The Trikingdom Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tired, but decided she didn't want to show these men any weakness and was about to demand the answers she sought from Prince Germaine, when strong arms gently, but forcefully pulled her up onto one of the men surrounding her. She couldn't see who it was in the dark, and at first suspected the Prince, but then a thick cock began nudging against the entrance to her sore tunnel and she knew it was the first guard who had taken her. If it had been any of the others she probably would have balked at the intrusion, but she was looking forward to having this skilled lover again even if she wasn't expecting it to be so soon.

He pressed his cock into her and she let it slowly fill her aching hole. Gods she felt good having it back inside her. She was going to rise up and ride him properly, but he hugged her close for a moment so that their chests were pressed tightly together. He pressed his hips up so that his cock entered her to the hilt and then reached down and spread her butt cheeks with both hands. A second later another set of hairy legs was brushing against the back of her thighs, and a stiff cock was pressing against her cum-slicked ass hole.

It would have been easier if they had loosened her with a finger first, but her sphincter was used to having large invaders forcing it open, and the rubbery hole gave way with only a little force from the man behind her. He gasped as her ass swallowed his cock and she knew at once it was the Prince. The guard underneath her kept his hips pressed up off the ground and the Prince pressed his own hips forward so that both men were completely seated in her holes.

"You are exquisite, Duchess," the Prince whispered into her as he leant over her back. "You have more than exceeded my expectations. So much so that I'm going to tell you about ice trolls now, and hope that you'll stay and let my men enjoy the wonderful sensation that I'm now experiencing."

Careena's ears perked up. Somewhere in her lust filled brain she remembered the reason why she was allowing these men to have her. She didn't speak; she didn't want to miss anything the Prince was about to say.

"As you may have heard, the ice trolls have migrated in large quantities to the southeast. Ice trolls, by nature, are solitary creatures, but the bear-men ignored it at first just glad they were moving away from their lands," the Prince continued quietly. He stopped speaking for a moment and pulled his hips back and then thrust them forward again with a delighted sigh. Careena had to stifle a sigh herself. "Then the ice trolls began concerted raids on the bear-men's land."

The Prince pumped her ass a few more times. It was driving Careena crazy. She felt so stuffed full of cock and they were just sitting there filling her. Part of her wished he would just shut up and finish fucking her ass. "The ice trolls were only after the bear-men's women and started carrying away as many as they could." This actually made sense to Careena. There were no female trolls, they were all male, and they needed to mate with a female of any species to produce offspring. Once their seed was planted in a womb they began to grow, feeding off each other until only one was left. Then that remaining one ate its way out of the female host. It was a rather gruesome way to die.

"Of course," the Prince whispered, "the bear-men were curious about the trolls' strange behavior so they tracked them." His cock sawed in and out of her ass a few strokes after every sentence. "All tracks led to one place: a long forgotten castle in the frozen wastes. Everything made sense to them then."

It all made sense to Careena too. She had read enough of history to recognize what the Prince was suggesting and it made her stomach turn cold with fear for a second. But then Prince Germaine started sliding his cock in and out of her ass in earnest and her fear washed away. She loved having two cocks in her at once and this time was no exception. With the Prince's slimmer cock crammed up her ass, and the guard's fat cock lodged securely in her pussy Careena's mind turned back to the business of fucking.

She was lying flat on top of the guard while he tightly held her hips in place. The Prince had his hands on her shoulders pushing down so that he could hold himself up, while he pistoned his hips back and forth at her bottom. Careena's mouth was open in a wide 'O' but no noise came out. She couldn't speak, she couldn't groan, and at times she couldn't breathe from the intense pleasure.

It only lasted a short time though. Her ass was just too tight for Prince Germaine and he couldn't hold back. His hips jerked wildly as he came into her gripping back passage. His cock grew larger and pulsed out its seed, filling her anal cavity. Careena remained motionless, gasping in the ear of the guard as the Prince hauled his tired body off her.

Since she made no attempt to get up, the next guard assumed she was agreeing to finish them all off and took the place of the Prince. As soon as his cock was in her, she recognized him as the over-eager guard. Luckily, this time he couldn't get his hands on her breasts and knew enough about ass-fucking to guide his own cock in this time.

His cock was a little wider than the Prince's and it stretched her sphincter just a bit more. He was just as eager as before and barely gave her enough time to adjust before he started hammering away at her ass. This time it was just what the Duchess wanted though. If her hips hadn't have been held so tightly, she would have been shoving her ass back to meet the man's thrusts.

Again, her ass was too much for him and he didn't last long. Whether from the tightness of her sphincter, or the pressure from the thick cock in her pussy, the man in her ass was grunting and shooting his sperm after only a few minutes. Careena was starting to get frustrated. It felt so good being double stuffed, but none of the men fucking her ass were lasting long enough for her to cum. She wondered how the guard underneath her was managing to avoid the same fate.

The next cock in line filled her ass and she realized they were going in the same order they had fucked her pussy before with the exception of the one in her pussy. The man in her ass was the second best fucker so she had the pleasure of having the two best inside her at once. She wished she could stop time and enjoy the feelings pulsing through her groin for eternity, but she would have to settle for a few moments.

The guy in her ass had a good rhythm and she loved the way the two cocks rubbed against each other through the thin membrane separating her two passages. The inevitable happened, and Careena loudly came, nearly screaming in the ear of the guard underneath her. The contractions around his cock were too much for the man pumping her ass and he flooded her colon with sperm at nearly the same moment. Careena was entirely spent, sandwiched between the two men until the one in her ass finally pulled out with a loud plop.

The last guard showed no concern for her condition and shoved his cock into her unresponsive body eliciting a slight groan from her lips. He was quick like the last time and only got a few strokes in before he too emptied his seed into her tight back passage.

Careena was barely conscious, but was aware of being moved around. The fat cock filling her pussy pulled out and she was forced on her hands and knees. Her mind came out of its fog as the fat cock pushed against the ring of her anus. She relaxed and let the guard push his cock in. He gripped her waist just as tightly as he had when he was holding her in place for the others.

He fucked her ass with slow steady strokes. Careena felt her passion rising again. Gods the man had a good cock! He was an expert lover, and one Careena was determined to have again. She reached down with one hand and furiously rubbed her clit. She hadn't thought she would be able to cum again, but with this man it just might be possible.

Like the others, her ass was more than he could take for long. She could sense he was about to cum and sped up the hand on her clit. Her orgasm started just as the first spurt of his cock rocketed into her tunnel. They both gasped in pleasure for several long moments until he had completely emptied himself into her, and her own body stopped being wracked with the intense pleasure of orgasm.

The guard pulled out, leaving her on her hands and knees with her anus gaping wide open and leaking the sperm of five men. Careena stayed there for several moments until she realized it was all over. None of the men spoke, and she could hear the gentle snores of a few of them. She assumed the Prince was one of the snorers since he didn't say anything more to her.

Crawling around in the dark, she found her pile of clothes and got dressed. When she emerged from the tent she could see the sun beginning to rise through the haze and knew she had to hurry back to her own sled. On the short trek back her mind cleared from the sexual fog it had been in.

She began to think about some of the things Prince Germaine had said. He had called her the 'the new whore of the Trikingdom'; if she was the new one, who was the old one and how many had there been before? She still felt the power over men that she had when they were fucking her. She had a power that no man could ever have and she decided she would use it to her advantage whenever possible, despite any objections Kalas might have. She wasn't going to put this power aside now.

The Prince's revelations about the ice trolls weighed heavily on her too. The conclusions drawn from the evidence were terrifying. She made it back to her sled unnoticed, and noiselessly slipped under the covers beside her husband.

"Why were you gone so long?" he whispered. "I've been waiting hours."

"I'll tell you later," she whispered back quickly. "Right now we have bigger problems. The Bloody Queen is back, and she's building an army of ice trolls."