The Trio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I expected Kim to put a stop to this at any moment, but I continued to rub between her legs with my left hand. She slowly lifted her right knee, then lifted her leg and put her foot between my legs, spreading herself wider open. I spread my hand and rubbed my fingers firmly against her entire crotch through her pajamas. She let out a long, guttural moan as I kissed her. Her pajamas stuck to her wet pussy as I pressed my fingers firmly against her. I could now smell her fresh pussy secretions.

I moved my left hand upward and rubbed the bare skin around Kim's navel. Then I slowly slipped my hand under the front of her pajama bottoms. I slid my fingers carefully through her pubic hair, past and around her mons pubis, and into her slit. She was slippery and wet. I slipped two fingers inside her and began to move them slowly in and out. She groaned, then matched my finger motions with her hips. In my fantasy she had lost control, but this was real. Would she want me to fuck her?

I was sucking on Kim's nipple and Bill was kissing her and rubbing her other breast when she had another orgasm, perhaps three or four minutes after the previous one. I had no idea a woman could be so responsive! My wife Terri had only lost control a couple of times during our marriage, and she had never appeared to be as completely aroused as Kim obviously was. If this was the way Kim usually responded to sexual stimulation, Rick was an incredibly lucky man!

Kim's hips bucked and pressed hard against my hand, and her trembling shook the bed. When she finally began to slow down, I wiggled my fingers inside her, and within seconds she exploded again. As she continued to moan and tremble, I slipped down the bed and awkwardly pulled her pajama bottoms completely off, keeping two fingers on my left hand inside her pussy. I stood up between her spread legs watching her exposed vagina clench and unclench the fingers I still had inside her. She had a small, slightly-rounded belly, and she was probably fifteen pounds overweight. But I had never seen a woman who was more acutely female.

My left elbow was bent up, so I rotated it down, twisting my fingers inside Kim. Her vagina made a loud, wet pop as I did so. She moaned again, several times. Her eyes were tightly closed. Her entire body was spotted with tiny droplets of perspiration. She was incredibly beautiful! The scent of her fresh pussy juices was thick in my nose, and I inhaled deeply.

Bill continued to kiss Kim and fondle her bare breasts. She had both of her hands on him, and as I watched, she pushed his shorts partway down and began to fondle his bare penis and balls. He used his left hand to push his shorts down his legs, and he managed to kick them completely off. Although her top was still partly on and Bill still had his shirt on, they were both effectively naked.

With one hand I pushed my shorts down and kicked them away. Bill released Kim long enough to remove his shirt, then he pulled her forward and pushed her top down her arms. She released her grip on his penis just long enough for him to pull her top off, and then she grabbed his penis and pulled him toward her head.

Bill was on his knees on the bed, and Kim twisted so that her mouth could reach his penis. My fingers came out of her as she moved. She began to hungrily kiss and lick Bill's penis. He let out a long groan as her saliva sparkled on his shaft. I leaned closer and stared at her exposed pussy. Her labia were swollen and dark, and they where shiny with her juice. She had trimmed but not shaved the thick, dark hair in her crotch, and she had a heavy beard of pubic hair matted with moisture against the top of her slit. Her vaginal opening was visible as her orgasm finally ended. The fresh scent of her arousal caused my nostrils to flair open as I inhaled. I pulled air deeply into my lungs, and I could feel my arousal increasing even more.

The sounds from the TV behind me caused me to turn and look, and in the foreground a woman was fucking while lying on her back as she gave a second man fellatio. My penis was throbbing and pointed directly at Kim's pussy. A drop of pre-cum dripped onto the bed between her legs. I yanked off my shirt so that I was also naked. I felt an overpowering desire to duplicate the action taking place on the screen.

I moved forward until my penis pressed against her pussy, and I felt her wet lips beginning to open around the head of my penis as I rubbed it up and down her slit. This was only the third woman my penis had ever touched, and I felt an incredible excitement building in my balls. I had a fleeting thought about stopping before I completely betrayed Terri and committed adultery, but the waves of pleasure radiating from the head of my penis were stronger than I could resist. There was absolutely no way I could stop.

Kim made a strange sound, then rolled completely over onto her side, effectively closing her pussy. She was so close to the end of the bed that she had to pull her knees up, and I still had access to her crotch. I leaned forward and pushed with my erection against her slit from behind, between her legs. She was so wet that the head of my penis entered her in spite of her position. I felt her vagina clutch and squeeze the end of my penis, and I pushed again. The opening to her vagina was wet and slippery, and the only reason I hadn't plunged completely into her was the tightness caused by her thighs being clamped together. I felt her vagina squeezing me again, and I pushed once more.

I felt Kim's inner labia grip the shaft of my penis, just below its crown. The bulging knobby end of my penis was now thoroughly locked inside her. Her vagina was squeezing my penis about once each second, and I stood still so that I could enjoy the incredible sensations. Had I just committed adultery? I thought about it but I didn't care! After about ten seconds, I grabbed her upper thigh so that I could push myself completely inside her. Her vagina pulsed more rapidly around my penis. The erotic sensations spreading out from my penis drowned out everything else in my head, even the sound from the television.

I braced myself for one final push. I had already betrayed Terri, and within seconds I would be actively fucking Kim. I could feel my penis throbbing against the firm, pulsing grip of Kim's vagina. As soon as she relaxed enough, I would shove myself inside her, as deeply as I could penetrate. I could feel my own climax building as Kim's hot, wet vagina continued to throb and pulse around the head of my penis. I began to push.

Just barely in time, Kim reverted to her college-tested, effective method for avoiding intercourse. She pulled her knees toward her waist and rolled off the bed, jerking the head of my penis out of her with a wet popping smack. She got onto her knees on the rug and pushed Bill back against the bed until he was almost sitting up. She had never released her grip on his penis, and she pulled it back into her mouth and began to suck and lick on it. Bill called out, "Oh my God! That's . . . Unnnnh!" He began to grunt louder and louder as she caressed his balls while sucking him.

I dropped down behind Kim, putting my knees outside hers, and I pressed my glistening erection between the cheeks of her behind. The touch of her naked flesh against my wet throbbing penis almost caused me to ejaculate. I reached around her and began to massage her large breasts, one in each hand. I pinched her nipples as they poked out between my fingers, and she moaned loudly against Bill's penis. In the background the TV continued to produce the sounds of a group of people in a sexual frenzy.

After a couple of minutes Bill began to grunt loudly, and he exploded with a series of loud cries of "AAAH!" Kim received almost all of his five or six bursts of jism in her mouth and onto her face. She scrambled to her feet, pulling herself away from me, and leaned over Bill. She kissed him with a loud slurp, and when she pulled her mouth away from his, a strand of cum connected them until it snapped. Both of them had his cum smeared all over their lips. The smell of Bill's cum merged in the air with the smell of her aroused pussy. Bill licked the cum on his lips with a look of amazed joy on his face.

"Sit on the bed! I'll do you now!" Kim gasped to me. We wiggled around so that my bare hip was pressed against Bill's. He was still on the bed, sprawled back with a satisfied grin on his face. She took my penis into her mouth. She licked her own juice from the tip and smiled up at me, and I knew what her look meant. It was clearly the first time she had tasted herself - certainly the first time she had tasted herself on a penis.

I could feel Bill's cum on her tongue as it began to move it around the head of my penis. I leaned forward and rubbed her breasts as she began to work my penis in and out of her mouth. Even though she wasn't going to let me really fuck her, this still felt incredible. Once again I had a fleeting thought about how I was cheating on Terri, but I ignored it as the incredible sensations exploded like fireworks from the head of my penis.

It didn't take long. Bill had just gotten off the bed and was caressing Kim's body from behind when I felt an incredible heat building in my penis. Almost immediately I began to ejaculate. She caught most of it in her mouth, but some splattered onto her face and into her hair. When my penis was again flaccid, she pulled my face against hers and gave me an incredible kiss. Her stiff nipples pressed against my chest as I pulled her against me, but it was the kiss that really excited me.

I had never tasted my own cum before, and I prolonged the kiss for at least a minute. Finally we broke apart and Kim stood up. Her legs were visibly trembling, and it was obvious she was still really aroused. Fortunately I knew what to do next, even though my penis was useless for the time being.

"Lie down at the bottom of the bed, Kim!" I ordered. "You gave me my first blowjob, and now I'm going to eat your pussy until you scream!"

Kim immediately positioned herself on her back at the foot of the bed, with her legs apart and her knees up. She was slightly apprehensive, but her eyes were bright and excited. The continual sexual stimulation was breaking down the last of her inhibitions - and ours as well. I got down on my knees and put my face close to her pussy. Her vagina was still slightly open, and her labia were covered with her shiny juice. Her clitoris was invisible under its hood. The only thing I could smell was the intoxicating aroma of her pussy. I pushed a pillow under her hips, raising her pussy and placing it in a better position.

Bill crawled onto the bed and started kissing and caressing Kim's face and breasts while I began to kiss and lick her labia. I quickly found that she enjoyed feeling my tongue moving in and out of her vagina, and I certainly enjoyed the special taste of her fresh fluid! She began to moan and grunt as my tongue wiggled inside her. I lapped up the juices that dripped out of her in a steady stream. Her vagina rhythmically squeezed and relaxed around my tongue.

I moved my mouth slowly up and down Kim's slit, from just in front of her anus to just above her clitoris. I kissed and sucked around her clitoris, but I didn't touch it directly. I did everything in slow motion, and her moans became louder and longer, even though Bill was kissing her on the mouth. I paused frequently to lick up the juice accumulating near her anus. Each time I did this she briefly arched her back and moaned, then lay back.

When Kim's hips began to thrust against my mouth, I kissed and licked directly on top of her clitoral hood, and her clitoris popped out, red, wet, and firm against my tongue. I continued kissing, sucking, and licking all around her throbbing clitoris as I slipped two fingers into her and began to rub inside her vagina, directly behind her button. She gasped and thrust her hips forward and back as I easily found her firm, sensitive G-spot.

I alternated finger pressure against Kim's G-spot with gentle sucking on her clitoris. I switched from one to the other faster and faster, and she wrapped her legs around my head, squeezed me between her thighs, and began to climax. She muffled her cries with the knuckles of her right hand. I knew why. "Dammit, Kim! Let it out! There aren't any kids to hear you!" I mumbled from between her legs. I wanted to hear her scream as I had promised! I could feel her passionate trembling against my mouth and around my fingers.

Kim pulled her hand away from her mouth as her orgasm finished and she let out a loud "AAAAH!" She relaxed her hips, and I felt her trembling slowing down. I slowly removed my fingers and watched her clitoris throb with her pulse as I lapped up the stream of fresh juice flowing freely from her vagina. The sheet was wet under her, and the smell was thick and musky. Terri had never produced so much pussy juice! But then I'd never seen Terri have so many orgasms, either.

As soon as Kim's clitoris disappeared, I began moving my fingers in and out of her vagina in a fucking motion. Her clitoris instantly popped out. Once again I alternated kissing and sucking on her clitoris with rubbing my fingers against her G-spot. She almost jerked herself off the bed with excitement.

Kim's second oral orgasm was far more intense than the first. Bill kept her from putting her hand over her mouth to stifle her cries, and she began to grunt really loudly. Her thighs again squeezed my head, but this time I could feel her leg muscles jerking and pulsing as she climaxed. She screamed, "EEEH! EEEH! EEEH" as her orgasm increased in intensity. Finally she held her breath and thrust her hips hard off the bed against my mouth. Sweat splattered off her stomach as her body trembled and shook in her silent pleasure.

After several seconds she collapsed back onto the bed and gasped for breath. Her abdomen was still trembling, and I could feel her vagina alternately squeezing and relaxing around my fingers. She was so wet it made a squishing sound. "God! I've . . . never had one . . . like that! . . . Oh God! . . . Oh! MMMMH!"

I spend several minutes licking up Kim's juices as she slowly calmed down. When her breathing was almost normal again, I gave her labia a final kiss and told Bill to switch places with me. When I kissed her mouth, she moaned and her tongue pressed hard into my mouth as she greedily tasted herself for the second time that evening - or ever, probably.

I kissed Kim's face and breasts as Bill began his first attempt at cunnilingus. Within a couple of minutes I could feel her approaching another orgasm. Her kisses became more frantic and her areolae were puffed out and hard.

But then Kim began to calm down. Bill licked and kissed her pussy some more, and once again she became aroused, only to again begin to calm down without orgasm. I gave him some suggestions, but nothing seemed to work. He just wasn't getting her to climax. She was trembling and breathing fast, but she wasn't quite going over the top.

"Well fuck this shit! I know how to get her off!" Bill suddenly muttered, and he stood up between Kim's legs and began to push his penis into her well-lubricated vagina.

Kim resisted as she had done when the end of my penis had entered her. "No, Bill! We can't!" It's wrong and . . . "

Kim's body didn't agree with her brain, and it completely ignored her final verbal attempt to be faithful to Rick. Bill barely pushed, and the first couple of inches of his penis slid inside her. She let out a loud cry, "AAAH!" She lifted her body off the bed and thrust her hips directly against Bill's pressure. His nine-inch penis, longer than mine but thinner, completely disappeared inside her. "Oh God!" She shrieked as their bodies smacked wetly together.

Bill began to pump his penis in and out of Kim, and her hip thrusts matched his motions. She grunted and moaned with each of his movements. I didn't know if my earlier partial insertion of my penis into her constituted adultery, but she and Bill had certainly done so. I was overwhelmed with lust to commit the same sin!

I sucked and nibbled on Kim's nipples and neck and watched Bill's sparkling wet penis go in and out of her. She groaned and arched her head back. All at once she clamped her legs around Bill's waist and let out a loud shriek, "EEEEE!" Her body shook hard enough to shake the entire bed, and her hips twisted and writhed against his groin as he held himself completely inside her.

Bill abruptly gave two little forward thrusts with his hips and let out a loud groan. He groaned again several times as he ejaculated inside her. Each time I could see his legs tighten as he pressed harder against Kim's pussy. She continued to shriek as her body shook. This was Kim's most intense orgasm yet, and it lasted for a long time after Bill collapsed on top of her.

THE FINAL LINE IS CROSSED: Unexpected Incredible Passions

With Bill lying on Kim's trembling body, I was effectively displaced. I gave her a quick kiss and slid off the bed. I moved around behind him and waited. I had lost track of the number of times she had climaxed. She was obviously nearly exhausted, but somehow orgasm after orgasm continued to ripple up and down her entire body. Clearly she was too tired to resist. My penis was ready. It was swollen hard and throbbing, bouncing up and down with the rapid beating of my heart.

Kim was still in the final stages of orgasm when Bill pulled out and crawled up the bed to kiss her. I immediately pressed my penis against her twitching vagina and pushed the crown inside her. I could feel her vagina gripping me hard, then stretching to accommodate me. "Wait!" She cried. "You're thicker than I've ever had. Wait! I'm still . . . "

This time I couldn't ignore the sensations created by Kim's vagina pulsing on my penis, and in spite of her begging me to wait, I didn't. I applied steady pressure and steadily pushed my nearly seven inches of relatively thick penis completely inside her. She was hot, wet, and slippery with Bill's cum. As our pubic hair smashed together, she cried, "Wait! I'm still coming down! I need to rest a couple of minutes before I can cum again! I'm too sensitive! It hurts! I can't . . . "

I ignored Kim's pleas and began to move in and out of her with a twisting motion. In a surprised voice she yelled, "Oh my God!" and then quickly had another loud orgasm, screaming her usual squeal as she went over the top. I slowed down, but I kept fucking her. She stopped screaming, but it was obvious from the movements of her body and from her rhythmic grunts that she was still enjoying her climax. I could feel her actively squeezing my penis with her vagina on each of my out-strokes. It felt as if she were trying to suck me back inside her. Bill began to vigorously kiss and suck on her breasts as the tempo of our mating increased.

When Kim had yet another screaming climax, I was overwhelmed by the sensations, sight, sound, and smell. I climaxed several seconds before I felt myself shoot several bursts of cum inside her. She yelled and jerked with each burst. My penis quickly deflated as her vagina continued to squeeze it in hard pulses. She clearly wanted more fucking, but I couldn't stay hard. As my limp penis flopped out of her, she gave a wail of obvious disappointment. Her empty, open vagina made several popping sounds as it convulsed.

Bill pushed me aside, and he again shoved himself completely into Kim. I wondered how he had managed to recover so fast! I crawled onto the bed as he began to fuck her. I gave her nipples and breasts my full attention as his loud, juicy thrusts shook the bed, whumpa, whumpa, whumpa. Her cry of disappointment immediately changed into grunts and moans of intense pleasure.

In spite of the staggering fatigue that suffused my body, I soon felt myself getting hard again. The sight and scent of Kim, covered as she was with a glistening sheen of sweat, cum and pussy juice on her face, was incredibly erotic as her body immediately climbed once again into a powerful orgasm. When sight and scent was coupled with the sounds from the TV - as well as with her groans of arousal and Bill's wet slaps as he fucked her - the desire to mate again overwhelmed me. My throbbing erection poked and jabbed her body as I stimulated her breasts.