having the massive tool inside her. Once she felt sufficiently stretched, she began to move up and down in her husband's lap moaning and groaning while begging him to fuck her. Kalas himself was grunting loudly as his hands helped bounce her up and down on his cock. There was something freeing about fucking outdoors that sent an extra thrill through his blood.

Careena felt connected to everything around her: the air, the water, the rock, and her husband. She was going to cum quickly, and she concentrated on the warmth spreading deep within her being. Kalas's hands were holding her so tight she could feel his fingers through her thick clothing. Their bodies were coming so hard together that if it weren't for their clothes the crashing together would have been loud.

Careena kissed her husband hard and closed her eyes as she concentrated on her impending orgasm. She was just about to cum when strong arms clamped onto hers and lifted her off her husband's lap.

"What?!" Kalas exclaimed, but his protestations were cut off by a dagger to his throat. His arms were held by a couple of men, and his wife was being held by a couple too. A dagger was also held to her throat. He thought about throwing the two men off his arms, but he was uncertain he could get free before his throat was cut, and he knew he would be unable to reach Careena before hers was.

"What the fuck do we have here?" a new man bearing a torch asked. "Some deviant fucking his own mother?" he questioned pushing back Kalas's hood. "What's wrong with you, boy?" the man asked Kalas. "Can't find any younger pussy?"

"Maybe he's in love," one of the men holding Careena taunted. "The way they had their faces pressed together made it look like they are lovers, not some boy paying a whore for his first fuck."

"Is that true?" the torch man asked walking toward Careena. "Is this more than some boy trying to rid himself of his virginity?"

He brought the torch right up to face to see what could possibly attract such a young man to an old woman. He peered at her curiously, but was about to give it up as some fetish of the young man's when he saw a few strands of golden hair sticking out from under the gray. He reached a tentative hand out to her hair and grasped it. He was surprised when it came away from her head.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we have something more interesting than a little coin," torch man said.

"Leave her alone!" Kalas raged. He started to get up, but with a man on each arm and another holding a knife to his throat he didn't get far. The knife around Careena's throat tightened in response and Kalas stopped struggling, trying to think of a way out of the mess they were in.

The torch bearer sneered at him and then turned his attention back to Careena. "You're no old woman," he said as he held the torch closer. He tore a piece off the arm of her dress and spit on it. She tried to move her head back as he started to rub at her face with the piece of torn cloth.

"Makeup!" the man exclaimed with a laugh. "Take her to the water and wash her face," he ordered the two holding her. Kalas was tormented with the sight of the two men manhandling his wife towards the ocean, but had little time to think about it. The man with the torch was quickly in his face. "Who are you? Why are you disguised?"

"We were just out for a stroll," Kalas protested unconvincingly.

"Hah! You can't expect me to believe that," the man scoffed. "You two are, or were, up to something. Did you just complete a big score? Where's the loot?"

"I promise you, we have nothing!" Kalas said.

"Maybe your woman will be more forthcoming," the man said as Careena was marched back up to them. "What about it," said turning to her. "What did you two thieves steal?"

"We stole nothing," she replied. "Please, let us go," she begged.

"You look much better without all that makeup on," the man said grabbing her by the chin. "I know you two stole something," he said lowly. "You probably came out here to hide it and then celebrate. You tell us where it is, and we'll let you two go. We're just passing through anyway and have nothing against a couple of fellow thieves."

"We have stolen nothing," Careena reiterated.

"Your dress looks bigger than it should," the man commented. "Perhaps you have it hidden on you. Maybe I should check." He quickly thrust a hand down the front of her clothing feigning to look for a hidden treasure. He did believe them to be thieves, but he doubted they still had whatever they stole still with them. Careena squirmed and grunted in protest while his hand fondled and squeezed her breasts.

Careena had been thinking of a way to escape since the men had grabbed them. The problem was that Kalas couldn't act as long as they were together. If he had been alone, he would have easily taken all six men and been out of this predicament, but he couldn't guarantee her safety. They needed to separate, so that he could take out some of them unhindered, and then rescue her.

Kalas was in a rage. He wasn't sure what to do, but he knew he wanted the man to stop pawing his wife. "All right!" he yelled. "We'll show you."

"Good," the man said letting his hand linger down the front of Careena's dress. "You three take him to get the loot," he said to the men holding Kalas. "We'll take the woman back to our camp."

"I'm not going anywhere without her!" Kalas nearly shouted.

"Now, now," the man said. "Be sensible. We can't all go traipsing off; we'd draw too much attention and I can't trust you not to lead us into a trap. She'll be safe here with us."

Kalas was about to protest when Careena spoke up. "It's all right. I trust I'll be unharmed and then they'll let us go." She looked straight into his eyes as she spoke, hoping he'd get the message. "We'll see all of you in a little while," she said emphasizing the 'you'.

Kalas understood, but didn't like leaving her so his reluctance seemed genuine. The torch man grabbed one of the three men accompanying Kalas as they left and whispered, "Retrieve what they've hidden, and kill him. Make sure the body won't be found for at least a day. Be careful; he looks dangerous but I'm sure he's no match for three of you. You'll get a piece of the woman as soon as you get back." Both Kalas and Careena saw the exchange, neither heard what was said, but both had a pretty good idea. They shared a concerned look as they turned to walk opposite directions.

Careena kept her head down as she walked, barely able to follow the torch holder as he led the way back to their camp. She wasn't surprised when he started heading towards one of the abandoned buildings. She tried to reach for her magic for about the hundredth time since their ordeal had started, but still couldn't manage it; she couldn't relaxed enough to reach the state of being she needed. She felt like a prisoner being marched that final walk to face her death sentence.

The building she was led to was the most intact of any around. It had three walls, and the floor of the second floor at least provided a semblance of a roof. The men were surrounding her as they walked, but she was no longer being held. They entered the building through the hole where the fourth wall used to be. From the layout of what was left of it, Careena judged that it probably had once been an inn and that they were in the great room. The men had built no fire and their six bedrolls were haphazardly spread across the floor. They obviously had set up camp hastily, and had no intention of staying very long. She surmised they were thieves, probably on the run, and had just stopped here for the night.

After her quick look around, she started removing her clothes without a word. "Very sensible," the torch man said with a chuckle.

"Why should I get beat over something you're going to take whether I try to stop you or not?" she retorted. "You have the upper hand and I know what you want from me." Besides, she didn't want to be bound when Kalas returned; she might need to run for safety.

"Like I said, very sensible," said the man. "Toresh, keep a look out upstairs," he said to one of the others. The man, Toresh, was about to complain. "Zaketh will switch places with you once he's finished," the torch man assured him.

Toresh headed upstairs, still a little upset about being made to go third, but the man with the torch seemed to hold sway over all the others. The two remaining men watched intently as she finished removing her dress and underclothes.

"Who would have thought that body was hiding under those clothes," the man leered. He stood staring at her for a few moments and then put out the torch. The sudden loss of light was startling to Careena. Her eyes were slow to adjust but soon she felt a hand on her elbow directing her to one of the sleeping mats followed by the unmistakable sound of a man unbuckling a belt and lowering his pants.

He practically fell onto her, and she could feel that he hadn't removed his shirt and his pants were bunched around his ankles. The wet head of his hard cock was pressed in between their bodies. His face was close to hers and she could feel and smell his warm fetid breath as he breathed hard. Her eyes were beginning to adjust and she could barely make out his leer as she felt him reach in between their bodies and take hold of his prick. She was still a bit wet from her interrupted fuck with Kalas, and the man's cock slid right up inside her with one thrust of his hips so that his balls were resting against her plump bottom.

"Oh gods, that feels good," the man exclaimed. He started thrusting in and out at a rapid pace as if he hadn't fucked a woman in a long time. His cock was sizeable, and Careena had the thought that she would have enjoyed it under different circumstances. Instead, she had her head turned to the side so that she didn't have to look the man in the face and smell his terrible breath.

She started to relax, and although she wasn't enjoying herself, it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Her eyes were fully adjusted to the darkness and she could see the other man staring at them with obvious lust so she closed her eyes so she didn't have to see either of them. The man on top of her was in a solid rhythm and she concentrated on that.

Before she realized what was happening, she had entered her magic state. Power flooded through her, begging to be used. Her eyes flew open as everything in the room became clearer. The man on top of her was panting hard as he fucked her with hard deep strokes. The first thought in her head was that she wanted him off of her, and the next thing she knew the man was flying through the air and landed with a loud 'thud' on his back ten feet away.

"Sorceress!" the man managed to gasp in alarm to his companion.

Careena was on her feet, facing Zaketh who had been watching. She was aware of Toresh upstairs heading back down in haste, and the man who had been fucking her trying to straighten out his pants so he could get to his feet. She didn't know what to do. Zaketh charged her and she raised her hands in defense. He paused in fear and Careena took a step toward him menacingly, hoping to keep him from attacking. It worked, but before she could congratulate herself, a blow to her head sent her to the ground unconscious.

"That was lucky," the torch man said breathing hard and looking down at her prostrate form.

"She's a bloody mage!" Zaketh exclaimed. "What are we going to do now?"

"She's a mage," the torch man agreed, "but an untrained one or all three of us would be dead. Toresh, go back upstairs," he said to the man on the stairs. "Zaketh, tie her up. I think I have something in my pack that will help."

Zaketh got out some rope while his companion and leader began rummaging through his belongings. A few moments later Careena's wrists were bound to her ankles and a metal band was tightly around her neck.

The rhythmic pounding of her body against the floor slowly woke her up. Careena could feel a throbbing in her pussy as a hard cock was moving in and out. It took a few moments to fully regain her senses, and she groaned in frustration when her eyes focused on the leering face of her tormenter twisted in pleasure as he fucked her again.

"Glad to see you're awake," the man grunted as he thrust with force inside her. "I was considering letting you go unharmed after we had finished with you," he continued, "until your little escape attempt. Now we're going to kill you like your friend. He won't be returning for you by the way."

Careena tried to swing an arm at the man assailing her, but found it connected to her ankle. She couldn't move her hands or legs into any position that would help throw him off. She reached for her magic again and it flared to life, but then a sharp blinding pain seared around her neck breaking her concentration and shattering her connection. She realized that something cold was around her neck. She reached out again for her magic with the same result. 'A witch's collar!' she thought. 'Where did they get one of those?!'

Witch's collars were very rare and very valuable. No one knew their origin, but the Bloody Queen had gathered most of them during her terrible reign and used them to subjugate and humiliate any mages who had opposed her. They were believed to have been destroyed when she was defeated. The metal they were made from absorbed the energy the mage used for casting a spell and returned it painfully back to the mage, breaking their concentration. What was worse, you needed an uncollared mage to remove one.

"I see you know what is around your neck," the man continued as he rammed his hard cock in and out. "I find it handy in dealing with mages like you, so I'll want it back when we're done. Since I'm no mage myself, I'll have to remove your head to retrieve it." He paused with the full length of his dick buried inside her and gave her a genuinely sad look. "It's a pity too. You really are a lovely woman, and I hate to destroy such beauty, but you left me no choice."

Careena seethed inside and let her anger show on her face, but she didn't respond verbally. The man grinned wickedly and started fucking her again. She knew she should be begging for her life, but she was too angry to do it. Kalas would kill the three men when he returned, and then she would have the last laugh.

Her rapist started grunting loudly and his movements sped up. His cock swelled inside her, and then pulsing jets of cum were flooding her womb. He jerked on top of her several times and then was still as his cock pulsed weakly a few more times before going limp and slipping out of her. He hauled himself up from between her legs and turned to Zaketh. "She's a great fuck. She's got a nice, tight cunt," he commented to the other man as he pulled up his pants.

Zaketh walked over eagerly and started undoing his pants. Like his leader, he didn't get fully undressed and just pushed his pants down to his ankles before falling to his knees in front of her. She vainly closed her knees in protest, but he easily pushed them apart with his body as he knee-walked into position before falling on top of her. He had his cock in one hand as he took aim. Her pussy was slick with cum and his hard dick easily slid inside her.

He smelled as bad as the first one. These men had obviously been on the road a long time and were in need of bathing. Careena tried to ignore the smell as Zaketh rammed her vigorously. Again, she was struck with the thought of how pleasurable this would be under different circumstances. She was, of course, not averse to fucking strange men, but it had to be on her terms. These men had crossed, what was for her, a very fine line between coerced consensual sex, and rape. She didn't mind having sex with men she wasn't interested in, as long as they had something to offer her as well. These men offered nothing, only took from her.

Zaketh grunted in ecstasy atop her bound form. It had been a long time since he had sunk his male tube of flesh into a woman, and that had been a pockmarked street whore. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been with a woman as clean and fresh as Careena. He reached over with one hand and pinched first one nipple and then the other. She gasped in shock under him, the first sound she had made since she woke up.

Her nipples grew hard and stuck out prominently from her large breasts. She hated that her body was responding to this rape, but it was getting aroused on its own volition. Zaketh's cock was going in hard and deep and at the moment it was hitting all the right places. Even though she was lying there passively, she was starting to feel that familiar warmth spreading from deep inside her cunt. Her hips bucked up to meet his and she held her breath in fear that she would cry out in pleasure. There was no mistaking her orgasm for anything else as her body shuddered and her pussy gripped Zaketh's invading cock more tightly.

"The slut just came on my cock," Zaketh groaned as his own orgasm overtook him. His cock felt like it was exploding as he came inside her tightly gripping pussy. His body jerked along with hers as their groins mashed together. When her orgasm subsided, she allowed her body to sink back to the floor causing his cock to slip out of her. His last few spurts of cum landed on her lower belly.

Zaketh rocked back onto his knees and then slowly got to his feet. He looked down at her with a sated look on his face and then pulled up his pants and was up the stairs to switch places with Toresh. Careena couldn't understand what they were saying, but she could hear Zaketh talking excitedly to Toresh and she imagined he was singing her sexual praises. That thought was confirmed when Toresh came so excitedly down the stairs that he very nearly stumbled.