The Trikingdom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were tearing at his pants frantically as he approached and once he had them undone he pushed them down and kicked them completely off. He was between her legs in a flash, and his hard cock was poking between her thighs searching for the opening.

Careena thought he was the youngest of the three, and probably the youngest of the entire gang. He still smelled as terrible as the others and she would feel little remorse when he was dead. His cock finally found the hole, but it was at an awkward angle that made her gasp with a little pain. He had it right after a few strokes and was quickly thrusting in and out of her like only a young man can.

She suspected he didn't have much experience, and was grateful when a few moments after he had begun raping her, he was shuddering in climax. It was one of the fastest fucks she had ever been subjected too, and she was glad it was over. As Toresh sheepishly got back to his feet, she thought her ordeal would be over. These three had finished and she assumed they would wait for their compatriots to return, but would die at Kalas's hands instead. She was alarmed when the leader approached her undoing his pants again.

"That was quick, Toresh. Watch what a grown man can do," he said as he dropped his pants again. Careena rolled her eyes, annoyed that she was going to have to endure this man again. He knelt down between her legs and this time pushed her knees back towards her shoulders lifting her bottom off the floor. He shuffled forward on his knees and released one of her legs so that he could take hold of his cock. Her low back and butt came down to rest on his thighs.

Careena's eyes shot wide when she felt the rubbery head of his cock nosing around her anus. These rapists had flooded her pussy with cum and it had been flowing out of her cunt and down the crack of her ass. Her rapist was coating his cock with the slippery mess so that he could easily push his cock into her back passage.

"No, please not there!" Careena pleaded as she felt the cock head begin to press forward.

***

Kalas led the three men away from his wife and the docks. He didn't want any sounds drawing the city guard or the men's friends. He walked as fast as he could without appearing to be running away from them. After about twenty minutes he started looking for a good place to catch them unaware.

He spied a line a rocks leading down from above the tide line to the beach. He veered away from the ocean towards the furthest large rock and stopped. "It's under here," he said pointing at the rock. The other three men looked at him expectantly and Kalas shrugged. He knelt down and dug under the rock so he could get his fingers under it. With amazing speed, he lifted the rock and threw it at the nearest of the three men.

The rock crashed into the surprised thug's head with a sickening crunch. He collapsed to the ground with blood gushing from his caved in skull. Kalas faced the other two and let the paladin fire fill him. The both charged at the same time, not realizing the danger they were in, or deciding that it was better to die fighting than running. Kalas let the fire run down his arms and into his fingertips. It burst forth, searing a hole straight through the chest of each man. The both dropped dead to the ground a few feet in front of him.

He checked the man with the crushed skull and found him dead as well. He searched all three bodies for weapons and only found three poorly made daggers. None of them was made of fine enough metal to channel his paladin fire for more than a few seconds, but he took them anyway. He threw the three bodies into the ocean before heading off to rescue his wife.

His heavy feet on the beach would make too much noise, so he stayed up behind the buildings. He crept along slowly, not wanting to be heard before he reached them. He also was unsure which building they were in. He paused behind each one to listen for sounds. It was slow going, and he was getting anxious about the fate of his wife, but he knew that it would serve both of them better if he took care.

His route served him as Zaketh didn't hear or see his approach. When he got behind the building he could clearly hear his wife in distress. He couldn't see where everyone was located inside, and the rear door looked like it would make too much noise if he tried it.

He quietly crept below one of the windows and then slowly eased up to peer inside. There was one man against the far wall intently watching the pair in the center of the room. Kalas's blood boiled as he followed the man's gaze to the other man sodomizing Careena. She was thrashing and crying, begging the man to stop.

He crouched back down and filled himself with the paladin fire again, breathing deeply to calm his anger. When he was ready, he quickly came to his feet, and threw two of the daggers, filling them with fire as they left his hands. They flew like two small comets from his hands. One struck the man across the room and exploded in his chest, separating him in two pieces. The other struck the man raping his wife in the head, incinerating everything down to his neck. Careena screamed in shock and tried to roll out from under the limp body that fell on top of her.

Kalas ran to the front of the building and into the interior. He could hear the last man running across the upper floor. He headed up the stairs to intercept him, pulling the last dagger. The man had his sword out but withered in fright at the sight of the flame wreathed giant man. Kalas stabbed him in the chest, letting the flames flow into the dagger and into the other man. Zaketh's whole body smoked and burned as the paladin fire consumed him.

Kalas ran back down to his wife, extinguishing his flames as he went. He hauled the body of her tormentor off her and cradled her in his arms. She was sobbing, but coherent, and assured him she would be all right. He helped her clean up and get dressed, and then he disposed of the bodies in the ocean as he had done with the others.

"I'm glad they're dead," Careena whispered sadly as he carried her back towards the dock. Kalas didn't respond, but clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth as the image of his wife being violated flashed through his mind.