The Trio Ch. 01

Story Info
Unplanned MMF triple adultery.
11.5k words
4.59
277.4k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

Chapter 1: Unplanned MMF triple adultery

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This story broke nicely into four chapters, of which the first is the longest. Two of the chapters could possibly stand alone, but the four fit together better as a single tale. I've changed the characters' names and deliberately left out certain specific details in order to conceal the participants' identities. The reason will certainly become obvious.

PROLOG: Completely Innocuous Intentions.

The precipitating incident was relatively common in the academic world, and in all innocence it provided absolutely no hint of what was to come. The Provost of our small college decided we needed to offer a new major to our students. Given his obvious ambition, his motivation was transparent. In order to be a serious candidate for a college presidency, he needed a record of accomplishment. If we developed the new major, he could use it as an example of his outstanding academic leadership.

Moreover, given the size of our institution, the new major would only be possible if three separate academic departments collaborated. Two different Deans were involved, and they agreed to choose faculty members to research and analyze the possibilities. Kim and I were selected from different departments by our Dean, and Bill was chosen by his Dean. The two Deans were as ambitious as the Provost, and they knew that their careers would also be advanced if we succeeded. Kim, Bill, and I started meeting weekly to discuss the possibilities.

In spite of the self-serving administrative motives which had brought us together, we became enthusiastic after we decided that the new major would actually benefit our students. Our discussions and planning went well, but we quickly realized that we really needed more informed advice. A national conference in the field of the proposed major was taking place, and at our request the Provost agreed to provide funding so that the three of us could attend. Travel money was always tight, and to assuage some of the Provost's concerns, we agreed to split up and attend every possible session. Several weeks later I kissed my wife Terri goodbye, and Kim, Bill, and I flew halfway across the country to attend the conference. Our classes were thankfully covered by obliging colleagues.

For a couple of years Bill and I had often worked out together, and we had gotten acquainted while waiting for the various exercise machines to become available. We also ran laps on the track, each of us pushing the other to go faster. We were both in excellent shape. We had occasionally observed Kim in the college fitness center after the birth of her second daughter. She had worked religiously to flatten her post- delivery plump abdomen, and the excellent results served to emphasize the size of her large breasts. She also had terrific legs! Bill and I never openly stared at her, but we often talked about her shapely body when we took our showers. We certainly never flirted with her!

Even though the three of us were casually acquainted with each other, other than working on the committee we had never spent much time together. We were not able to get three seats together, so we exchanged seats during the two legs of the flight so that we could really get acquainted. By the time we arrived we were completely relaxed in each other's company. I particularly enjoyed the sight of Kim's large breasts jiggling and shaking when I got her to laugh. She gave no overt sign that she realized I was purposefully making her laugh, but of course she knew. Don't women always know? Did that count as flirting?

There was a minor crisis the moment we arrived at the hotel. The hotel had already assigned all of the rooms for the convention. Because our flight had been delayed for three hours, we were the last to arrive, and the hotel had given our rooms to other guests (at a higher, non-convention rate, of course). We showed the desk clerk our confirmed reservations and we demanded he find rooms for us. He shrugged his shoulders and said there was nothing he could do. The three of us were tired from our long flight, and Kim slumped into a chair and looked as if she were going to start crying.

Kim's distress triggered a primitive, testosterone-driven, protect-the-female competitive response in both Bill and me. We raised our voices and stated our demands more forcefully. When that didn't work, we became really angry and Bill began to curse. That panicked the desk clerk, and he reached under the counter and pushed something.

The hotel manager came rushing out of his office and threatened to call the police. He backed down when he saw our confirmations, and he promised to take care of our problem. We loudly rejected his first offer of rooms at another hotel because that would mean renting a car and commuting each day in order to attend the conference. After a delay of about a half-hour, the manager assigned us to upscale rooms on the hotel's luxury floor, and after Bill and I demanded he honor the original rates, he only charged us the convention price. Instead of a crisis, we now had two rooms which normally rented for six or seven times the rate we were paying.

We followed a bellhop as he pushed our bags on a cart. Kim walked between us, holding each of us by the arm. "I've always thought it would be wonderful to have two husbands! But I didn't have this in mind!" As we laughed, I enjoyed feeling her breast rub against my biceps. I knew she was doing it on purpose, and I looked over at her. She winked! I blushed, and she giggled at me. Was she flirting with us? I didn't care! This was fun! I felt macho and strong, particularly with a sexy woman on my arm. I even felt the beginning pressure of a rising erection in my slacks.

Bill and I shared a huge room with two king-sized beds, and Kim had a luxury room on the other side of the hall, several rooms away from us. She had a single king- sized bed. We had no idea how prescient it was when, at dinner a few minutes later, Kim remarked, "My bed is roomy enough for all three of us to sleep in!"

Kim started to laugh when Bill and I nearly choked on our food. "Lighten up, you guys! I thought that was funny! Particularly after my comment a few minutes ago about needing two husbands!" Kim continued to chuckle when Bill and I couldn't think of an appropriate retort.

We finished our rather late evening meal in the hotel restaurant, then retired to our rooms. Even though we were so tired we were yawning, Bill and I dared each other to watch an adult sex movie. It was detailed, graphic, and incredibly erotic. The people in the movie appeared to be enjoying activities that had always disgusted me.

Bill and I got so aroused we each had to beat off in the bathroom. We did so separately, and neither of us mentioned it to the other. Who wants to admit to another married guy that he had to masturbate? Besides I didn't want to tell him that I'd filled my palm with cum while imagining I was fucking Kim! I could easily remember how her large, soft breast felt as it pressed against my arm.

THE FIRST DAY: Surprising Revelations

As we had planned, the next morning we met Kim in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. "So, what'd you guys do last night? Hit the rack early?" She inquired.

"Well, actually we stayed up late and watched a movie," Bill answered innocently.

"Which one? I'll bet it was that raunchy porno flick, right? With a lot of people doing it all sorts of different ways, starting with oral sex? Right, Bill? Bob?"

"You're pretty darned informed about it!" I replied. "That stuff's not in the guide! So you watched it, too?"

Kim blushed. "Yeah, I did. I've never seen anything like that before! I was feeling naughty and I couldn't resist!"

"Hey, if you were feeling naughty, you shoulda called us!" Bill said. "We coulda saved a couple of bucks by watching it together!"

We all chuckled and blushed for several seconds. When our sounds of amusement died down, I tried to change the topic. "I couldn't believe how they spread semen around! Doesn't anybody get pregnant anymore? If Terri and I didn't use protection, we'd have a kid every year! But those people . . ."

Amid laughs of agreement, Bill and I were soon discussing the importance of birth control - and the lack of spontaneity it brought to the sexual sides of our marriages. "Yeah! Pawing around in a drawer looking for a Trojan while your wife is ready and waiting isn't exactly a turn-on!" I noted.

Kim looked amused. "Rick and I don't have that problem," she smugly announced. "When I had to have an emergency C-section before our last one, I had them tie my tubes at the same time. If you don't want more kids, why don't you guys just get vasectomies?"

Bill and I admitted we had thought about it, but something had always kept us from actually doing it. "You guys are all so insecure!" Kim muttered. "Rick talked about having it done for years, but he admitted he was really relieved when he didn't actually have to go through with it."

Kim was short, with a shapely, rounded body. Even before the previous night I had occasionally masturbated while dreaming about having sex with her, but she had always been a fantasy-fuck, nothing more. I could never be unfaithful to Terri! Besides, what would happen if I got Kim pregnant? That fear was part of the reason I had never flirted with her, and sex with her had remained a masturbation dream. Her announcement had just eliminated that concern, and I felt my penis starting to stiffen. "Down boy!" I silently ordered. "I'm not going to risk Terri finding out you were playing 'spit the cream' in Kim's love cave! Down!"

The starch gradually came out of my penis as Kim continued to chide us for several minutes. She poked fun at Bill and me, accusing us of worrying about our sexual performances, our masculinity, and our virility. "Heck, I'll bet you guys haven't even done most of the stuff in that movie, right?" Was she daring us? Was she flirting? Surely that was just wishful thinking, but I again started to become erect.

Bill blushed, then said, "Truthfully no. How about you, Kim? Was it all old-hat to you?"

Kim turned dark red and began to giggle. "NO!" She said firmly. "I had absolutely no idea that people did . . . anything . . . things like that!" Her face remained crimson.

"Anything?" I challenged. "It was ALL new to you? Other than the missionary- position, male-on-top-of-the-female sex?"

Kim stared at me. She had a funny look on her face. "Well, I've done a couple of those things, but not most of them. Okay?" She answered. Her face was still red.

"Which ones?" Bill demanded. We both grinned and looked at Kim. She looked really uncomfortable with the direction our conversation had taken. I'm certain she also remembered how Bill and I had gotten our way when we ganged up on the desk clerk the evening before.

"Now that's just enough, you guys!" Kim laughed. "This isn't a slumber party where we girls got together to talk about . . . things like that . . . and what we have and haven't done! And with whom! We're sitting in a public restaurant for God's sake!"

Bill followed up with some questions about slumber parties, and Kim quickly answered them, obviously relieved to escape discussing her - and our - sexual experiences. After a couple of minutes, Bill asked. "So, you girls used to sit around in your cute little nighties . . ."

"Or pajamas!" Kim interjected.

"Nighties!" Bill insisted. "Let me enjoy my dream! And you would talk about how far each of you had gone with your boyfriends? In detail? Jeez! I thought people weren't supposed to kiss and tell!"

"Well, where I grew up it was pretty hard to get much accurate information about sex," Kim replied. "I learned a lot at those parties! Hah! At my last one - right after we graduated from high school - a couple of the girls even told us what real sex was like. How it was done, what it felt like, what their guys' penises looked and felt like - everything! Now that's educational!"

"Was it as educational as the movie last night?" I quickly asked. My own penis was stirring once more.

Kim shook her head and blushed again. We were all silent for a few seconds. Then Bill suggested the three of us watch the same movie that evening, this time together. "Let's agree to follow slumber-party rules - which means, according to Kim, that each of us has to be completely truthful and admit whether we've done each thing as they do it on the screen. Only we'll also be watching people have sex, not just talking about it."

Again Kim's face turned dark red and she got to her feet. "Now that's just enough! We've got important sessions to go to!" she said. But Bill and I glanced at each other. We realized that she hadn't said she wouldn't do it. Could we watch that sex movie together without our spouses finding out? If we did, would it lead to sex with Kim? My sudden erection provided an abrupt realization about my character - or lack of it. I wasn't opposed to having sex with Kim. I just didn't want Terri to find out if I did so.

Actually I knew - although I had never actually asked - that Terri was much more experienced sexually than was I. I had no doubt that she had been completely faithful to me since our marriage, but I had often wondered about her sexual history. She had transferred to my college during her Junior year, and we had begun dating. The first few times I took her out, I discovered that it took very little stimulation to arouse her, but she always managed to twist away from me and calm down. She told me that she was afraid of her intense physical reactions, but I had always suspected there was something in her past that she was hiding.

On several occasions when I easily fingered Terri to orgasm, I asked her about her past as she came back down. Each time she almost told me, but she always managed to stop. "It's better you don't know," she said. "I was . . . I was somebody else before I met you. I don't want you to . . . to . . . think of me the way I used to be." I wondered what she was hiding. Her previous college had been located more than a thousand miles from mine, and I didn't know anyone I could call to find out about her past.

One time when we'd had a lot to drink, Terri began to lick and suck on my penis. I was disgusted, and I wouldn't kiss her afterward. She never tried fellatio with me again, but she'd obviously done this before on another man. Or men. On another occasion when I was drunk she wrapped her legs around my head and forced me to perform cunnilingus. In spite of my prudish disgust, her incredible orgasm more than made up for my discomfort. Thereafter I often ate her out during our lovemaking, although only before having sex, never after. I couldn't imagine anything more gross than tasting my cum. She didn't seem to mind tasting herself on my lips, however. Clearly this, too, was something she had done before.

My suspicions about her past and my fears about being sexually inadequate hadn't prevented me from marrying Terri, and the mystery of her previous sexual history gradually got forgotten. For some reason this breakfast conversation caused me to begin wondering how many men had made love to Terri before she met me. I knew I was trying to rationalize having sex with Kim as I allowed awakened feelings of uncertainty and insecurity to swirl around in my mind, but I did so anyway.

We all headed our separate ways, and we met again for lunch. We talked about the things we'd learned, and the hot discussion topic from breakfast didn't come up. Several hours later the afternoon sessions were finished, and we sat together in a booth in the hotel restaurant eating supper. During the frequent boring portions of the various talks, I had daydreamed about the three of us watching the sex movie together. In my dream Kim lost control, stripped off her sexy negligee, and demanded I fuck her in front of Bill. My fantasy was certainly more interesting than any of the sessions!

I didn't believe I would really have sex with Kim, but I wondered if the movie would excite her as much as it had aroused Bill and me. I knew that having sex with her was just a childish fantasy, and I finally pushed the whole idea into that dark pit each of us hides inside our souls. You know the one. The pit of forbidden desires we don't satisfy because we're too moral, too civilized, or, more likely, too afraid of being caught doing them. In my case, I was also too prudish. Or so I thought.

My revived worries about Terri's sexual history kept the mouth of the pit open, and it was a struggle to keep from imagining how Kim's vagina would feel as it squeezed my penis. I had a sudden, vivid image of a naked Terri being fucked from behind by a huge black man as she assisted Kim to enjoy sex with both Bill and me. Where the heck did that one come from? I shook my head and the picture vanished.

BILL'S SUGGESTION: Talk sex, but don't tell the spouses

As we finished our coffee, Bill suddenly said, "I've been thinking about it all day, you guys. I still think we ought to have a slumber party and watch that movie again. Tonight." Kim and I were both startled by Bill's announcement, but I surprised myself when I quickly agreed. Was I willing to risk my marriage in order to satisfy my daylong fantasy? My erection answered my question. Yes, as long as Terri never found out.

Kim looked back and forth between us. "You guys are serious, aren't you? You really want to watch that sexy movie with me? And talk about what we've done and haven't done? And tell each other what turns us on? Or maybe you're trying to get into my pants? I didn't travel all this way with you guys just to cheat on Rick!" Of course that's precisely what we had in mind - and she knew it! But Bill and I didn't really admit it to ourselves, so perhaps she was kidding herself, too.

"Kim, I've been married for fifteen years," Bill said. "Sue and I have been completely faithful to each other. But the passion we first felt is long gone. Our sex life is a complete bore. Mechanical. Always the same. I want to get your feminine perspective on sex and what's sexy. Maybe it'll help." I sensed that Bill had previously prepared his answer to Kim's question. Perhaps he had spent the day as I had, dreaming about making love with Kim. I quickly decided to add to his comments. What the heck? Maybe . . .?

"Same here," I added. "Terri and I haven't experimented since our honeymoon. And that's more than twelve years ago. It's comfortable, it's fun, but it's not exciting - at all. It just gets us off. I want to know what parts of that movie turn women on. I want to do them with Terri." I didn't mention my fantasy of practicing them first with Kim!

Kim looked down at the table and let out a deep sigh. "I guess . . . " And she was silent.

"What do you guess, Kim?" I asked quietly after a few seconds.

"I guess that's the way marriages get," Kim said. "But sometimes I'd like . . . " She was silent for about half a minute.

Bill and I waited without interrupting her deliberation. I felt my penis stirring again as I realized that Kim might really go along with this childish and dangerous idea! She shook her head and looked down at her empty plate again. We could tell she was thinking about what it could easily develop into. Were her nipples hard? If so, her bra concealed her arousal. But the blotchy red areas on her face definitely looked promising!

Abruptly she raised her head and looked at Bill and me. "Okay. But we'll have to follow ALL slumber-party rules!" Bill and I immediately nodded agreement. In my case I knew I was thinking with my erection, but I didn't care. Terri had a sexual past that she had hidden from me, and I was going to do the same to her. Well, sort of. At least I hoped I was going to have some sexual secrets to hide from her.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers