The Trikingdom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rage boiled within her, and again she had to breathe deep to restrain herself. She contemplated her options, and came to the conclusion that if she wanted the information she only had one. "Fine," she said defiantly, "I will do what I must. But you must promise to tell me everything you know."

"On my honor," the Prince said holding his hand over his heart. She wondered how much honor a man like him really had.

"I would like the lamps put out," she demanded.

"Of course," the Prince agreed. "Once we are all situated we will put out the lamps and sleep just like the bear-men do." He stood and began unbuttoning his shirt. Careena sighed at the realization she wouldn't be allowed the dignity of undressing in the dark and followed the Prince's lead. She covered herself as best she could once she was naked, but with five men in the sled with her it was impossible to stay hidden from all of them and she felt five pairs of eyes roaming over her flesh.

Once he was nude, Prince Germaine lay down on the furs in the middle of the sled. "Come, lay next to me," he told her. "For tonight's purposes, I will play the role of your husband, and my men will be other male members of the family," he explained.

She sighed again before joining him on the furs. She really didn't need all the theatrics and just wanted to get it over with. The Prince nodded at his companions, who were now nude as well, and the lamps were put out and the sled plunged into darkness. Careena sucked in her breath as the Prince reached over and palmed her breast before pinching her nipple.

"Relax, Duchess," he said. "I'm sure you'll enjoy everything that's about to happen."

Careena wanted to cringe and back away but her body wouldn't let her. His were the first hands since her rape other than her husband's since her rape to caress her breasts, the first hands to roam over her taut stomach, the first hands to tease the lips of her vagina, the first hands to explore the wetness of her cunt; despite this, her body responded favorably to the Prince's touch. Her mind was in turmoil, unsure of what she should be feeling, but her body had no such confusion. Her pussy was soaking wet and her hips pressed down against his hand, begging for more of his fingers.

'Gods, what am I doing?' she thought as a moan erupted from her lips. 'I shouldn't be enjoying this, but there's no denying that I am. I've missed this so much.' What she missed were hands different from her husband's. She was beginning to realize that no matter how much she loved him, how big his cock was, and how much he satisfied her she was always going to crave the touch of strangers.

Her hand, seemingly of its own volition, searched in the darkness and found the hard flesh of his cock. It wasn't as big as her husband's but it was big enough to give her body the satisfaction it was suddenly craving. She could feel it straining and pulsing in her hand, eager to be in the hole his fingers were wetly plunging in and out of.

"You are more eager than I thought you would be," he said loud enough for his friends to hear. "We've got a live one this time boys!" he said energetically. Careena could hear appreciative murmurs coming from all around her in the darkness. She was glad they couldn't see her face turn red from embarrassment, but she was glad they were there; her body craved their touch as much as the Prince's even if her mind was telling her to grab her clothes and run away.

She wondered what it was that made her respond so differently to this situation than her rape. Both instances were with men who cared little for her emotional wellbeing, although she knew these men wouldn't harm her physically. Was that all it was? She was coerced into her present situation, but at least she had had some choice in the matter, and the Prince and his friends didn't plan on killing her after. If that was all it took to change her from a loving wife who regretted having to sleep with men to gain advantage, into a raging, unrepentant nymphomaniac, then she was going to find herself under strange men often.

She compared this situation to her time aboard Captain Diedmon's ship and decided it resembled that more than her rape. She remembered her time on board fondly and actually missed the old Pirate Lord and his short stubby cock, even though he fucked her at every opportunity and used her body as incentive when buying and selling goods. She had a feeling she'd enjoy this as much as the gangbang she had on the ship.

Prince Germaine rolled on top of her. Careena still held his cock in her hand and eagerly guided it to her greedy cunt. She gasped in pleasure as his cock easily slipped inside her slick pussy and she felt his full weight on top of her. "You're very wet Duchess," he whispered into her ear. "I told you you'd enjoy it."

"I'm...just here...for the information," she gasped and lied in protest. She moaned as he thrust hard and ground his pelvis against hers. She couldn't see his face in the dark but she could feel him smirking at her. Her words sounded false even in her own ears so she decided not to say anything if he tried to goad her again.

The sled was already warm, but she could feel herself growing even warmer as she and the Prince worked their bodies together. Her extremities felt hot under the furs and sweat began to break forth on her back. It was easy to see why the bear-men had adopted sex as a means to keep warm at night; it was pleasurable and only used as much energy as the participants were willing to expend.

"The husband always has first rights to couple with his wife," the Prince explained between thrusts. Careena was hardly paying attention. "After he's finished, she is free for whoever needs warming and relief, but certain protocols must be followed," he continued. While on some level it fascinated Careena, she wished he would be quiet; she was close to cumming and he was distracting her. "The wife can never refuse a request from an adult male, but the husband can if he intends to mount her again, although it is considered impolite for the husband to monopolize all of her time."

Careena couldn't believe the arrogant bastard already had her so close to orgasm. She held her eyes tight and concentrated on the hard rod filling her so nicely between the words. She shut out the sound of his voice as best she could, but it always filtered through the sound of their flesh moving together and the slurping noise of his cock as it pistoned in and out of her sopping channel. His words started forming images in her head and soon she was fantasizing about a group of related bear-men sharing one of their wives on a cold winter night. A few weeks before, the imagery would have been disturbing, but now it was highly erotic.

"It doesn't denigrate into a free-for-all orgy," the Prince continued. "Younger males must always defer to older ones, but the elder can invite the younger to join in." Careena let her mind envision two bear-men taking a female together. The Prince seemed done with his instruction at the moment as his breath was coming hard. Careena was glad for the silence, but the visualizations his words had inspired still danced through her head.

She had never felt a cock so hard before. Her husband's cock felt thick and fleshy, but Prince Germaine's cock felt like a slim rod of iron being rammed into her again and again; it was painfully pleasant. Animal furs surrounded the coupling pair, and Careena had a stray thought about what bear-man fur would feel like rubbing against her skin. In her sex crazed fantasy, she became the wife being shared by the bear-men, and then it became a specific bear-man, Captain Gorceck.

Her eyes opened wide as if in shock and her body trembled with one of the strongest orgasms she had ever experienced. She gripped the Prince's shoulders tightly and nearly lifted both of them off sled floor. She didn't breathe for several seconds as explosions ripped through her head and body. She could feel her pulse throbbing hard in her temples and she had a brief thought that her blood might burst from her head.

"Oh Gods, you're perfect!" Prince Germaine gasped loudly as he gripped her tight, slammed into her a final time, and emptied his seed inside of her. He breathed heavily in her ear for a few heartbeats and then unceremoniously rolled off.

It seemed less than a second later that the second guy was crawling on top of her. He didn't say anything, not even an introduction, before he fisted his cock into her. He praised the gods as his thick cock sank into her slowly. His cock was much longer and thicker than the Prince's and it filled her up nicely. Careena raised her legs a bit to give the man better access and he started a nice, hard, slow rhythm.

He definitely fucked with more finesse than Prince Germaine and Careena suspected that he was the oldest of the group which correlated with what the Prince had said earlier. One of the guards was an older man with graying hair and beard. The man on top of her was bearded, but so were two of the Prince's other guards. Still, she suspected it was that older guard, who had always looked at her kindly with his battle worn face, who was currently plowing her sperm-filled pussy.

The man's thick cock was pulling out a lot of the load the Prince had shot into her, and she could feel it start to seep down between her ass cheeks. She didn't mind; it correlated with how slutty she felt. She could hear his cock slurping in and out noisily as he steadily fucked her without breaking rhythm. She really liked his cock, and he certainly knew how to use it well. She wished she could be certain of his identity so she could find a way to enjoy his wonderful technique some other time.

She thrust her hips to meet each of his strokes and their bodies crashed together each time with the satisfying sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Careena couldn't help but moan in pleasure as the man grunted and groaned in ecstasy above her. "Oh my gods, I'm cumming!" she cried out in a hoarse whisper as her body again tensed as the pinnacle of pleasure coursed through her.

To his credit, the man fucking her never broke stride. He fucked her through her orgasm without pausing or changing rhythm even though her cunt threatened to rip the skin from his cock as it tightened with the rest of her muscles. The continual pounding caused her orgasm to keep going and going. She clung to him tightly, not breathing until her body couldn't hold out any longer and she collapsed back against the furs completely spent and exhausted.

The man continued at that same damnable pace while she lay under him trying to catch her breath. One thing she had noticed about the Prince and his men was that they were all lean and fit and she suspected that this man could keep going for hours despite his age. She wished she could see his face better, but her eyes had adjusted to the dark as much as they were going to and she could only make out a rough outline of his head and body.

It took her several minutes to recover, during which she just lay there breathing heavily while he continued to take his pleasure from her sloppy pussy. His cock rubbed deliciously against her clit and Careena was climbing back to orgasm sooner than she thought possible. She had to know for certain which one of the men this was. It would be difficult finding time to be alone with any of them during the journey and she didn't want to risk being disappointed by picking the wrong man.

In an act of daring and desperation, she reached up and took his face between her hands and pulled him down for a kiss. The man opened up and her tongue darted in and out of his mouth, matching the same rhythm of his thrusts. He groaned into her open mouth and Careena felt his body start to tense. His cock throbbed hard inside her and the jets of sperm forcefully shot up into her womb. Another orgasm ripped through her as she felt the man's seed coat her insides.

As they both came down, she slowly slide her hands down his face to release him with one finger curled slightly. Her fingernail scrapped along his cheek and she pressed hard for a moment to scratch him. The man let out a slight gasp of shock but said nothing. "Thank you, that was wonderful," she whispered to him as if oblivious to what she had done. He grunted in reply and rolled off just like the Prince. Careena felt a little disappointment in the pit of her stomach that he didn't express any similar sentiments before he unceremoniously went away, but she didn't have long to dwell on it as the next man quickly took his place.

Unfortunately for her, his skill as a lover contrasted greatly with her previous partner's. He fumbled around trying to get his cock in without guiding it, and stabbed at her pussy aimlessly so that he could maul her breasts with his hands. She appreciated his enthusiasm and briefly wondered if the man were a virgin but quickly ruled that out; as a friend of Prince Germaine he would have had more than a few women throw themselves at him for the notoriety. All modesty aside, she was probably the most attractive woman he'd ever been with, and with the way he was slobbering all over her tits, she probably had the biggest chest too.

After a few failed painful attempts at entry, she decided to take matters into her own hand, and reached down to help guide him in. As soon as he felt the tip of his cock at her opening, he pushed forward hard and Careena had to quickly move her hand away to avoid getting it crushed between their bodies. His thrust was so forceful it knocked the breath out of her despite the average size of his cock. She imagined he had some maniacal grin on his face as he plowed into her.

He fucked her with hard deliberate strokes while his mouth alternated quickly from one nipple to the other. His fingers were digging into her tit-flesh so hard that she knew he was going to leave bruises. He was actually using his grip on her breasts to help pull his cock into her. If she hadn't already been aroused she wouldn't have enjoyed his fucking at all, but she was so loose and open from the wide cock of the previous man that all she felt of the cock thrusting so violently in her now was a nice grazing along her swollen clit. His grip on her tits was distracting though, but it wasn't enough to extinguish the sexual hunger raging within her.

Her pussy slurped noisily as the cum inside her pushed in and out with the man's pummeling cock. Her bottom was getting slick from the oozing mess as it seeped out and coated her. It was the only part of her body that felt cool under the warm furs and the men sharing them with her.

The man on top of her was too excited to last long, and he hunched into her rapidly and groaned as he added his seed to her already overflowing vagina. She was just glad he hadn't bitten her nipple in his excitement and hoped the next man would have a little better technique.

She didn't have to wait long to find out. The 'overexcited guard', as she had come to think of him, crawled off and was immediately replaced by the next. Again, nothing was said, but at least this man had the good sense to reach down and guide himself in. The Duchess groaned as he slowly sank his member into her well used cunt. His cock wasn't very large, but it felt very pleasant as it slid its way into her cum slicked passage.

Although it felt good to Careena, the guard must not have felt much friction around his average sized cock because he reached underneath her and grabbed her bottom to raise her up. Her legs automatically rose up to rest on his hips to give him better access as she felt his hands grip her cum covered ass cheeks. His naked chest was pressed tight against hers and his mouth was breathing heavily in her ear.

Their position allowed his cock to go deeper than the others before and the Duchess moaned in pleasure as it thickly plunged in and out. He was definitely better than her last partner, but she still preferred the cock of the first guard. This man was a close second though, and she quickly found herself on the way to a pleasant orgasm. It wasn't as intense as her first or second, but her body tensed, and her fingers clawed at his back as she bucked her hips even more at his crotch.

After she calmed down, her body went slack and she lie panting, out of breath, and completely limp. The guard continued to drive his cock in and out even though her legs went slack on his hips. She was in a stupor for several moments, doing nothing but breathing heavily into his ear and enjoying the sensations of his cock drilling deeply into her pussy.

It took her a while to break out of it, but eventually the continual deep thrusts from the man on top of her brought her around. Her legs came back up around his hips and she resumed arching up to meet each of his thrusts. She loved the way his cock drove deeply inside her, and the way his balls slapped wetly against her bottom with each thrust. She reached down under her upraised thigh and stirred the heavy stones in his wrinkled scrotum.

That was enough to send the guard over the edge and slammed into her one last time and held himself there while his cock pulsed inside her. She was a little disappointed that he had cum so quickly. She had regained all of the ardor that had dissipated after her last orgasm and was ready to have another one. Her hips writhed with passion on the furs after the man crawled from between her legs. Luckily for her, there was a hard cock waiting for its turn at her cum soaked cunt.

Like the others, the man wasted little time in mounting her. She still wasn't sure how the order had been decided but it must have been explicit and clear because each man knew his place in line. The new guy was fisting what felt like an average size cock into her pussy before he started banging away for all he was worth.

Like the second guard, this one lacked finesse, but at least he wasn't obsessed with her tits and his cock seemed to rubbing her clit in just the right way. She orgasmed from the intense feeling of his cock grazing her clit as it sawed in and out. It wasn't nearly as large as her last one, and didn't leave her nearly as spent. She wondered if the guard even noticed. He didn't show any sign that he did; he never stopped or slowed down his quick pace.

He wasn't thrusting into her very hard, just fast, for which she was grateful; her pussy was actually getting a little sore and she didn't need all that hard banging to get off. His pace never slowed, and Careena marveled at his stamina as he brought her to another small orgasm that he didn't acknowledge or seem to notice.

It had been some time since Careena had had the cum of four men inside her while she waited for the fifth to finish and she reveled in it. She could only imagine the amount of frothy sperm that covered both of their genitals. She smiled to herself in the darkness. The image made her feel powerful. She had a power over these men that few women could ever have and the knowledge excited her. Men were willing to give up so much just to spend a few minutes between her thighs.

She thought about the discussion she had with King Bromen at their last meeting. He had spoken of a desire so strong to have new women that he couldn't control it. She wondered if all men had this desire, and men like King Bromen and Prince Germaine were the only ones with enough power of their own to turn this desire into reality. If that were the case, then her pussy was as powerful as a King!

Gasps from the man on top of her broke her out of her musings. He shuddered and added his cum to the deposits left by the other four. Careena basked in the satisfying glow of making all five men cum. She rubbed her tummy and then moved her hand down to her inflamed pussy. She shuddered at her own touch and smeared some oozing cum over her oversensitive clit.